Ultra Peptide V2.0 Cookies-n-Cream - AnabolicMinds.com

Ultra Peptide V2.0 Cookies-n-Cream

1. New Member

Thumbs up Ultra Peptide V2.0 Cookies-n-Cream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the reviews for UP V2.0, I decided to give it a shot. I'm always looking for a tasty protein shake to help meet my daily protein requirements. Here's the review:

1-10 where 1 = **** and 10 = heaven

Taste: 9.5

This rating is based on mixing 1 scoop/8oz skim milk. Also, I'm using blue bell cookies-n-cream ice cream as the basis for a score of 10.

Mixability: 8.0

What else can you expect from a micellar casein blend? It's just not gonna mix as well as WPI. Use a blender, then you'll be set.

Texture: 9.0

I feel like Xtreme Formulations did a great job here. There is a VERY VERY slight grit to it that I only notice when I swallow. However, it does not negatively affect how much I enjoy the shake at all.

Overall: 8.83333333

Comments:

I almost don't feel like the average of my breakdown scores effectively communicates how much I like this protein. Mixed with skim milk, this protein tastes a lot like melted ice cream. So much, in fact, that I plan on getting AI or *** cookie mix, making a cookie, and covering it with this shake for a cheat meal/dessert.

Xtreme Formulations did a top notch job with this one.

If you have not purchased this product, do yourself a favor and get it now.

2. Board Sponsor

Good review! I just got mine yesterday and can't wait to try it. Especially since you gave it a 9.5/10 comparing it to Blue Bell ice cream. I used to eat that stuff all the time when I was a kid.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you mean you mixed it with ice cream or it tastes close to ice cream?. It does sound good but how do they get the Cookies and Cream flavor without adding cookies?. I don't really want cookies in my protein. I mean it would nice but I would become a fatty.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

I think(hope) he means that on a flavor scale from 1-10, the ice cream would be a 10 and UP2.0 tastes almost as good as the ice cream.
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I think(hope) he means that on a flavor scale from 1-10, the ice cream would be a 10 and UP2.0 tastes almost as good as the ice cream.
    That was my interpretation too, because icecream is pretty much the best. My hat is off to the flavours that can top the best icecream (Ergopharm Orange Creamsicle is pretty damn close in my books tho! )
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Do you mean you mixed it with ice cream or it tastes close to ice cream?. It does sound good but how do they get the Cookies and Cream flavor without adding cookies?. I don't really want cookies in my protein. I mean it would nice but I would become a fatty.
    Yep. It tastes very similar to ice cream.

The worst thing about this is limiting your intake. It is EASY to over consume...which I have...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 05:33 PM
  2. Ultra Peptide
    By Carb in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 02:46 PM