AEN IntraAbolic - Not your typical BCAA? (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. No problem DG!

    Weight this morning = 221lbs

    I just hit shoulders and traps today. All I can say is this 15 rep stuff is a biiiaaatch. I rarely do anything more than 10 reps b/c I am always training for size and strength (cause I'm small and weak), so the purpose is to possibly stimulate some more growth just by changing things up.

    DOMS in my bi's and legs are pretty bad right now though. Anyways workout looked something like this:

    Seated BB Mil Press
    4x15 (55, 75, 95, 105)
    DB Mil Press (slightly behind head)
    4x15
    Rear Delt Raise
    4x15
    Rotator Cuff thingy with cable
    3x10

    DB Shrugs
    55's x 15
    80's x 15 x 3
    Behind Back BB shrug (my apple bottom gets in the way of these a bit )
    3x15

    Also I'll try to comment on these after every strength training session:

    3. How has it affected your strength
    So far nothing noticeable.

    4. How has it affected your endurance

    Between sets nothing noticable.

    5. Any changes in energy or focus

    Pretty good. I would say I'm coming in somewhat fresh but I feel above average in terms of aggressiveness and really hitting the muscle I'm working.

    6. Any changes in vascularity
    Nothin yet.

    7. Any changes in recovery
    Note yet. DOMS are pretty bad at this point.


  2. Nice workouts Travis. PM coming at u now!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Behind Back BB shrug (my apple bottom gets in the way of these a bit )
    oh you bet it does! ow owWW!!

  4. Didnt weight myself today...

    Took yesterday off. Today I did about 20 mins of cardio (intervals), 15-20 mins of stretching and about 10 minutes of abs. Just loosening up felt good as the DOMS in my legs has me pretty stiff after the workout Thursday.

    Yesterday and today I just took two servings of IntraXcell spread out at the beginning and end of day.

    Thick:


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Didnt weight myself today...

    Took yesterday off. Today I did about 20 mins of cardio (intervals), 15-20 mins of stretching and about 10 minutes of abs. Just loosening up felt good as the DOMS in my legs has me pretty stiff after the workout Thursday.

    Yesterday and today I just took two servings of IntraXcell spread out at the beginning and end of day.

    Thick:

    I love stretching after cardio! Get your rest tonight!
    •   
       


  6. that yates video makes me want to kick someones ass!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    that yates video makes me want to kick someones ass!
    That's funny, Travis' post got me fired up to watch a bunch more Dorian vids on youtube and I got all pissed and took 20mg Epi and 8mg TST and had a Fukcen awesome workout... I wish I was on cycle, that was fun.


    Carry on.

  8. I have an open bottle of mega trn I got as part of a trade deal, and I sooo want to pop 2-3 for preworkout pity i'm logging. I think I have to do a "just for me" non sponsored log for a month after xfactor.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have an open bottle of mega trn I got as part of a trade deal, and I sooo want to pop 2-3 for preworkout pity i'm logging. I think I have to do a "just for me" non sponsored log for a month after xfactor.
    mega trn will give you some sick strength

  10. Didn't weight myself today either....

    Took the regular dosage of IntraBolic during workout and 1 dose IntraXcell pwo.

    Hit chest today. I had a ton of aggression however strength wasn't there at all. I am really trying to do the whole mind-muscle connection lately though. I also finished with a slow walk on the treadmill with an incline of 15 for 15 minutes.


    3. How has it affected your strength

    Bad today.

    4. How has it affected your endurance

    Seems to be improving...

    5. Any changes in energy or focus

    Again both were very very good. I had a ton of aggression...felt like punching everyone right in the face and I am not even using androgens!

    6. Any changes in vascularity
    Nothin yet.

    7. Any changes in recovery
    Stretching and rest seemed to help a lot. Wasnt at all tired from yesterday.

    I love Tila btw:


  11. mmmmmm.... tila mmm..

  12. Sorry your strength didnt match your intensity yesterday I hate when that happens. Makes me so mad lol

    Hopefully today your strength is there!

  13. Weight this morning = 223lbs

    Yesterday I didnt have a chance to update but I hit the back. Basically consisted of:

    Pull ups
    Rack Deads
    Cable row
    DB Row
    ...

    Today I hit some tri's and then some cardio (didnt feel the need to work my bi's as they felt steamed already from the previous days workouts). I also finished with 10 mins of quick paced cardio to get the system/blood moving all over.

    Still working the 12 to 15 rep range for all lifts. DOMS are still buggin me, but I believe it was the time off prior to this log and the rep scheme change more than anything.

    Dosing on IntraXcell and IntraBolic are still consistent with one serving of IntraBolic during workout and one serving of IntraXcell pwo.

    3. How has it affected your strength

    The last two days this has been average.

    4. How has it affected your endurance

    Getting better. In fact my cardiovascular system feels strong and I was barely doing any cardio before this log.

    5. Any changes in energy or focus

    Lately aggression is just off the hook! Not sure where its coming from. I'd assume this is a nice benefit of the IntraStack because energy and focus seems really positive.

    6. Any changes in vascularity


    Thought I saw a new vein in the arm...unsure at this point.

    7. Any changes in recovery

    DOMS are a bithc lately. Calories are up so I am hoping this gets better.





    Pudz has a sorta good build...


  14. Glad to hear the aggression is up man, having that mind-set to go and attack the weights will lead to nothing but good things. Keep it up bro.

  15. up 7lbs?! CONGRATS man!!

  16. Pics taken earlier this week. No pump at all on these. Just me bein skinny fat, lol.
    Last edited by Travis; 12-01-2007 at 04:56 PM.

  17. Weight this morning = 223lbs

    I've had a couple of workout since my last update. Neither in terms of strength have been very good. Everything else is however on point and feeling very good. The DOMS really havent improved much. Next week I'll either be moving to a 5 rep scheme or 8....undecided at this point.

    I've also been reading a lot of stuff on BA and this stuff in some way shape or form will more than likely become a staple.

    AEN guys, I am still getting the "tingles/flush" is this a sign that optimal carnosine levels have still yet to be reached?


    3. How has it affected your strength

    The last two workouts have been below average, and quite disappointing.

    4. How has it affected your endurance


    This has been a phenomenal aspect since I started the log. I actually look forward to cardio

    5. Any changes in energy or focus


    Both continue to be very very good.

    6. Any changes in vascularity

    Body comp seems to be changing for the positve. I feel like I am leaning out a little but still maintaining weight.

    7. Any changes in recovery

    DOMS still have been pretty severe.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Weight this morning = 223lbs

    I've had a couple of workout since my last update. Neither in terms of strength have been very good. Everything else is however on point and feeling very good. The DOMS really havent improved much. Next week I'll either be moving to a 5 rep scheme or 8....undecided at this point.

    I've also been reading a lot of stuff on BA and this stuff in some way shape or form will more than likely become a staple.

    AEN guys, I am still getting the "tingles/flush" is this a sign that optimal carnosine levels have still yet to be reached?
    No, it is not an indicator of where your CARN levels are. Sebastian (Athletic Edge N), STILL gets the tingles and he has been on BA for years!!!

  19. travis, who's that in your avatar?
    If I happen to gulp rather then sip, then the tingles rush upon me.

  20. Ahhhh, I'm all about the tingles! I like to time it to where I begin to get them while I am in the midst of a arm work out - Awesome feeling!

    Looking good bro!

  21. Cardio and/or endurance is by far the most I've noticed from my useage of BA. Hope the strength starts to improve for ya.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    travis, who's that in your avatar?
    If I happen to gulp rather then sip, then the tingles rush upon me.
    That is my girl Tila Tequila! I also love the tingles. I'd like to give her the tingles.

  23. is that tila...fooled me there hehe

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    That is my girl Tila Tequila! I also love the tingles. I'd like to give her the tingles.
    she gives me tingles down below. so does the new niptuck weston chick OMGGGGGG!!!!!!

  25. Looking great Travis. How tall are u? U don't look like u weigh 223. Where the hell are u fat at?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Not Your Typical Belly Fat Thread
    By Domenic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 12:08 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 12:44 PM
  3. Not your typical Epi thread
    By BigMfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 02:59 PM
  4. Tuna... not your typical TUNA thread
    By Smokey3957 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:35 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:50 AM
Log in
Log in