X-FACTOR and P-SLIN LOG
- 12-19-2007, 02:02 AM
- 12-19-2007, 02:05 AM
- 12-19-2007, 02:18 AM
12-19-2007, 10:12 AM
01-14-2008, 11:54 PM
X-FACTOR and P-SLIN CONCLUDED
FINAL WEIGHT 215lbs
Both are great products.. alot of my buddies from the gym are using the X-Factor now, and some the P-Slin. Because of my review and results with them.
P-Slin gave me wicked pumps! all day pumps too, if i ate the recommended amount of carbs with each dose 20 mins later my muscles felt very full! My shirt would get tighter, no joke VERY cool stuff.! One that ill deffinately try again.
X-Factor took a while to really kick in but deffinately made me very sore!! If you eat enough calories while on this stuff your body will have no choice but to grow. A fairly unique product, that makes sense to supplement with if you find that you arent sore very often.. And it's the good kind of sore.. not pain. Arachadonic acid is guna be a breakthrough product, that becomes a staple in many builders supplement regime.. once its more available around here.
01-15-2008, 12:06 AM
01-15-2008, 12:28 AM
01-15-2008, 08:27 AM
01-15-2008, 02:08 PM
01-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Nice pics man, you're looking huge. Glad the stack went well for you, as I'm starting the same stack in a couple days with some extra goodies thrown in.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LJ57 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 66Last Post: 05-02-2011, 03:01 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 178Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:29 AM
- By dbc5 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 94Last Post: 12-20-2007, 06:18 PM
- By Cellardude in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 417Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:14 PM
- By theitalianjob in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 03-13-2004, 08:45 PM