SuperdrolNG.....GET SOME!!!!(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Day 12

    Chest

    Flat BB bench

    135x15 warmup
    225x15
    275x12
    275x10
    275x10
    225x22

    Incline hammer strength machine

    180x12
    270x10
    270x10
    270x8 real slow reps

    Pec Dec

    100x12
    150x10
    150x10
    180x8

    Cable crossovers

    50x12
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10
    100x10

    Today i did chest solo and went for a higher rep day. pumps were insane and energy was great i'm still wired! libido still high and so is aggression!

  2. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3138
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    225X22! WOW!

    i rep 225 out for like 5 LMAO!
  3. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Wed Day 13

    shoulders

    DB shoulder press

    40x12 warmup
    60x12
    70x10
    80x10
    90x9 got the 10th one only half way up then just let them go!

    shoulder flyes and bent over shoulder flyes 5 sets of 10

    shrugs

    i did some triceps supersets inbetween shrugs that pumped me up real nice!

    strength is definitally up.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3138
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great To See!
  5. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    thursday

    day 14 rest

    Fri day 15

    legs

    i just want to say i HATE DOING LEGS!!!!

    but my squats where up

    335x8

    i weighed myself friday and was up 3lbs and not holding any water.
  6. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    sat and sun day's 16 and 17

    rest didn't want rest but i couldn't make it to the gym this weekend.


    but guess what!!!!! i wanna bang hillary duff!
  7. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Slacker I bet that kitty burned more cals than you this weekend OR was it you burning cals with kitty
  8. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Slacker I bet that kitty burned more cals than you this weekend OR was it you burning cals with kitty
    no comment!!!!
  9. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Mon DAY 18

    Chest/tri's

    BB flat bench

    135x15
    225x15
    275x12
    295x12
    275x10
    225x13 6 secs total up and down

    Incline DB press

    70x12
    80x12
    100x10
    100x10

    Cable flyes, hammer strength incline machine

    Tri's

    Close grip

    135x12
    185x12
    205x10
    225x10
    255x8 I'm gonna get 10 next time!

    rope pushdowns, and dips with BW


    Effects

    Good:

    Strength is up
    Energy is great
    Mood is real good
    Aggression is really high (in and out of the gym)
    Pumps are insane (i get pumped from the warmup set)
    Libido is high

    BAD:

    Acne has increased a little (mostly arms and chest)
    Can't fall asleep if i take it to late in the day
  10. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wake up ! Tell me whats going on, are you big yet ?
  11. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3138
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    ...Good:

    Strength is up
    Energy is great
    Mood is real good
    Aggression is really high (in and out of the gym)
    Pumps are insane (i get pumped from the warmup set)
    Libido is high...
    def can't complain about THAT!
  12. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Wake up ! Tell me whats going on, are you big yet ?
    sorry i've been helping my friend move into his new house so i've been on here about 5 min each time. i have all the updates and will try to have them out tonight.

    **and i'm always Hyyyyooogggeee! wait what are we talking about?!?!?!?!
  13. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    def can't complain about THAT!
    nope! wait til you hear about my "stack" i'm putting together! Its gonna be CRAZY!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3138
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    can't wait
  15. Banned
    Hollidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    any pct?
  16. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollidae View Post
    any post cycle therapy?
    i'm runnin aPCT by AX. i'm not completely sure how much shutdown this caused but i think its very minimal if at all, but why take the chance.
  17. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Days 19 - 22

    Back day i kept the PR i hit (280x8) on lat pulldowns couldn't break 8 but i'm just happy it stayed with me and wasn't a one day thing.

    Did legs the next day and it sucked but i got up to 365x7 which is fine by me i hate doin legs and they grow still.

    Shoulders i hit 225x10 on BB military press *seated. after i got done with my 5 sets of shoulder flyes i ran the rack from 30 all the way down to the 5's....holy sh*t.......i felt like i was gonna throw up but you can't beat the pump from that.

    there was 2 extra caps left in the bottle so the last day i took 6. 2 in the morning and 4 pre workout. that was crazy but it was chest day so why the **** not! i had so much energy i didn't know what to do. i got 295x14 and when i stood up i was definitally a little light headed for a few seconds. was it worth it? HELL YA!!!!
  18. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    FINAL REVIEW:

    I ran SDNG solo and was told that i would feel it the first day. Ok so the first day i took 1 cap in the morning before breakfast and by about 10am i noticed that i just felt good not hyper or jittery just felt good. I took the next dose 30min before i went to lift (this was 2caps). i went to the gym 30min later and noticed a little bit of energy but i didn't really notice it until i started lifting, by the time i was done with my first exercise the energy and aggression was real high. i had to use the clock for my rest inbetween sets so i would make sure and rest long enough, cause i was real hyped. It was like this throughout the entire cycle.

    I think this is a very versatile product. It would be great for a beginner but also the experienced PH/gear user would also benefit or "feel" it. It can be used in a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle, although i don't think this product will cause you to gain 10+ lbs it would be a great addition to a stack. (i'm planning a killer stack right now with this involved, when i finalize it i'll post it up).

    I think the shutdown on this product was very minimal if at all, but this assumption is goin off of how i feel and not by blood tests, so don't hold me to this by thinking just cause someone read it in this log that it doesn't cause shutdown. That is my own personal opinion and basing it off of other cycles i have done.

    SIDES:

    Good

    *Strength increases
    *Libido was high (it took about a week for me to feel this)
    *Mood and sense of well being was great
    *Aggression was very high (in and out of the gym)
    *Gained a total of 3lbs
    *Lost about 1% bf (looked a little bit leaner at the end)
    *Energy was very high throughout the day (no crash or jittery feeling)
    *Crazy pumps (i wasn't taking any NO products)


    BAD

    *Acne (not much just a little bit on chest and arms)
    *If i took to late in the day i couldn't fall asleep (my fault not the products)
    *Sometimes after the larger dose i had to force myself to eat i just didn't feel hungry


    Just wanted to thank the AX team, Bigsmith, macedaddy for allowing me to test this product out for them, it was fun!
  19. Banned
    Hollidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    3pds in a 3 weeks?
  20. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollidae View Post
    3pds in a 3 weeks?
    ya i ran it a total of 22 days and gained 3 pounds while losing about 1% bf. I ran it solo, i'm sure if you stacked it you would gain more.
  21. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3138
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    FINAL REVIEW:

    I ran SDNG solo and was told that i would feel it the first day. Ok so the first day i took 1 cap in the morning before breakfast and by about 10am i noticed that i just felt good not hyper or jittery just felt good. I took the next dose 30min before i went to lift (this was 2caps). i went to the gym 30min later and noticed a little bit of energy but i didn't really notice it until i started lifting, by the time i was done with my first exercise the energy and aggression was real high. i had to use the clock for my rest inbetween sets so i would make sure and rest long enough, cause i was real hyped. It was like this throughout the entire cycle.

    I think this is a very versatile product. It would be great for a beginner but also the experienced PH/gear user would also benefit or "feel" it. It can be used in a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle, although i don't think this product will cause you to gain 10+ lbs it would be a great addition to a stack. (i'm planning a killer stack right now with this involved, when i finalize it i'll post it up).

    I think the shutdown on this product was very minimal if at all, but this assumption is goin off of how i feel and not by blood tests, so don't hold me to this by thinking just cause someone read it in this log that it doesn't cause shutdown. That is my own personal opinion and basing it off of other cycles i have done.

    SIDES:

    Good

    *Strength increases
    *Libido was high (it took about a week for me to feel this)
    *Mood and sense of well being was great
    *Aggression was very high (in and out of the gym)
    *Gained a total of 3lbs
    *Lost about 1% bf (looked a little bit leaner at the end)
    *Energy was very high throughout the day (no crash or jittery feeling)
    *Crazy pumps (i wasn't taking any NO products)


    BAD

    *Acne (not much just a little bit on chest and arms)
    *If i took to late in the day i couldn't fall asleep (my fault not the products)
    *Sometimes after the larger dose i had to force myself to eat i just didn't feel hungry


    Just wanted to thank the AX team, Bigsmith, macedaddy for allowing me to test this product out for them, it was fun!
    glad you liked it! you were another one that i was worried about..........hehe........... but, might as well put the product to the test, and you did! Great log, thanks for the feedback!
  22. Banned
    Hollidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    should a newbie stack?
  23. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3138
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollidae View Post
    should a newbie stack?
    depends, what are you thinking of stacking it with........and do you have any expereince with the other compound?
  24. Banned
    Hollidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%
  25. Banned
    Hollidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    so 2 boxes of SNng( 8 weeks) and 4 weeks of pct...
  26. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3138
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollidae View Post
    so 2 boxes of SNng( 8 weeks) and 4 weeks of post cycle therapy...
    right!
  27. Banned
    Hollidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    whats the best AX stack for a 1sttimer
  28. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3138
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollidae View Post
    whats the best AX stack for a 1sttimer
    how about start a new thread instead of hijacking the log?

    will be glad to help you there.
  29. Banned
    Hollidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    ugot mail
  30. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    oh look it's trip ...........guess im a bit late to this one
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Malleus gets some 10-Hour energy!!!!! (AGEFORCE Sponsored)
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:48 AM
  2. Trying To Get Some Work Done with Focus XT (Sponsored)
    By matt352 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 06:41 PM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 10:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in