Dermacrine solo in AK

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I have some waiting for me at the P.O. today, plan on 4 weeks at recommended dosage, I'll update this every few days here's a pic my wife took at the beginning of the summer while I was doing a little yardscaping. I was at the tailend of about 2 months of a steel edge intraxcell stack.

Attachments

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So it was here, of course I couldn't even get out of the parking lot before I applied the first dose, I am sure there were a few puzzled looks. application was easy no suprise there, I applied it both sides of my torso. I did notice a energetic feeling about 15 minutes later, as I had a long day yesterday with only a few hrs sleep last night it certainly wasn't from a good nights sleep. I'll monitor for this tomorrow, I'll be going with 4 pumps once a day, One other thing I got really hungry for meat/ protein so went out and found some.

Attachments

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So it was here, of course I couldn't even get out of the parking lot before I applied the first dose, I am sure there were a few puzzled looks. application was easy no suprise there, I applied it both sides of my torso. I did notice a energetic feeling about 15 minutes later, as I had a long day yesterday with only a few hrs sleep last night it certainly wasn't from a good nights sleep. I'll monitor for this tomorrow, I'll be going with 4 pumps once a day, One other thing I got really hungry for meat/ protein so went out and found some.
Lucky Ba*tard... get to play with elk and do fun stuff all day...

:thumbsup:

-Pp

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its a moose calf that got seperated from its mother this summer, sad thing is it won't make it through the winter unless we feed it and than you end up with a big ass animal that thinks you are the food machine. I have a nice comfy spot in my freezer picked out.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its a moose calf that got seperated from its mother this summer, sad thing is it won't make it through the winter unless we feed it and than you end up with a big ass animal that thinks you are the food machine. I have a nice comfy spot in my freezer picked out.
:lol: Good stuff.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 2 same dose , couldn't really say I had the same kind of energetic feeling today as yesterday. I also have to take into account the definte high you get from a sleep deprived state. I was able to bust as yesterday and usually after my weekly run into the big city I am not up for a big physical day. Today wa a dreary rainy day so a good day to recup and eat. I'll keep updating I am thinking 10 days to 2 weeks for results via mirror. I'll get a few pics here in a day or two for control measures, also PP was cool enough to send me the D to trial but I will be unbiased.

DMac

DMac

Awards
day 2 same dose , couldn't really say I had the same kind of energetic feeling today as yesterday. I also have to take into account the definte high you get from a sleep deprived state. I was able to bust as yesterday and usually after my weekly run into the big city I am not up for a big physical day. Today wa a dreary rainy day so a good day to recup and eat. I'll keep updating I am thinking 10 days to 2 weeks for results via mirror. I'll get a few pics here in a day or two for control measures, also PP was cool enough to send me the D to trial but I will be unbiased.
I never really felt much from it until a few days in, I think day 5 on I can feel it really strong.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day three same dose, same time, increased appetite is noticeable.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 6 starting to notice a little recomp happening, seem to be a bit more swole on a consistent basis vascularity isn't fluctuating as much, I have increased my overall calorie intake carbs and protein, noticed an increase in endurance and recovery from work related soreness is a little better,

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
10 days in beyond a doubt I am seeing results actually the feedback from my wife and a few others is what is telling. Have lost a bit of stubborn fat around my midsection and have hardened up nicely. still going with recomended dose of 4- 5 pumps per day after a shower. I had an idea that might be a little out there but I have been applying 2 of the pumps as a type of after shave. I had the idea after reading about exfoliating with a loofa prior to applying. So I thought what the heck, after shaving one morning gave it a try. No adverse reaction so I have been doing that every other day or so when I shave. have to be careful about contact with my wife and kids but that not a problem. no sides of any kind to report, the last few times I used any oral pro-hormones I had to cut them short due to soreness in my pecs, don't know if it was any gyno sides but I didn't want to chance it so far though not the slightest type of sides at all.. so far so good. I have been eating like a horse (or maybe moose) and still am leaning out but feeling and looking measurably bigger.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That calf looks darn good. Someday I'll hunt moose in AK..even though I've heard it's super easy. lol

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that one of course is not legal to shoot, its fairly easy though to get one a few friends just went out last week and they got 2 nice size bulls split up between 4 people its all the meat you need for the winter. I love moose and eat it almost as much as I eat fish, absolutley nothing added except probably pcb's from fallout but none of that nasty sh*t you get with beef you buy at a store! If you really want to come up and get one let me know I am always up for an excuse to play host.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Will do. It's getting harder and harder to get tags for elk down here.

-Too many people
causin too many problems
Not enough game to go 'round

lol

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
10 days in beyond a doubt I am seeing results actually the feedback from my wife and a few others is what is telling. Have lost a bit of stubborn fat around my midsection and have hardened up nicely. still going with recomended dose of 4- 5 pumps per day after a shower. I had an idea that might be a little out there but I have been applying 2 of the pumps as a type of after shave. I had the idea after reading about exfoliating with a loofa prior to applying. So I thought what the heck, after shaving one morning gave it a try. No adverse reaction so I have been doing that every other day or so when I shave. have to be careful about contact with my wife and kids but that not a problem. no sides of any kind to report, the last few times I used any oral pro-hormones I had to cut them short due to soreness in my pecs, don't know if it was any gyno sides but I didn't want to chance it so far though not the slightest type of sides at all.. so far so good. I have been eating like a horse (or maybe moose) and still am leaning out but feeling and looking measurably bigger.
Yes, very true.

Shaving and exfoliating will probably increase absorption about 10% and make the product about 40% more effective. Its a very good idea.

-Pp

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will do. It's getting harder and harder to get tags for elk down here.

-Too many people
causin too many problems
Not enough game to go 'round

lol
yep to many people moving here thinking they have a right to dictate what is good for AK before they have been here long enough.

Attachments

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
LOL..same mentality here in AZ. Used to be a bumper sticker back in the day that said

"Welcome to AZ, now go home. Leave your daughters."

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my wifes father lives up in New River (Kit Carson( semi-famous artist/jewler) spent quite a bit of time down there a few years ago, Prescott, and Sedona pretty nice place to visit.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
worth a try, I'll certainly buy some when this run is through.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro. i had a chuckle about the moose. haha

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is awesome stuff. I'm running it right now too. I'm living in waay Northern CA right now and there are plenty of Elk to go around here!

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I fished out of Brookings/ Cresent City one winter very nice place. Almost 2 weeks now right at about 1/2 the bottle as far as I can tell, so far great stuff, can't wait to stack it. I am thinking dermacrine or sustain, intraxcell, creatine and AP/P-slin. A month or so of this and when riding season starts look out! In about a week I'll have a final copy of the Turnagain/Ferguson 07 sled movie nice shots of Sam Carver sponsored by USP labs in last years winter-X games, we have 4 premieres scheduled around the state and I'll try and get the Carver/USP clip up somewhere.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
little update, my wife will be starting a dermatherm/tea-3 run in about a week probably. this will be her first serious log and trial. she is not so excited about posting pics but said she would, she wants to recomp a bit more details to follow, I'll help her get a log started but than I'll let her run with it. her's a pic from the end of the summer.

Attachments

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
still running the same dose, developed a little acne on my face which is definitley not the norm, not serious one or two blemishes, not saying its caused by the D but don't get any normally, I had stopped taking my usual staple supp Super Cissus about a week prior to starting this run and now about 3 weeks later nagging elbow soreness so i am resuming that supp, so far nothing else though,
What I noticed so far has been a fairly rapid slight recomp, more vascularity, loss in midsection fat, tightening and hardening up nothing extreme but noticeable. only 2-2.5 weeks so what I have experienced seems to be on par with what I expected, my diet has stayed the same other than increasing protein intake. Also no gym time just hard work. I would have to assume that with serious time under some steel the results would be better. Probably have another 2 weeks left in the bottle so I will run it till its done, also NO gyno type of sides so very happy there.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so three weeks and a few days in, still recomping, had a long weekend of moview premieres and after party's, during this whole cycle I have been actually pulling more long days and nights than usual. My average nights of sleep have only been about 5 hrs, a good friend asked me if I would help him at a bar he runs so i have been taking the bouncer/doorman spot on the weekends, my recreational employment I call it. Unlimited tab and built in babysitter at home have caused my wife and I to stay out WAYYY to late on to many occasions, I don't drink all that much so its been just sleep deprivation not to much alchohol. energy level is up, libido is fine don't seem to be experiencing any shutdown at all. I am thinking of tapering my last week down to 2 pumps a day but also starting sustain at 2 pumps a day and than increasing to 4 when the D is done.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Recieved another box yesterday, not comped as I sent a bunch of good tasting local fare down to the boys at Primordial. Started 2 pumps D and 4 sustain per day. One thing I have to report is the rash from sun exposure. Its October but 2 days ago was out working and it actually got pretty hot so after bagging the last rays of the season developed a really itchy red rash on my upper arms and shoulders. its going away slowly but over the last month I was out in the sun with no reaction so its either a cumulative thing or a result of being at the end of the bottle and perhaps the reactive agent is more concentrated. Nothing overly astounding to report but happy with the results, I have maybe 3 or 4 days left of the Dermacrine and then it'll be sustain. No shut down , no gyno type sides, all good so far other than the rash. My wife started dermatherm and tea 3 today so i will set her up with her log tonight.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks 250 miles north of Dutch Harbor winter opilio fishery. crushed my foot on that trip.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I love the sea, damn refreshing and powerful.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree even after over 30 years of living on it and near it.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the rash is almost gone, definitley something to be aware of, a few days into sustain and I feel that libido has increased no problems before so I supose this is good. I'll let my wife chime in on that one. Would have to say that still in recomp mode nice and steady alls well.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
done with the Dermacrine, other than the rash which is easily avoided and actually shouldn't happen again due to a tweaking of the formula, the bottle I recieved was an early batch. So other than that I liked the product, no usual sides one would expect with this type of supp. Gains were positive , not spectacular but also i was not into full balls out mass building. I am always interested in gaining a bit of muscle but maintaining is just fine as well. At some point I will get back into the gym but for now work and lifestyle is doing fine, I am building a squat rack in my shop that is one concession I'll make. can't beat em for short intense anabolic effects. Helps the riding season as well. So far the sustain beta is nice a little weird smell but it fades quickly, libido is effected from a positive standpoint, up up and away. Still keeping nice and full and vascular will get a pic up soon maybe when my wife posts hers I'll post as well .

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to say that I feel the sustain is doing better for me than the Dermacrine, totally off the cuff here but I seem to be adding a bit of size as well as leaning out, could be just the time frame of about 5-6 weeks into an elevated test level. I have been sleeping good and getting up earlier as well. Energy level has been way up and libido is also way up. Good thing my wife has no problem there either or things would be a drag. I just became the FXR racing rep for the whole state of Alaska so things will be getting very busy and interesting around here, X-games is coming up so I will undoubtly be heading down there and we have tons of stuff up here anyone ever hear of the Arctic Man competition or the Iron Dog race?..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Crazy bastid..snow machines are for getting groceries during a blizzard. :cheers:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I liked the Sustain a lot as well. I didnt put on the weight with it like I did the Derm but that was also after gaining 12-15lbs with the Derm! Either way good log bro.