My thoughts on Diesel Test Hardcore so far

1. My thoughts on Diesel Test Hardcore so far

Been taking this for exactly one week today (6 ED).

So far I notice

- gives me BO, even after a shower I can smell the DTH on my skin and it gets worse when I sweat

- any stim I take is really boosted, probably the Bioperine

-noticed my mental energy is elevated, need less stims to keep me running at work

That's it so far, will update if I notice anything else.

2. what kind of BO do you noticed ? ? is it bareble ? do people make faces when you walk by ?

what about strenght ?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    what kind of BO do you noticed ? ? is it bareble ? do people make faces when you walk by ?

what about strength ?
    Smells like doritos! So far no one has commented (probably to spare my feelings)

Strength, Hmmm I have been lean bulking lately so its hard to tell where the extra few reps are coming from.
    Last edited by Rivet; 11-14-2007 at 10:29 PM.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Smells like doritos! So far no one has commented (probably to spare my feelings)

Strength, Hmmm I have been lean bulking lately so its hard to tell where the extra few reps are coming from.
    Thats from your phermons/androgens going up. If you were to take say 200mg of dhea a day (dont do that) you will get the same effect.

You went straight to 6/day?

Its not bioperine make your stims hit harder, DTH does that on a whole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Thats from your phermons/androgens going up. If you were to take say 200mg of dhea a day (dont do that) you will get the same effect.

You went straight to 6/day?

Its not bioperine make your stims hit harder, DTH does that on a whole.
    Ya Chuck I started at 6 ED. I know the bottle says to start at 3 ED but usually stuff doesn't work on me or takes a lot more then normal. I noticed no ill effects from going straight to 6 ED.

About the stim effect. I like it so much that instead of taking it right when I wake up I wait till I get to work an hour later and take it then. I actually take all my doses at work. Makes the day a little nicer.

6. Day 9

Wow, I actually found another supplement I would buy again. Which brings the list up to 4 good supplements I respond to. My mood is really elevated. By my second dose I keep thinking "Do I really need another dose?" because at that point I'm already pretty hyper. At the gym yesterday I barely took any breaks in between sets because I would recover from the last set really fast. I definitely notice some sort of mind muscle connection as I can push out a few more reps then normal. I'm just not used to supps working on me so I'm pretty amazed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Day 9

Wow, I actually found another supplement I would buy again. Which brings the list up to 4 good supplements I respond to. My mood is really elevated. By my second dose I keep thinking "Do I really need another dose?" because at that point I'm already pretty hyper. At the gym yesterday I barely took any breaks in between sets because I would recover from the last set really fast. I definitely notice some sort of mind muscle connection as I can push out a few more reps then normal. I'm just not used to supps working on me so I'm pretty amazed.
    Thats what its about right there. Now Im going to have a good back and bi's workout tonight.

8. Any updates?

9. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Any updates?
    Same as day 9 which is really good. Not so much that I can push heavier weight but I can push more reps at whatever weight I was using before starting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd week on test/deca....so far
    By mark s in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:06 PM
  2. Urgent Update on Diesel Test Hardcore!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 08:27 PM
  3. My Sustain Alpha/Diesel Test Hardcore Results
    By TexasTitan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 03:54 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:06 PM
  5. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:17 PM