Bludevil "Get's Diesel" with Trib Test Ext...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, would like to thank Chuck for choosing me to be a tester for Trib Test Extreme. I was especially pleased because I'm running post cycle therapy right now, and TTE is a very nice addition to my current stack. I've been interested in Get Diesel products for a while now as the profiles look legit. Ok, enough of the small talk, let's begin the journey.

Info about Trib Test Extreme -

Trib Test™ has been upgraded with a premium exact of
Nettle Root (minimum 95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran), a potent extract Horny Goat Weed (standardized for a minimum 60% Icariins) and a powerful extract of Panax Ginseng. Trib Test Extreme is formulated to increase total testosterone AND free testosterone and is the only herbal test booster currently available that combines Nettle standardized for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and Tribulus standardized for a minimum of 20% Protodioscin.

As you may know 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is one of many actives in Nettle Root shown to bind extremely well to SHBG in several studies, effectively producing higher free testosterone levels. This powerful Nettle Extract combined with a quality tribulus extract gives you a 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran product that will naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone, not only free test levels like other 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran products. A powerful high Icariins extract of Horny Goat Weed and Panax Ginseng is included to further raise testosterone levels and provide a 1-2 punch for a huge increase in libido (sex drive).

About Me -
Age - 34
Weight - 205
Height - 6'0
BF % - 16.6% (Taken by Tanita scale)

Don't know if you need the following info but I have it so I'll go ahead and post it.
Blood Pressure - 120/62
Total Cholesterol - 189

I will use the following core lifts to judge my before and after strength. Here are my before stats...
BB Bench Press - 285 for 3 reps
Deadlift - 385 for 3 reps
Weighted Dips - BW + 125 for 3 reps
Weighted Chins - BW + 65 for 3 reps

I don't have body measurements yet, but will have wife measure me tonight and will post tomorrow.

Workout routine -
Monday

Chest
Wide Grip Bench Press 3x3-5
Incline DB Bench - lvl 2 3x6-10
Cable Xover (lvl - 6,8,10) 3x10-12

20 minutes of Cardio

Tuesday

Back
Deadlifts 3x3-5
DB Rows 3x6-10
Standing Cable Reverse Fly 3x10-12
(lvl 6,8,10)

20 minutes of Cardio

Wednesday

Legs
Squats 3x3-5
Leg Extensions 3x6-10
Leg Curls 3x10-12

Shoulders
Standing Military Press 2x3-5
DB Upright Rows 2x6-10
Shrugs 2x10-12

Thursday

Triceps
Dips 2x3-5
Skullcrushers 2x6-10
Pushdowns 2x10-12

Biceps
BB Curl - lg bar 2x3-5
DB curl (preacher) 2x6-10
cable curl (lvl - 10) 2x10-12

Friday - 1.5 hours of Basketball

Supplements -
Protein
Fish Oil
Multi
IGF-2
RPM (pre w/o only)
aPCT
Storm (creatine)
and the newly added Trib Test Extreme

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/13 - Day 1

Training -
DB Bench Press - 3x5 at 95
Incline BB Press - 3x10/8/5 at 205
Machine Fly's - 3x12 at 125

Due to meetings today, w/o time was short so no cardio.

Nothing really to report on TTE as it's the first day so I wouldn't expect to notice anything.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/14 - Day 2

Dosage: 3 caps total taken at morning, afternoon and evening.

Strength:Strength was on par today. Was able to either increase in weight (by 2.5 - 5lbs) or reps on all exercises over last back/tri workout.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Holding steady at 205, although I'm hoping it drops some as my pants are starting to get a little tight.

Pumps/Vascularity: Had nice pumps today. Lats were popping out nicely. Not much to say on vascularity as 16% bf doesn't do much for the veiny look. :lol:

Endurance: Nothing really to report on this aspect. Pretty much a normal day.

Aggression: same as endurance.

Focus: Did have an increase in focus today. All lifts were strict and with good mind/muscle connection.

Libido: Not much to report. Pretty much the same. I did whack off last night not that anyone cares lol. Just making the log as detailed as possible.

Muscle Density/Hardening: Pretty much the same right now.

Overall Energy: Had good energy today. I worked back/tri's and wanted to do more (run on tready) but work schedule wouldn't permit. But still noting as I'm usually beat after lifting.

Personal Commentary: 1st thing I noticed with Trib Test Extreme is I need to take it earlier before bedtime. I took it about 20 minutes before hitting the bed and had a restless night. After about an hour of tossing and turning I finally fell asleep. I usually fall asleep within 5 minutes of my head hitting the pillow. It states on directions of TTE that you may want to take a little early as it may or maynot cause imsomnia. I'll take it about 1.5 hours before bed tonight and see how it goes.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add that I typically get that one or two restless nights of sleep when starting a new supp... Your body will adjust and that should cease.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Personal Commentary: 1st thing I noticed with Trib Test Extreme is I need to take it earlier before bedtime. I took it about 20 minutes before hitting the bed and had a restless night. After about an hour of tossing and turning I finally fell asleep. I usually fall asleep within 5 minutes of my head hitting the pillow. It states on directions of TTE that you may want to take a little early as it may or maynot cause imsomnia. I'll take it about 1.5 hours before bed tonight and see how it goes.
yeah PM dose means early PM, not before bed, something like 4-7pm. How many TTE are you using a day?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
yeah PM dose means early PM, not before bed, something like 4-7pm. How many TTE are you using a day?
dosing at label suggestion - 3 caps daily, spread throughout day. You suggest anything else?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
dosing at label suggestion - 3 caps daily, spread throughout day. You suggest anything else?
thats fine, I didnt see your dosage for each day with the updates so I didnt know how many you were using.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/15 - Day 3

Dosage: 3 caps total taken at morning, afternoon and evening. Other post cycle therapy supps are taken at label directions as well.

Strength:Strength was good today. Again increased weight or reps and added a few seconds on TUT. Used a cadence of 5/1/1. Surprised me that I was able increase weight/reps and increase TUT with good form. Kind of makes me feel like I've sold myself short on weights used.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 204, dropped a pound.

Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps in arms were good but nothing out of the ordinary. As far as vascularity goes, I did see some veins in upper arm/shoulder area when doing bi's.

Endurance: nothing to report as of right now. Playing bball tomorrow so we'll get a good indicator on this then.

Aggression: nothing as of yet.

Focus: Focus was good today. Have this 1 guy who always likes to talk to me while lifting. Most days I humor him and talk but not today. Had tunnel vision today and banged the weights out.

Libido: Woke up with morning wood but no noticable increase yet.

Overall Energy: Energy was good today although I woke up with a stuffy nose. When I got to the gym, I wasn't in a balls to the walls mood, but when I started lifting I got dialed-in and banged the weights about 5 minutes faster than normal. (The 5 minute difference could be because I didn't chit chat with the guy at the gym, but I was keeping a close eye on the clock for strict rest intervals.)

Personal Commentary: Took my TTE about 1.5 hours before bed last night and had no issues with sleep. Took my last dose at 9:30pm and went to bed at 11. Like I mentioned before, woke up with a stuffy nose this morning, so I'll keep a check on that.
I have a 5 year old daughter who started kindergarten this year. Since she's started school, my family has passed around 3 different colds. I'm getting extremely tired of someone in my house always having an runny nose. I have a elderly neighbor who works with kids that swears by Airborne. He said he stayed sick until he started taking it last year. He hasn't had a cold since he's started taking it. I'm going to look into further.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just put a post up in NP's forum for Dsade to formulate a bulk powder or capped "Airborne". I too would be interested.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I just put a post up in NP's forum for Dsade to formulate a bulk powder or capped "Airborne". I too would be interested.
That would be awesome. Airborne isn't cheap. Best price I've found is at Costco.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/16 - Day 4

Dosage: 3 caps total taken at morning, afternoon and evening. Just to note aPCT has been finished. Now currently on IGF-2 + RPM (pre w/o only).

Strength:N/A, no lifting, just basketball.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 203, dropped another pound.

Pumps/Vascularity: N/A for today

Endurance: Endurance was decent for today. After 1.5 hours of full court basketball (my team won every game so I played the entire time) I was really hustling the 1st part, say first 45 minutes, but quickly started diminishing after that. By last game I was just picking my spots to hustle. I'm not in the best of shape cardio wise, so it's to be expected.

Aggression: Hmmm, had a fight with the wifey last night, but I don't think it had anything to do with TTE.

Focus: Focus was good today. After about the 1 hour mark of playing ball I usually start losing interest but not today. Even though my legs were'nt their at the end, my mind was.

Libido: Nothing different today. After fight with wife last night, not expecting to test this out over the weekend unless I go out on a date with fistina :lol:

Overall Energy: Again energy was good for 1st half of ball (45 minutes) but was pretty drained by the end.

Personal Commentary: Again no issues with sleep last night. On the contrary, last night was one of the more restful deep sleeps I've had in a while.

Chuck, I was thinking of dropping RPM and IGF-2 and run TTE solo for rest of the log. Is this ok with you?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Chuck, I was thinking of dropping RPM and IGF-2 and run TTE solo for rest of the log. Is this ok with you?

What's the reason your dropping those two products if you don't mind me asking??

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
What's the reason your dropping those two products if you don't mind me asking??
Well, since I've finished with the aPCT, I consider my PCT to be complete. When I usually test products, I like to test solo so I can gauge it true effectiveness.

I feel that if I continue with the RPM especially, I may not be able to tell which supp is doing what for some of the items I'm gauging like endurance, focus, libido etc... Since RPM and IGF+2 enhance these areas as well, I want be totally sure how much TTE affected these areas.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well, since I've finished with the aPCT, I consider my post cycle therapy to be complete. When I usually test products, I like to test solo so I can gauge it true effectiveness.

I feel that if I continue with the RPM especially, I may not be able to tell which supp is doing what for some of the items I'm gauging like endurance, focus, libido etc... Since RPM and IGF+2 enhance these areas as well, I want be totally sure how much TTE affected these areas.
the correct way would have been to drop them 10 days before the TTE log started, but whatever.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/16 - Day 4

Libido: Just an update. I guess the wife was ready to make up when I got home. We had make up sex. Libido was off the hook, and noticed erection was firmer. I've posted in the general supp section about an increased refractory period. I did notice I stayed up a litte more today after orgasm but still couldn't hit 2 (which was common before cycle)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/17 - Day 5

Strength:N/A (Off Day)

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Forgot to check this morning

Pumps/Vascularity: N/A (Off Day)

Endurance: N/A (Off Day)

Aggression: No aggression to speak of.

Focus: Haven't really noticed any increase today, but it's hard to tell when your just laying around watching TV.

Libido: Slightly hornier. Since I got some last night, sex has been on my mind a lot today.

Muscle Density/Hardening: N/A (Off Day)

Overall Energy: Energy has been good today.

Personal Commentary: Nohting new to report on this end.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/19 - Day 7

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 205 this morning. Back to original weight.

Libido: Been having random boners over the weekend

Overall Energy: Energy has been good even though I feel like crap.

Personal Commentary: The stuffy nose has turned into a full fledge cold now and feeling the effects of it. Will not train today to let my body rest. Hopefully I'll be back in the gym tomorrow.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking the way you line up all the things you look for bluedevil. Log is looking good!
Thanks man, although I stole the layout from Joebo, and I think he said he got it from Lanbane.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/20 - Day 8

Strength:N/A (Cardio)

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Didn't check this morning

Pumps/Vascularity: N/A ( Cardio )

Endurance: Endurance wasn't good at all today. Like I've stated in previous posts, I've got a cold but it seems to be getting better. So I decided to go run a little instead of hitting the weights. After about 10-15 minutes into playing bball I was totally spent. No legs whatsoever after that point.

Focus: Even though I didn't have endurance, my focus and drive was their. Don't know how to explain it, but my mind wanted to do things that my body just couldn't do today.

Libido: Had random boner about 30 minutes after taking morning dose (this has been pretty regular the last few days).

Muscle Density/Hardening: N/A (Cardio)

Overall Energy: Energy was so-so at best when just starting the bball game and was quickly gone after 15 minutes of running.

Personal Commentary: I woke up this morning feeling ok. I think I'm turning the tide as far as getting over the cold goes. Some guys wanted to play basketball so I figured I'd give it a go instead of hitting the weights. Don't know if it was the smartest idea as I feel extremely drained right now(few hours after playing). I will probably do a light db full body routine tomorrow and see how it goes.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/21 - Day 9

Strength:Strength was pretty good today. I'm on vacation the rest of the week for Thanksgiving so I'll be working out at home. My equipment is limited, so I'll be running a Total Body DB routine. Today was 1st on routine and I hit all my #'s and reps. Thought this was nice since I'm still not totally back from cold yet.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 204, -1

Pumps/Vascularity: Pretty standard pumps.

Endurance: Seemed ok, hard to tell though because I didn't want to push it to hard because of the cold.

Focus: Focus was nice. I had an extremely busy day today, but all I could think about was hitting the weights. I usually lift around noon, but didn't get a chance today until 9pm. This tells me a lot about focus, because most times if I would have waited this late I would have just skipped the w/o.

Libido: Again random boners. Seems to be on the rise here lately. I've noticed my wife can just brush up against me now and I'll get a hard-on.

Muscle Density/Hardening: same

Overall Energy: Energy was pretty good today. Again, I was busy all day and still had energy to bang the weights out at night time.

Personal Commentary: Feeling a little better. Still not 100% though. Looking forward to the big meals tomorrow and Friday.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/22 - Day 10

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 204, holding at -1 from the start.

Libido: Woke up this morning with a woodie, so I got up with the kids, put Scooby Doo on, and went back to bed with my wife. Was just laying their and my member was throbbing, so I rolled over and she seemed to be in the mood as well, so we started off with a Happy Thanksgiving morning.

Overall Energy: Again energy was good today. Was traveling from here to their and throughout the day I was outside playing with the kids.

Personal Commentary: Well, like myself my kids have been sick too. My wife took them to the Dr. yesterday and we found out that they have the strep virus. So I'm guessing that's what I have as well. I'm planning on going to the dr. tomorrow if he's opened and get started on some antibiotics to knock it out.

By the way, no training today due to traveling for holiday.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/23 - Day 11

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 205

Libido: Still horny

Overall Energy: energy was decent today even though I'm not feeling the best. Cold/virus is working on me.

Personal Commentary: Was planning on going to the doc today but he was closed. Will go Monday.

No training today as well due to traveling for holiday.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/26 - Day 14

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 203 (suprisingly, I've lost 2lbs after Thanksgiving.)

Libido: Still horny. Had a really good Saturday night with the wife.

Overall Energy: It's better than expected since I still have a cold.

Personal Commentary: Went to the Dr. today. Found out that I did have the strep virus so I'm on antibiotics now. It's only a 5 day run, so I'm going to lay off weights and just do cardio until I start feeling better. Hopefully in a few days.
By the way, have to fly to Vegas for training Wed - Fri.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/27 - Day 15

Strength:N/A (Cardio)

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Still holding at 203

Pumps/Vascularity: N/A ( Cardio )

Endurance: Endurance was pretty good considering I'm getting over a cold and can't breathe out my nose. Did 40 minutes of light/moderate cardio.

Focus: Focus was good

Libido: Still having random boners throughout the day.

Muscle Density/Hardening: N/A (Cardio)

Overall Energy: Energy was good today.

Personal Commentary: Heading out to Las Vegas tomorrow. Still not feeling the best, but it's getting better.

Also, just a side note when I went to the Dr. yesterday my blood pressure was pretty high. Can't remember the exact number but he said it was mild hypertension. Will start eating more veggies and fruits reduce calories slightly to try and bring the blood pressure down. Will also look into Hawthorn as well.

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
11/27 - Day 15

Also, just a side note when I went to the Dr. yesterday my blood pressure was pretty high. Can't remember the exact number but he said it was mild hypertension. Will start eating more veggies and fruits reduce calories slightly to try and bring the blood pressure down. Will also look into Hawthorn as well.
Just a thought, it could be the ginseng in TTE leading to elevated BP.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Just a thought, it could be the ginseng in TTE leading to elevated BP.

thanks for the heads up. I didn't know ginseng raised bp levels. I thought it could be the icarrin but didn't know for sure.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up. I didn't know ginseng raised bp levels. I thought it could be the icarrin but didn't know for sure.
what was ur bp? when was the last time you had it checked. If you take a large amount of ginseng then get your blood pressure checked it might go up, but ginsend diolates so it should drop blood pressure.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
what was ur bp? when was the last time you had it checked. If you take a large amount of ginseng then get your blood pressure checked it might go up, but ginsend diolates so it should drop blood pressure.
Can't remember what systolic was but diastolic was 92 about a month ago and 94 last week. I've never had a blood pressure problem before, but I have gained about 25lbs in the last 4 months. I came off a cut in the summer weighing 180lbs at 7.5% bf and now I'm 203 at 16% bf. I'm guessing it's probably my diet or lack of and extra weight I'm carrying around. Guess I need to clean up my diet a little and do some more cardio.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/01 - Day 18

Dosage: 2 caps total taken at afternoon and evening.

Strength: Stength was pretty good considering I'm still not over my cold and haven't touched a weight in a week. I did a total body workout using giant supersets with about a minute rest in between supersets. I was sweating like a pig after I was done. Also got in 20 minutes of cardio as well.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 202, -3lbs from start.

Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps were pretty good. Don't know if it's because I've taken a week off from weights or what, but pumps were kick'n in nice and the burn was definately their. Didn't notice vascularity because I had a long sleeve shirt on.

Endurance: Endurance was very nice. I was surprised that I was able to do 20 minutes of cardio after weight training and at the pace I kept. Was really pleased with this.

Aggression: Tore through the weights today but I give a lot of that to just being out of the weight room.

Focus: Focus was nice.

Libido: Libido has went down a little, but I think it's because of antibiotics and expectorant medicine I'm taking. It seems to drop after each dose.

Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles felt harder, but this one is hard to judge right now.

Overall Energy: Overall energy was very good as I was like a junkyard dog tearing through the gym.

Personal Commentary: Sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of days, the hotel I was staying out charged $10 for every 10 minutes for internet use. I thought that was crazy so I didn't pay it. Also, I forgot to pack my TTE with me so I haven't taken any in the past 3 days. Hopped back on it as soon as I got back home. Airport probably would have confiscated it knowing my luck anyway.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the divaniil in tte will take awhile to kick in. give it time it will give results. price wise the best divaniil product available.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/04 - Day 20

Strength:pretty good today. Did a new routine which required high weight and low rest intervals. Pleasantly surprised myself on amount of weight I could push given low R/I's.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 199 this morning, that's a 6lb decrease since start. I think most is water weight as I played basketball last night.

Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps were good but not as good as some previous workouts but probably more due to a change in workout than anything else.

Endurance: Endurance was really nice. I've ran my new routine once before and it really kicked my butt the last time. It's a nice routine for fat loss and endurance but it will kick your butt if your not in shape. Because of this, I really wasn't looking forward to it, but surprised myself once the workout got started. Also, endurance was good last night playing bball. Although I'm not the fastest guy on the court, I was one of a few guys still running at the end of the game.

Aggression: Aggression hasn't been an issue throughout log.

Focus: Focus was good, was able to keep mind focused just on the weights and the goal.

Libido: Still getting a few boners but not as many as I used to.

Muscle Density/Hardening: This finally seems to be kicking in now. I looked better than normal in the mirror today.

Personal Commentary: Overall a nice day. I only have a few days left, so will be giving a review shortly.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/05 - Day 21

Strength: Did same new workout as yesterday but with different exercises where I superset 5 lifts (squat, chin ups, lunges with overhead press, pushup/row and cable chops) with no rest in between and a 4 minute rest after superset. Did 3 cycles. Then 15 minutes of cardio.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Surpisingly it was 198 this morning. That's 7lb decrease since start. Maybe this weight loss isn't water weight. I have adjusted my diet with my veggies and fruit which may also be contributing to the weight loss.

Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps were good but not as good as some previous workouts but probably more due to a change in workout than anything else.

Endurance: Endurance seems to be on the increase lately.

Focus: Focus still great.

Libido: Same as yesterday, few random boners but not in the same quantity as a week or so ago.

Muscle Density/Hardening: Looking more defined and muscular in the mirror.

Personal Commentary: Counted caps and I have 2 days left.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/06 - Day 22

Strength: Continued with same total body workout but only ran the giant supersets for 2 cycles instead of 3 due to time constraints.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Still holding at 198

Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps were about the same.

Endurance: Endurance still on the rise, will get a better judge tomorrow as I play basketball.

Focus: Focus was awesome today. Was just told today that my company was laying people off and 2 people from my group would be let go. Luckily it wasn't me but it still through me off a little. I was surprised that I ripped through the weights like I did.

Libido: Libido has been higher today.

Muscle Density/Hardening: Looking more defined and muscular in the mirror.

Overall Energy: Energy still good.

Personal Commentary: Overall a nice day as far as TTE goes.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/07 - Day 23

Sadly, this is my last day of Trib Test Extreme. With that, I will give my HONEST overall feelings on each specific item listed below. Again, I would like to thank Chuck for selecting me as a tester.

Dosage: No issues here. Guidelines were 3 caps spread evenly through the day. Only thing I have to say is make sure you take it a couple of hours before bed because it may cause insomnia. (By the way, it states this on directions).

Strength: 7/10 - For me, my strength didn't increase during the run, but I did maintain my strength which I consider good given the fact that I dropped 7lbs in bodyweight.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 8/10 - Definately had some recomping going on during this run. At start of the run I was at 16% bf with no visible abs, while my top 2 abs are clearly visible now and 2 others are semi-visible. (I haven't got a post bf% done yet, so not sure of % at this time. Will update log when I get this, which should be next week.)

Pumps/Vascularity: 6/10 For me I didn't notice a whole lot from this deparment as far as pumps go, but I wouldn't think a test booster would have much affect anyway. I did notice more vascularity (shoulder region mainly) which came from the recomp effect.

Endurance: 8/10 - I wouldn't think a test booster would help out much in this dept, but for some reason my endurance was increased. I'm sure the drop in the weight is helping as well, but I've noticed I don't tire as fast. Before, I could run a few minutes and then hit the point where I'm out of breath, but the runner's high kicks in and I keep going. While on TTE, I've noticed and can go a good 5 to 10 minutes longer before the runners high kicks in.

Aggression: 8/10 - I had no aggression outside of the gym which is a great thing and only great focus and intensity inside of the gym.

Focus: 9/10 - One of the more pronounced effects I've noticed from TTE. While in the gym, I have this look in my eye that let's everybody know not to talk to me because I'm in their to tear it up, not conversate.

Libido: 10/10 - This for me was the greatest effect I noticed from TTE. Being 34, my libido has dropped some, but it has been off the hook lately. My wife can attest that I've been bugging her to death for more sex. When she doesn't feel like it, I feel like I HAVE to go rub one out or I will explode from blue balls.

Muscle Density/Hardening: 6/10 - I'm looking harder but I attribute that to the weight loss. Honestly didn't notice a lot from this stand point.

Overall Energy: 7/10 - Energy was good. I could definately tell a difference 30-45 minutes after popping a TTE.

Personal Commentary: Overall, I enjoyed TTE. My favorite aspect was the libido increase although I must admit it did get annoying at times when wife had other ideas. I must say as a Test Booster product, it's been one of the most effective one's I've taken. Besides Drive, other test boosters didn't do much of nothing for me. Just reflecting, but I dropped 7lbs, maintained strength and had a nice libido increase. Yes, I would recommend TTE.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Full in-depth feedback and review, thanks. Im happy with ur results on TTE, esp. with it being our more "affordable" test booster. Not to be confused with cheap/ineffective.

Esp. since you didn’t stack it with anything and most people stack $30-35 test boosters with other test boosters/libido boosters/anti-estrogen products because they don’t do much of anything standalone.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely like your format! I've held off posting my final two days because I wanted to see if the boost in my recovery I started noticing towards the end was from the TTE or just a few good days. Will throw up the rest of my log tomorrow morning, but congrats on dropping 7 lbs!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Full in-depth feedback and review, thanks. Im happy with ur results on TTE, esp. with it being our more "affordable" test booster. Not to be confused with cheap/ineffective.

Esp. since you didn’t stack it with anything and most people stack $30-35 test boosters with other test boosters/libido boosters/anti-estrogen products because they don’t do much of anything standalone.
Thanks Chuck, it was my pleasure. You've got a quality product on your hand, and I will be taking some off your hand shortly :D

Can we say Christmas Present.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Definitely like your format! I've held off posting my final two days because I wanted to see if the boost in my recovery I started noticing towards the end was from the TTE or just a few good days. Will throw up the rest of my log tomorrow morning, but congrats on dropping 7 lbs!
I've been looking forward to your review just to compare.