X-FACTOR and P-SLIN LOG

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Do you know what you BF% is currently and where it was at the beginning?

At the beggining i was probably 8% and now.. 15% maybe .. the electronic testers are always way off so im not but if i had to guess..

2. Quote Originally Posted by AndGH87 View Post
    At the beggining i was probably 8% and now.. 15% maybe .. the electronic testers are always way off so im not but if i had to guess..
    By that math, you have put on over 15 lbs of fat since you started this log.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    By that math, you have put on over 15 lbs of fat since you started this log.
    lol yeah i wouldnt doubt it.. but since i was just assuming my bodyfat.. it could be even more
    ...Great math skills

I like include a decent amount of Protein brownies while bulking lol..

4. Hmmmmmm Protein Brownies.....
  5. X-FACTOR and P-SLIN CONCLUDED

FINAL WEIGHT 215lbs
    Both are great products.. alot of my buddies from the gym are using the X-Factor now, and some the P-Slin. Because of my review and results with them.

P-Slin gave me wicked pumps! all day pumps too, if i ate the recommended amount of carbs with each dose 20 mins later my muscles felt very full! My shirt would get tighter, no joke VERY cool stuff.! One that ill deffinately try again.

X-Factor took a while to really kick in but deffinately made me very sore!! If you eat enough calories while on this stuff your body will have no choice but to grow. A fairly unique product, that makes sense to supplement with if you find that you arent sore very often.. And it's the good kind of sore.. not pain. Arachadonic acid is guna be a breakthrough product, that becomes a staple in many builders supplement regime.. once its more available around here.
    •   

6. End PICS

:burg:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

7. You're looking pretty damn swole at the end of this. Lets get some full body shots.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AndGH87 View Post
    FINAL WEIGHT 215lbs
    Both are great products.. alot of my buddies from the gym are using the X-Factor now, and some the P-Slin. Because of my review and results with them.

P-Slin gave me wicked pumps! all day pumps too, if i ate the recommended amount of carbs with each dose 20 mins later my muscles felt very full! My shirt would get tighter, no joke VERY cool stuff.! One that ill deffinately try again.

X-Factor took a while to really kick in but deffinately made me very sore!! If you eat enough calories while on this stuff your body will have no choice but to grow. A fairly unique product, that makes sense to supplement with if you find that you arent sore very often.. And it's the good kind of sore.. not pain. Arachadonic acid is guna be a breakthrough product, that becomes a staple in many builders supplement regime.. once its more available around here.
    Nice! It'll be available.. I'm on it
  9. More PICS

Results
    Attached Images Attached Images   

10. Nice pics man, you're looking huge. Glad the stack went well for you, as I'm starting the same stack in a couple days with some extra goodies thrown in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 02:01 PM
  2. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:29 AM
  3. DBC5 Mutates with X-FACTOR and P-SLIN
    By dbc5 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 05:18 PM