Anyone try Nano Vapor?

1. Anyone try Nano Vapor?

I did a search and I seen mixed reviews here, but I was wondering if any updated info? I just placed my order and I'll be reviewing it if anyone would care to know real life effects.

2. I'm currently using it. I find it to be pretty effective. It took a short while for my body to get used to it, but it definitely gives me more energy and I feel more pump when I workout.

3. Heard mixed things. I'm personnaly not a fan of caffeine + creatine.. Nothing special in this formula. Not bashing Muscletech, but it's another thing you'll regret IMO.
    •   

4. pretty good, ties up some peoples gut. Got some good energy kick. Not a fan of muscle tech but this is actually a fairly good product.

5. I still didn't get my damn order yet haha, that proves I should have ordered at nutra. Anyway my workout buddy has some and I've been using his, other then it tasting pretty bad and my stomach hurting if I don't eat before it. The only thing is I wish I could find how much is really in the bottle of each thing on the list. Nano vapor is a small bottle for lasting how long it does with all this crap in it. The good thing is one scoop and you can feel a tingling effect, but since I'm doing a lot of cardio drinking this before is a no no haha

6. I haven't but I'd try it. I looked to make sure the damn thing wasn't loaded with high amounts of carbs/sugar. It isn't which is good. Even though I'm anti-muscle-tech I always love trying new Pre-workout formulas.

7. I tried some free Nano Vapor samples and they made me a little euphoric (not bad). Workout wasnt that good though. I like WTF pumped better.

8. I used a lot of it and personally, I didn't like it. It gave me a big crash after my workout. I prefer NO-Xplode over this stuff for sure. I seem to get a better pump from NOXplode. It makes different people feel differently though so who knows.

9. I had to use 3 servings of the sample to match the effects of TRAC extreme NO. I responded to it better than Ragnarok and about on par with RPM.

I had no crash NanoVapor, smooth energy (although nothing impressive), and no GI upset. The taste was enjoyable but I can't remember what flavor I had and I'm usually not too picky either about taste.

In response to the person who discussed GI upset when taken on an empty stomach... I can't see this doing a thing if you take it with food FWIW.

10. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I had to use 3 servings of the sample to match the effects of TRAC extreme NO. I responded to it better than Ragnarok and about on par with RPM.

I had no crash NanoVapor, smooth energy (although nothing impressive), and no GI upset. The taste was enjoyable but I can't remember what flavor I had and I'm usually not too picky either about taste.

In response to the person who discussed GI upset when taken on an empty stomach... I can't see this doing a thing if you take it with food FWIW.
    Good feedback. So, you didn't like Ragnarok? I am taking WTF pumed now and I really like it, but I was planning on buying Ragnarok next time.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Good feedback. So, you didn't like Ragnarok? I am taking WTF pumed now and I really like it, but I was planning on buying Ragnarok next time.
    Well, it tasted fantastic I dunno know man, you probably should still try it cause just about everybody else LOVES the stuff. I just didn't respond.

12. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Well, it tasted fantastic I dunno know man, you probably should still try it cause just about everybody else LOVES the stuff. I just didn't respond.
    I tried one of the samples, but didn't really feel anything off it. I don't think I could judge it by just one sample though.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I tried one of the samples, but didn't really feel anything off it. I don't think I could judge it by just one sample though.
    I used about 2/3 of the tub. I tried 1 scoop, 2 scoops, and even 3 scoops several times each.

14. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I used about 2/3 of the tub. I tried 1 scoop, 2 scoops, and even 3 scoops several times each.
    Have you tried NO Shotgun?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone tried Nano Vapor by MuscleTech?
    By zainathon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 08:05 PM
  2. Tried free sample of NaNO Vapor the other day...
    By planetfuzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 10:26 PM
  3. Anyone tried Nectar?
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 04:00 PM
  4. Has anyone tried Laser Hair removal?
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 08:37 PM
  5. anyone try pumpnpose's anti es?