Father and son Drive

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Father and son Drive


    Well I thought this would be a unique log. The plan is to monitor the effect of this product on two distinct age groups having different goals.

    First about me, I am an ex competitive bodybuilder who has some small PH experience but for the most part has remained fairly natural. I donít feel these products (PHís and the like) are a wise choice at my age. I have been away from the gym for a bit and just getting back into it and doing reasonably well. One thing when youíre older though is your body does not jump start like it used to. Itís a bit frustrating when performance in the gym does not progress the way you would like. My main goals are to remove unwanted fat while attaining some of the muscle size and hardness that I have enjoyed in the past. Fitness and the good feelings that come with that is my main target. I am not going to get involved with numbers but will share the effects that I believe the supplement has on me. I am very experienced and know my own body very well, I will be able to tell what the supplements effects are.

    My son is a recouping football player and is unbelievably powerful. He is probably one of the strongest people I have ever known. He received a back injury and lost some weight though. He is driving for a National championship here in Canada and I thought that the increase in focus endurance and speed would be of benefit.

    There you have it two different ages with two different reasons for using the product. I also think it will be interesting for a competitive athlete to share his experience. This should be a great log or review.

    I am currently 262 and wanting to get down to 240 or lower and harden up. My son is around 250 and will not be looking to gain a lot of weight but to increase is athletic efficiency and body composition.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204219

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well I thought this would be a unique log. The plan is to monitor the effect of this product on two distinct age groups having different goals.

    First about me, I am an ex competitive bodybuilder who has some small PH experience but for the most part has remained fairly natural. I donít feel these products (PHís and the like) are a wise choice at my age. I have been away from the gym for a bit and just getting back into it and doing reasonably well. One thing when youíre older though is your body does not jump start like it used to. Itís a bit frustrating when performance in the gym does not progress the way you would like. My main goals are to remove unwanted fat while attaining some of the muscle size and hardness that I have enjoyed in the past. Fitness and the good feelings that come with that is my main target. I am not going to get involved with numbers but will share the effects that I believe the supplement has on me. I am very experienced and know my own body very well, I will be able to tell what the supplements effects are.

    My son is a recouping football player and is unbelievably powerful. He is probably one of the strongest people I have ever known. He received a back injury and lost some weight though. He is driving for a National championship here in Canada and I thought that the increase in focus endurance and speed would be of benefit.

    There you have it two different ages with two different reasons for using the product. I also think it will be interesting for a competitive athlete to share his experience. This should be a great log or review.

    I am currently 262 and wanting to get down to 240 or lower and harden up. My son is around 250 and will not be looking to gain a lot of weight but to increase is athletic efficiency and body composition.
    Keep us posted!!! Drive is made by an athlete, for athletes!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    I'll definitely be watching this log!
    What weight did you compete at when you were still active in bodybuilding?

    Also, can you get a pic up and copy to BB.com as well? There's a chance at another FREE bottle if you do! (Appnuts 14 day drive for the prize)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    I was always around 200 at comp time the heaviest was 204 I believe. Yah ok I will try and get that done this weekend some time.
  5. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    awesome stuff boys, Dream where in Canada are you?
  6. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Well we are from Ottawa but he is playing for St. Leonard Cougars and I am working in Montreal. So we are training here in Montreal.

    I uploaded a pic of him, I said monster and I meant it lol. He has basically never taken supps besides protein powder and a bit of creatine one time.
  7. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Eh Hoser! LoL!

    Now this is a log to SUB to! I am very interested in the results.

    Good Luck!
  8. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,123
    Rep Power
    2190

    Nice! Never seen a Father and Son doing the same thing. This will be interesting to watch seeing how you should both have he same genetics.
  9. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    He gets a lot of his strength from his mothers side, he was out squatting me when he was 16. There are some genetic traits he shares with me, though were both easy gainers. He has my big back. His legs are half again the size of mine. I still have bigger arms though.
  10. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,123
    Rep Power
    2190

    at 16 he out squated you! Wow, crazy. He must have some strong legs!
  11. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Yes he has over 30" legs I have seen him squat in the high 500's when he just turned 18 575 I for 2 reps. His deads were similar. It was not too long after that we handed him over to train with pro's for his football and the nature of his lifting changed. Then the injury came just as he peaked.

    Now he's back on the field and back in the gym but during the season he only goes to the gym twice a week.
  12. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    wow this log should be intresting Im in! Wish my dad was as supportive as you are. My parents go nuts at the idea of protien in a container.
  13. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Yes well, I have a lot of experience with supplements, it's what they don't know that scares people. Even so I will be on the lookout for any negative effects. It's better that he has my help with supps. I probably wouldn't be even giving him anything but I was buying some so and the write up makes me think he can benefit.
  14. Registered User
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1306

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes well, I have a lot of experience with supplements, it's what they don't know that scares people. Even so I will be on the lookout for any negative effects. It's better that he has my help with supps. I probably wouldn't be even giving him anything but I was buying some so and the write up makes me think he can benefit.
    subbed

    i'm trying to get my dad to take some drive! he just put together a pretty sweet gym in his basement and wants to get back into it. he doesn't want to get real big or anything, just add a little mass, lose a little fat, basically just recomp and go from there. he's the type though that reads the back of the label and says "what is all of this stuff??" so it might be hard to convince him to take it.

    i'll definitely be watching this log though. good luck, you and your son are going to love it!
  15. Board Supporter
    Bering C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    the end of the road
    Age
    47
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    312

    should be interesting, what are your ages?
  16. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    49 and 19
  17. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Sorry it’s taken so long to report. Had some bad news, my sons back injury reoccurred and he’s done for the season (hope not for good).

    So this is just an old mans log, I started taking the product on Sunday and immediately noticed I was more alert. Now this is going to be hard to explain but the alert feeling seems to extend into your body, almost as if the muscles are being stimulated, it feels good.

    Early in the week I didn’t notice much in the gym, but it’s a new routine. I did however do much better on squats yesterday than I expected.

    The biggest thing I have noticed is my waist has gotten smaller; this is what I experience when I take a cortisol blocker. I feel this is going to be a good product for body composition; I can tell (at least I think I can), it’s still a little early to be positive.

    As far as recomp is concerned again I have to refer back to that feeling in your muscles it’s almost soothing while energizing at the same time. I have never experienced this before.

    Libido does seem slightly elevated, although there was no real problem in the first place.

    So my plans have changed, I a couple bottles of Mega-Trn lying around collecting dust so I thought I would do a Mega-Trn, Furazadrol cycle starting Nov 04. I will run with the drive up to that point, and then use it afterwards in my PCT. This product seems to be well geared towards that purpose.
  18. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Sorry itís taken so long to report. Had some bad news, my sons back injury reoccurred and heís done for the season (hope not for good).

    So this is just an old mans log, I started taking the product on Sunday and immediately noticed I was more alert. Now this is going to be hard to explain but the alert feeling seems to extend into your body, almost as if the muscles are being stimulated, it feels good.

    Early in the week I didnít notice much in the gym, but itís a new routine. I did however do much better on squats yesterday than I expected.

    The biggest thing I have noticed is my waist has gotten smaller; this is what I experience when I take a cortisol blocker. I feel this is going to be a good product for body composition; I can tell (at least I think I can), itís still a little early to be positive.

    As far as recomp is concerned again I have to refer back to that feeling in your muscles itís almost soothing while energizing at the same time. I have never experienced this before.

    Libido does seem slightly elevated, although there was no real problem in the first place.

    So my plans have changed, I a couple bottles of Mega-Trn lying around collecting dust so I thought I would do a Mega-Trn, Furazadrol cycle starting Nov 04. I will run with the drive up to that point, and then use it afterwards in my post cycle therapy. This product seems to be well geared towards that purpose.

    wow. Would you say that alert feeling all over is one that is best described as mind-muscle alertness? I can't wait any longer to try my drive and x-factor.
  19. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Thats a great term for it. Is that in the write up.
  20. Registered User
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin, Georgia
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    297

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    wow this log should be intresting Im in! Wish my dad was as supportive as you are. My parents go nuts at the idea of protien in a container.
    YEah bro - you should have seen my moms face when she saw my torimifene citrate on the shelf at my apartment....lol.... IS THAT............STEROIDS?????? ?
  21. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Ok I do seem to have increased Libido. I don't know when that kicked in but some time this weekend things definitely were noticible.

    I continue to have good energy and definite improvement in body composition.

    This the second week of my new routine so I will be able to guage strength and endurance improvements much more readily.

    One difference it took much longer for the energetic feeling to kick in this morning, but it eventually did strong as ever. I think it bodes well that the product seems fairly consistant. Will have to see how that pans out over the long haul.
  22. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Very good workout last night, strength was up marginally excellent focus and better endurance. Nothing like a good workout.

    The biggest thing to report is there has been a big increase in Libido. Sort of hard to manage. Feeling preditory if you know what I mean.

    That feeling of muscle energy is constant, its never changes much. I soothing energy.
  23. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Ok experienced a big increase in libido on Tueday.

    My workout last night was good, not great but given the fact that I am coming back from a long layoff good is great. All lifts were up slightly. Another factor consider is I am on a calorie deficit and at my age it is difficult to make gains in strength without sufficient calorie intake, so I am quite satisfied with how things are going.

    I continue to have the good feeling in my muscles body composition changes have leveled off a little from earlier in the week, but this is always a peak and valley thing with most individuals. I have had a good week so I have know doubt the mirror will have some nice surprises for me next week.

    One point I would like to make is with this physical energy/focus one should be able to improve their mechanics in the gym. I can't stress the importance of proper form, range of motion and focused intensity on the primary muscle groups you are attempting to blast. I am not talking about isolated exercises as I am not a big fan, but even compound exercises require focus on certain muscles. My form is improved so much over the years it has increased my ability to cause strain on the muscle groups I am working. The improved focus supplied by this product especially in the physical aspects (some kind of neural stimulation I would assume), allows me to even further conentrate on the muscle group I am trying to work. Incidently I do from time to time do some isolated exercises to change things up.
  24. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Oh yah the agression difference is definitely present. It's not overwhelming but could be in certain situations I suppose. I seem to be a little short on patience.

    It almost seems like my mental state is somewhat more primal.
  25. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Tremendous squat day I was very strong and what is really strange is my legs are not that sore. Can't figure that one.
    Anyway made tremendous progress.

    Libido is through the roof. I feel like I did when I was much younger.

    Fat loss nothing new really but like I said seems to come in spurts.

    Agression is constant and steady very managable but always there.

    Definitely feel pumped most of the time and there is hardening no doubt. That energy/soothing feeling is ever present in my muscles.

    I feel I could do more volume on this product I might consider this next week, maybe not though sometimes less is more.
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204219

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Tremendous squat day I was very strong and what is really strange is my legs are not that sore. Can't figure that one.
    Anyway made tremendous progress.

    Libido is through the roof. I feel like I did when I was much younger.

    Fat loss nothing new really but like I said seems to come in spurts.

    Agression is constant and steady very managable but always there.

    Definitely feel pumped most of the time and there is hardening no doubt. That energy/soothing feeling is ever present in my muscles.

    I feel I could do more volume on this product I might consider this next week, maybe not though sometimes less is more.
    Looks great so far!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  27. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Ok I finally did a weigh in and I did not lose any weight this is very odd as I know I've lost a least an inch off my waist.

    This product may end up being better than I anticipated. The last time I experienced this I was on a solo of Halodrol. I will have to see what happens this week.

    Libido did settle down somewhat but still feels higher than normal.

    Will be back at the gym tonight and will try to push the envelope again. Its strange I feel energized but the as far as feeling stronger, well it's kind of subtle but every time I go to the gym my lifts are up. I do feel harder no doubt.
  28. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    864

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok I finally did a weigh in and I did not lose any weight this is very odd as I know I've lost a least an inch off my waist.

    This product may end up being better than I anticipated. The last time I experienced this I was on a solo of Halodrol. I will have to see what happens this week.

    Libido did settle down somewhat but still feels higher than normal.

    Will be back at the gym tonight and will try to push the envelope again. Its strange I feel energized but the as far as feeling stronger, well it's kind of subtle but every time I go to the gym my lifts are up. I do feel harder no doubt.
    Great LOG!

    Isnt it crazy how everyday you just get harder and harder!!

    The effects just continue to grow and grow!!
  29. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    The results seem intriguing so far yes. This is going to be a very interesting week. I have to validate what I think is happening is happening. I can't believe the weight thing. I will weigh in again a week from Saturday. Going to be interesting.
  30. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Well it finally happened bad day at the gym.

    The circumstances are that I was extremely tired though. I knew I didn't get enough sleep and I was not at all surprised at the poor performance. Another thing that I was thinking though is that this constant muscle stimulation feeling could be hard on the system and I may need to get extra rest. Combined with the fact that sleeping on this product is not easy at first, I think that when taking this product one must be more dilligent about getting their beauty sleep. This is somethng I tend to rectify by getting to bed earlier.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 09:43 AM
  2. gyno and alpha drive
    By BigNemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 08:02 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 08:13 AM
  4. Wow, I'm speechless. Amazing video about a father and son.
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 07:14 PM
  5. T-1 pro and sex drive?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.