Leviathan Reloaded: UNC's road to abs again!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    U talking to me? Thats cold bro lol. Really this is what I am going to follow. I started not to long ago along with my wife. Of course I will have 1-2 meals during the week.
    Sorry dude, just like IC --- didn't even see it. Was real tired last night when I was posting. Yeh, looks real good man.

    GL!!


  2. It came in today, I will start tomorrow
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    It came in today, I will start tomorrow
    Niiiiiiiice....lets do this!!

  4. Tuesday Dec 4th, 2007- Day 1

    This song does something to me, not sure what that is lol but puts me in this insane trace like feeling.

    This week I will continue to use the same training routine I had before. Most likely I will stick to it thru out.

    Chest/Biceps-

    Flat Bench- 5x5 with 315lbs
    Incline DB Press- 4 sets of 100lbs for reps of 10,10,10,10
    Dips- 4 sets of BW + 25lbs for reps of 10,10,8,8
    Cable Incline Flyes- 3 sets of 40lbs(each Hand) for 10 reps
    supersetted
    Flat DB Flyes- 3 sets of 60(each Hand) for 10 reps

    Biceps-
    Barbell Curls- 4 sets up to 125lbs for 7 reps
    Incline DB Curls- 3 sets of 40lbs for reps of 12,12,10,10

    Cardio- 30minutes on the treadmill.

    Dosing for each week-

    Week 1- 1 pill 30min before breakfast, 1 pill 45minutes pre-workout
    Week 2- 2 pills 30min before breakfast, 1 pill 45 minutes pre-workout
    Week 3-2 pills 30min before breakfast, 2 pills 45 minutes pre-workout
    Week 4- same as week 3

    Notes-

    Not to much, I had nice rush of energy and overall sense of well-being. I really felt awake which is nice since I usually don't feel awake til 9 or 10 am.

  5. You gotta listen to Droid sometime - great f'n sound!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You gotta listen to Droid sometime - great f'n sound!
    I'll look into it right now.

  7. Damn dude. Thats what I call a chest workout. I looked back through the rest of the thread and didn't see it, but how much do you currently weigh?

  8. Subbed. Did you try the original Leviathan to compare?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    Damn dude. Thats what I call a chest workout. I looked back through the rest of the thread and didn't see it, but how much do you currently weigh?
    230lbs. Thanks, not the best that I have done but good nonethless.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Subbed. Did you try the original Leviathan to compare?
    Yes and I will compare them at the end of this. With levi towards the very end I was getting heart palps. I really doubt it was because of the levi but more from stress and my diet was going down hill.

  11. Nice workout bro...heavy as always...

  12. BJ the numbers weren't that heavy, thanks though.

    Day 3 Dec 6, 2007



    Back-

    Deadlifts- 5x5 with 435lbs- Felt good!! Real good.
    Barbell Rows- 4 sets up to 315lbs for 5 reps- form was better this time around.
    Pullups- 4 sets of BW for 8-10 reps- 7 reps last set
    Barbell Shurgs- 4 sets up to 405lbs for 10 reps. Those felt so good. Its been awhile since I hit those numbers.

    Cardio- 45minutes of Muay Thai bag work.

    Notes- Damn this prouct is making me feel good. The energy from it is nice, still no crash and no jitters.

    I think next week to turn the fat burning I am going to try out the 300 workout.

  13. Looks good dude.

    I want a video of those Rows....

    you are def. a back guy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Looks good dude.

    I want a video of those Rows....

    you are def. a back guy
    I will see if I can talk my wife into going with me to the gym. I can move my best weight on back days. Legs and shoulders now thats a different ballgame lol.

  15. Friday, Dec 7, 2007 Day 4



    I was feeling exrta beastly today..... I did shoulders and went crazy on the heavy bag. This song pumped up to roid rage level LOL.

    Shoulders-

    Lat Raise- 4 sets up to 35lbs for 10 reps
    Rear Raie- 4 sets up to 30lbs for 10 reps
    Front Plate Raise- 4 sets of 45lbs for 12 reps
    DB Press- 4 sets up to 80lbs for 8 reps!! NICE!
    Upright Cable Rows- 4 sets up to 150lbs for 10 reps
    Smith Machine Press- 3 sets of 225lb for 6 reps

    Great shoulder workout!

    Notes-
    Energy is crazy! I feel so amped its not even funny. Great thing my diet has been on this time around. Strength is going strong.

    Overall sense of well-being is very high.

  16. Rock on you BEAST!!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Friday, Dec 7, 2007 Day 4



    I was feeling exrta beastly today..... I did shoulders and went crazy on the heavy bag. This song pumped up to roid rage level LOL.

    Shoulders-

    Lat Raise- 4 sets up to 35lbs for 10 reps
    Rear Raie- 4 sets up to 30lbs for 10 reps
    Front Plate Raise- 4 sets of 45lbs for 12 reps
    DB Press- 4 sets up to 80lbs for 8 reps!! NICE!
    Upright Cable Rows- 4 sets up to 150lbs for 10 reps
    Smith Machine Press- 3 sets of 225lb for 6 reps

    Great shoulder workout!

    Notes-
    Energy is crazy! I feel so amped its not even funny. Great thing my diet has been on this time around. Strength is going strong.

    Overall sense of well-being is very high.
    i didnt get the energy you seem to be getting, but i agree on sense of well-being. btw cut 7lbs on 1 bottle and ate above maintenance-crazy. good luck.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. you get any thermogenic feeling yet dude?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i didnt get the energy you seem to be getting, but i agree on sense of well-being. btw cut 7lbs on 1 bottle and ate above maintenance-crazy. good luck.
    Thats really good to hear.

    Messplay honestly so far no not really. I always sweat like a freaking pig and my body temp always feels high.

    Day 5 legs and 6 off.

    I am not posting workout for the last 2 days. I am totally crashing right now. Not from the levi, I have been working my ass of at work with longer hours. The levi is pushing thru though.

    Tomorrow will be chest.

    Notes-

    Great energy and overall sense of well-being.
    No rushes of energy just sustain fresh feeling.
    Libido great.

    Neg-
    Slight headache, most likely from work and not wearing my glasses. Will keep a look out and drink abit more water.

  20. The headache is 90% probably work/lifestyle related like you said...

    But there is a 10% chance it is from the Leviathan through the Yohimbine content, if so --- this will most likely go away after a couple more doses. That was my experience, I got slight headaches at the beginning and they slowly faded as my body got used to it. But wow the results are worth it

  21. up that water intake...!

    haha...log looks good, im back so ill be checking in on ya for now on brutha

  22. Thanks John and BJ. It must have been just from work and everything cause I up the dose to 3 pills and no headaches.

    I am gong to the gym in a bit I will be back later.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Thanks John and BJ. It must have been just from work and everything cause I up the dose to 3 pills and no headaches.

    I am gong to the gym in a bit I will be back later.
    go slam some weights bro....!!!

  24. Monday, Dec 10, 2007 Day 7

    Chest-
    Incline Bench- 4 sets up to 255lbs for 9 reps
    Flat Bench- 4 sets up 335lbs for 4 reps
    Flat Flyes- 4 sets of 70lbs for 8 reps
    Dips- 4 sets of BW + 30lbs for 10 reps

    Pushups- 2 sets til failure
    superset
    Pullovers- 2 sets of 60lbs for 15 reps

    Great workout. Awesome pumps and great energy.

    Notes-
    I noticed a bit more focus after upping to 3 pills a day.
    Energy still great.
    Endurance great.
    No sides!!

  25. Mike - can you evaluate your BP? Meaning can you take your BP before, then take it 90 minutes after your first dose?

    Looking good my friend!

    On a side note - Check out The Dillinger Escape for a kick ass burst of metal for the f'n gym!

  26. subed, i can't wait for my sample to come, if i dont get bad sides like i get with other fat burners ill pick up a bottle with some DCP.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Mike - can you evaluate your BP? Meaning can you take your BP before, then take it 90 minutes after your first dose?

    Looking good my friend!

    On a side note - Check out The Dillinger Escape for a kick ass burst of metal for the f'n gym!
    Not a problem bro. I will do it tomorrow, I will check it at my aunts office then take the LR and go back and check it again.

    Drksun thanks for subbing man. This is only my 3rd taking a "fat" burning product. I have never really had issues with them before. I am pretty blessed with all supplements, I seem to respond well without sides.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Not a problem bro. I will do it tomorrow, I will check it at my aunts office then take the LR and go back and check it again.

    Drksun thanks for subbing man. This is only my 3rd taking a "fat" burning product. I have never really had issues with them before. I am pretty blessed with all supplements, I seem to respond well without sides.
    nice, i only took this one fat burner, it had like 400mg of caffine and some synephrine, it scared the **** out of me, i though i was going to have a heart attack, also when i played high school lacrosse i was on it and i couldn't play at all, lacrosse is basically massive cardio like soccer, and i was out of breath in a couple of mins. Some of my friends that play basketball have tried other fat burners and noticed the same sides. Thats why im excied about this stuff, it seems that its not to designed to tweak you out, but to burn fat a different way.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by drksun View Post
    nice, i only took this one fat burner, it had like 400mg of caffine and some synephrine, it scared the **** out of me, i though i was going to have a heart attack, also when i played high school lacrosse i was on it and i couldn't play at all, lacrosse is basically massive cardio like soccer, and i was out of breath in a couple of mins. Some of my friends that play basketball have tried other fat burners and noticed the same sides. Thats why im excied about this stuff, it seems that its not to designed to tweak you out, but to burn fat a different way.
    Yeah thats a scary feeling. I took some psuedoephdrine(sp) and it made feel free very strange. I was sick and it was in the meds but nonetheless I feel shaky, heart palps all those good things.

    So far so good with this. When I ran the reg levi I got heart palps towards the end but I believe it was more towards diet and stress.

  30. How's the appetite with Leviathan Reloaded? Log looks good bro..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Accelerating down the road to abs with MN Accelerant!
    By jalfrey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:58 PM
  2. My Road To Being Me Again
    By SoMdHunter in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:32 AM
  3. Who Wants to Log Leviathan Reloaded????!!!! Apply inside
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:18 AM
  4. I want to see my abs again
    By PhilABowl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Log in
Log in