My X-Factor Experience!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Already
    It could be placebo, but I doubt it. My sore legs are definitely not placebo! lol! I can barely walk today and I trained legs on Sunday!

    Workin


  2. working,have yoiu seen the studies published on X -Factor by a college?

    how are your joints feeling?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    working,have yoiu seen the studies published on X -Factor by a college?

    how are your joints feeling?
    I've only read the insert they include in the box. It mentioned 2 studies but I don't remember who they were by.

    My joints feel fine...no better or worse.

    Workin

  4. Subbed working

    How'd I miss the start of this either way XF is gaining my interest more and more every week

  5. hey man!...

    Late to this one, but seems like I didn't miss too much..GL with X-Factor...hope it treats you better than it did me.
  6. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I'm currently about 4 days into my XF cycle. I'm taking the standard 1000mgs per day for 50 days.

    I've never used XF before so I'm excited to see what it can do for me. I try and stay lean year around...keeping my body fat between 6-8%. That said, I obviously am not using this to bulk. I'm planning on keeping my diet and training the same to see what XF can do with no other variables.

    I've been taking SWELL for the last 3 months and will continue to take it throughout my XF cycle.

    Other support supplements are:
    Poseidon
    Multi Vitamin
    ABYSS
    Whey Protein

    I'm RELUCTANTLY stopping my daily Fish Oil for the purposes of this log.

    I currently weigh 192 and am at 8 percent body fat. After 4 days of taking XF, I don't notice much just yet but I know it takes a few weeks to really kick in. I will say that I had a hard leg workout today and can feel my legs getting sore already...could be placebo, but I doubt it.

    I'll update this a few times per week!

    Workin
    I'm following! I'm interested to see what XF does with NO CHANGE in your diet/workout routine ect.....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    hey man!...

    Late to this one, but seems like I didn't miss too much..GL with X-Factor...hope it treats you better than it did me.
    What was your experience with X-Factor?

  8. Well, I'm on day 13 and my appetite is definitely increasing. I can't go for more than 2 hours without putting something in my stomach.

    Workouts are getting more intense it seems. This could be placebo. Should be kicking in soon!

    Workin

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    What was your experience with X-Factor?
    rather not cloud workins log, if you have any questions feel free to talk through PM

  10. any updates?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    any updates?
    Just the one I posted yesterday. (day 13) Increased appetite being the most noted effect so far. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks when it should really start to take effect!

    Workin

  12. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Just the one I posted yesterday. (day 13) Increased appetite being the most noted effect so far. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks when it should really start to take effect!

    Workin
    Thanks! Sorry it was late when I posted that and I also had abyss in me so I was really out of it
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  13. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Thanks! Sorry it was late when I posted that and I also had abyss in me so I was really out of it


    Workin

  14. How tall are you? You look over 192 in that avi.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  15. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Day 9...feeling a bit stronger today. I was able to get a few extra reps in on each exercise. I also am starting to feel a bit more hungry than usual.

    Workin
    Damn. It took a month for my hunger to kick in. Once it did...I wasn't disciplined enough and put on some extra fat...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Day 9...feeling a bit stronger today. I was able to get a few extra reps in on each exercise. I also am starting to feel a bit more hungry than usual.

    Workin
    awesome man! I didnt get this feeling til after the 2nd bottle. Its a good supp. I felt great while using it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How tall are you? You look over 192 in that avi.
    I'm 71.5 inches...almost 6 ft. And no, I'm only 192 lbs.

    Workin

  18. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I'm 71.5 inches...almost 6 ft. And no, I'm only 192 lbs.

    Workin
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  19. Day 17....my appetite is getting greater everyday. I find myself eating tons of Fiber just to try and stay full longer after a meal.

    I feel a little leaner in my midsection and have a few new veins popping out. Strength has been steadily increasing as well. So far so good!

    Workin

  20. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Day 17....my appetite is getting greater everyday. I find myself eating tons of Fiber just to try and stay full longer after a meal.

    I feel a little leaner in my midsection and have a few new veins popping out. Strength has been steadily increasing as well. So far so good!

    Workin
    Looking good Workin!!
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Day 17....my appetite is getting greater everyday. I find myself eating tons of Fiber just to try and stay full longer after a meal.

    I feel a little leaner in my midsection and have a few new veins popping out. Strength has been steadily increasing as well. So far so good!

    Workin
    nice! looking forward to mine. No big deal with DOMS or joint issues yet?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Day 17....my appetite is getting greater everyday. I find myself eating tons of Fiber just to try and stay full longer after a meal.

    I feel a little leaner in my midsection and have a few new veins popping out. Strength has been steadily increasing as well. So far so good!

    Workin
    I must say you have sold me on this.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. any update?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  24. Wow. How did I miss this? Rhetoric of course.

    Anywho, this is the log I want to see. 2nd best log on AM


  25. Lets get some of those rediculous lifts up in here brudda

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Lets get some of those rediculous lifts up in here brudda
    I 2nd this!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    any update?
    Updated today above in post #49.

    Workin

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Lets get some of those rediculous lifts up in here brudda
    Believe me, my lifts are not ridiculous. I work out with light weighs for reps...rarly going heavy. The older I get, the more I realize it's a marathon...not a sprint. I've had my share of injuries in the past while lifting heavy...now I just try and stay as lean and tone as possible.

    Workin

  29. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Believe me, my lifts are not ridiculous. I work out with light weighs for reps...rarly going heavy. The older I get, the more I realize it's a marathon...not a sprint. I've had my share of injuries in the past while lifting heavy...now I just try and stay as lean and tone as possible.

    Workin
    I would love to at least check out your splits/rep schemes...ya know --- general workout thoughts/ways you do things.

    Your numbers aren't THAT bad

  30. At thirty one you can go heavy depending on injuries . People say to increase reps is around age thirty five. Im sure you can get some heavy ass weights up and moving ;provided that you put in the work!

    Im Twenty six and going as heavy as I can to build a good foundation before im FORCED to go lighter..aka when you get older..Hopefully Ill defy that statement when Im older. The mind can beat any law!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My T-1 Experience
    By jefflong3323 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 09:09 PM
  2. My grapefruit juice experience
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 01:41 PM
  3. My Deca Durabolin experience
    By Sal Collaziano in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 04:35 AM
  4. My brief M1T experience, kinda odd...
    By Jcc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 06:33 AM
  5. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 06:01 PM
Log in
Log in