My X-Factor Experience! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

My X-Factor Experience!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    any updates?
    Just the one I posted yesterday. (day 13) Increased appetite being the most noted effect so far. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks when it should really start to take effect!

Workin

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Just the one I posted yesterday. (day 13) Increased appetite being the most noted effect so far. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks when it should really start to take effect!

Workin
    Thanks! Sorry it was late when I posted that and I also had abyss in me so I was really out of it
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Talking

Thanks! Sorry it was late when I posted that and I also had abyss in me so I was really out of it

Workin
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How tall are you? You look over 192 in that avi.
  5. New Member

Red face

Day 9...feeling a bit stronger today. I was able to get a few extra reps in on each exercise. I also am starting to feel a bit more hungry than usual.

Workin
    Damn. It took a month for my hunger to kick in. Once it did...I wasn't disciplined enough and put on some extra fat...
  6. New Member

Day 9...feeling a bit stronger today. I was able to get a few extra reps in on each exercise. I also am starting to feel a bit more hungry than usual.

Workin
    awesome man! I didnt get this feeling til after the 2nd bottle. Its a good supp. I felt great while using it.
  7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

How tall are you? You look over 192 in that avi.
    I'm 71.5 inches...almost 6 ft. And no, I'm only 192 lbs.

Workin
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I'm 71.5 inches...almost 6 ft. And no, I'm only 192 lbs.

Workin
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Day 17....my appetite is getting greater everyday. I find myself eating tons of Fiber just to try and stay full longer after a meal.

I feel a little leaner in my midsection and have a few new veins popping out. Strength has been steadily increasing as well. So far so good!

Workin
  10. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Day 17....my appetite is getting greater everyday. I find myself eating tons of Fiber just to try and stay full longer after a meal.

I feel a little leaner in my midsection and have a few new veins popping out. Strength has been steadily increasing as well. So far so good!

Workin
    Looking good Workin!!
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Workin
    nice! looking forward to mine. No big deal with DOMS or joint issues yet?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Workin
    I must say you have sold me on this.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

any update?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. New Member

Wow. How did I miss this? Rhetoric of course.

Anywho, this is the log I want to see. 2nd best log on AM

15. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Lets get some of those rediculous lifts up in here brudda
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I 2nd this!!!
  17. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    any update?
    Updated today above in post #49.

Workin
  18. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Believe me, my lifts are not ridiculous. I work out with light weighs for reps...rarly going heavy. The older I get, the more I realize it's a marathon...not a sprint. I've had my share of injuries in the past while lifting heavy...now I just try and stay as lean and tone as possible.

Workin
  19. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Believe me, my lifts are not ridiculous. I work out with light weighs for reps...rarly going heavy. The older I get, the more I realize it's a marathon...not a sprint. I've had my share of injuries in the past while lifting heavy...now I just try and stay as lean and tone as possible.

Workin
    I would love to at least check out your splits/rep schemes...ya know --- general workout thoughts/ways you do things.

Your numbers aren't THAT bad
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

At thirty one you can go heavy depending on injuries . People say to increase reps is around age thirty five. Im sure you can get some heavy ass weights up and moving ;provided that you put in the work!

Im Twenty six and going as heavy as I can to build a good foundation before im FORCED to go lighter..aka when you get older..Hopefully Ill defy that statement when Im older. The mind can beat any law!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    At thirty one you can go heavy depending on injuries . People say to increase reps is around age thirty five. Im sure you can get some heavy ass weights up and moving ;provided that you put in the work!

Im Twenty six and going as heavy as I can to build a good foundation before im FORCED to go lighter..aka when you get older..Hopefully Ill defy that statement when Im older. The mind can beat any law!
    I've found my body responds very well to higher reps. It depends on what look your going for I suppose. For the Men's health look...my workouts are perfect. If your wanting FLEX, my workouts 5 years ago were perfect. I've been both and can tell you that I feel my best staying lean and tone, rather than big and bulky. Each to his own I suppose.

Your smart to build your foundation now...just be careful of injuries. I've seen way to many young guys get injured trying to lift weights that were way to heavy for them. It only takes half a second to blow out your rotator, knee, ac joint, etc...and they will never be the same once injured. Strict form and smooth movements are the key...as I'm sure you know.

Workin
  22. Advanced Member

I've found my body responds very well to higher reps. It depends on what look your going for I suppose. For the Men's health look...my workouts are perfect. If your wanting FLEX, my workouts 5 years ago were perfect. I've been both and can tell you that I feel my best staying lean and tone, rather than big and bulky. Each to his own I suppose.

Your smart to build your foundation now...just be careful of injuries. I've seen way to many young guys get injured trying to lift weights that were way to heavy for them. It only takes half a second to blow out your rotator, knee, ac joint, etc...and they will never be the same once injured. Strict form and smooth movements are the key...as I'm sure you know.

Workin
    Listen to this man, you hurt yourself when you are young that injury is going to come back and bite you in the ass when you get older, trust me on this. ohh yeah, Workin I am leonidas300 on bb.com, just a heads up.
  23. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Listen to this man, you hurt yourself when you are young that injury is going to come back and bite you in the ass when you get older, trust me on this. ohh yeah, Workin I am leonidas300 on bb.com, just a heads up.
    I didn't know, thanks for telling me!

Workin
  24. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Workin
    Great advice!
  25. Advanced Member

workin, you are rockin man!

I need to switch to higher reps for a bit (joints need a break), you have a favorite routine?
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

My shoulders actually started getting bigger when I switched from lower reps to higher reps. Log looks good Workin. You got me excited to try XF!
  27. New Member

...I've seen way to many young guys get injured trying to lift weights that were way to heavy for them...
    Workin
    I see all ages doing this. Bad technique and form, just so they think stroke their ego. And it is not just about how heavy you go, but the stimuli and stress you apply to your muscles which can be done with any weight. The bottom line, strict form and control the weight.
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I see all ages doing this. Bad technique and form, just so they think stroke their ego. And it is not just about how heavy you go, but the stimuli and stress you apply to your muscles which can be done with any weight. The bottom line, strict form and control the weight.
    I'm finally learning that. And funny, its much harder to do squats with 50lbs and have your butt hit your heels than it is to do just partway down with 200lbs.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm finally learning that. And funny, its much harder to do squats with 50lbs and have your butt hit your heels than it is to do just partway down with 200lbs.
    Exactly. Tons of people tell me "You can only squat 2 plates?!" I tell them do it like I do you'll cry for your mama lol
  30. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    . And it is not just about how heavy you go,
    FARSE!!!

Heavy weights build muscle....remember that!

Even if your rep ranges are 10-15, put AS MUCH AS YOU CAN on there for those 10-15
  31. Advanced Member

Workin
    Since you try to stay between 6-8% bodyfat year round, what does your cardio routine look like? Would you say you are more ectomorphic or endomorphic (Even though you look completely mesomorphic)?

My goal is similar to yours. I'm at about 10-12% bf and want to get to the 6-8% and then stay there.

Sub'ed.
  32. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Since you try to stay between 6-8% bodyfat year round, what does your cardio routine look like? Would you say you are more ectomorphic or endomorphic (Even though you look completely mesomorphic)?

My goal is similar to yours. I'm at about 10-12% bf and want to get to the 6-8% and then stay there.

Sub'ed.
    I'm somewhere between ecto and meso. I hate doing cardio so when I do it, it's always HITT style and usually not more than 3 days per week. I prefer first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

When weight training, I try and keep my heart rate up as well. I usually won't rest more than 60-90 seconds between sets. Hope this helps!

Workin
  33. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    workin, you are rockin man!

I need to switch to higher reps for a bit (joints need a break), you have a favorite routine?
    This is what my current split looks like. All exercises are performed strict form and rest periods kept to 60-90 seconds max. I keep my rep range between 8-15 for ALL exercises:

Day 1: Quads, Hamstrings
    Quads: Warm Up: Leg Extensions, Squats, Hack Squat, and Heavy Leg Extensions
    Hamstrings: Stiff-Legged Dead Lift, Lunges, and Hamstring Curls

Day 2: Chest, Triceps, Calves, Abs
    Chest: Incline Presses (Dumbbell-Barbell), Incline Flies
    (Flat Flies/Alternate), and Cable Crossovers
    Triceps: Close Grip Bench Presses, Tricep Pushdown, and Dips
    Calves: Standing Calf Raises, and Seated Calf Raises
    Abs: Crunches (5 sets of 25), and Hanging Leg Raises (3 sets of 15)

Day 3: Rest Day

Day 4: Back, Biceps, Calves
    Back: Chins, Dead Lifts Lat-Pulldowns, and Dumbbell Rows
    (Alternate With Barbell Rows)
    Biceps: Barbell Curls, Hammer Curls, and Concentration Curls
    (Alternate With Machine Concentration Curls)

Day 5: Delts, Calves, Abs
    Delts: Military Presses, Dumbbell Presses, and Super Set: Side, Front
    and Rear Dumbbell Laterals
    Calves and Abs (Same as Tuesday)

Day 6: Rest

Day 7: repeat cycle

If I feel I need an extra day off, I take it. If I feel I don't need a day off, I'll workout even if it's a scheduled rest day. It all depends on how I feel...that's why it's difficult to break down exactly what I do week after week as it's always changing.

Workin
  34. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Looks good Workin!!!
  35. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Day 22.

Feeling noticeably stronger on all exercises and my endurance is through the roof! I think XF is starting to work it's magic.

Side note, I added Leviathan to the mix at 4 caps per day. Two first thing in the morning and 2 just prior to my workout. The energy has been great and I hope this will help keep my midsection tight. The XF is causing me to eat more than usual but I seem to be responding well to the calorie increase. We will see if than continues.

Workin
  36. Recovering AXoholic

FARSE!!!

Heavy weights build muscle....remember that!

Even if your rep ranges are 10-15, put AS MUCH AS YOU CAN on there for those 10-15
    Not necessarily true. I can pretty much guarantee that I can get you to put on some pounds by LOWERING the weight. Granted, it will make you question the existence of God, it can be done . But let's not flood Workin's log with training theory.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  37. New Member

Joint Support while using XF

Hey guys I had a quick question. Do you think that using a joint supplement will affect the perfomance of XF? The joint supplement I have has glucosamine, condroiton, and msm. Let me know what you think.
  38. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sad i missed this til now...ill be followin up on this man...im about a week into my x cycle cant wait til it kicks in
  39. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    sad i missed this til now...ill be followin up on this man...im about a week into my x cycle cant wait til it kicks in

welcome!

Workin
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Workin what sort of total volume are we talking about here? I am basically just wondering approximately how many sets we are talking about per exercise? I really like the looks of your routine but I am just wondering how many sets because I seem to overtrain pretty easily and try not to do too much volume work.

Also do you do all sets to failure? Or do you try to complete rep ranges with just a little bit left?

Thanks.

Mr.50

This is what my current split looks like. All exercises are performed strict form and rest periods kept to 60-90 seconds max. I keep my rep range between 8-15 for ALL exercises:

Day 1: Quads, Hamstrings
    Quads: Warm Up: Leg Extensions, Squats, Hack Squat, and Heavy Leg Extensions
    Hamstrings: Stiff-Legged Dead Lift, Lunges, and Hamstring Curls

Day 2: Chest, Triceps, Calves, Abs
    Chest: Incline Presses (Dumbbell-Barbell), Incline Flies
    (Flat Flies/Alternate), and Cable Crossovers
    Triceps: Close Grip Bench Presses, Tricep Pushdown, and Dips
    Abs: Crunches (5 sets of 25), and Hanging Leg Raises (3 sets of 15)

Day 3: Rest Day

Day 4: Back, Biceps, Calves
    Back: Chins, Dead Lifts Lat-Pulldowns, and Dumbbell Rows
    (Alternate With Barbell Rows)
    Biceps: Barbell Curls, Hammer Curls, and Concentration Curls
    (Alternate With Machine Concentration Curls)

Day 5: Delts, Calves, Abs
    Delts: Military Presses, Dumbbell Presses, and Super Set: Side, Front
    and Rear Dumbbell Laterals
    Calves and Abs (Same as Tuesday)

Day 6: Rest

Day 7: repeat cycle

If I feel I need an extra day off, I take it. If I feel I don't need a day off, I'll workout even if it's a scheduled rest day. It all depends on how I feel...that's why it's difficult to break down exactly what I do week after week as it's always changing.

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My T-1 Experience
    By jefflong3323 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 07:09 PM
  2. My grapefruit juice experience
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 11:41 AM
  3. My Deca Durabolin experience
    By Sal Collaziano in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 02:35 AM
  4. My brief M1T experience, kinda odd...
    By Jcc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 04:33 AM
  5. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:01 PM