AEN IntraAbolic - Not your typical BCAA? (Sponsored)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to the AEN guys for letting me test these products. I am officially starting this log tomorrow, but here is the basic set up.​

Training is currently set for a 5 day split:

Mon: Chest (incline BB, flat DB, etc.)
Tues: Back (deads, rack pulls, pull ups, etc.)
Wed: Arms (wide grip bb curl, incline curls, CGBP, etc)
Thur: Legs (Squats, lunges, etc.)
Fri: Shoulders/traps (DB press, laterals, shrugs)

I typically prefer the lower rep range (around 5-8 reps). For this log I am going to switch it up and work in the 10-15 rep range. The main reason for this is that my joints/knees need some rest!!!

Sat/Sun I will try to do some cardio but....

I'm bulking! I have been stuck at 219lbs (6'1") for a while now and I'm hoping this with the addition of some more calories will help me out. My overall goals are mass and then strength.

I actually havent weight trained or anything in a week. Trying out some deloading before I start this log as I was feeling quite burnt out prior to my week off. Anyway, I'll for sure get pics up in the next few days. Here is some product info:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/76984-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

:dl: BTW I love green apple so I'm excited to try this tomorrow! :squat:​

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Subbed to show support for my boy Travis. How did u photoshop that so it would show up so big?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Subbed to show support for my boy Travis. How did u photoshop that so it would show up so big?
Lol, i got skillz!

Actually just go to the threads in AEN's forum and right click on the pic and copy image location > post your reply > hit the little pic in the reply control panel that has a mountain and a lil sun > paste.

Let me know if that made no sense. Cause it looks stewpid now that I tried to explain it. :type:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things look good in here man. I like the split actually, I might just have to steal it :cool: Subbed btw.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Things look good in here man. I like the split actually, I might just have to steal it :cool: Subbed btw.
Thanks man. I actually will pry do it rotating the arm day out every other week. I will probably fill that day in with abs/stretching/light cardio/rotator cuff work/etc. Kinda just whatever feels right.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
bds loggers all o'er the place son!! good luck!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin forward to your feedback Travis, hope this helps you pass your weight "plateau."

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro Good luck with the Stack! Im dying to try out the IntrAbolic, but I must wait till mon!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Weight actually was 216lbs this morning. I have had a stressful couple past days and diet has been less than stellar.

Just did Arms today. Nothing to write home about.

Dosed two IntraXcell about 20 mins pre workout, started sippin on 1 serving of IntraBolic just before hitting the gym and continued to finish it throughout my workout. Also took two IntraXcell right after workout.

For pwo I mixed about 45g's protein, couple scoops of WMS, and ate a half a cup of oats.

A couple things on the product itself:

I love BA tingles!!!!!! I dont know why but its almost as if it wakes me up a little just feeling the tingles. It's like an alarm telling my body "okay its go time".

Mixability is great with this stuff! No floating things on top like other Intra workout drinks I have used. I mixed in about 32-38 ounces. Attached is a picture about 5 minutes after some light shaking and swirling the bottle.

Taste: I'm reserving my judgement. Not bad at all, but I'd like to try it a few more times.

Attachments

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just so you know you can take 3 caps IXL on workout days to allow it to last longer, but taking 4 caps to get closer to 6 grams is fine as well, if that is what you prefer.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Just so you know you can take 3 caps IXL on workout days to allow it to last longer, but taking 4 caps to get closer to 6 grams is fine as well, if that is what you prefer.
Correct and what ever you decide to do, I wouldn't suggest taking your dose of IntraXCell PreWO on days you take IntrAbolic, as that's alot of BA at one time.

We have directions on how to stack these two in our FAQ's but not on the bottles yet.:(

Anabolic Performance Stack-Stimulant Free:
IntrAbolic with IntraXCell - The perfect stack for individuals who DO NOT want any stimulants such as caffeine and/or workout late at night. This stack will enhance IntrAbolic by rapidly increasing carnosine concentrations, which leads to even bigger increases in strength and endurance. This stack will also increase the length of time your IntraXCell supply will last, further increasing YOUR value.
Training Days: Take IntrAbolic as directed and only ONE serving of IntraXCell post workout.
Non-Training Days: Only take IntraXCell as directed by the IntraXCell recommended use for non-training days. IntrAbolic is NOT taken on non-training days. These two products were designed to work together perfectly.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh, I feel like such a noob for not knowing this! lol

Thanks guys....I'll correct the dosing protocol from here on out.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh, I feel like such a noob for not knowing this! lol

Thanks guys....I'll correct the dosing protocol from here on out.
bahhh, it's our fault, but it's also going to be tricky for people to know unless they read our website our FAQ as we didn't have room on the bottle to write it!:bb:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bb2: :D

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for stoppin in brothas!

Weight this morning = 221lbs (weird, must have been pretty dry yesterday)

Hit the legs tonight.

Dosing this time was 1 serving of IntraBolic pre and during workout and 2 IntraXcell pwo. PWO shake was half a cup of oats, 3 scoops of WMS, and about 50g's whey.

DB Lunges
3 x 15

BB Squat
135 x 15
155 x 15
185 x 15
195 x 12 + 3 (trainer in gym made me unrack real quick and hammer out the last 3....that punk)

Seated Leg Ext
4 x 12

Seated Ham Curl
3 x 12

Standing Calf Raise Machine
3 x 12

It was an above average workout...especially for only being back in the gym for a 2nd day after a week layoff.

:squat: :squat: :squat: :squat:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Trav, here's some guideline questions that we put together for some of our testers. If you could touch upon #3-7 a little as sh!t starts gettin deep :)cool:) that would be awesome!

1. How many times have you used IAB now?
2. How much water are you usually mixing it with.
3. How has it affected your strength
4. How has it affected your endurance
5. Any changes in energy or focus
6. Any changes in vascularity
7. Any changes in recovery

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problem DG!

Weight this morning = 221lbs

I just hit shoulders and traps today. All I can say is this 15 rep stuff is a biiiaaatch. I rarely do anything more than 10 reps b/c I am always training for size and strength (cause I'm small and weak), so the purpose is to possibly stimulate some more growth just by changing things up.

DOMS in my bi's and legs are pretty bad right now though. Anyways workout looked something like this:

Seated BB Mil Press
4x15 (55, 75, 95, 105)
DB Mil Press (slightly behind head)
4x15
Rear Delt Raise
4x15
Rotator Cuff thingy with cable
3x10

DB Shrugs
55's x 15
80's x 15 x 3
Behind Back BB shrug (my apple bottom gets in the way of these a bit :whip: )
3x15

Also I'll try to comment on these after every strength training session:

So far nothing noticeable.

Between sets nothing noticable.

Pretty good. I would say I'm coming in somewhat fresh but I feel above average in terms of aggressiveness and really hitting the muscle I'm working.

Nothin yet.

Note yet. DOMS are pretty bad at this point.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Nice workouts Travis. PM coming at u now!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didnt weight myself today...

Took yesterday off. Today I did about 20 mins of cardio (intervals), 15-20 mins of stretching and about 10 minutes of abs. Just loosening up felt good as the DOMS in my legs has me pretty stiff after the workout Thursday.

Yesterday and today I just took two servings of IntraXcell spread out at the beginning and end of day.

Thick:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Didnt weight myself today...

Took yesterday off. Today I did about 20 mins of cardio (intervals), 15-20 mins of stretching and about 10 minutes of abs. Just loosening up felt good as the DOMS in my legs has me pretty stiff after the workout Thursday.

Yesterday and today I just took two servings of IntraXcell spread out at the beginning and end of day.

Thick:

I love stretching after cardio! Get your rest tonight! :cool:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
that yates video makes me want to kick someones ass!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
that yates video makes me want to kick someones ass!
That's funny, Travis' post got me fired up to watch a bunch more Dorian vids on youtube and I got all pissed and took 20mg Epi and 8mg TST and had a Fukcen awesome workout... I wish I was on cycle, that was fun.

Carry on. :type:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have an open bottle of mega trn I got as part of a trade deal, and I sooo want to pop 2-3 for preworkout :D pity i'm logging. I think I have to do a "just for me" non sponsored log for a month after xfactor.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I have an open bottle of mega trn I got as part of a trade deal, and I sooo want to pop 2-3 for preworkout :D pity i'm logging. I think I have to do a "just for me" non sponsored log for a month after xfactor.
mega trn will give you some sick strength

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didn't weight myself today either....

Took the regular dosage of IntraBolic during workout and 1 dose IntraXcell pwo.

Hit chest today. I had a ton of aggression however strength wasn't there at all. I am really trying to do the whole mind-muscle connection lately though. I also finished with a slow walk on the treadmill with an incline of 15 for 15 minutes.

Bad today.

Seems to be improving...

Again both were very very good. I had a ton of aggression...felt like punching everyone right in the face and I am not even using androgens!

Nothin yet.

Stretching and rest seemed to help a lot. Wasnt at all tired from yesterday.

I love Tila btw:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Sorry your strength didnt match your intensity yesterday :mad: I hate when that happens. Makes me so mad lol :frustrate

Hopefully today your strength is there!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 223lbs :afro:

Yesterday I didnt have a chance to update but I hit the back. Basically consisted of:

Pull ups
Rack Deads
Cable row
DB Row

Today I hit some tri's and then some cardio (didnt feel the need to work my bi's as they felt steamed already from the previous days workouts). I also finished with 10 mins of quick paced cardio to get the system/blood moving all over.

Still working the 12 to 15 rep range for all lifts. DOMS are still buggin me, but I believe it was the time off prior to this log and the rep scheme change more than anything.

Dosing on IntraXcell and IntraBolic are still consistent with one serving of IntraBolic during workout and one serving of IntraXcell pwo.

The last two days this has been average.

Getting better. In fact my cardiovascular system feels strong and I was barely doing any cardio before this log.

Lately aggression is just off the hook! Not sure where its coming from. I'd assume this is a nice benefit of the IntraStack because energy and focus seems really positive.

Thought I saw a new vein in the arm...unsure at this point.

DOMS are a bithc lately. Calories are up so I am hoping this gets better.

Pudz has a sorta good build... :fool2:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear the aggression is up man, having that mind-set to go and attack the weights will lead to nothing but good things. Keep it up bro.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pics taken earlier this week. No pump at all on these. Just me bein skinny fat, lol.

Last edited:
Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 223lbs

I've had a couple of workout since my last update. Neither in terms of strength have been very good. Everything else is however on point and feeling very good. The DOMS really havent improved much. Next week I'll either be moving to a 5 rep scheme or 8....undecided at this point.

I've also been reading a lot of stuff on BA and this stuff in some way shape or form will more than likely become a staple.

AEN guys, I am still getting the "tingles/flush" is this a sign that optimal carnosine levels have still yet to be reached?

The last two workouts have been below average, and quite disappointing.

This has been a phenomenal aspect since I started the log. I actually look forward to cardio :jaw:

Both continue to be very very good.

Body comp seems to be changing for the positve. I feel like I am leaning out a little but still maintaining weight. :thumbsup:

DOMS still have been pretty severe. :frustrate

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 223lbs

I've had a couple of workout since my last update. Neither in terms of strength have been very good. Everything else is however on point and feeling very good. The DOMS really havent improved much. Next week I'll either be moving to a 5 rep scheme or 8....undecided at this point.

I've also been reading a lot of stuff on BA and this stuff in some way shape or form will more than likely become a staple.

AEN guys, I am still getting the "tingles/flush" is this a sign that optimal carnosine levels have still yet to be reached?
No, it is not an indicator of where your CARN levels are. Sebastian (Athletic Edge N), STILL gets the tingles and he has been on BA for years!!! :eek:

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
travis, who's that in your avatar?
If I happen to gulp rather then sip, then the tingles rush upon me.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, I'm all about the tingles! I like to time it to where I begin to get them while I am in the midst of a arm work out - Awesome feeling!

Looking good bro!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cardio and/or endurance is by far the most I've noticed from my useage of BA. Hope the strength starts to improve for ya.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
travis, who's that in your avatar?
If I happen to gulp rather then sip, then the tingles rush upon me.
That is my girl Tila Tequila! I also love the tingles. I'd like to give her the tingles. :whip:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
That is my girl Tila Tequila! I also love the tingles. I'd like to give her the tingles. :whip:
she gives me tingles down below. so does the new niptuck weston chick OMGGGGGG!!!!!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looking great Travis. How tall are u? U don't look like u weigh 223. Where the hell are u fat at?:blink: