Java Lather

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:twisted: i got my java lather tuesday, i coulnt wait to use it, i wanted to post some pics first but since i lost my camara @ vegas like 1 month ago i havent got a new one and i cant find someone to let me borrow one, maybe a friends lets me borrow hers today.

So far so good , i didnt shaved for 5 days and i usually get a rash like redness when i shave after that much days with out a shave, i got no redness from the shave. I used Java lather to shave and on all my body ;) and i liked the smell and how it left my skin soft and smelling nice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely in here....Zombie + Java Lather = some interesting posts to come.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see those pics of you latheri....i....i.....n.........no! LoL

Glad you liked it brother! I'm using hoping it will reduce some of the scars I got from the hell-a-sish surgery.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm you two can both post pictures. A battle of the scars.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hands down - through the desert and fire in states, I would win!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DEAR GOD, MY EYES!!!!

:::sends Zombie a $50 gift certificate to a tanning salon:::

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I don't even wanna now what the pics are suppose to be of....:run:

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's really impressive. I was already going to add some to my next order, but this stuff looks great.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I don't even wanna now what the pics are suppose to be of....:run:
i have a scar on my butt if you behave im going to PM you some pics just for you ;)

I took a shower today and i liked the smell and stayed longer soo i decided that im going to send my water bill to Dsade:toofunny:

While i was taking the shower and rubbing my face i decided to lick the soap. it doesnt taste bad. i was specting a bitter taste but it taste really good :D

I like how the coffee piece feel when i rub them on my love handles, and all over. i washed my faced with the soap and i got out of the shower it was kind of late and i forgot to put some lotion on my face , usually when i do this after a few minutes my face feels like if its going to crack if i smile but it feels really soft.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
haha nobody can resist performing the taste test. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3