Some Final Thoughts on IGF-2 - AnabolicMinds.com

Some Final Thoughts on IGF-2

1. Advanced Member

Some Final Thoughts on IGF-2

It has been a bit over 2 weeks since I finished up my bottle of IGF-2 and now is a good time to share some final thoughts on this product.

It took about 2 weeks to really kick in but once it did the effects were noticeable. My sleep was definitely improved and I had some very bizarre dreams while taking this stuff. The problem was preworkout it would leave me a bit drowsy but for sleep purposes this stuff was great. My mood was improved and I felt like I handled stress a bit better,nothing dramatic, but just was a bit more laid back which was nice. It did improve my libido and I would sprout random wood through out the day, which is rare since I am a bit older than most guys on here. I did not notice any dramatic strength gains or intensity while using this but I was coming off a bit of overtraining and sickness when this log started so that could have been a contributing factor. My recovery between workouts did seem to improve and I felt like I could workout more frequently while using this. I found for me that this product worked the best for me at 12 pills a day and I weigh about 225 pounds. At this dosage the effects were much more noticeable but a standard bottle is not going to last long at this dosage, probably about 20 days and to really get the effects 2 bottles need to be run so it can get expensive. I think for my money a person would be better off buying Bulk Powerful and combining it with AN's new DRIVE and that would make a phenomenal stack as it is like IGF-2 with extra goodies for a bit better price.

Extra Benefit - This was an unexpected benefit and I did not mention it in my log because I did not notice it until after I was finished with my log. While using IGF-2 my skin looked the best it had in years. I actually had fine lines disappear and not to sound to metrosexual but my skin looked really tight, bright, and radiant. Maybe AN should advertise this as a skin improver because no exagerration, my skin looked great while using IGF-2 and may be worth the price for the skin improvement.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Thanks for the review.
    Thanks for the chance to log this product.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

bump for those that might have missed this.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks for the review ive been taking this into consideration.
  6. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

This review is appreciated whitedevil! Thanks for the log man!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OK, final thoughts on the September H-Drol run...
    By HHHTheGame in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 01:41 PM
  2. final thoughts on this stack before i order??
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 06:18 AM
  3. Some additional thoughts on the post cycle
    By exnihilo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 02:57 PM