Swell sample review

1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Swell sample review

I got 2 samples of swell in my last NP order, so I decided to try 1 pre-cardio, and 1 pre-regular workout. today was precardio. I always do cardio fasted. Today sucked super extra as I guess 1.5g of phenibut was a bit too much last nite, and I woke up groggy, plus it was late as the alarm didnt go off. I realy didn't feel like cardio

I mixed up swell with Propel berry flavor drink mix, plus added 20g BCAA and 10g glutamine. One thing I noticed is that the BCAAs went into solution very nicely. this rarely happens I still haven't figured it out, it may be acorbic acid? Also the swell must have contributed slightly to the taste, and I liked it (as it didn't taste like the Propel normally does alone)

Once I started drinking it, the phenibut hangover started to fade rapidly. I ended up doing just 30 minutes on the precor crossramp at pretty high intensity intervals, and only stopped there as it was getting late and I needed to get to work. I think I liked swell better than blast. We'll see how the second swell goes on tomorrows strength workout. Todays was good enough that i'm seriously considering ordering a bottle tomorrow

2. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I got 2 samples of swell in my last NP order, so I decided to try 1 pre-cardio, and 1 pre-regular workout. today was precardio. I always do cardio fasted. Today sucked super extra as I guess 1.5g of phenibut was a bit too much last nite, and I woke up groggy, plus it was late as the alarm didnt go off. I realy didn't feel like cardio

I mixed up swell with Propel berry flavor drink mix, plus added 20g BCAA and 10g glutamine. One thing I noticed is that the BCAAs went into solution very nicely. this rarely happens I still haven't figured it out, it may be acorbic acid? Also the swell must have contributed slightly to the taste, and I liked it (as it didn't taste like the Propel normally does alone)

Once I started drinking it, the phenibut hangover started to fade rapidly. I ended up doing just 30 minutes on the precor crossramp at pretty high intensity intervals, and only stopped there as it was getting late and I needed to get to work. I think I liked swell better than blast. We'll see how the second swell goes on tomorrows strength workout. Todays was good enough that i'm seriously considering ordering a bottle tomorrow
    Nice man as far as the absorbtion yeh its the poseidon complex, could be some of the acids, I dunno---but I have noticed this before also.

As far as liking Swell better than Blast, thats a hard comparison to make because they are so very different. Its the two together man that is just awesome.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Well, on top of leviathan, i'm finding I dont like adding other stims at the same time, other than tyrosine if you count that. So swell worked nice, blast was still better than taking RPM. Theres a discount code for NP that I have that expires tomorrow, so i'm pondering what to order if anything
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, on top of leviathan, i'm finding I dont like adding other stims at the same time, other than tyrosine if you count that. So swell worked nice, blast was still better than taking RPM. Theres a discount code for NP that I have that expires tomorrow, so i'm pondering what to order if anything
    Good call Easy. If your already on a stim, no need to over do it and take two stim containing products. The Blast could still come in handy if your looking for a little pickmeup/energy drink substitute at other times in the day that don't fall around your pre wo stim dosages.

Thanks for posting the review my friend, much appreciated. Hopefully you'll get the chance to take it for a real drive in the future.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Took it preworkout today, had pretty well similar results. Very nice rebound between sets, felt good at the end of workout, did 20 minutes of cardio at the end, still had energy to go more (well maybe not more on an elliptical, my thighs were sore). Nice stuff!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

Nice review.

I haven't tried SWELL, but I love Poseidon-BA
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

10g of glutamine ? and you didn't shlt yourself ?
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    10g of glutamine ? and you didn't shlt yourself ?
    no. 10g of CM at once and I just about do. 5g i'm ok with.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If you're using quality glutamine it shouldn't give you the runs. I've taken up to 100 g..as per Charles Poliquin's recs...at a time for intestinal stress and it works like a charm.
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Another great review EZ. I think you will learn to love SWELL even more the longer your on it.

Workin
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    If you're using quality glutamine it shouldn't give you the runs. I've taken up to 100 g..as per Charles Poliquin's recs...at a time for intestinal stress and it works like a charm.
    That seems like it would start to cost a pretty penny to megadose glutamine like that. I've heard of people doing it with great results though.
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

a kilo is only $24 at NP, so $2.40 a day that way. a little pricey, but not completely crazy
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

I love Poseidon so once it runs out I think I'm gonna have to give Swell a try, I've seen nothing but great reviews.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I wasn't really talking about doing it as a daily thing or long term...just pointing out that it shouldn't give you the summer re-runs.
  15. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    I love Poseidon so once it runs out I think I'm gonna have to give Swell a try, I've seen nothing but great reviews.
    Keep us posted if you do my friend.

Swell stacks perfectly with Poseidon
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Force Sample Review from Yeahright
    By yeahright in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 08:28 PM
  2. IBE X-Force Sample Review
    By rkieltyk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 05:17 PM