UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Damn UNCfan, that really, really f*in sucks. Wow. Oh man. Being ill is the absolute worst, my friend. So sorry to hear that. I'm praying for your recovery right now. I know it's not my fault, but I am sincerely sorry you had to catch that. Are you taking the right amounts of anti-oxidants and whatnot? Bringing anti-bacterial hand cleanser to the gym helped me out a LOT as far as staying as germ-free (or minimal germmed*) as possible.

When I am at work at the gym or even in the gym (almost any given one, especially on the east coast), I find that most men won't wash their hands after taking a leak and over half don't wash up after dropping a deuce. YUCK!
    Thanks Force. As far as anti-oxidants go I have been taking 4-5g of vitamin C(thinking I had a cold), 400IU of Vitamin E. My diet was better than ever, 1-2 cups of 2 types of veggies with every meal. I was taking in a mix of berries 2x a days. The gym had hand cleanser but I hardly used it. I am big on washing my hands.

I can handle the coughing but the chest pain and shortness of breath really sucks. I haven't been coughing up any phlegm, its been a dry cough so my throat kinda hurts. The worst is the lack of sleep I am getting. But hey on the bright side I did mange to get a week off of work. LOL

2. Get better brother!
    •   

3. Hey UNCfan, I'd definitely get an anti-oxidant blend and some green tea caps to help prevent illness. vit-C is good and so are the other thing, but sufficient amounts should be in a good multi. Definitely look into some good anti-oxidant blends that have things like GTE, or grapeseed extract, etc. Get fully recovered my homes. You're wanted on the boards!
    Freedom means nothing here.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hey UNCfan, I'd definitely get an anti-oxidant blend and some green tea caps to help prevent illness. vit-C is good and so are the other thing, but sufficient amounts should be in a good multi. Definitely look into some good anti-oxidant blends that have things like GTE, or grapeseed extract, etc. Get fully recovered my homes. You're wanted on the boards!
    Thanks Matt.

Kyle I was going to get some MST MVP when I get paid. I think I have some grapeseed extract somewhere if not I will send my wife to go get some and GTE at wally world.

5. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Thanks Matt.

Kyle I was going to get some MST MVP when I get paid. I think I have some grapeseed extract somewhere if not I will send my wife to go get some and GTE at wally world.
    Excellent choices my friend. Definitely a smart move. That's good that you are switching to MVP-365 and snagging some grapeseed and GTE. If you order from nutra, get NOW super-anti-oxidants or whatever it's called for like 10 bucks and get Lean Green for 9 bucks... or nutra's GTE I think they have?

Rock on UNCfan. Let your body fight this thing and get better man!
    :bruce2:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Excellent choices my friend. Definitely a smart move. That's good that you are switching to MVP-365 and snagging some grapeseed and GTE. If you order from nutra, get NOW super-anti-oxidants or whatever it's called for like 10 bucks and get Lean Green for 9 bucks... or nutra's GTE I think they have?

Rock on UNCfan. Let your body fight this thing and get better man!
    :bruce2:
    I will look into those that u mentioned. Let the fight began:bruce1:

7. ok whats GTE SMART PEOPLE?

8. green tea extract

9. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    ok whats GTE SMART PEOPLE?
    It took me a second to figure it out as well.

MAN I CAN'T SLEEP!!! This coughing and chest pain is insane. I hoping it will pass soon.

I think I have 3 scoops left of intrabolic

10. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    It took me a second to figure it out as well.

MAN I CAN'T SLEEP!!! This coughing and chest pain is insane. I hoping it will pass soon.

I think I have 3 scoops left of intrabolic
    hey kid you better get well,or i'm gonna come kick your ass!!! ..........just sayin
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

11. I am starting to feel better. After thanksgiving I will be finishing out this log.

I am starting to feel like myself. A little video tribute to the real Mike ..........serious

12. Did you see the game last night?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Did you see the game last night?
    They looked great. I didn't see the game though.

Just popping in to say that I am feeling alot better and will be back in action on sat.

14. You getting any better UNCfan?

15. FOG I am feeling great bro thanks for asking. Now my wife has come down with something lol.

One more week. I want to buy stock in these 2 products. Acutally I think I have 4 days left of Intrabolic. I missed a few days not counting when I was sick.

Chest/Bi

DB Press- 4 sets of 110lbs for 8 reps
    Incline Flyes- 4 setsof 60lbs for 10 reps
    Dips- 4 sets of BW for 12 reps
    Flat Flyes- 4 sets of 60lbs for 10 reps
    supersetted
    Pushups to failure

BB curl- 4 sets up to 125lbs for 7 reps
    DB curls- 4 sets of 50lbs for 8 reps
    Hammer Curls- 5 sets of 50lbs for 8-10 reps

Weights were down a bit, endurance was down a bit as well. But it was expected. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

16. glad you're feeling better!

How's the wife doing with her new supplement routine?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    glad you're feeling better!

How's the wife doing with her new supplement routine?
    She is making it, thats about all I can say about LOL.

Shoulders

Clean and Press- 4 sets up to 235lbs for 4 reps
    Lat Raise- 4 sets of 30lbs for 8
    Rear Raise- 4 sets of 25lbs for 8 reps
    Front Plate Raise- 4 sets of 45lbs for 10 reps
    All in triset
    DB Press- 4 sets of 70lbs for 10 rep

DB Shurgs- 4 sets of 120lbs for 10 reps
    triset
    BB Shurg- 4 sets of 315lbs for 10 reps
    triset
    Behind the back upright rows- 4 sets of 135lbs for 12 reps

Awesome workout. I went thru it really fast, endurance is slacking a tad but seems to be coming back very fast!

A few more days

18. great shoulder workout. I worked shoulders today as well

VERY NICE clean & press!!! :clean:

19. That looks like a great workout man.

20. Thanks alot guys!!

21. Back-

Deadlifts- 5 sets up to 465lbs for 3 reps!! PR!!!
    Barbell Rows- 4 sets up to 335lbs for 4 reps
    Rack Chins- 3 sets of 15 reps
    Cable Rows- 3 sets of 150lbs for 20 reps
    Hypers- 4 sets of BW + 25lbs for 12-15 reps

Great workout!! I went to high on the rows. I did that weight before with bad form, this time form was a bit better. Still to much weight. Deadlifts felt great though. I have never done that much before. I was feeling it today.

One more day of Intrabolic. Hoping for a great leg workout! Sat will be my last day of this log so I will do Bench Press, Deadlift, Squats not maxed out but pretty close. I want to see where my strength is at.

22. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Back-

Deadlifts- 5 sets up to 465lbs for 3 reps!! PR!!!
    Barbell Rows- 4 sets up to 335lbs for 4 reps
    Rack Chins- 3 sets of 15 reps
    Cable Rows- 3 sets of 150lbs for 20 reps
    Hypers- 4 sets of BW + 25lbs for 12-15 reps

Great workout!! I went to high on the rows. I did that weight before with bad form, this time form was a bit better. Still to much weight. Deadlifts felt great though. I have never done that much before. I was feeling it today.

One more day of Intrabolic. Hoping for a great leg workout! Sat will be my last day of this log so I will do Bench Press, Deadlift, Squats not maxed out but pretty close. I want to see where my strength is at.
    only 1 more day

I'm looking forward to your update on Sat to see where your lifts are now

23. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    only 1 more day

I'm looking forward to your update on Sat to see where your lifts are now
    I know very sad!! I know one thing I will be buying more for sure, both products!

24. That's an impressive deadlift man

25. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    That's an impressive deadlift man
    Thanks Red!

My music for the day!!

I went ahead and went for max lifts today. I had my spotter today. Last day of the log tonight after work I will post my thoughts on these 2 products.

Bench- 345 x 1, 355 x 1- failed

Squat- 405 x 1, 415 x 1, 425 x 1, 435 x 1- failed

Deadlift- 455 x 1, 465 x 1, 485 x 1 495 x 1, 500 x 1- failed- upset since the other day I did 465lbs for 3. Oh well..

I get PR's in all 3 lifts!!!! I was very stoked about that. Not the best bench and squats in the world but for me it was very very good. I almost hit 500lbs but failed 2x. I know where I am at and after a little cut I will be back to bulking so I know these numbers will go up.

Final thoughts coming later.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BloodManor get Volatile (sponsored log)
    By BloodManor in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-13-2017, 02:18 AM
  2. It's about to get WICKED (sponsored log)
    By ChocolateClen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 02:20 PM
  3. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
  4. To secure peace get READY4WAR! (sponsored log)
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 02:15 PM
  5. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM