H-Drol/Epistane Log

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Just to make things clear I know what I am doing. I have all of my support supps and post cycle therapy ready. I will not update everyday just when I either feel like it or if I notice something major, but I will update a few times a week.

About Me: 21y/o, 6'5", 220-225lbs, ~8-10% BF
Experience: I ran a cycle of M-Drol over the summer and made some nice gains.

So here it is. This cycle started on 11/21.

The Cycle:
Weeks 1-4 H-Drol 50mgs/day
Weeks 3-6 Epistane 10mgs/Day ramped up to 30mgs/day

Support Supps:
AI Cycle Support
Fish Oil
ON's Opti-Men Multi
PrimaForce ZMA
CoQ10
Nimbus Nutrition Swell
Scivation Xtend

PCT:
Torem
AI POst Cycle Support
Tirbulus/Fenugreek
Anabolic Xtreme Retain2
ALRI Restore

Well with all that out of the way feel free to follow me along as I attempt to get big.

-BigAsian

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
good luck how r u going to be dosing the torem??

S

soulitarysoul

Awards
I'm thinkin bout doin the exact same cycle except with Hemaguno instead of Epistane (they have the same active ingredient I beleive)

i know some sup's "kick-in" later in the cycle Does epistane/havoc/hemaguno do the same thing? or does it kick in, after a few weeks.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Any reason why you're using Retain and Restore?
i was under the impression retain2 is more for cortisol control then estrogen control, which is why i was gonna add in restore for estrogen control.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You've got AI PCS and Torem for that... I would recommend that you save the Restore for a later time. It would be a waste to use it.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
good luck how r u going to be dosing the torem??
thx for following along,

I was gonna run it
~1week @ 120mgs
~1week @ 90mgs
~1week @ 60mgs
~1week @ 30mgs

i think i will be easier to do it this way since i have liquid torem and it is dosed at 60mgs/ml

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
You've got AI PCS and Torem for that... I would recommend that you save the Restore for a later time. It would be a waste to use it.
I was actually going to run the restore inversely to the serm, but i know you are very knowledgeable as i have read many of your posts so if you believe that saving it is a better idea i will listen.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can speak for the use of Restore and it's inability to do much. I hate to say that, but that's the truth.

You're good with the remander of your PCT set-up... should be a great one. Retain is an excellent choice for Cort control.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
I'm thinkin bout doin the exact same cycle except with Hemaguno instead of Epistane (they have the same active ingredient I beleive)

i know some sup's "kick-in" later in the cycle Does epistane/havoc/hemaguno do the same thing? or does it kick in, after a few weeks.
I have read epi "kicks in" within the first week, but h-drol takes a few weeks to kick in.

i am almost a week in and it i have noticd i am more vascular though the day and endurance is through the roof. strength is up but only slightly. no sides yet, but too early to determine, no back pumps or increased acne yet.

I would stick to the ones we all know to work, i was under the impression that there hasnt been alot of info on hemaguno.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fortunately, back pumps are not really noticable with those two compounds. When the H-Drol does kick in, you'll fell an increase in overall mood (for the better) at first, then strength... You'll like it alot!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
you are tight about the positive mood change i have noticed that from the first day, though it is too soon for h-drol to kick in must be placebo.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
F-ucking count me in!

By the way, thanks for the past advice, BigAsian. I'm very interested in this cycle. I've been wanting to try H-Drol and Epistane, but never thought about stacking them. I'm looking forward to your results. Good luck!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think that the cycle looks good and it's VERY mild. You can get away with PCT of AI's PCS for the full month with Retain 2 and maybe just 3 days of torem at 120mgs for the 3 days. That's just my two-bits worth.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
I think that the cycle looks good and it's VERY mild. You can get away with post cycle therapy of AI's PCS for the full month with Retain 2 and maybe just 3 days of torem at 120mgs for the 3 days. That's just my two-bits worth.
thx...i have seen your posts on using sustain as a part of pct as well...i was thinking of giving that a try but id rather be safe for right now.i was thinking on cutting a week off of torem. but will see how my body responds.

Thank you for all your replies and advice regarding this cycle.

keep following me while i try to get big.

-BigAsian

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Torem's half-life is so great that you can actually miss a week at the end and still be good. Espesially since the cycle is mild in andro sides. Derm. Sustain is a great product and should be looked at alot more then what it is. You'll be suprised on how well it works. I myself, do not like research chems and I'm glad they're products such as E-Form, Derm. Sustain and PCS.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i will definitely run another h-drol cycle around spring/summer maybe run it solo and increase the dose. and depending on how i like epi maybe run that solo also later next year.

i was reading heavily on using derm sustain as a pct option but not enough people have done that for me to be comfortable doing it also. i like to see more reviews of how people think it worked. i will definitely give this a shot in one of my next cycles. if i can avoid research chems i will.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
MuscleguyinNy, hey man how ya been? thx for following.

I havent posted my training split yet so here it is:

monday: chest
tuesday: back
wednesday: legs
thursday: shoulders
friday: arms
saturday: rest or heavy abs
sunday: rest or heavy abs

I also do 30 mins treadmill at max incline 3-5x a week in the morning and a few ab exercises after every workout.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering why (particularly at your size) only 50mg a day of halo. i'd think 75 would be a good bit better, but I guess on a single bottle of 60 caps, you've got 30 days at 50.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Awesome looks like a great cycle. Come monday I'm going with 50mg H-Drol and 20mg Epi for 2 weeks then 75mg H-Drol and 30mg Epi for 2 weeks! I loved the results with just H-Drol so this should be entertaining.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MuscleguyinNy, hey man how ya been? thx for following.

I havent posted my training split yet so here it is:

monday: chest
tuesday: back
wednesday: legs
thursday: shoulders
friday: arms
saturday: rest or heavy abs
sunday: rest or heavy abs

I also do 30 mins treadmill at max incline 3-5x a week in the morning and a few ab exercises after every workout.
I've been doing better. I've had a lot of sh!t going on lately. How have you been?

I must say, I was all over this post once I saw it. I've decided to run Epistane for my first cycle. My second cycle might consist of H-Drol. We'll see how the first one goes. I plan on starting sometime within the next few weeks and I'll definitely be logging it.

I'm anxious to see your results from this cycle. I wish you the best of luck.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of running i cycle like this over the summer, my only problem is getting pct things like nolvadex or torem, im following this to see how this goes.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
I'm wondering why (particularly at your size) only 50mg a day of halo. i'd think 75 would be a good bit better, but I guess on a single bottle of 60 caps, you've got 30 days at 50.
you are correct. plus i am bridgin over to epistane at week 3 so i figured even 50mgs/day will be enough once i start epi.

so week 3 and 4 will look like this:
week3: 50mgs h-drol 20mgs epi
week4: 50mgs h-drol 30mgs epi

then week 5 and 6 will only be epi:

week5: 30mgs epi
week6: 40mgs epi

but i do plan on running hdrol as a stand alone next year around spring to cut while gaining a little size. i will definitely run higher doses then.

thx everyone for all your input thus far.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
I've been doing better. I've had a lot of sh!t going on lately. How have you been?

I must say, I was all over this post once I saw it. I've decided to run Epistane for my first cycle. My second cycle might consist of H-Drol. We'll see how the first one goes. I plan on starting sometime within the next few weeks and I'll definitely be logging it.

I'm anxious to see your results from this cycle. I wish you the best of luck.
ive been great, aboiut to graduate college...wow 3 1/2 years later finally.
great i cant wait to see how you do on cycle. ill be looking for your log.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
End of week 1 update:

I feel great. Endurance is up, strength is slightly up. weight is at 220. slightly lower than this morning. i will post my morning weight tom. i feel leaner than a week ago. might be the cardio, but good news is that i havent lost any weight from doing cardio either. i am much more vascular, and my muscles are gettin harder. which is good. libido is great. no loss. not anything more. just where i normally am. which is still really high. im one of the horniest bastards on the face of the earth. no seriously.

well i appreciate everyone that is following. please keep following. by the end of this cycle i hope to be in the neighborhood of 230lbs...i hope. im eating my ass off well trying to. sometimes school gets in the way..but only for 2 more weeks then no more school.

Any questions feel free to ask. If there is anything you feel i left out feel free to tell me.

-BigAsian

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm following this... closely. Very curious as to your progress.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wassup dude. Ill be checking this out.

I would suggest lowering the Torem dose. 120 for 3 days, 90 for 4 days, 60 for 10 days, 30 for 5 days, 15 for 5 days.
Support supps look good. Add creatine in there and use the Restore after PCT. I dont know about your dosages on hdrol and epi, you might need a little more than that.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
wassup dude. Ill be checking this out.

I would suggest lowering the Torem dose. 120 for 3 days, 90 for 4 days, 60 for 10 days, 30 for 5 days, 15 for 5 days.
Support supps look good. Add creatine in there and use the Restore after post cycle therapy. I dont know about your dosages on hdrol and epi, you might need a little more than that.
thx for following bro.

yeah i wasnt gonna run the doses posted the whole week that was just a basic outline. thats why i used the "~" before the the weeks. i have creatine i didnt list becasued i thinkk its a given.

i figured i could keep the doses of h-drol at 50mgs/day for 30 days because in 6 days i will be adding epi @ 20mgs/day and ramping it up to 40mgs/day for week4 of epi, week6 total.

keep in mind my cycle layout... this is just to see how this stack works... i may run this cycle again later next year or each solo at higher doses depending on how i feel at the end of the cycle.

Keep in mind this is a 6 week cycle. i am very excited to see how i feel by the end of next week.

P.S. morning wieght before workout on empty stomach: 224lbs. i believe this is my accurate weight. my weight before starting was 220-222lbs. the scales at my gym suck. you have to be there first thing in the morning before all the 400lber's get on the scales and **** them up. so i guestimate im up about 2lbs for week1

F

flyguy

Awards
hey big im finnaly on the forums. we gona do arms in the morning i take it tommarow

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
hey big im finnaly on the forums. we gona do arms in the morning i take it tommarow
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!

your first post wassupposed to be your bench or pushing my truck!!! you messed it all up! lol jk.

i dunno if we do arms in the morn it will have to be early again. i have work at 12 and i have to get allergy shots.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
thx for following bro.

yeah i wasnt gonna run the doses posted the whole week that was just a basic outline. thats why i used the "~" before the the weeks. i have creatine i didnt list becasued i thinkk its a given.

i figured i could keep the doses of h-drol at 50mgs/day for 30 days because in 6 days i will be adding epi @ 20mgs/day and ramping it up to 40mgs/day for week4 of epi, week6 total.

keep in mind my cycle layout... this is just to see how this stack works... i may run this cycle again later next year or each solo at higher doses depending on how i feel at the end of the cycle.

Keep in mind this is a 6 week cycle. i am very excited to see how i feel by the end of next week.

P.S. morning wieght before workout on empty stomach: 224lbs. i believe this is my accurate weight. my weight before starting was 220-222lbs. the scales at my gym suck. you have to be there first thing in the morning before all the 400lber's get on the scales and **** them up. so i guestimate im up about 2lbs for week1
good job bro ill be watching!:thumbsup:

F

flyguy

Awards
what a good workout today man, i found out i cant post any pics till i have 20 post :(

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i will make an update on wed at the 2 week mark. Been busy with school stuff. On wed i also start epi @20mgs/day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will make an update on wed at the 2 week mark. Been busy with school stuff. On wed i also start epi @20mgs/day
that means come friday/saturday is when it should get really interesting :)

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
2 week pics

As promised....the 2 week update:

Started 20mgs of Epi today in addition to 50mgs of H-Drol.

I feel absolutely amazing. My sense of well being is the best it has ever been. I typically go to sleep late and wake up late(Gotta love being in college), but when I wake up I feel great.

Endurance has been going through the roof. This kinda goes hand in hand with strength for me as I'm doing higher weights and hitting more reps. Though the point of this cycle is not to put on a massive amount weight or to increase my lifts.

The point of this cycle is to put on slow steady LEAN body mass. That is exactly what is happening.

The leaning effect of H-Drol is amazing. The first week my body weight was all over the place as I said in an earlier post. This kind of worried me as I thought I would keep losing weight. I am at a very lean and solid 221lbs as of this morning, which is -1lb of my starting weight. I am not worried. As I know this is where the gains will really start coming now.

My libido remains unchanged. I am still a horny bastard.

Today was legs and they are gonna kill tomorrow and for a few days after. I always have a killer leg workout.

Today's leg workout:
Squats: 135x25 155x15 175x15 195x10 215x10 135xfailure
Leg Press: 180x15 270x15 360x12 450x10 540x8
3 setsx25 calf raises moderate weight
Leg Extensions: 150x20 150x20 175x15 175x15 175x10 150x10 100x20
Leg Curl: 100x15 110x15 120x12 130x12 140x10 150x8
sitting Calf raises: 270x25(feet wide) 270x25(feet narrow) repeat 4-5 times

Here are some pics for 2 weeks. sorry for the quality...only camera i have is my phone.

Anyways thanks for all your support, and keep following 4 more weeks!! This is just the beginning!!!

Feel free to ask anything else i might have left out.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice hair bro! j/k!!

You look a bit more pumped, which is a good thing!

Keep us updated bro!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
after my PCT im throwing around the idea of axis labs new product hemodraulix + x-factor(to increase total AA to 1250mg/day) + massfx...that is if the hemodraulix is released by then.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
January my friend - hopefully the VERY first of the month :wink:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO no need to extend the H-drol cycle OR up the dosage. I ran Halo 50/50/50/75/75. I saw no "extra" benefit to running the higher dose or to adding the extra week.

I gained 6 pounds and dropped about 1.5 bodyfat with a BW hovering around 200. Mood was fantastic for the first 2 weeks then it quickly switched to a more anxious/irritable mood.

I agree with the aforementioned comments on Restore. Looking back, I believe I had minimal, if any, effect from that product.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
IMO no need to extend the H-drol cycle OR up the dosage. I ran Halo 50/50/50/75/75. I saw no "extra" benefit to running the higher dose or to adding the extra week.

I gained 6 pounds and dropped about 1.5 bodyfat with a BW hovering around 200. Mood was fantastic for the first 2 weeks then it quickly switched to a more anxious/irritable mood.

I agree with the aforementioned comments on Restore. Looking back, I believe I had minimal, if any, effect from that product.
Hmmm..im thinking you havent fully understood this cycle...it is only 4 weeks of h-drol at 50mgs but bridging over to epi @ 20/30/30/40. just started epi @ 20mgs on wed.

i am keeping the restore for a later time. probably use it at a later time.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm..im thinking you havent fully understood this cycle...it is only 4 weeks of h-drol at 50mgs but bridging over to epi @ 20/30/30/40. just started epi @ 20mgs on wed.

Nah I got it. I just saw that a couple dudes suggested a higher dosage earlier in the log and I wanted to share a different point of view. Nice log so far bro :cheers:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im interested to see how this turns out for you after PCT. Im doing 4 weeks, drol and epi but at the same time:eek:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established

hey your looking bigger more defined, depending how things go with sides and everything r u considering pumping up week 3 of epi to 40 instead of 30?? somthing i thought would be interesting otherwise man keep it up!!!!

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Celc5, i got ya...didnt mean to come off as rude if i did. thx for following bro. all suggestions are welcomed.

Ronnie, thx for the interest. muchly appreciated.ill be following your progress as well.

King1033, sides are non-existant right now. mood has been great. no increased acne (knocks on wood). as stated earlier libido is just fine. my body feels great and i feel great about it. i definitely feel leaner. my chest "feels" a little bigger...but i can tell from pics. but the measuring tape hasnt changed any. body weight is 222lbs as of today. so weight is starting to creep up.i would love to weigh in close to 230lbs at the end of this cycle. the gains are very dry. joints are doing great. i picked up 50% cissus before i started my cycle. im starting to see veins coming up my abs that i used to have back in the day when i weighed 185 and ran 5miles every morning.

I like your thinking 40mgs epi weeks 3 and 4 would def be interesting...but ill play it by ear for now. ill see ho my body responds at 30mgs before i make any adjustments.

I have an order shipping to me now. included are 2 bottles of h-drol for next year...figured id start getting the cycle supps together so its not like im dropping all that money in the hole at once. also go some stocking stuffers for my pops and my sisters bf, who is also trying to put on some weight.

EDIT: My traps are looking huge lately...saw them in the gym today while working shoulders and good god....i love it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking great, Asian!

Following your log is making me so anxious to start mine. Of course, I'm doing Epi + Dermacrine, but would like to run Epi + H-Drol one day.

Best of luck to you for the rest of your cycle!

I'll definitely continue following up.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep it my friend! Everything seems to be working for you because you're working for it!