Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

My Drive LOG!!!

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Alrighty, I just received my bottle of Drive so I will be logging it here and on bb.com. I currently weigh 210lbs and am 6'3". I workout 5 times a week with my split being:

Monday: Legs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wednesday: Back
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Arms

I try to vary my rep ranges and do exercises with reps between 6-8, 10-12, and 12-15. I'll be keeping track of my numbers here in this log.

Took 2 pills today one hour before my workout:

So far the only thing that I really felt was possibly some thermogenic effects? About 45 minutes after I took the Drive I felt a bit hot and sorta started to sweat a bit but not quite. The workout seemed quite normal compared to other workouts, not much more to note. I'll update tomorrow with numbers, photos, and measurements... today I'm off to study for a PChem test

2. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Welcome to the Drive Experience.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  3. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Pchem! Are you a Chem major?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post

Welcome to the Drive Experience.
    Thanks! I wanna see what's gonna happen!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Pchem! Are you a Chem major?
    Biochemistry

Guys... Is my picture up there alright for the AppNuts deal?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 1!

So yesterday, I am a bit behind schedule due to numerous tests this week, I did chest.
    Warmup sets not included
    • Flat DB Bench
      • 65 x 5
      • 65 x 4
      • 65 x 3
      • 65 x 2
    • Incline DB Bench
      • 50 x 10
      • 50 x 5
      • 50 x 5
    • Cable Flies
      • 40 x 10
      • 40 x 8
      • 40 x 6
      • 30 x 10

In terms of what I felt, I felt, like I mentioned earlier, only possible a minimal thermogenic effects. I however only took 2 caps before my workout. I'll update today's info later tonight and I will begin using the template... Thanks!
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%

Fine so far man. How many caps/total a day you gonna try?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Fine so far man. How many caps/total a day you gonna try?
    Awesome... only reason I ask is because someone pm'ed me saying that I need a picture of the bottle and a newspaper, not a rep; however, it appreas I had one right from the beginning?

Well for the first day I took my first dose 2 pills an hour before my workout and I'm going to be doing 2 pills when I wake up and 2 an hour before I workout. I just weighed myself in at 202. So that should be good?

Here's some pictures I took. Today was back day so my back is probably a bit bigger than it normally is, but I'll take some pictures at the end on a back day I suppose? ... anyway:

Also, I couldn't find a tape measure so I'll try getting that tomorrow!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 2

Yet again, I am behind on my schedule for this week
    Warmup sets not included
    • Bent Over Rows
      • 115 x 6
      • 115 x 4
      • 115 x 6
    • Pulldowns
      • 145 x 8
      • 145 x 8
      • 145 x 10
    • Assisted Pullups
      • +100 x 12
      • +100 x 12
    • Seated Cable Rows
      • 130 x 8
      • 130 x 5
    • Shrugs (1st 2 in front, latter 2 behind the back)
      • 175 x 8
      • 175 x 8
      • 115 x 8
      • 115 x 8

I also did a small amount of heavy shoulder presses just to make myself feel better about missing shoulder day. lol

So today I took 2 when I woke up, and 2 pills an hour before my workout.

• Strength: I hate to say it but seems like my strength was slightly up especially when I consider last weeks numbers!
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Nothing to note here yet...
    • Pumps/Vascularity: I may have felt a bit more pump than I normally feel in my back.
    • Endurance: Today was a very long workout, and it didn't seem to make me any weaker, so there may be a possible difference in endurance, but I have to see on other days what happens.
    • Aggression: Didn't feel angrier...
    • Focus: Forcus in the gym was awesome, for the pulldowns and pullups, the muscle-mind connection was crazy. I don't recall the last time each rep I did for those exercises feeling just really good. Not to mention I did more than I have done the past few weeks!
    • Libido: Seemed to also be up, haha my gf just left, but more to come on this as I see how things progress...
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Can't say that I see much of a difference at the momment...
    • Overall Energy: I felt really really tired today before the gym, but it seemed like about an hour after my dose I wasn't tired anymore. I'm not saying I was full of energy and wired, I just didn't feel tired and I was ready to workout.
    • Personal Commentary: I don't have much to add besides what I have up there. The pullups and pulldowns felt amazing today, I wish they always and all my exercises felt like that. Also, in the morning on the way to school my sister had a road rage episode and it got my heart Racing like no other I don't usually get like that and I think I also felt some thermogenic effects again in the morning, but they were weaker than yesterday and non-existant after my second dose today.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

good luck
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    good luck
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of results will come of this!
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Here's some stuff I posted over at bb.com concerning my diet and other supplementation...

The diet is currently a dirty bulk, sorta but IF style. I'm doing over 2500 calories, about 200g of protein a day and over 250g of carbs. It's sort of my lazy approach to things due to my extremely busy schedule. When I eat I try to eat until I'm satisfied, with clean foods of course. I've just been watching my waist and hips, I need to fit into my pants! I'm thinking of starting x-factor October 22nd and continuing Drive until I finish this bottle at which time I'll go back to eating every 3 hours and being a bit more exact with my macros. Other supplements I'm taking are XF ICE for during my workout, ~20g of BCAAs, and some WMS with GF-Pro after my workout. That's all at the momment... Oh and occasionally I have some Ripped Fuel Thermogenic Gum, ~2mg Ephedra & 100mg of Caffeine (per stick), to keep awake or for some energy.

Info about my dosing...

I do take 2 pills twice daily. I'm not sure what the half-life of the icariin is, but I don't think that my first dose effects my second dose too much considering the 12 hour gap between the two.

I'm thinking after the two weeks I may trade some Drive for some RPM so that I can try 2 Drive in the morning and then 1 RPM and 1 Drive preworkout...
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Day 3!

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 3

Warmup sets not included
    • Laying DB Curl Extensions
      • 25 x 8
      • 25 x 6
      • 25 x 6
    • Seated Incline DB Curls
      • 35 x 6
      • 35 x 6
      • 35 x 4
    • Dips
      • BW x 8
      • BW x 8
      • BW x 6
    • Hammer Curls
      • 25 x 10
      • 25 x 10
      • 25 x 8

So today I took 2 when I woke up, and 2 pills an hour before my workout.

• Strength: Yet again seems like strength is up in most of my lifts. Dips definitely were easier and felt much better. The hammer curls also felt great!
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Wow, I was at my gf's house sitting in front of the mirror, 3 hours later, and my shoulders and arms looked so full! I was quite amazed...
    • Pumps/Vascularity: Definitely felt a pump this workout especially on the latter exercises when I did higher reps. Felt a pump for about 5 hours!
    • Endurance: The workout seemed to go well endurance was good, I would have stayed longer and done some ab work and cardio, but the gym was closing.
    • Aggression: Wow agression is up! If I get a bit upset I blow up and feel all crazy! haha
    • Focus: Focus seemed to be better last workout, but still felt a bit better this workout than last weeks.
    • Libido: Not much to note here...
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: My arms and shoulders felt so dense. It was amazing.
    • Overall Energy: Can't say there was much of an energy boost, that's why I'm actually thinking of swapping a pill of Drive for RPM pills...
    • Personal Commentary: I liked the workout, went pretty well but the gym had to close early on me. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next few weeks will bring!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Update from the Weekend! :D

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 4 & 5

I had no workouts, so I'll just note anything I have noticed during the past two days.

• Strength: N/A
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: I think I'm still looking a bit bigger, it's quite amazing!
    • Pumps/Vascularity: I think I did feel a pump, but nothing substantial as I did not work out.
    • Endurance: N/A
    • Aggression: God, people are no scared of me and my girlfriend is a bit concerned with me taking these. I would have burts of anger that were so bad that I'd yell like crazy. Now my voice is cracking lol
    • Focus: N/A
    • Libido: Wow, WOW...
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Did feel harder for sure!
    • Overall Energy: Not much of a difference in energy.
    • Personal Commentary: I've just been incredibly angry and horny this whole weekend. lol Awesome!
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 6

Warmup sets not included
    • Squats
      • 125 x 4
      • 125 x 3
      • 125 x 3
    • Leg Press
      • 320 x 6
      • 320 x 6
      • 320 x 6
    • Leg Curls
      • 120 x 15
      • 120 x 15
    • Seated Calf Raises
      • 160 x 6
      • 160 x 6
    • Rotary Calf Machine
      • 175 x 15
      • 175 x 12

So today I took 2 when I woke up, and 2 pills about an hour and a half before my workout.

• Strength: Strength seemed to be up a bit, but not anything dramatic. For squats I did the same reps as I did last week but with 10 more lbs. Then leg presses, the reps this week were a few less than last week. So lost some and gained some.
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Can't say I saw much of a difference in anything today.
    • Pumps/Vascularity: No pumps in my legs, but legs seem to never be too good for me.
    • Endurance: I didn't feel all that great, so I was ready to leave after every set.
    • Aggression: Not much agression today.
    • Focus: Focus wasn't up at all.
    • Libido: Libido does seem to still be up!
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Nothing to note here.
    • Overall Energy: Not much of any improvement in energy.
    • Personal Commentary: Seemed like an alright leg day. My leg days usually aren't that great. This day I was a bit tired and my meals were off so I guess that might account for the lack in energy and motivation. Although, didn't seem like Drive did too much today.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Just decided to bump this up and mention I took 2 Drive in the morning and 3 just a bit ago and will be going off to the gym in a bit
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Day 7

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 7

Warmup sets not included
    • Flat BB Bench
      • 145 x 7.5
      • 145 x 5
      • 140 x 8
    • Incline DB Bench
      • 55 x 5
      • 50 x 6
      • 50 x 6
    • Cable Flies
      • 40 x 6
      • 30 x 10
      • 30 x 10

This is the day that I took 2 in the morning when I woke up and then 3 an hour before my workout.

• Strength: I did seem to get a bit more reps for the incline and the flat, but a bit less on my cable flies. I don't really like the flies too much so that doesn't surprise me too much. I am quite happy with my numbers for the first two exercises though.
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: It seems like I may be leaning out a bit, my pants seem to not fit as well as they did. Could just be me though...
    • Pumps/Vascularity: I got a bit of a pump in my chest, but not too much. Sort of felt like I didn't do that great of a work out.
    • Endurance: Went through the workout without any problems and I could have continued.
    • Aggression: Again, not too much more agression...
    • Focus: Focus was great, I was able to concentrate on my lifting and it went quite well.
    • Libido: Libido seemed to be a bit more normal today...
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Not too much of a difference if any.
    • Overall Energy: Again, energy didn't seem to be up at all.
    • Personal Commentary: The workout went quite well I was pretty pleased with the numbers. I don't think that I'm feeling the effects too much, but seems like my numbers are going up so something's going on! Also, I'm not sure why but I've had crazy DOMS this week. For my legs and my chest. It is 2 days after my chest workout and this is usually when I feel the soreness, but it started yesterday afternoon and it is pretty bad. My legs were still in pain yesterday as well!

Thanks guys!
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Day 8!!!

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 8

Warmup sets not included
    • Bent Over Rows
      • 115 x 10
      • 135 x 3
      • 115 x 6
      • 115 x 6
    • Pulldowns
      • 150 x 10
      • 150 x 6
      • 145 x 6
    • Assisted Pullups
      • +100 x 12
      • +85 x 6
      • +85 x 4
    • Seated Cable Rows
      • 130 x 12
      • 130 x 12
      • 180 x 10
      • 180 x 8
      • 115 x 8
      • 115 x 8

This day, I took 2 in the morning when I woke up and then 2 an hour before the gym.

• Strength: Oh WOW! I went up in every exercise and a considerable amount in my opinion! I love it, only if everything else improved as much and as quickly as my back... Love it never the less!
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Seems like the pants are a bit looser as I stated from Tuesday's workout...
    • Pumps/Vascularity: For the bent over rows, I definitely got a pump in my back, but nothing else seemed to pump up my back. I did, however, get pumps in my arms!
    • Endurance: It was quite a long workout and it flew by like nothing and I was ready for more!!
    • Aggression: Little angrier that usual. I think the aggression only sets in if something sets me off. Then I just go crazy...
    • Focus: Mind muscle connection was not as good as last week, but that's probably because I wasn't listening to music this week and instead had my buddies around me. It didn't seem to effect my numbers negatively though!
    • Libido: Not much to note here, but I have just been tired so that may be effecting things.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: My chest looks and feels amazing! From the back workout, nothing yet... I think.
    • Overall Energy: I can't say that it's helping me with energy. Maybe a little bit but not much to note. It really makes me want to combine this with some RPM. Haha when I took RPM the first time I just sat there sweating and like twitching, waiting for my ride to the gym.
    • Personal Commentary: I loved this workout, if all my workouts were like this I'd be extremely happy. Hopefully next week for my back workout I will go alone and listen to some music so that I can get all pumped up and focus on my workout better! Also have to note that I think I'm still feeling the thermo effect if I should be? It just seems like I'm constantly warm now.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%

Quote Originally Posted by theshrink View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 8

Warmup sets not included
    • Bent Over Rows
      • 115 x 10
      • 135 x 3
      • 115 x 6
      • 115 x 6
    • Pulldowns
      • 150 x 10
      • 150 x 6
      • 145 x 6
    • Assisted Pullups
      • +100 x 12
      • +85 x 6
      • +85 x 4
    • Seated Cable Rows
      • 130 x 12
      • 130 x 12
      • 180 x 10
      • 180 x 8
      • 115 x 8
      • 115 x 8

This day, I took 2 in the morning when I woke up and then 2 an hour before the gym.

• Strength: Oh WOW! I went up in every exercise and a considerable amount in my opinion! I love it, only if everything else improved as much and as quickly as my back... Love it never the less!
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Seems like the pants are a bit looser as I stated from Tuesday's workout...
    • Pumps/Vascularity: For the bent over rows, I definitely got a pump in my back, but nothing else seemed to pump up my back. I did, however, get pumps in my arms!
    • Endurance: It was quite a long workout and it flew by like nothing and I was ready for more!!
    • Aggression: Little angrier that usual. I think the aggression only sets in if something sets me off. Then I just go crazy...
    • Focus: Mind muscle connection was not as good as last week, but that's probably because I wasn't listening to music this week and instead had my buddies around me. It didn't seem to effect my numbers negatively though!
    • Libido: Not much to note here, but I have just been tired so that may be effecting things.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: My chest looks and feels amazing! From the back workout, nothing yet... I think.
    • Overall Energy: I can't say that it's helping me with energy. Maybe a little bit but not much to note. It really makes me want to combine this with some RPM. Haha when I took RPM the first time I just sat there sweating and like twitching, waiting for my ride to the gym.
    • Personal Commentary: I loved this workout, if all my workouts were like this I'd be extremely happy. Hopefully next week for my back workout I will go alone and listen to some music so that I can get all pumped up and focus on my workout better! Also have to note that I think I'm still feeling the thermo effect if I should be? It just seems like I'm constantly warm now.
    Glad to see Drive working for you!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Glad to see Drive working for you!!
    Oh it is and today with my 3 pill dose ... WOW!!!

I had 3 in the morning today and just a bit ago had 3 and on my way to work I heard this song... and I just feel ****ing crazy! I think I may listen to this song over and over and over and just tear some **** up at the gym!

20. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Day 9!

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 9

Warmup sets not included
    • DB Shoulder Press
      • 45 x 5
      • 45 x 4
      • 45 x 5
    • BB Military Press
      • 75 x 10
      • 75 x 9
      • 75 x 6
    • Front Raises Superset with Side Raises
      • 20 x 12 15 x 8
      • 20 x 10 15 x 6
      • 20 x 8 15 x 4
    • Cable Lateral Pulls
      • 30 x 10
      • 30 x 10

This day, I took 2 in the morning and 3 an hour before my workout.

• Strength: Everything is UP! I can't believe it.
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: My shoulders were looking awesome yesterday.
    • Pumps/Vascularity: Not much of a pump in my shoulders, but I got a great pump in parts of my back and in my arms!
    • Endurance: Yesterday by the raises I was Pooped! I have never done so much for the presses so I was beat, but I Still did more than last week for the raises too!!!
    • Aggression: I felt a little bit of anger yesterday.
    • Focus: Somewhat focused, more than usual, but not as much as it could be due to the person I was working out with.
    • Libido: Quite a bit up!
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: My shoulders were feeling solid and huge!
    • Overall Energy: There was a small increase in energy.
    • Personal Commentary: Amazing shoulder workout, I could not be happier!!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 10

Warmup sets not included
    • Laying DB Extensions
      • 30 x 3
      • 25 x 7
      • 25 x 6
      • 30 x 2
    • Seated Incline DB Curls
      • 40 x 2
      • 35 x 4
      • 35 x 4
      • 40 x 1
    • Dips
      • BW x 4
      • BW x 6
      • BW x 4
    • Hammer Curls
      • 25 x 12
      • 25 x 10
      • 30 x 4
    • Standing Tricep Extensions w/ Curl Bar
      • 40 x 10
      • 45 x 10

As I stated earlier I took 3 when I woke up today and 3 an hour before my workout.

• Strength: Everything seems to be getting better, reps increasing everywhere except for my dips, but I was working on form... Absolutely insane!!
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: I'm beginning to look much fuller and a bit leaner.
    • Pumps/Vascularity: Amazing pump at the gym today, everything just felt amazing and I had veins poppin'!!
    • Endurance: I'd be able to go on all night if the gym was open!!!
    • Aggression: After listening to Serj's song there and then listening to it over and over and over at the gym I was just like ready to kill someone!
    • Focus: Very intense focus, I was all about lifting and Nothing else!!
    • Libido: WIll find out later
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: My arms feel so awesome! Definitely harder and fuller!
    • Overall Energy: I could tell an increase in energy today.
    • Personal Commentary: Taking the 3 pills in the morning felt a bit weird. I felt a bit anxious if I was under any kind of pressure at all. I definitely felt warm all day again and just on the way to the gym I felt really crazy. I also had a very intense sense of well being at the gym today. I just felt so happy and awake!

I'm beginning to reconsider what my x-factor is going to be stacked with!! If not, then the next x-factor cycle, assuming this one gives me results, will surely include Drive and RPM!!!!!
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Day 11

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 11

When I woke up I had 2 and then later before I went to the gym I had 3. Not really any numbers to note. I just went to the gym and did a lot of different ab exercises, just wasted some time and did a 15 minute cardio session.

• Strength: Not much to note here...
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Looking a bit leaner still I think and I looked pretty pumped throughout the entire day.
    • Pumps/Vascularity: I had pumps in all sorts of places, my abs obviously as well as my biceps, triceps and shoulders. A very nice feeling!
    • Endurance: As much as my abs were suffering I felt like I didn't need to stop at all, as a matter of fact I took very little if any breaks between sets and exercises. Cardio on the other hand was alright, haven't been doing much at all recently so didn't go the best.
    • Aggression: I was a bit agressive before I took my second dose, but seemed like later I was calm and collected.
    • Focus: Focus was there, not the greatest but it was better than it usually is.
    • Libido: No real difference.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: My shoulders and my arms seem to feel very dense now.
    • Overall Energy: No real increase in energy however I wasn't tired, just felt calm and collected.
    • Personal Commentary: Good day at the gym, I just felt like I needed to go and get away for a bit so I was quite happy with the 'workout' overall.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 12

When I woke up I had 2 and then later in the day I had 2 more. I decided to keep the dose down, since I wasn't going to the gym nor was I going to be doing much of anything.

• Strength: N/A
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Still looking a bit better, fuller...
    • Pumps/Vascularity: I had a slight pump most of the day, and seems like veins in my arms are a bit more visible. They're not really popping out but I see blue lines all over
    • Endurance: N/A
    • Aggression: No increased aggression, just a normal day.
    • Focus: No focus on anything I did! I was just being laaaazzzyyy.
    • Libido: Slight increase.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Shoulders and arms still feeling dense as no other!
    • Overall Energy: No increase in energy...
    • Personal Commentary: Just a normal sunday, got some studying done and got to hang out with my gf.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

who is that in the vid above

sound slike system of the down
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    who is that in the vid above

sound slike system of the down
    It's Serj Tankian from System. He's doing some independent stuff now. I think his album drops next tuesday or something...
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Day 13

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 13

Warmup sets not included
    • Front Squats
      • 75 x 6
      • 75 x 6
      • 75 x 6
    • Leg Press
      • 320 x 12
      • 320 x 10
      • 320 x 10
    • Step Up onto a bench with DB
      • 15 x 12
      • 15 x 12
    • Leg Curls
      • 115 x 15
      • 120 x 15
    • Seated Calf Machine
      • 180 x 8
      • 180 x 7
    • Rotary calf machine
      • 155 x 12
      • 155 x 12

This day I took 3 upon waking up and another 3 an hour before the gym.

• Strength: I did some different exercises today, so that effected my strength in those as well as the other exercises, but I felt very strong!
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Not much to note here...
    • Pumps/Vascularity: I got an amazing pump in my legs!
    • Endurance: As hard as it was, I pushed through each set with ease! Felt quite weird.
    • Aggression: No real increase in aggression.
    • Focus: Wow, I was able to focus on my workout like crazy, like I had tunnel vision and saw nothing else. I was able to concentrate on what I was doing like never before.
    • Libido: Libido up a bit.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles are definitely harder, in my shoulders, arms and legs!
    • Overall Energy: Massive amount of energy around the leg presses, just felt this crazy feeling and was able to puuush!
    • Personal Commentary: Awesome workout, a switch up from the ordinary but was amazing. I love Drive!
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

very nice detail
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.14%

so shrink, did u go from 4 caps a day to 6? if so, hows it working for you? do u notice any difference?
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    very nice detail
    Thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    so shrink, did u go from 4 caps a day to 6? if so, hows it working for you? do u notice any difference?
    I have to say that there was a difference when I increased the dosage, but it's still weird. I have to make some comments on meal timing and such, it seems like they make a difference, but I have to get to class right now so when I update with yesterday's info I will include that as well.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 14

Warmup sets not included
    • Incline DB Bench
      • 60 x 4
      • 60 x 5
      • 60 x 4
    • Flat BB Bench (Benching up above my nipples)
      • 135 x 5
      • 95 x 12
      • 115 x 6
    • DB Pullovers
      • 30 x 8
      • 40 x 10
      • 40 x 10
    • Peck Deck
      • 115 x 5
      • 100 x 6
      • 100 x 5

I took 3 in the morning when I woke up and then 3 again an hour before the gym with 1 RPM.

• Strength: I'm not sure that I can really gauge the strength for this day since I switched up the order of my workout and the actual exercises, but did feel like it was up.
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Nothing to really note here.
    • Pumps/Vascularity: The incline DB Bench was giving me some nice pumps, but didn't seem like bringing the bar down to a higher position on my chest on flat bb seemed to make a difference. It didn't help produce a pump in my chest, but it did seem to effect my shoulders.
    • Endurance: Workout went really easily and I could have continued.
    • Aggression: Not much to note here.
    • Focus: Not much focus.
    • Libido: Libido normal.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Chest did feel nice after I completed the whole workout.
    • Personal Commentary: Overall, I'm happy with how the workout went. I'm now beginning to think that my meals may have a direct effect on the effectiveness of Drive and/or RPM. I didn't seem to feel much of anything besides the slight increase in pumps and strength. Although, I hadn't eaten a bit before I took the RPM and Drive and didn't eat until after the gym. Then I had a huge meal and all of a sudden I felt very anxious and I started to get a headache. I ended up having difficulty falling asleep and had crazy racing thoughts like I usually get from taking too many stims.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%

Quote Originally Posted by theshrink View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 14

Warmup sets not included
    • Incline DB Bench
      • 60 x 4
      • 60 x 5
      • 60 x 4
    • Flat BB Bench (Benching up above my nipples)
      • 135 x 5
      • 95 x 12
      • 115 x 6
    • DB Pullovers
      • 30 x 8
      • 40 x 10
      • 40 x 10
    • Peck Deck
      • 115 x 5
      • 100 x 6
      • 100 x 5

I took 3 in the morning when I woke up and then 3 again an hour before the gym with 1 RPM.

• Strength: I'm not sure that I can really gauge the strength for this day since I switched up the order of my workout and the actual exercises, but did feel like it was up.
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Nothing to really note here.
    • Pumps/Vascularity: The incline DB Bench was giving me some nice pumps, but didn't seem like bringing the bar down to a higher position on my chest on flat bb seemed to make a difference. It didn't help produce a pump in my chest, but it did seem to effect my shoulders.
    • Endurance: Workout went really easily and I could have continued.
    • Aggression: Not much to note here.
    • Focus: Not much focus.
    • Libido: Libido normal.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Chest did feel nice after I completed the whole workout.
    • Personal Commentary: Overall, I'm happy with how the workout went. I'm now beginning to think that my meals may have a direct effect on the effectiveness of Drive and/or RPM. I didn't seem to feel much of anything besides the slight increase in pumps and strength. Although, I hadn't eaten a bit before I took the RPM and Drive and didn't eat until after the gym. Then I had a huge meal and all of a sudden I felt very anxious and I started to get a headache. I ended up having difficulty falling asleep and had crazy racing thoughts like I usually get from taking too many stims.
    It is all about timing and nutrient intake
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

I see that now and it's crazy what a difference it makes!! Thanks for dropping by!
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Day 15

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 15

Warmup sets not included
    • Pullups
      • +85 x 12
      • +70 x 8
      • +70 x 7
    • Bent Over Rows (Reverse Grip)
      • 115 x 5
      • 95 x 8
      • 95 x 10
    • Pulldowns
      • 145 x 6
      • 145 x 6
      • 145 x 6
    • Seated Cable Rows
      • 145 x 6
      • 145 x 8
    • Shrugs
      • 175 x 10
      • 185 x 8
      • 185 x 8

This day, I took 1 RPM and 2 Drive in the morning and 3 RPM and 1 Drive one hour before my workout. I also had a piece of bread about half an hour before I went to the gym. This seemed to make the RPM and Drive quite effective.

• Strength: Seems like my numbers are up, but not 100% sure since I have switched up my workout. I did however feel stronger.
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: Still seems like I am leaning out...
    • Pumps/Vascularity: Crazy pump all over, especially arms, shoulders and TRAPS.
    • Endurance: Workout went quite well and endurance does seem to be up.
    • Aggression: Aggression seems to be up quite a bit now!
    • Focus: I didn't feel too much mind-muscle connection this day, but still was able to focus on my workouts.
    • Libido: Not much to note here again.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles feel harder all around!
    • Overall Energy: A lot of energy this day, possibly due to the timing of the carbs as well as the addition of RPM.
    • Personal Commentary: I have finished my two weeks of Drive and so I have traded a bunch of my Drive for some RPM so that I can give the two a try combined! Seems that the addition of RPM did give me much more energy!
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.49%

Looks good Bro! I have a sample of drive on the way and I can't wait to try it!
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Quote Originally Posted by NateWA View Post
    Looks good Bro! I have a sample of drive on the way and I can't wait to try it!
    It's quite the amazing stuff!
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Sorry the update is a bit later...

Applied Nutriceuticals:
    DRIVE

Day 16

Warmup sets not included
    • Military Presses
      • 105 x 6
      • 105 x 6
      • 110 x 6
    • DB Shoulder Press
      • 25 x 10
      • 30 x 5
      • 25 x 10
    • Side Raises Superset with Front Raises
      • 20 x 8 20 x 6
      • 20 x 6 15 x 8
      • 15 x 7 15 x 8
    • Rear DB Raises
      • 10 x 10
      • 15 x 5
      • 10 x 10

Yet again, I took 2 Drive and 1 RPM in the morning and one Drive and 3 RPM before my workout.

• Strength: New exercises again so numbers are a bit skewed. I did feel much stronger!
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp: I am looking leaner, but still think that my arms and shoulders look full!
    • Pumps/Vascularity: Arms and shoulder had an awesome pump going!
    • Endurance: I had A lot of energy to go on and on and on!
    • Aggression: Definitely feeling more aggression for some reason.
    • Focus: Focus was up like crazy. No partner and a lot of system of a down!
    • Libido: Up!
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: My shoulders now are constantly very solid and look much fuller!
    • Overall Energy: I can feel a difference in the energy now that I have been taking more RPM. I get a good amount of energy, but nothing that makes me jitter or uncomfortable.
    • Personal Commentary: I'm really liking the combination of the two!
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.49%

Got my samples in the mail today! THANKS AN
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.49%

what would you suggest? I want to get the most from my samples.. If it works well im gonna buy a bottle or two.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Quote Originally Posted by NateWA View Post
    what would you suggest? I want to get the most from my samples.. If it works well im gonna buy a bottle or two.
    What I noticed works for me is to take it on an empty stomach about an hour before the workout. I don't eat at least half an hour before I take it. Then half an hour before the workout I have some carbs, something like a granola bar or some bread. That seemed to work great for me!

Similar Forum Threads

1. My RPM/Drive log
    By fbmanimal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 02:24 PM
  2. My Drive + IGF-2 log
    By San Quinn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:31 AM
  3. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57