Poseidon vs hangover

  1. Senior Member
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    605
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Poseidon vs hangover


    I can atest to the fact that Poseidon does indeed help prevent and cure a hangover. I drank wine last night. A decent amount of both red and white. Usually I can handle the white wine fine but red gives me nasty headaches. However I'm an idiot and I like the taste so once I get a little buzzed I convince myself I won't get a headache or that it's worth it for the taste.
    Anyway, before bed I drank a HUGE glass of water with 1 heaping serving Poseidon in it. I woke up this morning feeling pretty decent, much better than in the past and much better than I had inticipated I then had another serving that I'm sipping on this morning and I feel great.
    Of course it probably won't prevent a hangover if you get totally blitzed, but it definetly helps, and I've tried almost every homemade/wives' tales hangover "prevention" and "cure" out there.

  2. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I can atest to the fact that Poseidon does indeed help prevent and cure a hangover. I drank wine last night. A decent amount of both red and white. Usually I can handle the white wine fine but red gives me nasty headaches. However I'm an idiot and I like the taste so once I get a little buzzed I convince myself I won't get a headache or that it's worth it for the taste.
    Anyway, before bed I drank a HUGE glass of water with 1 heaping serving Poseidon in it. I woke up this morning feeling pretty decent, much better than in the past and much better than I had inticipated I then had another serving that I'm sipping on this morning and I feel great.
    Of course it probably won't prevent a hangover if you get totally blitzed, but it definetly helps, and I've tried almost every homemade/wives' tales hangover "prevention" and "cure" out there.
    Actually it really does help with a hangover even if you get TANKED you just need to use more and drink more fluids.

    I usually make sure I drink half a gallon of fluids (gatorade, water, suger free beverages ect) and use 3-4 servings over time. If you drink 2 servings with nearly half a gallon of fluid then you will wake up to pee and when you do you can drink more fluid with another serving of poseiden. It works great.
  3. Core Nutritionals Rep
    dbc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

    good stuff. i actually never thought of this before
    •   
       

  4. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
    good stuff. i actually never thought of this before
    Part of what causes hangovers is dehydration, thus the name Poseidon fits aptly into this little problem.

    Thanks for sharing Ninja.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. Core Nutritionals Rep
    dbc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Part of what causes hangovers is dehydration, thus the name Poseidon fits aptly into this little problem.

    Thanks for sharing Ninja.
    I know, i just never put the two together, haha.
  6. New Member
    jbono731's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    307
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    56.84%

    I am actually taking it right now. But I am not drinking during it. I would think though that it is good, because a huge part of the POSEIDON is the removal of toxins, thats apart of the Niacin Flush you feel. So it would probably aid in feeling better the following day, and with the dehydration.
  7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1427
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    I am actually taking it right now. But I am not drinking during it. I would think though that it is good, because a huge part of the POSEIDON is the removal of toxins, thats apart of the Niacin Flush you feel. So it would probably aid in feeling better the following day, and with the dehydration.
    Keep us posted on your results jbono!

    Workin
  8. New Member
    jbono731's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    307
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    56.84%

    Definatly Workin haha I have the log going pretty well right now. So far so good.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 06:38 AM
  2. Ergopharm vs. IDC
    By true_c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 10:14 AM
  3. Formasin vs. 6-oxo
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:32 PM
  4. Flax vs. Hemp Oil???
    By Kay in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:26 PM
  5. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 05:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in