1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Poseidon vs hangover

I can atest to the fact that Poseidon does indeed help prevent and cure a hangover. I drank wine last night. A decent amount of both red and white. Usually I can handle the white wine fine but red gives me nasty headaches. However I'm an idiot and I like the taste so once I get a little buzzed I convince myself I won't get a headache or that it's worth it for the taste.
    Anyway, before bed I drank a HUGE glass of water with 1 heaping serving Poseidon in it. I woke up this morning feeling pretty decent, much better than in the past and much better than I had inticipated I then had another serving that I'm sipping on this morning and I feel great.
    Of course it probably won't prevent a hangover if you get totally blitzed, but it definetly helps, and I've tried almost every homemade/wives' tales hangover "prevention" and "cure" out there.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I can atest to the fact that Poseidon does indeed help prevent and cure a hangover. I drank wine last night. A decent amount of both red and white. Usually I can handle the white wine fine but red gives me nasty headaches. However I'm an idiot and I like the taste so once I get a little buzzed I convince myself I won't get a headache or that it's worth it for the taste.
    Anyway, before bed I drank a HUGE glass of water with 1 heaping serving Poseidon in it. I woke up this morning feeling pretty decent, much better than in the past and much better than I had inticipated I then had another serving that I'm sipping on this morning and I feel great.
    Of course it probably won't prevent a hangover if you get totally blitzed, but it definetly helps, and I've tried almost every homemade/wives' tales hangover "prevention" and "cure" out there.
    Actually it really does help with a hangover even if you get TANKED you just need to use more and drink more fluids.

I usually make sure I drink half a gallon of fluids (gatorade, water, suger free beverages ect) and use 3-4 servings over time. If you drink 2 servings with nearly half a gallon of fluid then you will wake up to pee and when you do you can drink more fluid with another serving of poseiden. It works great.
  3. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

good stuff. i actually never thought of this before
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
    good stuff. i actually never thought of this before
    Part of what causes hangovers is dehydration, thus the name Poseidon fits aptly into this little problem.

Thanks for sharing Ninja.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Part of what causes hangovers is dehydration, thus the name Poseidon fits aptly into this little problem.

Thanks for sharing Ninja.
    I know, i just never put the two together, haha.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.84%

I am actually taking it right now. But I am not drinking during it. I would think though that it is good, because a huge part of the POSEIDON is the removal of toxins, thats apart of the Niacin Flush you feel. So it would probably aid in feeling better the following day, and with the dehydration.
  7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    I am actually taking it right now. But I am not drinking during it. I would think though that it is good, because a huge part of the POSEIDON is the removal of toxins, thats apart of the Niacin Flush you feel. So it would probably aid in feeling better the following day, and with the dehydration.
    Keep us posted on your results jbono!

Workin
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.84%

Definatly Workin haha I have the log going pretty well right now. So far so good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 06:38 AM
  2. Ergopharm vs. IDC
    By true_c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 10:14 AM
  3. Formasin vs. 6-oxo
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:32 PM
  4. Flax vs. Hemp Oil???