Nycste tries Yellow Gold

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. NP has it listed as being 500mg per 1/4tsp.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    NP has it listed as being 500mg per 1/4tsp.
    oo that makes sense cuz 1/4tsp is about 00 cap. soo yea ok my bad

    2g teaspoon makes sense then.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    umm that appears to be very dangerous taking 6g of YG daily i thought

    a teaspoon isnt 2g either i dont think considering i only got 500mg into a size 00 CAP.

    i could be wrong.


    so these pumps kick in how fast? cuz i didnt feel anything for the most part taking it 3times a day and whatever dose i was using i forget. i didnt get any massive pumps etc etc


    You must have been taking a smaller than 500mg dose. It is 1/4 t. = 500mg, so 1 t. = 2 grams. The pumps kick in within 10 mins. I don't think its dangerous at all.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You must have been taking a smaller than 500mg dose. It is 1/4 t. = 500mg, so 1 t. = 2 grams. The pumps kick in within 10 mins. I don't think its dangerous at all.
    ok i think i did according to my above log

    3pills daily at 500mg each serving total 1.5

    and that is what was prescribed

    ur saying do 2g 3x daily for 6g total

    i wouldnt mind doing another test sometime down the road at like 1g a serving for 3g total daily

    ights soo you were taking a lot more then me and at the 500mg dosage i dont recall feeling anything esp after i ate

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    ok i think i did according to my above log

    3pills daily at 500mg each serving total 1.5

    and that is what was prescribed

    ur saying do 2g 3x daily for 6g total

    i wouldnt mind doing another test sometime down the road at like 1g a serving for 3g total daily

    ights soo you were taking a lot more then me and at the 500mg dosage i dont recall feeling anything esp after i ate

    I was thinking that you may have been taking a lower dose than 500mg because it seemed you were confused about the cap size and how much you could fill it up. The powder is not very dense at all, so you may have not had 500 mg caped. I would think it would also be a pain in the butt to cap because of its consistancy. I mean if you take a 1/4 t. and just level it off with your finger you may not have 500mg. However if you take 1/4 t. and pack it into the measuring spoon you may get 500 mg and you maybe get more than that because of the consistancy of the powder.

    "* product may settle during shipping, sold by weight not by volume"- remember label warnings like that?. There are so many factors to consider when measuring the dose of bulk powder product. If you really want accuracy get a scale, but even those vary from scale to scale.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I was thinking that you may have been taking a lower dose than 500mg because it seemed you were confused about the cap size and how much you could fill it up. The powder is not very dense at all, so you may have not had 500 mg caped. I would think it would also be a pain in the butt to cap because of its consistancy. I mean if you take a 1/4 t. and just level it off with your finger you may not have 500mg. However if you take 1/4 t. and pack it into the measuring spoon you may get 500 mg and you maybe get more than that because of the consistancy of the powder.

    "* product may settle during shipping, sold by weight not by volume"- remember label warnings like that?. There are so many factors to consider when measuring the dose of bulk powder product. If you really want accuracy get a scale, but even those vary from scale to scale.
    yea well i got a scale now and have been weighting everything i cap

    soo next round will differ !!!

    so your implying that if i pop 2g ill feel a pump within 30mins?

    and then moreso after the meal? maybe?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    yea well i got a scale now and have been weighting everything i cap

    soo next round will differ !!!

    so your implying that if i pop 2g ill feel a pump within 30mins?

    and then moreso after the meal? maybe?

    You may but I respond strangely to supplements. I think I might be somewhat insulin resistant and Yellow Gold appears to help that dramatically. I'm not saying I am insulin resistant and not that I am not. Just my basic feeling because of the way I used to feel after eating carbs without taking Yellow Gold and the way I feel when I am using Yellow gold. The thing is though I did get results with AP just not to this magnitude. The same thing happend with the newer capped version of Powerful, compared to Bulk Powerful the new powerful really didn't do much but help me sleep somewhat better. I could tell a difference with the capped new version of Bulk Powerful, but definitely not on par with the results attained from Bulk Powerful use.
  8. Thumbs up Kick Ass!


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yellow Gold is/was the beta of Anabolic pump, made by the same company. By the way I have tried Anabolic Pump and used 4 bottles. It was effective yes, but now I am using Yellow Gold and it is like night and day. It works so much better than Anabolic Pump. Its like anabolic pump X 20.
    Awesome for you my man. However, to have even more pronounce benefits you should be taking some banaba extract too. The pumps would even be more intense.

    A question though....for AP they say take it 15 mins before eating a high carb meal , but your saying to take it after eating and you get massive pumps, so in your experience, which is better....before or after a meal? I would think you want to take it before a meal because it designed to help shuttle the nutrients from the food you eat into your muscles, and not into adipose tissue (fat). I know taking banaba before eating is most effective because it allows you to take in more carbs without hardly any effort. Anyway, just curious about your insight on this bud?

    Caution: 6 grams a day can be dangerous....numerous resources support this, but then again it does depend on your bodyweight. How much you weighing in at bud?
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  9. damn 6 grams a day.1.5 grams a day was almost a magic bullet i may try a gram 3x a day of YG.did u notice diminishing returns after awhile?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Awesome for you my man. However, to have even more pronounce benefits you should be taking some banaba extract too. The pumps would even be more intense.

    A question though....for AP they say take it 15 mins before eating a high carb meal , but your saying to take it after eating and you get massive pumps, so in your experience, which is better....before or after a meal? I would think you want to take it before a meal because it designed to help shuttle the nutrients from the food you eat into your muscles, and not into adipose tissue (fat). I know taking banaba before eating is most effective because it allows you to take in more carbs without hardly any effort. Anyway, just curious about your insight on this bud?

    Caution: 6 grams a day can be dangerous....numerous resources support this, but then again it does depend on your bodyweight. How much you weighing in at bud?

    No you mis-understood. I was trying to say to take it 15-30 minutes before eating, then for say your next dose, depending on how long you wait between eating to wait at least 1 hour after you last ate to take another dose, then wait another 15-30 minutes before eating after taking the dose. So how do you consider this dangerous?. What are the dangers you speak of?. Oh yeah I weigh 218 pounds.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Awesome for you my man. However, to have even more pronounce benefits you should be taking some banaba extract too. The pumps would even be more intense.

    A question though....for AP they say take it 15 mins before eating a high carb meal , but your saying to take it after eating and you get massive pumps, so in your experience, which is better....before or after a meal? I would think you want to take it before a meal because it designed to help shuttle the nutrients from the food you eat into your muscles, and not into adipose tissue (fat). I know taking banaba before eating is most effective because it allows you to take in more carbs without hardly any effort. Anyway, just curious about your insight on this bud?

    Caution: 6 grams a day can be dangerous....numerous resources support this, but then again it does depend on your bodyweight. How much you weighing in at bud?
    I personally had more pronounced benefits with YG over AP. And, I definitely know the science.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    damn 6 grams a day.1.5 grams a day was almost a magic bullet i may try a gram 3x a day of YG.did u notice diminishing returns after awhile?

    I've only been taking it for about 2 weeks. I'll let you know though.

  13. Good to know T-Bone. I tried it last night and didnt really notice anything special but I dont really think I had an empty stomach. I have about 40pills of YG left over and I
    'll def give it a shot once Im done with NeoVar.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I personally had more pronounced benefits with YG over AP. And, I definitely know the science.
    Care to break it down for us?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Care to break it down for us?
    For the individual MOA's of AP and YG's mutually exclusive ingredients, or simply why I personally derive better results from YG?

    EDIT:

    The first is a scientific debate, the second is simply a matter of preference.

    The first comment is in reference to the comment about pumps being exclusively better with AP because of banaba.

  16. I'd like to hear the science behind their MOA's, but I was mainly questioning why you think YG works better for you than AP. Is it because of a specific MOA of YG that is different from AP, or is it just your anecdotal feedback?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'd like to hear the science behind their MOA's, but I was mainly questioning why you think YG works better for you than AP. Is it because of a specific MOA of YG that is different from AP, or is it just your anecdotal feedback?
    Just anecdotal for me. I have historically not reacted as prominent as others to Banaba.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Yellow Gold Log!
    By jminis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Log in
Log in