X-FACTOR and P-SLIN LOG

  1. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    X-FACTOR and P-SLIN LOG


    Name:  n503810463_1735579_6407.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  17.1 KB

    Name:  mostmusc..jpg
Views: 206
Size:  37.9 KB

    Until November 10

    Just Finished a diet, leading up to The ottawa's; level 2 Junior Class on November 10th. I weighed in at 176 and onstage i was around 180 from the carb. load.


    November 16-26

    Introduced X-Factor and P-Slin
    I started to eat alot more calories per day(aiming for around 4000) and train with lower reps and higher weight in the gym, since i had been training with high reps, low weight and lots of supersets.

    Calories: Aiming for 4000/day
    Weight: 200lbs (up from 180lbs Nov.10)

    Results So Far: I can deffinately feel the pumps from P-Slin..and not just in the gym. All day vasodialation, and fullness, which is a great feeling!! The Xfactor hasnt shown me alot yet, but it hasnt been that long, i am pretty sore after my workouts, and im hoping once im done the first bottle i'll feel it a bit more.

  2. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

    how tall r u
  3. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

    Looks good man. I will be running this stack, with some extra goodies in a month or so.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    i'm 5'7
  5. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77391
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good luck with it man! Subbed!
  6. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

    subbed!!
  7. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    X-FACTOR and P-SLIN LOG


    November 28
    Calories: 4000/day
    Weight: 202lbs

    Results: Monday was arm day, and yesterday was leg day.
    Normally my arms are pretty quick to recover, but today being wednesday my arms are still Very sore!.. So no matter what X-Factor is deffinately working for me. My arms feel very full and very tight. My workouts have been great and strength is steadily increasing.
    P-Slin is deffinately becoming a favourite for me, all day pumps! and only 1 pill a day.
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AndGH87 View Post
    November 28
    Calories: 4000/day
    Weight: 202lbs

    Results: Monday was arm day, and yesterday was leg day.
    Normally my arms are pretty quick to recover, but today being wednesday my arms are still Very sore!.. So no matter what X-Factor is deffinately working for me. My arms feel very full and very tight. My workouts have been great and strength is steadily increasing.
    P-Slin is deffinately becoming a favourite for me, all day pumps! and only 1 pill a day.
    1 pill is sooooo simple to remember.
  9. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    X-FACTOR and P-SLIN LOG


    Exactly!
    P-Slin i've been using 1 per day, 15 mins before high carb. meal(100-150g)

    X-Factor I've been using 4 per day with a meal

    Workout Schedule

    Monday: Back
    Tuesday: Shoulders
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Chest
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: OFF
    Sunday: OFF
  10. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by AndGH87 View Post
    Exactly!
    P-Slin i've been using 1 per day, 15 mins before high carb. meal(100-150g)

    X-Factor I've been using 4 per day with a meal

    Workout Schedule

    Monday: Back
    Tuesday: Shoulders
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Chest
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: OFF
    Sunday: OFF
    did you purchase bulk x-factor from nutraplanet mad cheaper! you can run 1000mg for 50 days for 60 bucks... im running 1500mg
  11. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    X-factor And P-slin Log


    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    did you purchase bulk x-factor from nutraplanet mad cheaper! you can run 1000mg for 50 days for 60 bucks... im running 1500mg

    I was chosen to be a tester by Molecular Nutrition.. So i got 2 bottles of X-Factor , and 2 of P-Slin FREE lol gotta love free supps!
  12. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    Looks good man. I will be running this stack, with some extra goodies in a month or so.
    Yeah you should deffinately like this stack, what extra goodies are you gunna be taking with it?
  13. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

    lol yea cant argue with free supps
  14. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by AndGH87 View Post
    Yeah you should deffinately like this stack, what extra goodies are you gunna be taking with it?
    Probably Act X, PowerFULL, and AP along with the basics.
  15. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Yeah i wanna try some of the Powerfull, it looks pretty good
  16. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    X-Factor+P-Slin= Vascular and Pumped


    pics from last week...I didn't even train the day i took these pics! Shows the all day pump im getting from this stack
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  17. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77391
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Are those cases Pepsi??? No wonder you get that huge PSlin pump! LOL
  18. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Are those cases Pepsi??? No wonder you get that huge PSlin pump! LOL
    lol i thought it was cases of water, looking very solid bro very nice!
  19. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,003
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yup definately looking solid broseph. Keep it up man, i loved both P-slin and X-factor when i used them. I love how X-factor kept me lean while the pumps and the muscle gains were showing themselves.
  20. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    X-FACTOR and P-SLIN LOG


    DECEMBER 1 - 26 lbs in 22 days

    Weight: 202lbs (up from 176lbs.. 22 days ago)

    I am So glad im done my workouts for the week, because damn i'm sore!.. A great feeling though, workouts never felt so efficient! EVERYTIME
  21. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by AndGH87 View Post
    DECEMBER 1 - 26 lbs in 22 days

    Weight: 202lbs (up from 176lbs.. 22 days ago)

    I am So glad im done my workouts for the week, because damn i'm sore!.. A great feeling though, workouts never felt so efficient! EVERYTIME
    wow great job man thats 1.1lbs a day r u on any gear???? or is that straight from the x and pslin??
  22. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,003
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thats probly a ton of his glycogen coming back and then on top of that the nutrient repartitioning components of x-factor a p-slin. Im sure your looking huge bro keep it up!
  23. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    wow great job man thats 1.1lbs a day r u on any gear???? or is that straight from the x and pslin??
    Nah no gear, The x-factor and the p-slin are really helping my body respond well to the calorie and carb increase after that heavy diet i was on. I'm maintaining a pretty lean physique, and buddies from the gym are telling me i look even more vascular now, than at the competition.

    My other supps. just include the basics.. but mostly just been having alot of carbs and protein.. Still got a full bottle of X and Slin to go! Christmas time is an easy way to gain some mass too
  24. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

    WOW!! bro great JOB!!!! im getting pretty similar gains with my AN stack but not as much weight more strength than anything else which is not bad at all... KEEP IT UP BRO!!!!
  25. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    My Workouts


    MONDAY - BACK DAY

    Cable Wide-Grip Pulldowns

    Low-Lat Row Machine

    Dumbell Rows

    Deadlifts

    Superset:
    Close-Grip or Machine Pulldowns

    Machine Rows

    TUESDAY - SHOULDER DAY!

    Seated Dumbell Press

    Standing Barbell Press

    Superset:
    Standing Side Laterals

    Barbell Shrugs

    Superset:
    Standing Dumbell Front Raises

    Upright Rows

    Superset:
    Rear Delt Machine

    Side Lateral Machine

    WEDNESDAY - LEG DAY

    Squats

    Leg Press

    Hack Squats

    Lunges

    Superset:
    Leg Extensions

    Leg Curls

    THURSDAY - CHEST DAY

    Incline Barbell Press

    Flat Dumbell Press

    Superset:
    Decline Machine Press

    Cable Flys

    Superset:
    Dips

    Incline Machine Press

    FRIDAY - ARM DAY

    Close Grip Bench

    Heavy Dip Machine

    Superset:
    SkullCrushers

    Dumbell Curls

    Superset:
    Barbell Curls

    Tricep cable pressdown

    Hammer Curls

    Superset:
    Preacher Dumbell Curls

    Tricep bodyweight dips

    SATURDAY - OFF
    SUNDAY - OFF
  26. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Up to 205!


    DECEMBER 4

    Weight: 205lbs

    Today was shoulder day and one of the best workouts ive had in a while, the pump was huge, but even better my strength was way up from last week i was doing Hammer Strength Shoulder Press with 3x45's and a 25 in each hand for 10 reps!(160 each side) it felt amazing and next week im gunna go for 4 plates, to see how many reps i can get.
  27. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Strength is stillgoing up!


    December 7

    I trained chest yesterday, and the pump was awesome.
    I started with incline bench i did my warm up sets. Then i did 12 reps of 225, then 2 sets of 10 reps of 250 and a final set of 300lbs for 6 reps.. which means im pretty sore today. This stack is deffinately doing its job..Il have some more pics up next week and hopefully ill have added some pounds
  28. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Creatine Monohydrate is my enemy


    December 19
    Training is going Very well! My strength is still going up and great pumps from the P-Slin ..although i did up the dose to 2 pills per day because i felt my body was getting immune to it. The X-Factor is deffinately making me sore!!
    I weigh 208lbs right now.. i added in some creatine monohydrate to the mix about a week ago.. I hadn't taken pure monohydrate since i was 17.. so 3 years ago. And i remember why i liked it so much ..but even more why i didnt like it! Just this week alone i have noticed i look a bit softer.. due to more water retention... not a big deal but would rather look ripped than bloated.. with my body type tho i always have to sacrifice the abs for a while to put on some size..
  29. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,586
    Rep Power
    1215367
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Do you know what you BF% is currently and where it was at the beginning?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  30. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Fatty Pics..lol


    Dec.18 Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  31. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Do you know what you BF% is currently and where it was at the beginning?

    At the beggining i was probably 8% and now.. 15% maybe .. the electronic testers are always way off so im not but if i had to guess..
  32. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,586
    Rep Power
    1215367
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AndGH87 View Post
    At the beggining i was probably 8% and now.. 15% maybe .. the electronic testers are always way off so im not but if i had to guess..
    By that math, you have put on over 15 lbs of fat since you started this log.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  33. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    By that math, you have put on over 15 lbs of fat since you started this log.
    lol yeah i wouldnt doubt it.. but since i was just assuming my bodyfat.. it could be even more
    ...Great math skills

    I like include a decent amount of Protein brownies while bulking lol..
  34. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77391
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hmmmmmm Protein Brownies.....
  35. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    X-FACTOR and P-SLIN CONCLUDED


    FINAL WEIGHT 215lbs
    Both are great products.. alot of my buddies from the gym are using the X-Factor now, and some the P-Slin. Because of my review and results with them.

    P-Slin gave me wicked pumps! all day pumps too, if i ate the recommended amount of carbs with each dose 20 mins later my muscles felt very full! My shirt would get tighter, no joke VERY cool stuff.! One that ill deffinately try again.

    X-Factor took a while to really kick in but deffinately made me very sore!! If you eat enough calories while on this stuff your body will have no choice but to grow. A fairly unique product, that makes sense to supplement with if you find that you arent sore very often.. And it's the good kind of sore.. not pain. Arachadonic acid is guna be a breakthrough product, that becomes a staple in many builders supplement regime.. once its more available around here.
  36. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    End PICS


    :burg:
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  37. New Member
    Soopaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    95.2%

    You're looking pretty damn swole at the end of this. Lets get some full body shots.
  38. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77391
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AndGH87 View Post
    FINAL WEIGHT 215lbs
    Both are great products.. alot of my buddies from the gym are using the X-Factor now, and some the P-Slin. Because of my review and results with them.

    P-Slin gave me wicked pumps! all day pumps too, if i ate the recommended amount of carbs with each dose 20 mins later my muscles felt very full! My shirt would get tighter, no joke VERY cool stuff.! One that ill deffinately try again.

    X-Factor took a while to really kick in but deffinately made me very sore!! If you eat enough calories while on this stuff your body will have no choice but to grow. A fairly unique product, that makes sense to supplement with if you find that you arent sore very often.. And it's the good kind of sore.. not pain. Arachadonic acid is guna be a breakthrough product, that becomes a staple in many builders supplement regime.. once its more available around here.
    Nice! It'll be available.. I'm on it
  39. New Member
    AndGH87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%

    More PICS


    Results
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  40. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

    Nice pics man, you're looking huge. Glad the stack went well for you, as I'm starting the same stack in a couple days with some extra goodies thrown in.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 03:01 PM
  2. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:29 AM
  3. DBC5 Mutates with X-FACTOR and P-SLIN
    By dbc5 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 06:18 PM
  4. Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:14 PM
  5. My LGP M1T and 4AD+ Cycle Log
    By theitalianjob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in