X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Maybe a ph/ps run paired with some napalm and clen to get ride of that annoying fat?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. or T3 ah yes, i was at 200 on the scale today, meant to mention that.
    •   

3. Easy your trying to get and stay under the 200 mark and im trying to get and stay over the 200 mark Did you get my PM?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Easy your trying to get and stay under the 200 mark and im trying to get and stay over the 200 mark Did you get my PM?
    yeah, sure did, I need to send out as well, I keep forgetting... I had to travel mon + tues this week too, my work schedule is keeping me spinning.

I really am only trying to get below 200 so as to get my bodyfat to a reasonable point before doing some more bulking. I want to be below 20% for sure, and i'd prefer 15-16% before I do a hormonal cycle. Right now i'm right about at 20-21% i'd guess.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, sure did, I need to send out as well, I keep forgetting... I had to travel mon + tues this week too, my work schedule is keeping me spinning.

I really am only trying to get below 200 so as to get my bodyfat to a reasonable point before doing some more bulking. I want to be below 20% for sure, and i'd prefer 15-16% before I do a hormonal cycle. Right now i'm right about at 20-21% i'd guess.
    I got you.

It may be to early to answer but how do you think X-Factor would work with a TKD diet? I'd be hitting close to 225-250gr of fat (250protein 100carbs around workout) a day coming from Virgin Cocobut Oil, MCT and egg yolks (extra AA)
    •   

6. It would seem to fit that model. in talking to jjohn about it, people have done it with a CKD before. I can definitely feel a soreness difference with x-factor, and it has seemed to help with fat loss, so should work well in a lean bulk too

7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Maybe a ph/ps run paired with some napalm and clen to get ride of that annoying fat?
    i believe albuterol with benedryl at night during PCT could greatly increase fat burning while also promote and keep mass gained from a cycle whether it be hardcore or not hardcore

something to consider

8. I've definitely considered the albuterol route. Just no longer sure where would be safe to buy it from. I guess I have to check canadian pharmacies

9. forgot to add

day 26 of x-factor. 199 on scale. taking another day off as I still feel like caca from the upper respiratory infection. I think I may be able to work out tomorrow. if not, i'll take it easy thru the weekend too, and hit monday hard. I hate to be missing days after x-factor has kicked in, but I don't want to end up really ill.

10. Allright guys there's a new contest up!!

We're giving away tons of stuff on there:

You must answer the following question:

What is inflamation, and how important is it to us, bodybuilders?

Allright guys there's a new contest up!!

We're giving away tons of stuff on there:

You must answer the following question:

What is inflamation, and how important is it to us, bodybuilders?

WIN A X FACTOR T SHIRT or EVEN A CYCLE!!!

HAVE FUN!

11. Inflammation is any disturbed function of a body part, whether it be swelling, redness, heat, or any other form of irritation. There are several negative types of inflammation. One type is Naturally Inhibit Inflammation. In this case, the inflammation is caused by overproduction of free radicals in the body. Primarily caused by histamine, a biological agent that swells veins and capillaries so severely that they leak blood plasma into tissue, this can be harmful in the regulation of blood flow into muscle tissues.

Another type of inflammation is edema, or swelling. Edema is caused by the leakage of blood into surrounding tissues of the body, which leaves a person with a swollen look. Edema is also a medical condition which causes chronic puffy eyes. It's important to bodybuilders to reduce venous congestion in parts of the body so that there is no tenderness or pain during or post workout.

A third type of inflammation (most commonly found in workouts) is postoperative inflammation. Highly common in bodybuilders, athletes, and trainers, postoperative inflammation is similar to the other two types of inflammation, where muscles are swollen and veins are dilated. Sport-related injuries weaken vascular walls around muscle tissues, which hurts the blood flow of the body.

Just a side note: For bodybuilders, the best advice is to consume anti-oxidant nutrients and stay in healthy shape. Most of all, don't over-train. There's also a new study connecting nitric oxide to help reducing muscle inflammation. Nitric oxide in reasonable amounts is supposed to increase mind-muscle connection, memory, pain sensory and information processing.

All-in-all, inflammation is a condition to be wary of as a bodybuilder when working out. When your body says "no", you should listen to it. Pumps and vascularity are a treasured thing amongst weight-lifters, but there are also diabolical effects associated with it. Eat, sleep, and lift responsibly people

That's my take on it. May or may not be what you were looking for, but I tried to be thorough. Hope you guys learned something!

Oh, and if you didn't get it by reading the article, inflammation is very important to bodybuilders.

12. Whoops didn't see the link. Sorry easy for hoggin up space in your log

13. hehehehehee maybe someone else will appreciate the info

14. possibly

hope that chest cold's getting better dude

15. thanks, its a little better now, pretty much out of the chest, still in the head tho. So I decided to skip today as well and just finish getting better. that means monday will be back at gym regardless of how I feel as I can't miss that long

Day 27 of log and..... 197 on scale. Out of random thoughts, I took out my tape and measured across the belly button i'm at 38 7/8 now, thats 1 1/8 inches shorter than the start of this log Also digging back to the start of the PAL transformation (at right around 200 lbs) measured at 1" above navel (more or less my narrowest) then I was 37.5, today I am 36 1/8..

so definitely WAY leaner at todays just under 200 than I was 12 weeks ago at the same weight

And right there is the value of keeping logs. Forget about anyone else, its worth it so YOU can look at em yourself.

16. 197 again today so I guess thats fairly real Day 28 of x-factor, only 22 days to go, but this is where it will start to make noticeable muscular gains. Can't wait to hit the gym monday.

17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    197 again today so I guess thats fairly real Day 28 of x-factor, only 22 days to go, but this is where it will start to make noticeable muscular gains. Can't wait to hit the gym monday.
    nice bro. keep up the slow and steady gains and loses

18. 4 week recap - 198 on scale today means 2lbs a week consistently. They are pretty dang well all fat pounds, as strength and definition continue to improve. Waist is down a little over an inch. I didn't measure the rest, i'm pretty sure not a huge amount of change elsewhere yet

19. all of this in a month... incredible job easy

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    4 week recap - 198 on scale today means 2lbs a week consistently. They are pretty dang well all fat pounds, as strength and definition continue to improve. Waist is down a little over an inch. I didn't measure the rest, i'm pretty sure not a huge amount of change elsewhere yet
    Incredibly interesting results!

21. day 30 of x-factor

Still not feeling 100% but back in the gym regardless

Chest, biceps
    Bench press bb 3 sets 6 reps 155x2 135z6 135x4 135x4
    Incline press bb 2 sets 10 reps 110x7, 95x10
    Vertical bench press (machine) 90x6, 80x10 (only pause was to lower weight)

Barbell curls 90x2 70x7 70x6
    Dumbbell curls (seated) 25x10, 25x10
    EZ-barbell curls (narrow grip) 20 x bar + 20, failure at 20

So kinda weak on chest, a little weak on biceps but not by much. Really good bicep pump. I still have the head cold, but since i'm not really running a fever or coughing out chunks of my lungs its worth being in the gym I do need to eventually do some "chest concentration" to help my chest more, but I think i'll wait till i'm at a low enough bodyfat to see how my chest looks. Thankfully i'm all about vanity so if it looks good I don't care too much if I can't press bodyweight

22. my pump felt extreme all day btw, chest as well. Snug. Not sure what other word fits. not sore at all just a nice tight pump.

23. keep up the good work brotha

24. Easy doin good bro!!! Whats your goal? Weight wise,health wise?

~tripdog out~
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

25. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Easy doin good bro!!! Whats your goal? Weight wise,health wise?

~tripdog out~
    Mid-short term goal is to get down to the 10-12% bf range, i'm probably around 20 right now. Longer term is to stay in that bf range while getting size/weight up a little. I probably would be pretty happy with 190 on the scale at that bodyfat. According to wrist measurements i'd be considered small framed, but I think thats wrong according to how weight/muscle "sits" on me.

And then just maintain it Its kinda sad in some ways, but even where i'm at now (heck where I was at 2-3 months ago, around 25% bf) I still look better than half the guys who are in their 20s. We keep season passes to busch gardens and their waterpark Adventure Island, and the last time I was there I really saw it. out of every 100 15-25 year old guys, 40 of them were fatter than me, 30 were skinnier but had the muscle tone of a wet towel, and maybe 30 looked "good". When I was growing up, it wasn't like that. America really is fattening up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SUPERDROL and SUPERDROL NG
    By NINEONE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:07 AM
  3. Superdrol and Superdrol NG
    By zachwienandt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 09:39 PM
  4. LAB RAT GETS HUGE: Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol NG(Sponsored)
    By pu12en12g in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 08:55 AM
  5. X-factor and Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 10:15 AM