Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    how do you know if they are DOMS or just normal soreness from a workout which is totally NORMAL?
    I don't

since doms is "delayed onset muscle soreness" I guess since they are sorer this morning than they were last night when I went to bed means they are DOMS...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

day 20 of xfactor

Front latpulldown (machine, shoulder wide grip) 3 sets 6 reps 160x6 150x7 150x6
    Seated cable rows (machine, narrow grip) 2 sets 10 reps 120x13 140x10
    Dumbbell rows (one arm at a time) 1 set 20 reps 40x18
    Standing calf raises (machine) 3 sets 6 reps 200x13 240x10 240x8
    Seated calf raises (machine) 2 sets 10 reps 10x90 9x90
    Bend-over calf raises (machine) 1 set 20 reps no donkey calf machine, so I subbed standing in, 20x60

A nice workout. I had hoped for higher on lat pulldowns, but it still feels good to do em. Actually tricep soreness/doms limited me some on them. I need to decide what to do about calves really as I don't particularly want them any bigger, they are already 15.5 + 16, so at most I want to even them out. not really sure yet. Using primaforce n20 as a preworkout drink, that seems really nice, the lemonade flavor mixes well with syntrax lemonade for getting protein in at the same time.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.74%

Man you're puttin up some big numbers! Way to go!!

Any bad sides from the Superdrol?
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

No, its superdrol NG, so no sides to speak of. Seems ok, really even its stim effect has started to drop so I started using RPM + pre workout drinks to get that CNS jump in the gym
    This space for rent

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You likein' that Primal N20 so far?
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You likein' that Primal N20 so far?
    Its some good stuff! the flavor is nice, mixes with syntrax lemonade perfectly. bcaas/glutamine go in nicely as well. its not quite stimmy enough to make me want to puke (after 4 rpm, 2 superdrol NG and a reset AD) but its noticeable. I like the pumps too. Today I was irrrrrrritated as heck cause I forgot to charge my zune, so I had to listen to gym music. I bet with some metallica I would have gotten 180x3 on the pulldowns. I actually did leave that out, the warmup sets of 20 reps of light weight, and my "hmm how much should I be trying for a working set" pulls I had 1/2 rep of 200, then around 5/6 rep followed by half rep of 180, then went down to 160
    This space for rent

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good to hear. To be honest, I'm not a real big fan of Pre W/O drinks because all the AAKG and caffeine garbage and nothing else....but this one's different and I really like it. Plus Easy, I know a guy if you want more
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

yeah, I think I will. I like it preworkout, and i'm using swell from nimbus with meals now I really like beta alanine
    This space for rent

9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

day 21 of x-factor

200 on the scale today, off day. Soreness is getting worse. Nothing horrifying or unbearable at all, but my tris, forearms and a good bit of my back are pretty sore, far more sore than they normally would be 1-2 days post workout
    This space for rent

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.74%

6 lbs total so far cut and you're increasing your gains and endurance! Awesome job!
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

I've gotten good at this at this point I'd have to guess that 100% of loss is fat, and that i'm doing some small amount of recomping each week as well, adding muscle in place of even more fat. Still a ways to go tho. I probably need to get down to near 180 in the end. I'm definitely leaner by far today at 200 than I was at 196 in august. Although that bulking did put a bit of fat on, it DEFINITELY put at least 6-8 pounds of muscle on too in 4 weeks.
    This space for rent

12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Day 22 of x-factor

Scale says.... 199
    This space for rent

13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Chest, biceps
    Bench press bb 3 sets 6 reps 1x2 170 1x3 160 1x3 150
    Incline press bb 2 sets 10 reps 10x110, 9x110
    Vertical bench press (machine) 1 set 20 reps 80lbs. did 7 for 100, knew I couldn't make it. lowered it to 80 and did 20 like that.

Barbell curls 8x80 6x90 5x80
    Dumbbell curls (seated) 2 x 10x 25
    EZ-barbell curls (narrow grip) 1x20 x bar + 20, failure at 20

Good on curls, bad on bp. Not sure what happened there. I'm back to taking neovar preworkout, so pumps hit major fast so maybe thats it, but then i'd expect curls to have been affected too, and they were actually better than last week. I was happy to do the curls with 90 pumps are pretty ferocious now. I've also changed to doing 2 cups of mixed berries + whey post workout, which is even more pumpalicious with neovar.

We'll see how i'm feeling tomorrow. I'll be shifting legs from tomorrow to wednesday as tonite i'm flying to baltimore tonite for a meeting at 9am tomorrow morning. luckily wed is supposed to be rest day, so i'll just move it to tuesday. Comically I tried on some suits I haven't worn in a long while, and well, I have to go shopping today the pants are so loose that even with a belt they look silly like clown pants, and the sleeves on the jackets are maybe 4" above my wrists (I guess my shoulders grew a bit )
    This space for rent

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

wuzup easy.. nice that the weight is dropping off i aint sure how your strength is lately though having been following that closely hopefully its moving up

personalyl id rewrite your workouts seems easier like this

BB Bench Press 170x2, 160x3, 150x3

(at least i think i read that right let me know)
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just caught up with your log Easy, looks good so far and keep it up man.

:squat:
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    wuzup easy.. nice that the weight is dropping off i aint sure how your strength is lately though having been following that closely hopefully its moving up

personalyl id rewrite your workouts seems easier like this

BB Bench Press 170x2, 160x3, 150x3

(at least i think i read that right let me know)
    yeah, that makes more sense. Strength has mostly been going up. bench presses took a dip today, but hard to say. inclines stayed the same. I haven't felt all that well the last few days, a cold or sinus infection so that might have affected it
    This space for rent

17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

today is day 24 of xfactor, and a relocated off day i'm in baltimore for the day for a 2hr meeting, flew in last nite, and back out this afternoon. Since i'm now doing more sales than technology, I had to actually wear dress clothes. MAN it was a comedy. I went to put on the last suits I wore, and I would have needed suspenders to keep the pants up, and the sleeves on the jackets were around 2" too short I guess I gained more around the shoulders/chest than I thought since i've started. The pants were tight when I last put them on in mid-april (sales convention) after I had already lost some weight from my peak. I possibly can get them tailored, probably need a good 2-3 inches taken in. At least there will be decent thigh room then. I felt back like when I was a little kid (we grew up poor) and I was trying on jackets + dress pants at salvation army trying to find somethign that went together that fit. So instead went shopping, bought a nice separate jacket and pants (non-matching) and a green shirt. So apparently now I'm a 46R jacket size, 16/34-35 shirt. Previously was wearing 44R, with as large as 17.5/34-35 shirts....

I'm not going to buy any more for now, I think I won't travel much again till Feb or so, and i'll see more change in the interim. I don't think i'll gain that much more in shoulders (maybe tho) but I'll definitely go down further in waist. Once I reach where i'm pretty happy with shape of my body, i'll go drop some big $ getting some tailored stuff, and some of those custom shirts.
    This space for rent

18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%

Thats what it's all about Easy. Good stuff bro, great log as always!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Thats what it's all about Easy. Good stuff bro, great log as always!
    its this last bit below here weightwise that I need to conquer, get rid of the love handles completely this time around. Its going to hurt

I'm still torn over whether to do a hormonal cycle in december/jan. I'm starting to feel like that will be my best opportunity to do it without having a problem with travelling for work. I wouldn't even mind so much having to take a trip on cycle, its more about during PCT that I am concerned. Regardless of whether I am using dermacrine sustain, nolva, whatever, it will likely be something I dont want to bring on a plane and DONT want to skip a day or two of either....
    This space for rent

20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Day 25, halfway there...

Starting to get more soreness now. Took today as an off day as well, hoping to get to feeling a little better as I have some sort of respiratory infection. its not horrible yet, but I dont want to overexert and make it worse. We'll see how I feel tomorrow, I can actually add legs onto tomorrow anyhow if I feel good enough
    This space for rent

21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%

Maybe a ph/ps run paired with some napalm and clen to get ride of that annoying fat?
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

or T3 ah yes, i was at 200 on the scale today, meant to mention that.
    This space for rent

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%

Easy your trying to get and stay under the 200 mark and im trying to get and stay over the 200 mark Did you get my PM?
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Easy your trying to get and stay under the 200 mark and im trying to get and stay over the 200 mark Did you get my PM?
    yeah, sure did, I need to send out as well, I keep forgetting... I had to travel mon + tues this week too, my work schedule is keeping me spinning.

I really am only trying to get below 200 so as to get my bodyfat to a reasonable point before doing some more bulking. I want to be below 20% for sure, and i'd prefer 15-16% before I do a hormonal cycle. Right now i'm right about at 20-21% i'd guess.
    This space for rent

25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, sure did, I need to send out as well, I keep forgetting... I had to travel mon + tues this week too, my work schedule is keeping me spinning.

I really am only trying to get below 200 so as to get my bodyfat to a reasonable point before doing some more bulking. I want to be below 20% for sure, and i'd prefer 15-16% before I do a hormonal cycle. Right now i'm right about at 20-21% i'd guess.
    I got you.

It may be to early to answer but how do you think X-Factor would work with a TKD diet? I'd be hitting close to 225-250gr of fat (250protein 100carbs around workout) a day coming from Virgin Cocobut Oil, MCT and egg yolks (extra AA)
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

It would seem to fit that model. in talking to jjohn about it, people have done it with a CKD before. I can definitely feel a soreness difference with x-factor, and it has seemed to help with fat loss, so should work well in a lean bulk too
    This space for rent

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

Maybe a ph/ps run paired with some napalm and clen to get ride of that annoying fat?
    i believe albuterol with benedryl at night during PCT could greatly increase fat burning while also promote and keep mass gained from a cycle whether it be hardcore or not hardcore

something to consider
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

I've definitely considered the albuterol route. Just no longer sure where would be safe to buy it from. I guess I have to check canadian pharmacies
    This space for rent

29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

forgot to add

day 26 of x-factor. 199 on scale. taking another day off as I still feel like caca from the upper respiratory infection. I think I may be able to work out tomorrow. if not, i'll take it easy thru the weekend too, and hit monday hard. I hate to be missing days after x-factor has kicked in, but I don't want to end up really ill.
    This space for rent

30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Allright guys there's a new contest up!!

We're giving away tons of stuff on there:

You must answer the following question:

What is inflamation, and how important is it to us, bodybuilders?

Allright guys there's a new contest up!!

We're giving away tons of stuff on there:

You must answer the following question:

What is inflamation, and how important is it to us, bodybuilders?

WIN A X FACTOR T SHIRT or EVEN A CYCLE!!!

HAVE FUN!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.74%

Inflammation is any disturbed function of a body part, whether it be swelling, redness, heat, or any other form of irritation. There are several negative types of inflammation. One type is Naturally Inhibit Inflammation. In this case, the inflammation is caused by overproduction of free radicals in the body. Primarily caused by histamine, a biological agent that swells veins and capillaries so severely that they leak blood plasma into tissue, this can be harmful in the regulation of blood flow into muscle tissues.

Another type of inflammation is edema, or swelling. Edema is caused by the leakage of blood into surrounding tissues of the body, which leaves a person with a swollen look. Edema is also a medical condition which causes chronic puffy eyes. It's important to bodybuilders to reduce venous congestion in parts of the body so that there is no tenderness or pain during or post workout.

A third type of inflammation (most commonly found in workouts) is postoperative inflammation. Highly common in bodybuilders, athletes, and trainers, postoperative inflammation is similar to the other two types of inflammation, where muscles are swollen and veins are dilated. Sport-related injuries weaken vascular walls around muscle tissues, which hurts the blood flow of the body.

Just a side note: For bodybuilders, the best advice is to consume anti-oxidant nutrients and stay in healthy shape. Most of all, don't over-train. There's also a new study connecting nitric oxide to help reducing muscle inflammation. Nitric oxide in reasonable amounts is supposed to increase mind-muscle connection, memory, pain sensory and information processing.

All-in-all, inflammation is a condition to be wary of as a bodybuilder when working out. When your body says "no", you should listen to it. Pumps and vascularity are a treasured thing amongst weight-lifters, but there are also diabolical effects associated with it. Eat, sleep, and lift responsibly people

That's my take on it. May or may not be what you were looking for, but I tried to be thorough. Hope you guys learned something!

Oh, and if you didn't get it by reading the article, inflammation is very important to bodybuilders.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.74%

Whoops didn't see the link. Sorry easy for hoggin up space in your log
  33. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

hehehehehee maybe someone else will appreciate the info
    This space for rent

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.74%

possibly

hope that chest cold's getting better dude
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

thanks, its a little better now, pretty much out of the chest, still in the head tho. So I decided to skip today as well and just finish getting better. that means monday will be back at gym regardless of how I feel as I can't miss that long

Day 27 of log and..... 197 on scale. Out of random thoughts, I took out my tape and measured across the belly button i'm at 38 7/8 now, thats 1 1/8 inches shorter than the start of this log Also digging back to the start of the PAL transformation (at right around 200 lbs) measured at 1" above navel (more or less my narrowest) then I was 37.5, today I am 36 1/8..

so definitely WAY leaner at todays just under 200 than I was 12 weeks ago at the same weight

And right there is the value of keeping logs. Forget about anyone else, its worth it so YOU can look at em yourself.
    This space for rent

36. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

197 again today so I guess thats fairly real Day 28 of x-factor, only 22 days to go, but this is where it will start to make noticeable muscular gains. Can't wait to hit the gym monday.
    This space for rent

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

197 again today so I guess thats fairly real Day 28 of x-factor, only 22 days to go, but this is where it will start to make noticeable muscular gains. Can't wait to hit the gym monday.
    nice bro. keep up the slow and steady gains and loses
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

4 week recap - 198 on scale today means 2lbs a week consistently. They are pretty dang well all fat pounds, as strength and definition continue to improve. Waist is down a little over an inch. I didn't measure the rest, i'm pretty sure not a huge amount of change elsewhere yet
    This space for rent

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.74%

all of this in a month... incredible job easy
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

4 week recap - 198 on scale today means 2lbs a week consistently. They are pretty dang well all fat pounds, as strength and definition continue to improve. Waist is down a little over an inch. I didn't measure the rest, i'm pretty sure not a huge amount of change elsewhere yet
    Incredibly interesting results!

Similar Forum Threads

1. SUPERDROL and SUPERDROL NG
    By NINEONE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:07 AM
  3. Superdrol and Superdrol NG
    By zachwienandt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 09:39 PM
  4. LAB RAT GETS HUGE: Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol NG(Sponsored)
    By pu12en12g in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 08:55 AM
  5. X-factor and Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 10:15 AM