X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Never enough

201 on the scale today??? Who knows. I decided to go back to the gym, so i've had 5 consecutive days off. that was a good rest, now back to GBC! took 2 SDNG 1 hr preworkout, had 3 xl eggs scrambled int 1/4 cup (before cooking) quinoa, and headed off.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

2. Never enough

Wed is day 2 of GBC (monday is day 1, fri is day 3) which now with my modifications consists of...

A1 - Swiss Ball Push Ups 4 x 12-15 (222) 45 sec finally putting my feet up on a bench!
    A2 - Deadlift 3 x 10-12 (311) 60 sec 50+bar - only got 8 on 3rd set

B1 - Seated Cable Row w/rope to Neck 3 x 10-12 (321) 45 sec 130lbs - up 20 lbs again!!!
    B2 - Leg Press 2 x 12-15 (411) 60 sec, 90lbs on regular press

C1 - Single Standing Leg Curl 3 x 10 (411) 45 sec 80lbs
    C2 - Lateral Raise 3 x 12 -15 (221) 45 sec 12.5lbs

D1 - Barbell Curl 2 x 10 - 12 (311) 45 sec 50lbs
    D2 - EZ Bar French Press (seated) 2 x 10- 12 (311) 30 sec 50lbs, used regular barbell, for whatever reason its less strain on my elbows that way.

lying db chest press 1 x 12 40lbs
    Pec dec machine 1 x 10 65lbs
    my chest hasn't made much progress, and the pushups seem to be affecting bis/tris more than chest, so I added a little chest at the end. I may start doing more of this. In the last 8 weeks I added .75 to one bi/tri and 1 inch to the other, but nothing to my chest...

A pretty solid workout! I was panting like a mofo, sweating like heck, got a hair dizzy at moments Kept timing and form really clean tho, and finished in about 45 minutes. very nice pump in my biceps. The SDNG gave some nice energy, I could feel it, and some warmth, but it didn't upset my stomach like sometimes happens with stim products. I also took my new peri-workout shake which was about 12 oz of gatorade + 6 oz water, 30g BCAA, 10g glutamine, 2g tyrosine, 5g creatine mono, and 1 scoop nitrobolic. Breakfast was 1/4 cup quinona (before cooking) and 3 xl eggs scrambled into it.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. just out of curiousity....how would you compare (not for making one better then other, but for my own knowledge) the feeling of SDNG and Levi, considering you just came off leviathan.

great detailed logs eric....good job bro
  4. Never enough

I probably want to give a few more hours to be sure, but it seems like SDNG comes on a little harder + faster, but also is fading out faster. I'm already almost ready for a nap Also SDNG seems a little "warmer" but I think I actually sweated more on leviathan.

Which is kinda funny, as leviathan has more yohimbine in it so I would expect it to be the heat monster, but I think 2 SDNGs have more caffeine. The caffeine is in a blend section on the leviathan label, so I'm not sure how much per cap. More caffeine could explain the feel of coming on stronger, or it could just be having gone 3 days with taking reset ad and minimal stims We'll see as time goes on. the DHEA and ATD are things that will take a little more time to show their face
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I probably want to give a few more hours to be sure, but it seems like SDNG comes on a little harder + faster, but also is fading out faster. I'm already almost ready for a nap Also SDNG seems a little "warmer" but I think I actually sweated more on leviathan.

Which is kinda funny, as leviathan has more yohimbine in it so I would expect it to be the heat monster, but I think 2 SDNGs have more caffeine. The caffeine is in a blend section on the leviathan label, so I'm not sure how much per cap. More caffeine could explain the feel of coming on stronger, or it could just be having gone 3 days with taking reset ad and minimal stims We'll see as time goes on. the DHEA and ATD are things that will take a little more time to show their face

i see, thanks.
    Leviathan has about 75mg of caffeine per pill.
    I dont respond well to alot of caffeine. SDNG sounds like it would be a solid preworkout from what ive heard so far.

I agree on seeing how it goes, im interested in the SDNG to see how you respond over a few weeks...good luck man.
  6. Never enough

Hmm yeah, sdng has 150mg of methyl xantheine (caffeine) per cap so 2 is 300, vs 150 for 2 leviathan. So the way it felt does make some sense. I think sdng is right about at my limit for my stomach not bothering me. friday i'll throw on the heart rate monitor too, to see how I am doing. I'm thinking it was was up thru the roof, which I dont really like. I stopped taking NO Shotgun when I realized i was walking into the gym with a 90 pulse. it only bothers me cause my regular rate is soooo low nowadays.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hmm yeah, sdng has 150mg of methyl xantheine (caffeine) per cap so 2 is 300, vs 150 for 2 leviathan. So the way it felt does make some sense. I think sdng is right about at my limit for my stomach not bothering me. friday i'll throw on the heart rate monitor too, to see how I am doing. I'm thinking it was was up thru the roof, which I dont really like. I stopped taking NO Shotgun when I realized i was walking into the gym with a 90 pulse. it only bothers me cause my regular rate is soooo low nowadays.
    yeah my resting is always in the low 50's....anything over 250 mg of caffeine usually makes me sick to my stomach. Ive had to lower my dose of RPM and just make up for it with extra drive..haha..

Interested to see how much leaner you get with sdng and xfactor combined. Should be solid.
  8. Never enough

yeah, rpm is very hit or miss for me. if I dont time it and meals precisely right I feel like I want to vomit, and run to the toilet all the time. if I get it all right on the nose, its ok. I'm also doing about another 750-800mg of AA in eggs a day so around 1750mg worth of xfactor
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, rpm is very hit or miss for me. if I dont time it and meals precisely right I feel like I want to vomit, and run to the toilet all the time. if I get it all right on the nose, its ok. I'm also doing about another 750-800mg of AA in eggs a day so around 1750mg worth of xfactor
    nice...im itchin to start my xfactor, its not here yet....damn canada post.
    I have been having isssues with my knee, for some reason its been bothering me alot, inflammation, just hardcore joint pain. I never hurt it, just weather or something....but im worried Xfactor may hurt more then help me with that...so we'll see
  10. Never enough

203 on the scale today, which is a little more reassuring. Too fast a drop is no good either. So i'm still down 3lbs in 5 days, which is nothing to sneeze at. I can see a leanness difference, a little bit of definition starting to appear where the lower obliques meet the abs. Off day today, so just 2 sdng for the day, 1 morning 1 afternoon
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

11. Looks good Easy! 3 lbs in 5 days is very impressive man! Keep it up!
  12. Never enough

Day 6 of x-factor supplementation

202 on the scale today

A1 - Squat 4 x 12-15 (401) 60 sec - 95lbs, I now know that the 7 foot olympic bar is 45 by itself I had to drop to 85 for set 2, and then to 75 for sets 3 + 4
    A2 - Bench Press 4 x 10-12 (411) 60 sec again now I know real weight, I was previously counting bar as 20lbs. 115 for sets 1-3, 95 for set 4

B1 - Lunge (static) 3 x 15 (311) 60 sec - 2 10lb dumbbells
    B2 - Barbell Rows 3 x 12 (311) 60 sec - compound rows on a machine, 155lbs set 1, 170 set 2, 185 set 3! I was previously using 140.

C1 - Good Mornings 3 x 10 (312) 60 sec - 50lbs
    C2 - Standing Alt. Dumbbell Press 3 x 12 (201) 45 sec - 30lb

D1 - Reverse Barbell Curls 2 x 12 -15 (212) 30 sec - 50lb
    D2 - Triceps Pushdowns (underhanded) 2 x 12 -15 (312) 30 sec - 110lb

Pretty good, and now that I know whan a 7' olympic bar weighs I fell WAY about about what i'm squatting + benching

Feeling pretty good, feeling heavier across shoulders, while feeling leaner too. I started taking lipidFX, scivations TTA product last nite, and started using Swell as my preworkout drink base (I really liked the samples). that plus 20gbcaa, 10g glutamine, 8g creatine mono, 2g tyrosine all peri-workout. feels good!
    Last edited by EasyEJL; 10-26-2007 at 11:45 AM.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. Easy, how much you spend on supps a month? Just wondering cause everytime I turn around you've got a new stack ( that I want to try out) going.
    Nice log by the way, good detail.
  14. Never enough

I probably spend in the 350ish range, although I dont take it all in the month either, i've been accumulating some. I get paid well plus since i've shown the ability to do clean decently laid out logs and actually complete them, I'm getting picked as tester a lot You should be able to as well, your logs were nice and clean.

Its amazing, only about 50-60% of sponsored logs even get started it seems, and then a little more than half of that actually finish without enormous changes during the log. Its even harder with stuff like x-factor, where its a 50 day commitment.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I probably spend in the 350ish range, although I dont take it all in the month either, i've been accumulating some. I get paid well plus since i've shown the ability to do clean decently laid out logs and actually complete them, I'm getting picked as tester a lot You should be able to as well, your logs were nice and clean.

Its amazing, only about 50-60% of sponsored logs even get started it seems, and then a little more than half of that actually finish without enormous changes during the log. Its even harder with stuff like x-factor, where its a 50 day commitment.
    its funny you say that...people dont realize the committment it takes to do a 2 month log. I can have a hard time with it too, has to be something i really wanna run, like x-factor.

I cant tell you the amount of people we pick to test PAL things that back out, or disapear. That is why companies see someone who completes good logs, so we pick them continuously, or they tend to be pick more often.

For me on the other hand, i have been picked to test.....and the first time it never made it past customs, and for xfactor im still waiting on it....cant wait to start though.

16. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    its funny you say that...people dont realize the committment it takes to do a 2 month log. I can have a hard time with it too, has to be something i really wanna run, like x-factor.

I cant tell you the amount of people we pick to test PAL things that back out, or disapear. That is why companies see someone who completes good logs, so we pick them continuously, or they tend to be pick more often.

For me on the other hand, i have been picked to test.....and the first time it never made it past customs, and for xfactor im still waiting on it....cant wait to start though.
    why does it take so long, dont they have a list or something
  17. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post

Even a 30 day log updated 4 times a week can still be long, but I really log for myslef. Before I started here each workout day went onto a separate sheet of paper, and I kept them all. loggin online I can always see progress (or backsliding) and even look at pictures of myself over time

I started keeping tabs on who i saw selected for logs, and who actually completed, and how "thoroughly" they completed. It surprised me at first how bad it is. I guess its just one of those things, you don't want the same people all the time, and then some of those who do well want to do another product at the time yours goes out, so you have to pick from who applies. Its a pain. I like what lanbane and AN did on the drive launch, no true "sponsored" logs, but if you bought a bottle and logged at least 2 weeks, you got a free bottle of your choice. So it got a lot of logs out there, and for anyone who didn't finish it, it didn't cost AN anything.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

18. your right....but AN also sent beta bottles, well baggies.lol..that worked well, and got the feedback they needed...i agree, they are a great company and a good group of guys....
  19. Never enough

so guess what weight was today ? 205. so only 1 lbs down for the week. Funny really. I am a little bloated from a combo halloween/birthday party last nite, so that may account for it too.

Off day today, going to glamor shots with my wife for some couples photos. we'll see how that goes
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so guess what weight was today ? 205. so only 1 lbs down for the week. Funny really. I am a little bloated from a combo halloween/birthday party last nite, so that may account for it too.

Off day today, going to glamor shots with my wife for some couples photos. we'll see how that goes
    STOP WEIGHT URSELF DAILY... STOP IT...

carry on.
  21. Never enough

Day 9 of log

Day 1 GBC
    A2- Chin Ups 4 x 10 (311) 60 sec - body-125lbs
    A1 - Step Ups 4 x 12 (20X) 60 sec - 25lb dumbbells

B1 - Lunges (dynamic) 3 x 12 (311) 45 sec no added weight. B2 - Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3 x 10-12 (411) 45 sec 40lb dumbbells

C1 - Seated Leg Curl 3 x 10 (401) 45 sec 110lbs
    C2 - Barbell Shoulder Press 3 x 12 (311) 45 sec 50lbs on smith machine standing rather than seated

D1 - Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curl 2 x 10-12 (411) 30 sec 25 lbs left elbow hurts too much for 30s still
    D2 - Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions 2 x 10-12 (422) 30 sec 35lbs

So no increases, but thats ok, stayed stable Was a nice workout, nothing extraordinary. Tried Ragnarok out as pre-workout drink, it tasted good, gave some decent energy, but wasn't as spectacular as I have come to expect from MST Not that it was bad, I just had hi hopes
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  22. Never enough

203 on scale today

Off day, still doing 16 eggs a day. Today I turned 40, so I went a little cheatish for dinner (not really but for me it was). I had a sunflower butter + rasberry jam sandwich on whole grain oatnut bread, and 2 fried plantains Getting a little tired of eggs and red meat really, tomorrow tho is halloween at the winghouse, and that is the best lunch of the year
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    203 on scale today

Off day, still doing 16 eggs a day. Today I turned 40, so I went a little cheatish for dinner (not really but for me it was). I had a sunflower butter + rasberry jam sandwich on whole grain oatnut bread, and 2 fried plantains Getting a little tired of eggs and red meat really, tomorrow tho is halloween at the winghouse, and that is the best lunch of the year
    HAPPY BDAY

and can i take dayquil or nyquil on xfactor, im sick total head cold and i wanna get rid of it so my mom picked that up. ingrediants are
    acetaminophen 325mg
    dextromethorphanhbr 10mg
    phenlyephrine hci 5mg
  24. Never enough

Well, jury is out on acetominophen. Its not a direct cox2 inhibitor/NSAID, so its the safest of the normal ones to use. Still not sure if it affects x-factor tho
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  25. Never enough

Oh I keep forgetting to add, Superdrol NG smells really nice. Its got a warm earthy smell to it.

Also, I'm not getting doms, but my pumps are holding on off days? Maybe its not quite pumps or soreness but a sort of puffy stiffness? Its somewhere between a pump and DOMS Not super strong, but still with me tonite, and different than it felt a pre-xfactor.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Oh I keep forgetting to add, Superdrol NG smells really nice. Its got a warm earthy smell to it.

Also, I'm not getting doms, but my pumps are holding on off days? Maybe its not quite pumps or soreness but a sort of puffy stiffness? Its somewhere between a pump and DOMS Not super strong, but still with me tonite, and different than it felt a pre-xfactor.
    like just a wellbeing fullness feeling?
  27. Never enough

yeah, plus a little bit of range of motion restriction, not really sore but tight.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

28. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Looks good Easy! 3 lbs in 5 days is very impressive man! Keep it up!
    yea dude thats awsome..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  29. Never enough

Day 11 of log

Wed is day 2 of GBC (monday is day 1, fri is day 3) which now with my modifications consists of...

A1 - Swiss Ball Push Ups 4 x 12-15 (222) 45 sec
    A2 - Deadlift 3 x 10-12 (311) 60 sec 75

B1 - Seated Cable Row w/rope to Neck 3 x 10-12 (321) 45 sec 130lbs
    B2 - Leg Press 3 x 12-15 (411) 60 sec, 90lbs on sled, going to try higher next week

C1 - Single Standing Leg Curl 3 x 10 (411) 45 sec 80lbs
    C2 - Lateral Raise 3 x 12 -15 (221) 45 sec 15lbs - these were done as palm up, palm down hurts my left elbow area

D1 - Barbell Curl 2 x 10 - 12 (311) 45 sec 60lbs
    D2 - EZ Bar French Press (seated) 2 x 10- 12 (311) 30 sec 60lbs, used regular barbell, for whatever reason its less strain on my elbows that way.

Used cytosport Fast Twitch as a pre-workout drink, was a good workout, sweated like a pig. Didn't buy hard boiled eggs today, so only this morning. i'll have more later
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

30. Happy Belated b-day E! Log looks real good man, real good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SUPERDROL and SUPERDROL NG
    By NINEONE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 03:30 PM
  2. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:07 AM
  3. Superdrol and Superdrol NG
    By zachwienandt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 10:39 PM
  4. LAB RAT GETS HUGE: Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol NG(Sponsored)
    By pu12en12g in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 09:55 AM
  5. X-factor and Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 11:15 AM