Nycste tries Yellow Gold

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Awesome for you my man. However, to have even more pronounce benefits you should be taking some banaba extract too. The pumps would even be more intense.

A question though....for AP they say take it 15 mins before eating a high carb meal , but your saying to take it after eating and you get massive pumps, so in your experience, which is better....before or after a meal? I would think you want to take it before a meal because it designed to help shuttle the nutrients from the food you eat into your muscles, and not into adipose tissue (fat). I know taking banaba before eating is most effective because it allows you to take in more carbs without hardly any effort. Anyway, just curious about your insight on this bud?

Caution: 6 grams a day can be dangerous....numerous resources support this, but then again it does depend on your bodyweight. How much you weighing in at bud?
    I personally had more pronounced benefits with YG over AP. And, I definitely know the science.

2. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    damn 6 grams a day.1.5 grams a day was almost a magic bullet i may try a gram 3x a day of YG.did u notice diminishing returns after awhile?

I've only been taking it for about 2 weeks. I'll let you know though.
    •   

3. Good to know T-Bone. I tried it last night and didnt really notice anything special but I dont really think I had an empty stomach. I have about 40pills of YG left over and I
    'll def give it a shot once Im done with NeoVar.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I personally had more pronounced benefits with YG over AP. And, I definitely know the science.
    Care to break it down for us?

5. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Care to break it down for us?
    For the individual MOA's of AP and YG's mutually exclusive ingredients, or simply why I personally derive better results from YG?

EDIT:

The first is a scientific debate, the second is simply a matter of preference.

The first comment is in reference to the comment about pumps being exclusively better with AP because of banaba.
    •   

6. I'd like to hear the science behind their MOA's, but I was mainly questioning why you think YG works better for you than AP. Is it because of a specific MOA of YG that is different from AP, or is it just your anecdotal feedback?

7. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'd like to hear the science behind their MOA's, but I was mainly questioning why you think YG works better for you than AP. Is it because of a specific MOA of YG that is different from AP, or is it just your anecdotal feedback?
    Just anecdotal for me. I have historically not reacted as prominent as others to Banaba.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Yellow Gold Log!
    By jminis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 04:09 PM