Schmazz's First Log Blue-Up + Alpha Drive XL

  1. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0

    Schmazz's First Log Blue-Up + Alpha Drive XL


    So I thought I'd post my first log on this site. I'll be taking 4 weeks of Blue-Up and Alpha Drive. I'm going to start in a few days, probably next monday.

    Not quite sure how to do a log, so I may need a little guidance on this.

    Stats
    Age: 18
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 195
    BF%: 8%
    Bench: 225
    Deadlift: 405
    Squat: 335
    Hang Clean: 185
    60 Time: 7.4

    I lift mainly for explosive power. We're lifting extremely heavy for Scout Week (I play D1 baseball) which is in 5 weeks, so hopefully these supplements give me the little extra "oomph" I need to make my numbers look a little more appealing. I'd like to take .2 off of my 60 time, and add about 10-15 pounds on my lifts.

    I picked these two supplements mainly because they were on sale at NP, and because they shouldn't mess with my hormone levels on the long-term, because they produce endogenous sources of Test, not exogenous. Being on a college budget and everything, I have to look for the slightly cheaper versions. I plan on running 3 caps of ADXL a day, and 2 of Blue-Up, Pre-WO on workout days, or in the morning on non-lifting days.

    I lift on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday. I'll be starting this stack in a few days. We also do cardio every day except for Sunday. I also pitch about 2-3 times a week, for one inning (I'm a closer).

    I've only had a little experience when I ran BioTest's Tribex a few months ago. I felt good on it, but only saw minimal gains. Obviously I'm not expecting AAS gains, but I would have liked to have seen a little more. Also, any thoughts on running PowerFULL on this?

  2. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    Impressive numbers. Good luck
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Since the ADXL isn't here yet, I decided to run the BU a little earlier. I should start the ADXL monday or tuesday.


    10/20

    Semi-light lifting day

    Exercises:
    Bottom Squats 85kgs, 5x5 (Go ass to grass, pause on the bottom for a 3 count, and explode up. Just trying to work on my explosiveness out of the pocket)
    Hang Snatch - Set a new 1RM in this! Do I attribute this to the BU? Definitely not. However, it's still nice to get this right at the start of the cycle to see if I can raise it by a fair amount at the end. Worked up to a 1RM of 60kg.
    Wide Grip Pull-ups - Did a simple 5x5, just body weight. Not trying to add mass or anything, just trying to give my lats a refresher. I've noticed that when I go light like that, it helps with my recovery time. I'll probably hit them hard on monday.
    Close Grip Bench - 5x5 of steady 60kg. Once again, just trying to stay relatively light, also this DID work my tri's a little harder than I would have liked.

    Notes: To be perfectly honest, I haven't noticed too much of an effect from the BU. The Yohimbine in it made me a little jittery. It's strange, some products that contain Yohimbine make me jitter like nobody's business, others don't. This is middle of the pack, and I can tolerate it. The stim boost is nice, but seems to be a little light for the claimed 250mgs of caffeine. Perhaps it's underdosed?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    hey, I don't mean to spoil the fun and all but seeing as to it that your 18, I would say your test levels are high enough already. Not sure exactly how much blue up and Alpha Drive would really help considering at his age you should be in your Test Prime. Best of luck with this though!
  5. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    hey, I don't mean to spoil the fun and all but seeing as to it that your 18, I would say your test levels are high enough already. Not sure exactly how much blue up and Alpha Drive would really help considering at his age you should be in your Test Prime. Best of luck with this though!
    Yeah, I generally try to stay away from anything that messes with my test levels, being as young as I am. Like I said though, we're going through a period of MASSIVE training, and I'm seriously lagging. We lift really heavy 4-5 times a week, and do cardio 6 times a week. Not to mention the homework load for college. I just need something for the 3 week period where I can feel somewhat refreshed. I chose the herbal boosters because I'm fairly certain I'm not going to mess with my hormone levels that much.

    Obviously if I see anything wrong I'm going to stop taking the stuff immediately.
  6. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    Yeah, I generally try to stay away from anything that messes with my test levels, being as young as I am. Like I said though, we're going through a period of MASSIVE training, and I'm seriously lagging. We lift really heavy 4-5 times a week, and do cardio 6 times a week. Not to mention the homework load for college. I just need something for the 3 week period where I can feel somewhat refreshed. I chose the herbal boosters because I'm fairly certain I'm not going to mess with my hormone levels that much.

    Obviously if I see anything wrong I'm going to stop taking the stuff immediately.
    haha, maybe a simple stack will help you up and going agian. After this stack, maybe you could stick to some effective but basic supplements. RPM + Drive and Poseidon. Throw in some creatine like Green Mag or just bulk dicreatine malate. Also, Citrulline malate is one of my favorite supplements. All of these are safe and pretty effective in my opinion. See how that goes for you. Are you bulking by any chance?
  7. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha, maybe a simple stack will help you up and going agian. After this stack, maybe you could stick to some effective but basic supplements. RPM + Drive and Poseidon. Throw in some creatine like Green Mag or just bulk dicreatine malate. Also, Citrulline malate is one of my favorite supplements. All of these are safe and pretty effective in my opinion. See how that goes for you. Are you bulking by any chance?
    Yup, I'm bulking. Taking in about 4-5k calories per day. I take Creatine, Beta-Alaneine, ZMA, and Fish Oil. Never tried Citrulline Malate, but I've heard good things. I've been looking forward to trying out Drive, but it's a tad bit expensive. Definitely will try it out my next run.
  8. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    Yup, I'm bulking. Taking in about 4-5k calories per day. I take Creatine, Beta-Alaneine, ZMA, and Fish Oil. Never tried Citrulline Malate, but I've heard good things. I've been looking forward to trying out Drive, but it's a tad bit expensive. Definitely will try it out my next run.
    Citrulline Malate is the best. Helps reduces lactic acid buildup which in result, gives more endurance. Awsome, cheap supplement. I noticed you do cardio 6 times a week. Lots of cardio while on a bulk if you ask me, that may be contributing to slower gains. Try to reduce the cardio to possibly off days HITT style? Just a suggestion. Im pretty sure gains would come in faster that way.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,145
    Answers
    1


    Beta alanine is also a great supplement for reducing lactic acid.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Beta alanine is also a great supplement for reducing lactic acid.
    hey rodja! yeah I forgot to mention that. I didn't even remember. BA + CM = increased endurance. try something like incarnate and bulk CM for 2 months. Report back afterwards, Im sure you'll have plenty of great things to say bout them stacked up.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,145
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    hey rodja! yeah I forgot to mention that. I didn't even remember. BA + CM = increased endurance. try something like incarnate and bulk CM for 2 months. Report back afterwards, Im sure you'll have plenty of great things to say bout them stacked up.
    Incarnate alone has helped me immensely with my cardio, especially being able to have that little extra push at the end of a round. It makes me go to 11...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Lots of cardio while on a bulk if you ask me, that may be contributing to slower gains. Try to reduce the cardio to possibly off days HITT style? Just a suggestion. Im pretty sure gains would come in faster that way.
    Unfortunately I'm not in charge of the workouts. We do the workouts are coaches assign us. No real question about it. If they say jump, we say "how high?"
  13. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not in charge of the workouts. We do the workouts are coaches assign us. No real question about it. If they say jump, we say "how high?"
    lol. Haha, got it. I was wondering why 6 cardio sessions per week. Best of luck man! if you do go with incarnate, Bulk CM, RPM, Drive and GM tell me. Ill bet you'll report how friken awesome it is.
  14. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Two decent workouts since I've started the ADXL. I'm only going to post today's workout.

    Lunges: 3x6 50kgs.

    Hang Clean to Front Squat: Worked up to a max of 75kgs.

    Clean Deadlift: 5x5 120kgs

    Floor Press: Worked up to 3x3 of 80kgs.

    Prone Row: 3x8 60kgs.

    Straight Bar Curl: 3x6 30kgs

    Weighted HLR's: 3x15 with 15 pounds

    Notes: Still haven't really noticed any recovery affects yet. With the Tribex I took before I didn't notice affects until around the beginning of the 2nd week, so I'm not concerned. My libido is certainly up, so that's a good start. On a possibly unrelated note, I've had some fairly violent dreams the past 2 nights. I'm pretty sure it's just because of stress levels, but perhaps it could be the increased test?

    I've been splitting up the dose of the BU to 1 dosage pre-workout, and 1 mid-workout in order to avoid the jitters. Seems to work pretty well.
  15. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    How much reading did you do into the ingredients listed in Alpha Drive?
  16. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    How much reading did you do into the ingredients listed in Alpha Drive?
    Gave it a pretty thorough reading. Why do you ask? I don't see any sort of prohormone/prosteroid in it...
  17. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    That is true, but ADED is an ATD metabolite... And you are young... And you are stacking 2 test boosters... One of which contains a mild AI... I'm sure you know what your doing I'm just making sure.
  18. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    That is true, but ADED is an ATD metabolite... And you are young... And you are stacking 2 test boosters... One of which contains a mild AI... I'm sure you know what your doing I'm just making sure.
    Yeah, the AI gives me worries. My biggest fear is an estrogen rebound after I'm done. The problem is that I'm not sure how much of the estrogen the ADED gets rid of... Is it a small amount like 5%, or something huge like Letrozole in the 98% region? I'd feel a lot safer if I knew it was a very small amount rather than a huge amount.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,145
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Schmazz View Post
    Yeah, the AI gives me worries. My biggest fear is an estrogen rebound after I'm done. The problem is that I'm not sure how much of the estrogen the ADED gets rid of... Is it a small amount like 5%, or something huge like Letrozole in the 98% region? I'd feel a lot safer if I knew it was a very small amount rather than a huge amount.
    That is part of the problem, no one is really sure.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Another workout today. Much, much longer than usual.

    Front Squats: Worked up to a final set of 3x3 at 100kgs

    Hang Clean: Worked up to a 1x5 at my 95% of my 1RM at 80kgs

    Romanian Deadlift + Shrug: 5x5, 100kgs

    Bench Press: Worked up to 1x5 of 85kgs

    CG Bench Press: 3x8 60kgs

    Bent Row: 3x8 70kgs

    Hang Snatch: Worked up to 1x3 at 60kgs.

    Hanging Leg Raises: 3x10 with 15lbs added weight.

    Notes: I'm definitely noticing increased test levels. I'm a bit worried, I didn't expect them to get THIS high. My back is breaking out like nobody's business. I'm recovering fairly quickly, much quicker than before. I've noticed a little leaning out, but my diet isn't as calorie high as usual. I think it's too soon to notice strength gains, although I did notice the bench was up 2.5kgs.

    I might drop the dosage of ADXL to 2 pills a day, and just 1 pill of BU pre-workout. Don't wanna risk shutdown, even from something like an herbal booster.
  21. Registered User
    Schmazz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Jump Squats: 3x8 50kgs

    Box Squats: Worked up to 130 kgs, 5 sets of 1 rep.

    Good Mornings: 4x8 55kgs

    Pullups: 16, 12, 10, 7

    Back Ext: 4x8 20kgs

    HLR's: 3x15 with 15 lbs.

    Hang Snatch: Worked up to 5 sets of 1 at 50kgs.

    Notes: Finally noticing quicker recovery time. I love it. If experience tells me anything I should see the weights going up next week. Love the ADXL. The Blue-up is great, but I need to take it 90 minutes before to see the most effects. I don't feel the aggressiveness until 90 minutes after, and I'd rather have that than the stim effect for my workout.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My First Log: Blue Gene/Blue Up
    By Agent Orange in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 07:00 AM
  2. Jjohn's Alpha Drive XL log
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 03:40 PM
  3. Alpha Drive XL and Stimulant X log (contest)
    By powerclean in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 09:31 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 10:31 PM
  5. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in