JW, IGF2 and RPM fall stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

JW, IGF2 and RPM fall stack

Figured i would log my progress on this stack i didnt see any real logs on this combo yet.

Ive done a JW, Mass Fx, Retain2 stack last spring and absolutly loved the results.

My starting stats
    27 years old
    6ft3
    217-220 pds 9 % bf

Cycle will look like this
    Week 1- 3 JW, 2 rpm pre workout
    Week 2-8 3-JW, 9 igf2, 2 Rpm
    Week 9-10- 2 JW

Any suggestions are encouraged.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

damn- this should be a good one!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

HAH i hope, Like i said i had amazing results with the last JW stack. Only thing that bothered me was how hot i felt while on JW. I needed fans blowing on me at night to fall asleep.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Well week one is winding down ive been on JW and rpm this week.

Bodyweight- still the same

Strength-Nothing yet.

Vascularity- This is one thing i am noticing already The same veins are popping out but i am noticing numerous smaller ones about ready to show through.

Sides- I honestly do not know if its the JW or just the absolutly horribly rainy weather but i have been pretty tired all week. The second i start to workout or do something though i hardly notice it.

Tommorow i will add IGF-2 into the mix and am very very anxious to see what this stack will do for me !! Would love to be close to 230 by the end of this stack !
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

I'll follow this one as I got a bottle of IGF-2 and JW sitting here waiting to be stacked. Best of luck to you.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

10/16/07

This week is almost complete.

This week i added IGF-2 into the mix.

Im running IGF-2 at 3 am, 3 mid day and 4 before bed.

Strength. Yesterday i started to notice the weights getting lighter. Nothing to dramatic yet.

Vascularity- Right now im very very veiny and my arms are feeling pumped even when im not lifting. I am definatly liking this feeling.

Endurance- getting in the zone alot better while doing cardio.

Mood- right now is great.

Sides- Nothing to bad to report. The lethargy i felt last week was non existant this week.

Body weight this morning 219... weight after work 222.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

10/17/07

Just a quick update i will post more later in the day after im done my workout. The last 2 nights i have been having awesome dreams, those kinds that you wake up and want to rush right back to sleep. Im also sleeping right through the night and feeling alot more refreshed when i wake up.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

10/31/07 I apologize for now updates but i have been very busy with work, working out, my girlfriend, and training.

I am definatly starting to reap the full benifits of this stack.

My dosage is IGF2- 4 morning-3 Afternoon and 4 before bed.

JW- Ive moved up to 4 a day.

RPM 3 pre workout.

Strength- I am up 2-3 reps on most sets.

Vascularity- Continues to get better.

Size. The one area i am noticing a huge improvement is my back. My back right now seems thicker and traps are more defined! On the scale i am between 223-226 pds which is a nice increase from the last post of 219-222 pds.

Bodyfat. Before i started this stack i was somewhat bloated in my mid section. Nothing to bad but i like seeing my abs. In the past week even with a not so clean diet my midsection appears to be drying out.

Positive sides- this entire cycle i have been using an omron intellisence blood pressure monitor. My highest blood pressure reading has been 135-70. My average has been 125-60. No raise in Blood pressure at all.

My mood has been great.

Sleep has been insane, the second my head hits the pillow i am out until my alarm wakes me up. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night.

Negative sides. Very very light lethargy. A few headaches when i first started but they have gone away. Acne is pretty bad on my back right now.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

This sounds like a sick stack. Good luck on the rest of your run.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

11/3/07

This stack is amazing! I weighed myself this morning 226 on an empty stomach.

It seems like every week i continue to get larger, leaner and more vascular. I am going to be adding Neovar to this stack on Monday.

I must admit since this was my 2nd run of JW, i didnt expect the same results as the first time. The results have equal if not better than the first run. I dont know if its the IGF-2 but im definatly not complaining.
  11. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You're going to LOVE Neovar man! Let me know if you have any questions on it's use.

Note: Wear loose sleeved shirts on bicep day
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.14%

subbed!...u stole my idea, im running Drive/Rpm/Neovar starting tomorrow, and plan on doing JW/Drive/RPM(maybe)/Neovar in Jan/Feb
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Well i just worke up and checked outside, i got my bottle of Neovar !!!! I cannot wait to add this into the mix. I have been stuck on Midnight shift for the last 10 days and tonight is my last night. My gains have been great so far even with such a screwed up schedule. I cant wait to add Neovar and start getting a full 8 hours of sleep again... at night. Quick questions? With addining Neovar am i in any danger of screwing up my blood sugar levels. Im curious because i know JW requires large amounts of carbs and neovar seems to require alot of carbs? I wil prolly get around 200-300 grams of carbs a day.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.14%

im pretty sure u'll be fine with 200-300 grams of carbs

how long have u been running JW?any sides? how are the gains?...sorry for the questions, im just really curious about JW
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im pretty sure u'll be fine with 200-300 grams of carbs

how long have u been running JW?any sides? how are the gains?...sorry for the questions, im just really curious about JW
    Been on JW for about almost a month now. I did a JW, MassFX and retain2 stack last spring and loved it.

This is my 2nd go around on JW and right now i have absolutly no negative sides. The first time i ran it i suffered from some headaches and towards the end i was very lethargic. I have a blood pressure monitor and throughout the entire stack my Blood pressure has been perfect around 120-60

The gains are great.. In a month from this stack im up 5-6 pds no fat gains at all. I notice that JW leans me out alot esp in the mid section.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post
    Been on JW for about almost a month now. I did a JW, MassFX and retain2 stack last spring and loved it.

This is my 2nd go around on JW and right now i have absolutly no negative sides. The first time i ran it i suffered from some headaches and towards the end i was very lethargic. I have a blood pressure monitor and throughout the entire stack my Blood pressure has been perfect around 120-60

The gains are great.. In a month from this stack im up 5-6 pds no fat gains at all. I notice that JW leans me out alot esp in the mid section.
    That is from the nettle root; it helps to increase T3 production, which is why it is perfect for a recomp.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

11/09/07 well im on day 3 with Neovar thrown into the mix.

I had a very light stomach kink, yesterday after my first dose. Nothing to serious.

Today I woke up took 3 Igf2... waited about 1.5 hours and had a decent meal with about 40 grams of carbs. I took my Junglewarfare and Neovar. Got changed took 3 rpm and headed to the gym. About half way there i started to get pumped up to go to the gym.

I did arms today along with sprint work.

The workout was insane. I honestly felt like i wasnt going to get tired. I used the heaviest weights ive ever used. I definatly overtrained today spent a good 2 hours lifting and doing ab work. Then a freaking hour of cardio I am still feeling energetic though. I am definatly going to have to force myself to leave the gym.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sprint work, I love it. I was doing sprint work, some plyo's out in a soccer field this summer for cardio. Great stuff. Congrats on the supps giving you such a kick. I'm excited about trying my JW/Drive stack this December. Glad to hear about positive results about the JW.
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. neovar+igf2+rpm+drive stack
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:11 AM
  2. Igf2 and JW
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:09 AM
  3. Anybody stacking Incarnate and RPM?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements