LAB RAT GETS HUGE: Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol NG(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Day 20
    Tue, Sept 25
    Superdrol-NG + MASS FX + RETAIN 2

    Weigh-in: 234

    Thoughts:
    Feeling great. Stack / combo definitely giving a boost now.... no idea why others noticed the boost earlier in their cycles (maybe my expectations / standards very high ?)... still very dry, and only flat when I first wake up. Libido is back up to about "average"... very alpha.

    Cardio: 60min treadmill / 1000

    Gym: UPPER / Nice MMC continues
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com


  2. Day 21
    Wed, Sept 26
    MASS FX + RETAIN 2

    Weigh-in: 234

    Thoughts:
    Weight holding fairly steady now.... feeling good. Mild cramping during workout. 3 week progress pics coming soon.... strength up about 5%

    Cardio: NONE

    Gym: LOWER / Core
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  3. hai!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    hai!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Day 21
    Wed, Sept 26
    MASS FX + RETAIN 2

    Weigh-in: 234

    Thoughts:
    Weight holding fairly steady now.... feeling good. Mild cramping during workout. 3 week progress pics coming soon.... strength up about 5%

    Cardio: NONE

    Gym: LOWER / Core
    great to hear............

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    lol, I'll try and catch up with you tonight via email, the drama queens are in full force over there

  8. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post

    I don't like country !!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  9. SUBBEDDDD wuzup long time buddy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    SUBBEDDDD wuzup long time buddy
    :bb3:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  11. Day 28
    Wed, Oct 3
    MASS FX + RETAIN 2 + ADVANCED PCT

    Weigh-in: 232

    Thoughts:
    Things still gradually headed in the right direction, but I'm looking a few lbs smaller (because... news flash... I am a few lbs smaller). Strength still holding steady... yes there have been a few very rough workouts with some moderate cramping. Typically, I would have tweaked a few more variables... but I'm holding things pretty steady to give an accurate review ONLY because it's a sponsored log. Make any sense ?

    ::echo::
    ::echo::

    Cardio: 45min Incline Treadmill

    Gym: UPPER
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  12. would you say the strength or anything has changed since finishing the SDNG?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    would you say the strength or anything has changed since finishing the SDNG?
    Mood / energy is down, and yes some workouts have been rough.... but overall nothing terrible (maybe because I knew what to expect or maybe because I've powered through SO many workouts before [while feeling lethargic]).

    Strength is holding steady (so still maintaining around 5% strength gains, while recomping).

    :bruce2:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  14. Day 32
    Sun, Oct 7
    MASS FX + RETAIN 2 + ADVANCED PCT

    Weigh-in: 233

    Thoughts:
    Feeling solid and getting some comments... mostly "god damn" and shiat like that from people I don't run into that often. To them, I'm actually appearing bigger = typical. Attention from females is way up compared to when I was @ 260lb. I feel like I'm recovering very fast between workouts. Feeling good and solid even on off days. Cardio is most definitely paying off.

    It's interesting to note that I'm not using any stimulants at this point, and strength is still holding steady. Before SDNG it was Chizled (Y+C...).

    Cardio: 45min bike

    Gym: UPPER
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  15. if you feel sluggish sometimes, it helps to take 2 FX pre-workout to energize the workout.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 10:28 AM
  2. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 08:56 AM
  4. Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol or hyperdrol
    By basebal10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 07:43 AM
  5. Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol
    By PhyzEd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Log in
Log in