Grila Jujitsu's totally anabolic stack!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a stack to keep my body in a totally anabolic state. This stack will be 90 days long. I will be stacking anabolic xtreme's retain2, controlled labs purple wraath, nutraplanets bulk BCAA'S, Pure's P-slin, nano vapor (got for free), and MRI's anabolic switch (got for free). I will be mega dosing BCAA's with the purple wraath and the np BCAA's. I will be dosing the retain2 as regular dosage, same with the p-slin, and the anabolic switch.

will be used for energy and only the one container/bottle.

will be used for all 90days

3 bottles of retain2
1 90 serving container of purple wrath
1 kilo of bulk BCAA's

1 container of anabolic switch 20 servings
1 container of nano vapor
1 bottle of P-slin

staples:
Poseidon
whey protein
also i will be keeping my diet clean and consuming 3,500-4,000 cals a day. CLEAN BULK!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

DAY 1

Well its the first day, so not to much to update. I forgot to tell everyone that i will be doing a 6 day split! 6 days on 1 day off.

Workout: shoulders:

dosage today
took my retain2
sipping on bcaa's all day
mega dosed before, during and after my workout.
i took a sample of adreniline for my energy pill today !

Overview:

Holy crap, my workout was crazy I was getting heart palpitations
from the adreniline ! i was lifting a lot of weight. felt great! cant wait to see how this stack turns out!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a stack to keep my body in a totally anabolic state. This stack will be 90 days long. I will be stacking anabolic xtreme's retain2, controlled labs purple wraath, nutraplanets bulk BCAA'S, Pure's P-slin, nano vapor (got for free), and MRI's anabolic switch (got for free). I will be mega dosing BCAA's with the purple wraath and the np BCAA's. I will be dosing the retain2 as regular dosage, same with the p-slin, and the anabolic switch.

will be used for energy and only the one container/bottle.

will be used for all 90days

3 bottles of retain2
1 90 serving container of purple wrath
1 kilo of bulk BCAA's

1 container of anabolic switch 20 servings
1 container of nano vapor
1 bottle of P-slin

staples:
Poseidon
whey protein
also i will be keeping my diet clean and consuming 3,500-4,000 cals a day. CLEAN BULK!

looks great!! :thumbsup:

I'll be watching!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
stats

I forgot to put in some of my stats. i was on a dirty bulk for a month, then went to a clean bulk now( been on for 1 month).
height: 5'10"
weight: 165lb 9% bf
chest: 40 in
right arm:13 3/4 in
left arm: 13 4/5 in
waist: 31in
right hami/quad: 22 1/4 in
left hami/quad: 22 1/4 in
right calve: 15 1/4 in
left valve: 15 1/4 in

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good stack, Ill be along for the ride as well!
Just wondering how tall you are?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
You have no idea how much I am anticipating this fight.
its so hard for me to take a side because i love them both! i think if wandy has his training and conditioning in line and doesnt leave himself open, like he had done in his last couple fights( vitor belfor fight), then he will beat chuck.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its so hard for me to take a side because i love them both! i think if wandy has his training and conditioning in line and doesnt leave himself open, like he had done in his last couple fights( vitor belfor fight), then he will beat chuck.
He fought Vitor back in 1998, so I wouldn't put much stock in that loss. Wand has never gassed in a fight, but I am worried about where his head is at. Granted, when he fought Hendo, he had strep, but he seemed a little off timing wise.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
He fought Vitor back in 1998, so I wouldn't put much stock in that loss. Wand has never gassed in a fight, but I am worried about where his head is at. Granted, when he fought Hendo, he had strep, but he seemed a little off timing wise.
exactly, and if your timing is off with anything your going to get rocked! i think timing plays a huge roll in chote boxing (which wandy does), it allows your self open to long! reading over this sentence, i doesnt read well.

explanation: bad timing with chote boxing leave you open to a strike. in wandy's case the head!

In Pride they do not test for steroids and UFC they test for steroids..just saying.

With Chuck losing two fights this could be the dagger. Silva ends Chuck's career is my prediction.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Pride they do not test for steroids and UFC they test for steroids..just saying.

With Chuck losing two fights this could be the dagger. Silva ends Chuck's career is my prediction.
Silva's last fight against Hendo was tested because it was in Vegas. I have, painfully, re-watched the fight several times and you can tell that Wand just wasn't there after the first round.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

DAY2

WORKOUT:BACK

Today: I dosed 3/4tsp of BCAA's in 1gal of water with 3 scoops posidan, been sipping on it all day. dosing the retain 2 1 before my WO and 1 after my WO and 1 right before bed. 30min before my WO i tried a sample of wtf pump'd( that stuff tastes like poop! it did a ok job though). during my work out I mixed 1 scoop purple wraath with 1/2tsp of bulk BCAA's, sipped on it during my WO. Back from the gym had 1/2tsp of BCAA's chugged it down! got some food with a lot of fast digesting carbs.

OVERVIEW: loving this stack feeling strong. not long enough to tell any real updates. I weighed myself, im up a pound, but i wouldnt put any stock in to it yet.

Thanks
GJJ

P.S. any suggestions are excepted.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are using less than 10g of BCAAs. You may want to increase your dosage. For example, I used 30g today with 5g of extra Leucine.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
You are using less than 10g of BCAAs. You may want to increase your dosage. For example, I used 30g today with 5g of extra Leucine.
how many tsp's do i need ?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
well im glad i caught on to this early before i messed this log up bad! lol thanks for the help rodja!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day3

DAY3

WORKOUT:CHEST!

today i went and did chest dosed the retain2 right before wo and right after. all day i have been sipping on 30grams of BCAA's. 30min before i used nano vapor(pretty ****ty, gave a lil energy but not much.) i sipped on 1 scoop of purple wraath and an extra 20grams of BCAA's. when getting back took my whey protein isolates 23grams plus 10gramsof BCAA's, went to dinner at BJ's and carbed up! after that i continued to sip on my gal that i have been working on all day!

OVERVIEW: Im really liking this stack. i feel strong all day. I am not sore, when i was not taking this **** i would always be sore as hell! Im up another pound.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day4

DAY4

WORKOUT: BI'S

barbell curl: 6 reps 90lb, 8 reps 85lb, 10 reps 80lb, 12 reps 75lb.
preacher curl: 6 reps 75lb, 8 reps 70lb, 10 reps 65lb, 12 reps 60lb.
incline dumbbell curl: 8 reps 27.5lb, 8 reps 27.5lb, 10 reps 22.5lb, 12 reps 17.5lb.
high cable curl:8 reps 90lb, 10 reps 85lb, 12 reps 80lb.

Today i dosed 30grams of bcaa's in my gal of H2O + 2 scoops posiedon, sipped all day and night. Took my retain2 right before the gym and right after. while i was at the gym i sipped on 1 scoop of purple wraath and a extra 20 grams of BCAA's. also 30 mins before the gym in took 2 sample packs of wtf pumo'd.

OVERVIEW: i finally found my book so i could log my weights! so from now on you will see my workouts. i love mega dosing the bcaa's, it and the purple wraath has made recovery so easy. im up another pound! i decided that when im done with the nano vapor i will start using the anabolic switch with extra bcaa's at the end of my workouts.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
DAY4

barbell curl: 6 reps 90lb, 8 reps 85lb, 10 reps 80lb, 12 reps 75lb.
preacher curl: 6 reps 75lb, 8 reps 70lb, 10 reps 65lb, 12 reps 60lb.
incline dumbbell curl: 8 reps 27.5lb, 8 reps 27.5lb, 10 reps 22.5lb, 12 reps 17.5lb.
high cable curl:8 reps 90lb, 10 reps 85lb, 12 reps 80lb.

Today i dosed 30grams of bcaa's in my gal of H2O + 2 scoops posiedon, sipped all day and night. Took my retain2 right before the gym and right after. while i was at the gym i sipped on 1 scoop of purple wraath and a extra 20 grams of BCAA's. also 30 mins before the gym in took 2 sample packs of wtf pumo'd.

OVERVIEW: i finally found my book so i could log my weights! so from now on you will see my workouts. i love mega dosing the bcaa's, it and the purple wraath has made recovery so easy. im up another pound! i decided that when im done with the nano vapor i will start using the anabolic switch with extra bcaa's at the end of my workouts.
Looks like another great workout :thumbsup:

good luck with your clean bulk! Are you doing any cardio?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Looks like another great workout :thumbsup:

good luck with your clean bulk! Are you doing any cardio?
yes, i do double days on my arm days. so i will do do bi's then leave then come back and do 45 mins of cardio. so just twice a day. plus every tues and thurs i do judo for an hour and 15mins.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
yes, i do double days on my arm days. so i will do do bi's then leave then come back and do 45 mins of cardio. so just twice a day. plus every tues and thurs i do judo for an hour and 15mins.
sounds fun man.....judo looks hard....I've never tried :eek: :duel:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck man!! Retain is good stuff....

....how the fukc did you get in the Squad........it's cool i was just currious..

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man!! Retain is good stuff....

....how the fukc did you get in the Squad........it's cool i was just currious..
i love retait2 ! is a staple of mine!

how did i get in to the Squad..... man , im so cool i just made myself a member lol. but really, if its cool with you prez, i would like to be in the Squad?

you want to be a part of team Vas?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY5 fri

DAY5

WORKOUT: TRI's

1.skull crushers: reps: 6 85lb, reps:8 80lb, reps:10 75lb, reps: 12 70lb.
2.weighted bench dip: reps: 6 115lb, reps:8 105lb, reps:10 100lb, reps12 95lb
3.close grip bench press: reps:6 165lb, reps:8 155lb, reps 10 145lb, reps:12 135lb
4.straight bar pressdown: reps:8 80lb, reps:10 70lb, reps:12 60lb.

fri. I did the usual i dosed 30grams of bcaa's in my gal of H2O + 2 scoops posiedon, sipped all day and night. Took my retain2 right before the gym and right after. while i was at the gym i sipped on 1 scoop of purple wraath and a extra 20 grams of BCAA's. before the gym i took 1 scoop of nano vapor.
my tri's were so pumped after this workout!

OVERVIEW: I'm really am liking this stack ! i feel my strength going up! and i keep gaining weight! i was at a stand still on the weight gain before this!! i realized i need to buy 2-3 more kilo's of bcaa's, im pretty sure.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love retait2 ! is a staple of mine!

how did i get in to the Squad..... man , im so cool i just made myself a member lol. but really, if its cool with you prez, i would like to be in the Squad?

you want to be a part of team Vas?
hmmm what is it?? I like the slogan ...lol

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY6 sat

DAY6 sat

WORKOUT: QUADS
1. SQUATS: 6reps 235lb, 6reps 235lb, 8reps 225lb, 10reps 225lb, 12reps 12215lb.
2.leg press coming down 90 degrees: 8reps 720lb, 8reps 720lb, 10reps 630lb, 10reps 630lb, 12reps 540lb.
3.leg extension: 8reps 130lb, 10reps 120lb, 12reps 110lb.

I did the usual i dosed 30grams of bcaa's in my gal of H2O + 2 scoops posiedon, sipped all day and night. Took my retain2 right before the gym and right after. while i was at the gym i sipped on 1 scoop of purple wraath and a extra 20 grams of BCAA's. before the gym i took 1 scoop of nano vapor. After my workout i drank a whey protein shake with 5 grams of bcaa's.

sat was crazy my strength was awesome. no weight change, but im still up so im happy. my quads are not as sore as they usually are!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day7

DAY7

WORKOUT:HAMI's and some calves
1.Romanian deadlift: 8reps 225lb, 8reps 225lb, 10 reps 205lb, 10reps 205lb, 12reps 185lb.
2.good mornings: 8reps 105lb, 8reps 105lb, 10reps 95lb, 12reps 85lb.
3.Leg curl: 8reps 140lb, 10 reps 130lb, 12reps 120lb.
4.weighted calves jump: 4 sets or 25reps 25lb dumbbells.

I did the usual i dosed 30grams of bcaa's in my gal of H2O + 2 scoops posiedon, sipped all day and night. Took my retain2 right before the gym and right after. while i was at the gym i sipped on 1 scoop of purple wraath and a extra 20 grams of BCAA's. before the gym i took 1 scoop of nano vapor. After my workout i drank a whey protein shake with 5 grams of bcaa's.

OVERVIEW:Today was cool i really didnt want to go to the gym. just wanted to go hangout and do some **** with my friends, but i decided to be a good boy and go. what you guys think so far?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
week 1

im up to 168.7 pounds.

strength up
gained size in my arms.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Days 8-14

DAYS 8-14

sorry guys! i was having a hard week with school, thanksgiving day, and my grandma's ahlshimers (spelling). did light workouts for all body parts, but mostly practiced my judo and did cardio. im trying to cut some weight for my judo tournament on (this) sat.

Overview: im leaning out and maintaining strength. strength in some area's are up.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day15

DAY 15

WORKOUT: CHEST

Incline bench: 6 reps 185lb, 6reps 185lb, 8reps 165lb, 10reps 155lb, 12reps 145lbs.
dumbbell flat bench: 8reps 75lbs, 8reps 75lbs, 10reps 70lbs, 10reps 70lbs, 12 reps 65lbs.
dumbbell decline flies: 8reps 45lbs, 8reps 45lbs, 10reps 40lbs, 12 reps 35lbs.
close grip reverse grip bench: 10 reps 135lb, 15reps 115lb with rubbers, 20 reps 95lb with rubbers.

Overview: m loving this stuff im shredding out. im getting stronger by the day. only problem i have is i have to pee alot!!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

DAY 16

WORKOUT: CARDIO AND JUDO

did only judp and cardio today! im dropping fat!!!

dosed everything the same!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day17 Wed

DAY 17 WED

WORKOUT:BACK

BACK LIFTS: 6reps 45lb, 6reps 45lb, 8reps 35lb, 10reps 25lb, 12reps 10lb.
BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS: 8reps 145lb, 8reps 145lb, 10reps 125lb, 10reps 125lb, 12reps 105lb.
SEATED CABLE ROW: 8reps 170lb, 8reps 170lb, 10reps 160lb, 12reps 150lb.
LAT PULL DOWN: 8reps 105lbs each arm, 10reps 95lbs each arm, 12reps 85lbs each arms.
8miles of cardio!
I did the usual i dosed 30grams of bcaa's in my gal of H2O + 2 scoops posiedon, sipped all day and night. Took my retain2 right before the gym and right after. while i was at the gym i sipped on 1 scoop of purple wraath and a extra 20 grams of BCAA's. before the gym i took 1 scoop of nano vapor. After my workout i drank a whey protein shake with 5 grams of bcaa's. I am hating the nano vapor !!! Im throwing it a way!

Overview: very strong, recovery time is way up and getting shredded.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 Thur

DAY 18 THUR

WORKOUT:SHOULDERS
SUPERSETS
military press 70lbs each arm 10 reps, then dumbbell side raise 25lbs, dumbbell rear delt raise 25lb, upright row 70lb, and trap dumbbell raise 95lbs.
4miles of cardio.

I did the usual i dosed 30grams of bcaa's in my gal of H2O + 2 scoops posiedon, sipped all day and night. Took my retain2 right before the gym and right after. while i was at the gym i sipped on 1 scoop of purple wraath and a extra 20 grams of BCAA's.took some cytomax before my workout. After my workout i drank a whey protein shake with 5 grams of bcaa's.

Overview: I measured my bodyfat its down. I also measured my muscles and they are larger. my cardio has been very easy and im getting ready for my judo turny on sat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 18 THUR

SUPERSETS
military press 70lbs each arm 10 reps, then dumbbell side raise 25lbs, dumbbell rear delt raise 25lb, upright row 70lb, and trap dumbbell raise 95lbs.
4miles of cardio.

I did the usual i dosed 30grams of bcaa's in my gal of H2O + 2 scoops posiedon, sipped all day and night. Took my retain2 right before the gym and right after. while i was at the gym i sipped on 1 scoop of purple wraath and a extra 20 grams of BCAA's.took some cytomax before my workout. After my workout i drank a whey protein shake with 5 grams of bcaa's.

Overview: I measured my bodyfat its down. I also measured my muscles and they are larger. my cardio has been very easy and im getting ready for my judo turny on sat.
What weight class are you competing in?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
DAY 18 THUR

SUPERSETS
4miles of cardio.

the perfect storm! What more could you ask for?! :head:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
What weight class are you competing in?
i competed in the 165-175 range. they grouped us all together. i get 3rd bronze. so pissed i could have second had i had 3 more points and just beat the guy in second place!!!! we were tied so they made us go to a sudden death round, i went for a throw and he reversed it on me, then when we were on the ground i was getting out of his pin and my arm got stuck in his gee! so pissed! i had him in a triangle and because my head was on the out of bounce they stood us up!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

DAY 19 FRI

BARBELL CURL: 6reps 90lb, 8reps 85lb, 10reps 80lb, 12reps 75lb.
INCLINE DUMBBELL CURL: 8reps 30lbs, 8reps 30lbs, 10reps 25lbs, 12reps 20lb.
PREACHER CURLS: 6reps 70lb, 8reps 65lb, 10reps 60reps, 12reps 50lb.

OVERVIEW: so sore after this workout ! and the next day i had to go to my judo turny ! haha bad idea for sure! oh well i am glad im putting on size on my arms and chest. cut down on the stumy!