how to cycle m-drol?

montoyasnjs

Awards
i just got some m-drol from cel and im getting alot of diffrent feedback on how to cycle and pct. could someone with exp cycling m-drol give me some help? i want to be safe and not sorry!

thanks

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Lots of liver protection and support supplements on cycle and a serious SERM based post cycle therapy, because M-Drol is very harsh on your body and will shut you down hard. Head to the Steroid section and do some reading. Also check out other people's logs to see what they used and how it worked out for them. Also do some reading in the Post Cycle Therapy section. You need to do some serious research before running a compound such as M-Drol.

montoyasnjs

Awards
i was told to get cycle support by anabolic innovations to run 1 week prior to cycle thru the cycle and during pct what else do i need during cycle or during pct? what is a serm? i have done a couple cycles of enanthate before but this is first time for pills.

i apologize for my ignorance i would be thankful for any advice or help.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run it like this

1-2 10mgs m-drol
3-4 maybe 20mgs m-drol
5-9: post cycle therapy Some type of Nolva, or Rebound Reloaded or Dermacrine or something

Last edited:
drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
From Wikipedia:

Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) are a class of medication that acts on the estrogen receptor.[1] A characteristic that distinguishes these substances from pure receptor agonists and antagonists is that their action is different in various tissues, thereby granting the possibility to selectively inhibit or stimulate estrogen-like action in various tissues.

SERMs are also commonly used during post cycle therapy or Post Cycle Therapy after the use of anabolic steroids. Bodybuilders who take testosterone supplements will often experience gynecomastia, also known as man-boobs, after a steroid cycle, because the body will attempt to balance estrogen with increased testosterone levels. This increase in estrogen can produce gynecomastia, so body builders will usually cycle a SERM after a steriod cycle to ensure that their body is not flooded with excess estrogen.

In order to obtain a SERM you need one to do one of three things:
1) Have a doctor write you a perscription (which isn't likely since it's a drug designed for women with breast cancer)
2) Obtain one via the black market (illegally)
3) Order one from a research company (also illegal and I wouldn't recommend it with all the recent busts and government interests in such areas)

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I would run it like this

1-2 10mgs m-drol
3-4 maybe 20mgs m-drol
5-9: post cycle therapy Some type of Nolva, or Rebound Reloaded or Dermacrine or something
Are you talking about the SERM Nolvadex or the test booster Novedex XT from Gaspari. I'm guessing you aren't talking about the SERM since you didn't know what one was.

The words "or" in your post cycle therapy should be replaced with "and". Rebound Reloaded is not near enough. It's a good accessory, but should do not be the center of your post cycle therapy. I think you most be talking about Dermacrine Sustain, since you mentioned it for your post cycle therapy. However, reviews are still mixed on it and I would certainly not use it to recover from a Superdrol cycle. Superdrol is a steroid and I would not run a Superdrol PCT without a SERM.

What are your stats: age, height, weight, lifting experience, etc?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A) Good for you for researching before starting your cycle

B) Toss your M-drol in your underwear draw next to your spiderman tighty whities until you get EVERYTHING IN HAND and laid out (I know I'm not the only one that still rocks those)

C) Bump to Age, height, weight, BF%, GOALS, etc

D) Instead of asking for a post cycle therapy keep researching, form one of your own, and then ask everyone to critique it and for an explanation as to why they would change or add something

E) Again, buy your P.C.T. products BEFORE you start cycling (possibilities: taurine for pumps, SERM or Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations, Dermacrine Sustain, test booster, anti-cortisol, anti-aromatase, AI Cycle Support, and the usual basics when not ON)

Check out these threads: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse.html

montoyasnjs

Awards
i have a question in last response i got it says run post cycle support by AI or serm. aren't you supposed to do both in post cycle therapy??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people are weary to purchase SERMs as they are illegal to obtain without a prescription. There is a "loophole" and I use that term quite loosely; they are allowed for legitimate research purposes. This is why you will often see sites that sell SERMs refer to them as research chems.

POST Cycle Support is quickly becoming popular to be used in place of a SERM for those that aren't comfortable with obtaining one. Now, don't confuse POST Cycle Support with Cycle Support. They are two separate products used for two very different reasons (but both are suggested for post cycle therapy). All that being said, it's always best to use a SERM if you can, but that is at the users discretion.

NOTE: I probably should have said, "...run post cycle support by AI and/or a serm..."

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B) Toss your M-drol in your underwear draw next to your spiderman tighty whities until you get EVERYTHING IN HAND and laid out (I know I'm not the only one that still rocks those)
aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha no you didn't just say that.....:toofunny:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...no pun intended...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From Wikipedia:

Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) are a class of medication that acts on the estrogen receptor.[1] A characteristic that distinguishes these substances from pure receptor agonists and antagonists is that their action is different in various tissues, thereby granting the possibility to selectively inhibit or stimulate estrogen-like action in various tissues.

SERMs are also commonly used during post cycle therapy or Post Cycle Therapy after the use of anabolic steroids. Bodybuilders who take testosterone supplements will often experience gynecomastia, also known as man-boobs, after a steroid cycle, because the body will attempt to balance estrogen with increased testosterone levels. This increase in estrogen can produce gynecomastia, so body builders will usually cycle a SERM after a steriod cycle to ensure that their body is not flooded with excess estrogen.

In order to obtain a SERM you need one to do one of three things:
1) Have a doctor write you a perscription (which isn't likely since it's a drug designed for women with breast cancer)
2) Obtain one via the black market (illegally)
3) Order one from a research company (also illegal and I wouldn't recommend it with all the recent busts and government interests in such areas)

Hahha, whats the difference between 2 and 3?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...somebody at the gym vs a website online.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just got some m-drol from cel and im getting alot of diffrent feedback on how to cycle and post cycle therapy. could someone with exp cycling m-drol give me some help? i want to be safe and not sorry!

thanks
I wouldnt suggest M-Drol if this is your first ph cycle.

First cycles of M-Drol in my opinion should be:
Week 1 - 10 mg
Week 2 - 20 mg
Week 3 - 20 mg

I use liver support supps on cycle and make sure you run a comprehensive PCT.

montoyasnjs

Awards
I wouldnt suggest M-Drol if this is your first ph cycle.

First cycles of M-Drol in my opinion should be:
Week 1 - 10 mg
Week 2 - 20 mg
Week 3 - 20 mg

I use liver support supps on cycle and make sure you run a comprehensive post cycle therapy.
Ok so if you wouldnt suggest m-drol would h-drol be a safer choice my first time and can i run it with only cycle support/post cycle support/retain2/and mass fx with no serm???

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Ok so if you wouldnt suggest m-drol would h-drol be a safer choice my first time and can i run it with only cycle support/post cycle support/retain2/and mass fx with no serm???
H-Drol is supposedly a milder compound, but that doesn't mean it won't shut you down just the same as any other PH. i would always have a SERM handy just in case. they're tried and true for what they do and are the most effective at restoring normal HPTA function coming off any kind of hormonal-based cycle. if you absolutely cannot obtain a SERM, then your best bet would probably be trans-reservatrol (aka. Post Cycle Support) and Dermacrine Sustain by Primordial Performance. Some users say the two combined for a 30+day period are sufficient enough for restabilizing hormones after an H-Drol or Epi cycle, but I'm still skeptical. Not much is documented on reservatrol. As for your test booster post cycle, I wouldn't go with Mass FX. I tried Mass FX, Hyperdrol and Retain 2 as a separate cycle and swear I had a rebound when I stopped. My test was very low, my estrogen was high as was my cortisol count. Go with Activate Xtreme as a natty test booster. This works just fine.

montoyasnjs

Awards
H-Drol is supposedly a milder compound, but that doesn't mean it won't shut you down just the same as any other PH. i would always have a SERM handy just in case. they're tried and true for what they do and are the most effective at restoring normal HPTA function coming off any kind of hormonal-based cycle. if you absolutely cannot obtain a SERM, then your best bet would probably be trans-reservatrol (aka. Post Cycle Support) and Dermacrine Sustain by Primordial Performance. Some users say the two combined for a 30+day period are sufficient enough for restabilizing hormones after an H-Drol or Epi cycle, but I'm still skeptical. Not much is documented on reservatrol. As for your test booster post cycle, I wouldn't go with Mass FX. I tried Mass FX, Hyperdrol and Retain 2 as a separate cycle and swear I had a rebound when I stopped. My test was very low, my estrogen was high as was my cortisol count. Go with Activate Xtreme as a natty test booster. This works just fine.
so youre saying take mass fx out and run hyperdrol/retain 2/and activate xtreme test booster?? and you said if i cannot get serm i can use suggestion you gave me above?? also the suggestion you gave me is only if i decide to go with the milder h-drol or can i also use it for m-drol??

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
so youre saying take mass fx out and run hyperdrol/retain 2/and activate xtreme test booster?? and you said if i cannot get serm i can use suggestion you gave me above?? also the suggestion you gave me is only if i decide to go with the milder h-drol or can i also use it for m-drol??
i would only go Dermacrine Sustain and PCS with the more mild compounds, aka H-Drol. M-Drol is Superdrol and WILL shut you down, potentially for months. you must have a strong SERM on hand after an M-Drol cycle to restore your HPTA.

as for everything else, yeah that looks good. run a standard H-Drol cycle and follow up immediately with Dermacrine Sustain and PCS and run the two indefinitely until you are recovered. Dermacrine Sustain is designed to be run continuously. activate xtreme, Hyperdrol and Retain 2 are all decent compounds to run in a PCT setting.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about the SERM Nolvadex or the test booster Novedex XT from Gaspari. I'm guessing you aren't talking about the SERM since you didn't know what one was.

The words "or" in your post cycle therapy should be replaced with "and". Rebound Reloaded is not near enough. It's a good accessory, but should do not be the center of your post cycle therapy. I think you most be talking about Dermacrine Sustain, since you mentioned it for your post cycle therapy. However, reviews are still mixed on it and I would certainly not use it to recover from a Superdrol cycle. Superdrol is a steroid and I would not run a Superdrol post cycle therapy without a SERM.

What are your stats: age, height, weight, lifting experience, etc?
I know exactly what Nolva is. I was referring to what type of brand. There will always be the debate on whether or not A serm is needed. You like apples i like oranges.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I know exactly what Nolva is. I was referring to what type of brand. There will always be the debate on whether or not A serm is needed. You like apples i like oranges.
My fault man. I didn't realize who made the post that I quoted. I know you know your ****. I thought it was a quote from the thread starter.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
H-Drol would be better option for a first cycle than M-Drol. H-Drol is commonly done without the use of a SERM, but a SERM on hand isnt a bad idea.

shortstop1616

Awards
Bout to start a cycle of M-Drol myself and will be using Nolva in PCT

M-Drol
week 1 - 10mg
week 2 and 3 - 20mg

When should i start my nolva and how many mg should i take?
What else should I add to my PCT?