Ragnarok sample review

1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Ragnarok sample review

Really short one, but I wanted to post something. I tried a ragnarok Blue Raz sample, I also have a watermelon caffeine free to try later. The blue raz had a great taste, went into solution easily as well with minimal mixing. It gave pretty nice energy although I think I would have enjoyed a second serving with it more I had good performance in the gym and a good overall workout and better than average stamina with short rest times. I plan to buy a jug in the near future to give it a longer test time

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've had this in my Shopping Cart a few times, just have not ordered it yet... I do, however, have 2 samples so I'll give them a shot. E, what did you think of the taste? And what did you mix it with?
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I just mixed it with water, and I probably added too much (around 16oz). I didn't read the label so next time I think I would do 2 scoops worth in that much water. the taste was really nice tho, just not super strong. Also, I am a little bit of a stim addict so the single serving was a little light of caffeine for me.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.21%

I think the Melon is the best
  5. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.55%

nice little review
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Really short one, but I wanted to post something. I tried a ragnarok Blue Raz sample, I also have a watermelon caffeine free to try later. The blue raz had a great taste, went into solution easily as well with minimal mixing. It gave pretty nice energy although I think I would have enjoyed a second serving with it more I had good performance in the gym and a good overall workout and better than average stamina with short rest times. I plan to buy a jug in the near future to give it a longer test time

You and your fancy smancy supplements and super cars!. Damn you to hell!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Force Sample Review from Yeahright
    By yeahright in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 08:28 PM
  2. IBE X-Force Sample Review
    By rkieltyk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 05:17 PM