Sponsored: To the EXTREME!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Update: Day 6 and 7 were OFF days. (Out of town)

Day 8: I can definitely feel a boost in aggression now. My work out today was one of the best that I've had since before my surgery. I was able to push more weight and reps today - which is great. Libido seems to be on the "rise" if you know what I mean. Of course the SCA stack is still kicking strong, with no crash to report.

I'm actually thinking of kicking my dose up to 3 a day. 2 seems to be a good starting point, but like the name implies - I want EXTREME! Ha-Ha!

Updates to come...

2. A quick update: Day 9 & 10

My aggression is insane right now. Not in a I want to run out and chop people up in to little pieces way, but my mental focus and attitude is centered. My work outs have been nothing short of AWESOME. I do not want to stop - I'm pushing more reps and more weight each day. Libido, let's just say it's creating a problem with the wife...

I will try to update while I'm out of town starting tomorrow. I am going to continue to train and eat right (the only thing I know how to do). My weight is up by 3 lbs, but I am feeling a bit leaner too. The clean bulk is going well. At day 10 I did not expect to feel this dialed in but I'm glad I do.

Updates to come...
    •   

3. Never enough

Where ya headed off to?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

4. I've got some business to attend to in Fort Bragg...

I wish it was the beach, though! BLEH!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Where ya headed off to?

5. NOTE TO SELF: steer clear of matt and gixx until cycles are finished. haha.
    •   

6. Just passing by....

7. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Just passing by....
    Not to change the subject of the thread but xjsynx, your ME has shipped. Look forward to your log

Matthew,

Great work.. Looking forward to more updates.

8. Oh, I failed to mention that for the past 3 days I have been dosing 3 pills. I think it may actually better at 3! Hell, I may even try 4!

I'm going to pick a few bottles up for the future... this is "The Real Deal" - The feeling of being ON is ever so present.

Updates to come...

9. checking in.........

looking good, matt!

10. Updates will come tomorrow... I am still out of town - It's hard to update on a BlackBerry...

Everything is still on track, though!
  11. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Updates will come tomorrow... I am still out of town - It's hard to update on a BlackBerry...

Everything is still on track, though!
    Excuses! I type on a blackberry while i'm driving
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

12. they just passed a no texting while driving law here in AZ... ridiculous

13. Just moved from Seattle to Dana Point (good decision, lol). So I thought I'd drop in and see how this new compound is performing. How's the libido?
    mw2012

14. Update: Days 11 - 15

I've been out of town these past few days but continued to work out. One noticable aspect of my past 2 work outs has been an over whelming urge to keep going with a feeling of being unstoppable. It's a great feeling! I have increased my dose to 4 a day through the time out of town and I will continue to do so until the cycle ends. The SCA stack was pretty intense the first day on 4 but I spaced the dosage apart well enough the next day which made all the difference in the world. Aggression is still there, as well as the increase in libido. I'm impressed thus far.

Updates to come...

On a side note - Congrates to Eric on becoming an APP NUT!
    Good job man!

15. SUBBED!! Looks great so far man, try not to piss the wife off with the libido haha. I am anxious to see the outcome.

16. hmmmmmm 4 a day you animal. I see myself upping the dose too.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

17. Yeah - It's worth it! Have you received yours yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    hmmmmmm 4 a day you animal. I see myself upping the dose too.

18. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Yeah - It's worth it! Have you received yours yet?
    yea i got a week of test/eq left then im gonna start the Methyl Extreme...the rep pm'd me and said i should respond well to 2 a day,so i guess im just gonna do that.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

19. Sweet! Maybe I should go back down to 2 a day because I don't want to send the wrong message...

2 is strong, I just wanted to test the waters. But seeing how this is sponsored, I will follow the directions. I'm hard-headed!

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    yea i got a week of test/eq left then im gonna start the Methyl Extreme...the rep pm'd me and said i should respond well to 2 a day,so i guess im just gonna do that.

20. Matt u make me want to buy some of this stuff. But not for $79 lol.

Everything looks good!!

21. are you getting bloodwork, too? is anyone?

22. I did have PRE BW and I will be getting POST BW. That's a must do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    are you getting bloodwork, too? is anyone?

23. thats good to hear, i will be looking forward to the results.

24. Update: Day 16

I've decided to go back to the original script of 2 a day (Pre Work Out) so I can give a better review of the supplement. The cycle that I had written out was going to be a clean bulk but I have noticed after getting my BF checked today (Cal.), I have actually dropped 1.3%. Don't get me wrong, that's awesome! Seeing how Methyl Extreme has a SCA stack in it, this would be great for anyone wanting to get strength and cut at the same time. My weight is up 4 lbs but I'm down 1.3% in BF - that's cool with me. Of course my eating regimen is strict and plentiful, I have to contribute some of the progress to that and my overall work ethic.

Impressions thus far...
    Weight up 4 lbs (214)
    BF is down 1.3% (6.9%)
    Strength and endurance is up
    Aggression and Lidido are high
    Slight bacne going on

Updates to come...

25. Looking good man. I was siked to follow your 4 a day plan, seemed to be working awesome for you haha. Good looks with logging the actually dose though. Up 4 pounds and down BF is great. Keep it up. :bruce3:

26. Way to man up....

27. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Matt u make me want to buy some of this stuff. But not for $79 lol.

Everything looks good!!
    Hopefully NP will be carrying it...

28. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post

I asked about this and SSR said that nutra didnt reply to any of the e-mails or Pms. If we can get nutra to carry this i know itd be a huge hit. Id buy atleast 4 bottles no doubt! Cmon Nutra lets get this thang poppin!!!

29. SSR contacted NP about carrying their products but NP never responded. So SSR said it will only be carried on their web-site and in local merchants in their area. Too bad really, Methyle Extreme is a SOLID supplement that would benefit from exposure on NP.

And yes, I'm all about Man'n up! Ha-Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post

30. Go Big or Go Home!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. (Sponsored ) Smeton put's Universal's Intra-aid to the test
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 02:34 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 09:03 PM
  3. Sign up to sponsored log the new DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 03:09 PM
  4. 6-OXO Extreme...COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:09 PM