X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks good Easy! 3 lbs in 5 days is very impressive man! Keep it up!

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Day 6 of x-factor supplementation

202 on the scale today

A1 - Squat 4 x 12-15 (401) 60 sec - 95lbs, I now know that the 7 foot olympic bar is 45 by itself I had to drop to 85 for set 2, and then to 75 for sets 3 + 4
    A2 - Bench Press 4 x 10-12 (411) 60 sec again now I know real weight, I was previously counting bar as 20lbs. 115 for sets 1-3, 95 for set 4

B1 - Lunge (static) 3 x 15 (311) 60 sec - 2 10lb dumbbells
    B2 - Barbell Rows 3 x 12 (311) 60 sec - compound rows on a machine, 155lbs set 1, 170 set 2, 185 set 3! I was previously using 140.

C1 - Good Mornings 3 x 10 (312) 60 sec - 50lbs
    C2 - Standing Alt. Dumbbell Press 3 x 12 (201) 45 sec - 30lb

D1 - Reverse Barbell Curls 2 x 12 -15 (212) 30 sec - 50lb
    D2 - Triceps Pushdowns (underhanded) 2 x 12 -15 (312) 30 sec - 110lb

Pretty good, and now that I know whan a 7' olympic bar weighs I fell WAY about about what i'm squatting + benching

Feeling pretty good, feeling heavier across shoulders, while feeling leaner too. I started taking lipidFX, scivations TTA product last nite, and started using Swell as my preworkout drink base (I really liked the samples). that plus 20gbcaa, 10g glutamine, 8g creatine mono, 2g tyrosine all peri-workout. feels good!
    Last edited by EasyEJL; 10-26-2007 at 10:45 AM.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Easy, how much you spend on supps a month? Just wondering cause everytime I turn around you've got a new stack ( that I want to try out) going.
    Nice log by the way, good detail.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I probably spend in the 350ish range, although I dont take it all in the month either, i've been accumulating some. I get paid well plus since i've shown the ability to do clean decently laid out logs and actually complete them, I'm getting picked as tester a lot You should be able to as well, your logs were nice and clean.

Its amazing, only about 50-60% of sponsored logs even get started it seems, and then a little more than half of that actually finish without enormous changes during the log. Its even harder with stuff like x-factor, where its a 50 day commitment.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I probably spend in the 350ish range, although I dont take it all in the month either, i've been accumulating some. I get paid well plus since i've shown the ability to do clean decently laid out logs and actually complete them, I'm getting picked as tester a lot You should be able to as well, your logs were nice and clean.

Its amazing, only about 50-60% of sponsored logs even get started it seems, and then a little more than half of that actually finish without enormous changes during the log. Its even harder with stuff like x-factor, where its a 50 day commitment.
    its funny you say that...people dont realize the committment it takes to do a 2 month log. I can have a hard time with it too, has to be something i really wanna run, like x-factor.

I cant tell you the amount of people we pick to test PAL things that back out, or disapear. That is why companies see someone who completes good logs, so we pick them continuously, or they tend to be pick more often.

For me on the other hand, i have been picked to test.....and the first time it never made it past customs, and for xfactor im still waiting on it....cant wait to start though.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    its funny you say that...people dont realize the committment it takes to do a 2 month log. I can have a hard time with it too, has to be something i really wanna run, like x-factor.

I cant tell you the amount of people we pick to test PAL things that back out, or disapear. That is why companies see someone who completes good logs, so we pick them continuously, or they tend to be pick more often.

For me on the other hand, i have been picked to test.....and the first time it never made it past customs, and for xfactor im still waiting on it....cant wait to start though.
    why does it take so long, dont they have a list or something
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Even a 30 day log updated 4 times a week can still be long, but I really log for myslef. Before I started here each workout day went onto a separate sheet of paper, and I kept them all. loggin online I can always see progress (or backsliding) and even look at pictures of myself over time

I started keeping tabs on who i saw selected for logs, and who actually completed, and how "thoroughly" they completed. It surprised me at first how bad it is. I guess its just one of those things, you don't want the same people all the time, and then some of those who do well want to do another product at the time yours goes out, so you have to pick from who applies. Its a pain. I like what lanbane and AN did on the drive launch, no true "sponsored" logs, but if you bought a bottle and logged at least 2 weeks, you got a free bottle of your choice. So it got a lot of logs out there, and for anyone who didn't finish it, it didn't cost AN anything.
    This space for rent

8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%

your right....but AN also sent beta bottles, well baggies.lol..that worked well, and got the feedback they needed...i agree, they are a great company and a good group of guys....
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

so guess what weight was today ? 205. so only 1 lbs down for the week. Funny really. I am a little bloated from a combo halloween/birthday party last nite, so that may account for it too.

Off day today, going to glamor shots with my wife for some couples photos. we'll see how that goes
    This space for rent

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

so guess what weight was today ? 205. so only 1 lbs down for the week. Funny really. I am a little bloated from a combo halloween/birthday party last nite, so that may account for it too.

Off day today, going to glamor shots with my wife for some couples photos. we'll see how that goes
    STOP WEIGHT URSELF DAILY... STOP IT...

carry on.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Day 9 of log

Day 1 GBC
    A2- Chin Ups 4 x 10 (311) 60 sec - body-125lbs
    A1 - Step Ups 4 x 12 (20X) 60 sec - 25lb dumbbells

B1 - Lunges (dynamic) 3 x 12 (311) 45 sec no added weight. B2 - Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3 x 10-12 (411) 45 sec 40lb dumbbells

C1 - Seated Leg Curl 3 x 10 (401) 45 sec 110lbs
    C2 - Barbell Shoulder Press 3 x 12 (311) 45 sec 50lbs on smith machine standing rather than seated

D1 - Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curl 2 x 10-12 (411) 30 sec 25 lbs left elbow hurts too much for 30s still
    D2 - Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions 2 x 10-12 (422) 30 sec 35lbs

So no increases, but thats ok, stayed stable Was a nice workout, nothing extraordinary. Tried Ragnarok out as pre-workout drink, it tasted good, gave some decent energy, but wasn't as spectacular as I have come to expect from MST Not that it was bad, I just had hi hopes
    This space for rent

12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

203 on scale today

Off day, still doing 16 eggs a day. Today I turned 40, so I went a little cheatish for dinner (not really but for me it was). I had a sunflower butter + rasberry jam sandwich on whole grain oatnut bread, and 2 fried plantains Getting a little tired of eggs and red meat really, tomorrow tho is halloween at the winghouse, and that is the best lunch of the year
    This space for rent

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

203 on scale today

Off day, still doing 16 eggs a day. Today I turned 40, so I went a little cheatish for dinner (not really but for me it was). I had a sunflower butter + rasberry jam sandwich on whole grain oatnut bread, and 2 fried plantains Getting a little tired of eggs and red meat really, tomorrow tho is halloween at the winghouse, and that is the best lunch of the year
    HAPPY BDAY

and can i take dayquil or nyquil on xfactor, im sick total head cold and i wanna get rid of it so my mom picked that up. ingrediants are
    acetaminophen 325mg
    dextromethorphanhbr 10mg
    phenlyephrine hci 5mg
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Well, jury is out on acetominophen. Its not a direct cox2 inhibitor/NSAID, so its the safest of the normal ones to use. Still not sure if it affects x-factor tho
    This space for rent

15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Oh I keep forgetting to add, Superdrol NG smells really nice. Its got a warm earthy smell to it.

Also, I'm not getting doms, but my pumps are holding on off days? Maybe its not quite pumps or soreness but a sort of puffy stiffness? Its somewhere between a pump and DOMS Not super strong, but still with me tonite, and different than it felt a pre-xfactor.
    This space for rent

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

Oh I keep forgetting to add, Superdrol NG smells really nice. Its got a warm earthy smell to it.

Also, I'm not getting doms, but my pumps are holding on off days? Maybe its not quite pumps or soreness but a sort of puffy stiffness? Its somewhere between a pump and DOMS Not super strong, but still with me tonite, and different than it felt a pre-xfactor.
    like just a wellbeing fullness feeling?
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

yeah, plus a little bit of range of motion restriction, not really sore but tight.
    This space for rent

18. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Looks good Easy! 3 lbs in 5 days is very impressive man! Keep it up!
    yea dude thats awsome..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Day 11 of log

Wed is day 2 of GBC (monday is day 1, fri is day 3) which now with my modifications consists of...

A1 - Swiss Ball Push Ups 4 x 12-15 (222) 45 sec
    A2 - Deadlift 3 x 10-12 (311) 60 sec 75

B1 - Seated Cable Row w/rope to Neck 3 x 10-12 (321) 45 sec 130lbs
    B2 - Leg Press 3 x 12-15 (411) 60 sec, 90lbs on sled, going to try higher next week

C1 - Single Standing Leg Curl 3 x 10 (411) 45 sec 80lbs
    C2 - Lateral Raise 3 x 12 -15 (221) 45 sec 15lbs - these were done as palm up, palm down hurts my left elbow area

D1 - Barbell Curl 2 x 10 - 12 (311) 45 sec 60lbs
    D2 - EZ Bar French Press (seated) 2 x 10- 12 (311) 30 sec 60lbs, used regular barbell, for whatever reason its less strain on my elbows that way.

Used cytosport Fast Twitch as a pre-workout drink, was a good workout, sweated like a pig. Didn't buy hard boiled eggs today, so only this morning. i'll have more later
    This space for rent

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.72%

Happy Belated b-day E! Log looks real good man, real good.
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

thanks! I didn't hit the goals I had hoped by 40, but i've made consistent progress. I mostly blew the goals cause so far they haven't been very realistic. I've learned a lot in the last year tho! And i'm pretty close to being in as good or in some ways better shape than i've been since I was in high school
    This space for rent

22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Day 13 of log, day 3 gbc

A1 - Squat 4 x 12-15 (401) 60 sec - 95lbs for all 3 sets, only got 10 on set 4

A2 - Bench Press 4 x 10-12 (411) 60 sec again now I know real weight, I was previously counting bar as 20lbs. 135lbs! but only managed 8 on set 3 + 4.

B1 - Lunge (static) 3 x 15 (311) 60 sec - 2 10lb dumbbells
    B2 - Barbell Rows 3 x 12 (311) 60 sec - compound rows on a machine, 185lbs

C1 - Good Mornings 3 x 10 (312) 60 sec - 60lbs
    C2 - Standing Alt. Dumbbell Press 3 x 12 (201) 45 sec - 35lbs set 1, 30lb set 2, 25 set 3. just was worn out already, couldnt get em up

D1 - Reverse Barbell Curls 2 x 12 -15 (212) 30 sec - 50lb - muscles coulda handled more, but left elbow couldnt
    D2 - Triceps Pushdowns (underhanded) 2 x 12 -15 (312) 30 sec - 110lb

Pretty good workout! weights going up. Feeling "thick" in chest + shoulders. I'm not really getting doms so much as a sort of tight/thick feeling in the major muscle groups. Sort of a pumpish feeling. Its pretty much staying round the clock on off days too. nice pump in the gym too
    This space for rent

23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.8%

Good stuff Easy! Thickness, full feeling is a good sign!
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice log, as always Easy.
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

my pump today is maintaining itself incredibly well.my shoulders / chest / bis / tris and maybe upper back are all still heavily pumped a good 6 hrs post workout. I sorta feel like I'm wearing one of those lead vests they put on you at the dentists office before xrays
    This space for rent

26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Some light doms today, still feels more like a pump with stiffness and a little soreness than a pump. but i'll take it. I'll also stop taking any cissus now, jusat to make sure it isn't interfering.
    This space for rent

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.52%

i never really ahd the HUGE DOMS either..........guess it affects everyone differently, i def had good gains though!

keep up the good work and congrats on the Rep position.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Day 15 of log

202 lbs this morning, feeling REALLY lean. I'm still a lardass, but far less so calipers reading somewhere between 17-19mm, so 20-22% bf. Some soreness today in shoulders still not much else. Going to start adding chicken livers to my diet, seems like they are one of the highest in AA content food items.
    This space for rent

29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%

Easy Reppin eh?..good job bruv...congrats..told ya it was a matter of time
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

thanks
    Day 16 of xfactor, switched to SAIS for a workout routine now that x-factor is kicking in

http://www.nutrex.com/saismassbuilding.html

Monday: Chest, biceps
    Bench press (free weights, barbell) 3 sets 6 reps 1x6 160 1x3 185 1x6 160
    Incline press (free weights, barbell) 2 sets 10 reps 2x10 115
    Vertical bench press (machine) 1 set 20 reps 100 total (machine is set per side)

Barbell curls (shoulder wide grip) 1x4 85 2x6 75
    Dumbbell curls (seated) 2 sets 10 reps 1x9 30 1x10 25
    EZ-barbell curls (narrow grip) 1 set 20 reps 1x19 bar + 20, 20 sec pause at 14

then I added on 2 sets of 12 of roman chair crunches (or whatever those are called on a roman chair) and 1 set of 15 of roman chair russian twists. I'm going to continue doing more ab work.

I took 2 stimulant x today as well as the 2 superdrol ng. gave great energy and aggression in the gym! was a very nice combo.
    This space for rent

31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

201 on the scale today. So i'm guessing I break below 200 again by sunday. Today is legs on SAIS, headed that way in a little bit. Can't decide whether to use RPM today or try primaforce N20. I think RPM, i'll save opening the primaforce till I run out of swell
    This space for rent

32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

Today was day 2 of SAIS, its legs

Squats (free weights, barbell) 3 sets 6 reps 135x6 135x5 125x6
    Leg press (machine) 2 sets 10 reps 2x10 2 plates per side on sled
    Hack squats (machine) 1 set 20 reps 100lbs

I then added stomach crunches on a machine for 2 sets of 12 @ 100, 2 sets of 12 of roman chair russian twists, and 1 set of 15 of leg lifts.

I would have even gone and done cardio after, but was running late. Squats are ass to heels.

Tomorrow is an off day, depending on how my legs feel, I may do cardio. Otherwise, i'm WAY looking forward to thursday and friday. 2 reasons really, one i'm now taking drive as well as rpm I asked jjohn and he was ok with it. so by thursday friday I should have some noticeable activity from that. also tho, thurs is shoulders (and tris), and friday is back (and calves). I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to fridays 3 sets of 6 lat pulldowns. just to see what weight i use. Used to do it with around 135-140 for 10-12, I bet I can do close to 180, maybe even 200 for 6 reps nowadays.
    This space for rent

33. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

202 today. Change in supplementation as well

So now dosage is

strength days

pre-wo
    3 drive (just for frontloading week, will be 2 after)
    3 rpm
    2 superdrol ng
    2 x-factor

later in day is
    3 rpm
    1 superdrol ng
    2 x-factor

off days is

2 rpm
    1 superdrol ng
    2 x-factor

twice a day.

Feeling some doms today, but not too severe except in my crotch. I used the adductor/abducter machine yesterday and that was the first time
    This space for rent

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

keep up the intensity !!! fats dripping off
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.83%

How'd I miss THIS?!

Subbed! Best of luck!
  36. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

day 19 of x-factor

Shoulders/triceps

Behind the neck press (free weights, barbell) 3 sets 6 reps 7x70 6x80 5x80 smashed left index finger racking
    Standing upright rows (free weights, EZ-barbell) 2 sets 10 reps 6x85, 10x55
    Front overhead press (machine) 1 set 20 reps (slow-twitch red muscle fibers) 20x100
    Lying triceps press (free weights, EZ-barbell) 3 sets 6 reps 3x75, 4x 65, 6x55
    Overhead triceps press (free weights, EZ-barbell) 2 sets 10 reps 8x55, 10x45
    Triceps pushdown (machine, cable) 1 set 20 reps 20x100, just barely!

upright rows felt a little odd, and so did the lying triceps press. I need to both look at some videos of them both, and maybe even record myself to check form.

Other than that, a good workout. Still no real doms other than my crotch from teh adductor/abductor machine, but that hurts like a mofo. 202 on the scale.
    This space for rent

37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%

word eric....looks good bruv....still checking my mail box everyday....getting a lil discouraged.
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

word eric....looks good bruv....still checking my mail box everyday....getting a lil discouraged.
    still shows clearance delay?
    This space for rent

39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

202 on scale today. Got some doms going on today, my triceps hurt, shoulders a little too when I shrug.
    This space for rent

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

202 on scale today. Got some doms going on today, my triceps hurt, shoulders a little too when I shrug.
    how do you know if they are DOMS or just normal soreness from a workout which is totally NORMAL?

Similar Forum Threads

1. SUPERDROL and SUPERDROL NG
    By NINEONE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:07 AM
  3. Superdrol and Superdrol NG
    By zachwienandt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 09:39 PM
  4. LAB RAT GETS HUGE: Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol NG(Sponsored)
    By pu12en12g in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 08:55 AM
  5. X-factor and Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 10:15 AM