Nimbus Blast sample review

1. Never enough

Nimbus Blast sample review

Ok, a sample is not exactly a ton to do a serious review, but I got one of Blast in my last NP order and tried it today. I didn't take any pre-workout RPM (although I did still have leviathan, but I usually take both, and sometimes a pre-workout stim drink too). Blast seemed to work out really well as a pre/peri workout drink. I'm currently doing GBC, which is arguably one of the most straining workout schemes on your CNS. I felt nice energy throughout the workout, plus recovery was fast between sets + supersets. I had enough whoomph left in me at the end to do an extra 20 min of cardio, which is rare. Never really felt speedy, I just felt good.

BTW, I mixed it with hawaiian punch wild purple smash just for prld2gr8ns. It did taste a little odd, but was ok.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

2. good review! I bet the effects get better by the day just like all of nimbus's other products.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

3. Good review! I am thinking of ordering BLAST - I love POSEIDON-BA! (SWELL, I think)
  4. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Good review! I am thinking of ordering BLAST - I love POSEIDON-BA! (SWELL, I think)
    i've got 2 packs of swell to try out too
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. I'm sure you will enjoy them!

Nimbus is a great company that puts out No-BS or Gimmicky supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i've got 2 packs of swell to try out too
    •   

6. Great review my friend! Thanks for posting. I'm glad you found BLAST to be so effective!

Workin

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    BTW, I mixed it with hawaiian punch wild purple smash just for prld2gr8ns. It did taste a little odd, but was ok.
    I don't know how I missed this, but thanks for the experiment Easy. Steller reviews as always.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Blast and Swell Reviews
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 06:11 AM
  2. Nimbus Blast review
    By rubberchicken in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:29 PM