3clipseGT and SuperdrolNG a powerful love story!(Sponsored)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id like to first off thank Mace and BigSmith and AX for letting me test this!! I was supposed to get the Mass stack ( I thought) but only got SDNG which is completely fine by me!

This is a sponsored log btw. I will not be biased and will report exactly what i see, feel, weight put on, fat dropped, fat gained so on n so forth!

I got it in the afternoon just early enough to be able to pop one and still have space between my workout and the end of the night to take the rest! So today will officialy be

Day 1 !

Just took one cap like stated above, nothin crazy yet and i wont make any observations really until the workout.

Diet is on point. Id like to lose a bit of fat while gaining some lean mass although im not changin my diet just doin cardio.. Is cardio ok Mace or BigSmith?

Training is usualy 4-5 days a week depending on how i feel. Its kinda of like a tripdog routine i go by feel and its usualy never the same!

Weight last time i checked was around 194 and Bf% was around 13%.
Height would be 5'8" 1/2 :lol:

Any other questions comments feel free to let me know!

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro i look forward to it!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure why you did not get the stack. Someone did then :(

Sorry mate. 2 pre-workout and then get some!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure why you did not get the stack. Someone did then :(

Sorry mate. 2 pre-workout and then get some!
Its cool bro no worries i just appreciate the chance to test it!

Hey guys just outa curiosity since were running it at 4 caps a day and theres 90 caps are we just running the bottle till it runs out or hows that goin? Just was curious, thanks.

Last edited:
superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!!!

Good luck bro :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because it was love at first sight! When my eyes met those pills i knew id be in love!! :lol:

Anyways guys took 2 caps and will be heading to the gym. Reports to come later! :dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys popped the 2 caps like i said and headed to the gym.. About 20 mins later i noticed i felt a little headache coming on but at the same time felt like the sh*t. You know that word confidence. lol..

Anyways did back today and had a reasonable workout. Pumps were there and vascularity was great. Headache hindered the workout as i felt i could keep going but my head so no no. Weights felt the same no real strength increases yet but i didnt expect it.

So far i did "feel" it but will be able to better guage the "feel" the next time when my head isnt throbbing. All in all a good workout, i was sweating a good bit and i felt very awake! :dance:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did you take with food? lots of water? little water?

Trying to figure out if the SD caused the headache and if so, how to prevent it. THANKS! :thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can you please put SPONSORED in your title?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you take with food? lots of water? little water?

Trying to figure out if the superdrol caused the headache and if so, how to prevent it. THANKS! :thumbsup:
DAY 2
I took it without food but i had a slight headache coming on and i think the intensity i had from the superdrol made it come on quicker.. Ive noticed im much thirstier as well. My water intake has been very well and been upwords of 2 gallons or so a day.

Today was an off day for me and a much needed one. My body was asking for it and i gave it one. Tomorrow i shall hit it hard though. Popped the 1 cap in the morning, 2 afternoon, and will be hittin up my last one here shortly. So far i must say i like the mental alertness and the readiness. Tomorrow will be an awesome day to see how well this works for me!

Changed the thread title macey boyyyy! :lol:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far brotha!

Keep it up!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good so far brotha!

Keep it up!
Thanks bro!

Day 3

Popped my usual 1 cap this morning. Ate shortly after and feel good so far. No crazy energy but good. I wont be makin it to the gym today as the gym closes right as im getting outa work. Maybe ill go for a run or somethin a lil later.

Till then guys its off to work! :dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Ok guys. With the work schedule i have its hard to get to the gym on the weekends so monday will be a great indicator of how well this stuff is doing for my workouts. For my libido i can say its doing great. Harder fuller and more pronounced and when i say this i mean it because i usualy cant improve upon much in this area as ive never had libido problems to begin with but this makes me RRAANNDDDYY!!! :lol:

Mental focus is nice but its nothing thats wowed me yet. Thirst is about the same, still drinkin plenty of water and appetite seems up a bit.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

Ok guys today is day 5. Arms and shoulders tonight. I popped 2 of the stim x at like 2 in the afternoon its now 8 here and im still feeling it! I liked the energy its nice..

Took 3 of the SDNG as well before to see if maybe that will make a diff..

Ill report back when i get home!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, had a great workout tonight.. Energy was good, felt like i could keep going, not that cracked out feelin but i could definately tell a diff with the amount of caps. I feel hot but its not uncomfortable. Weight seemed a bit lighter and pumps were atrocious which i LOVE! Felt like my arms n shoulders were just gonna explode at any moment.

Also my vascularity is getting pretty wicked!

Some weights that werent as light last week seemed like a cakewalk this week. So far im lovin it. Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Also Mace since at 4 caps a day 1 bottle wont last 30 days are we just running the SDNG until the bottle runs out or you got somethin planned? I was jw, if were just runnin this bottle till it runs out i may pick up another one and run this log for a total of 6 or more weeks and maybe up the dose a bit and play around with it if after the initial testing you guys dont mind.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also Mace since at 4 caps a day 1 bottle wont last 30 days are we just running the SDNG until the bottle runs out or you got somethin planned? I was jw, if were just runnin this bottle till it runs out i may pick up another one and run this log for a total of 6 or more weeks and maybe up the dose a bit and play around with it if after the initial testing you guys dont mind.
Yeah i was wondering the same thing....i picked up another bottle pre-sale at nutra b/c i want to run this for hopefully 6 weeks or so.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was wondering the same thing....i picked up another bottle pre-sale at nutra b/c i want to run this for hopefully 6 weeks or so.
sweet i'm not the only one! :twisted: i was wondering that too cause after the initial testing i was thinking of trying 6 caps/day!:ntome:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn - 6 caps a day. i'm thinking about going down to 3 because i'm getting such a stim out of it

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet i'm not the only one! :twisted: i was wondering that too cause after the initial testing i was thinking of trying 6 caps/day!:ntome:
I agree i wanna try 6caps/day.....love the effect i get from the 2 cap individual dose.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn - 6 caps a day. i'm thinking about going down to 3 because i'm getting such a stim out of it
I really don't get an overwhelming stim effect.....more of an overall bliss with decent aggression and pumps. It just goes to show you though how we all respond differently to supplements/AAS.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree i wanna try 6caps/day.....love the effect i get from the 2 cap individual dose.
you guys are as bad as me! :head:

Now, you know why i punish myself by taking double, triple the doses, with food, without food and all sorts of crazy ways I can think of...................ITS SO I CAN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OF GUYS LIKE YOU THAT WANNA DO IT, TOO! LMAO!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now, you know why i punish myself by taking double, triple the doses, with food, without food and all sorts of crazy ways I can think of...................ITS SO I CAN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OF GUYS LIKE YOU THAT WANNA DO IT, TOO! LMAO!
:D Great minds think alike my friend :twisted:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established

soooooooooooooooo thats a yes then?!?!?!?!?! :woohoo: :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Ok guys libido is still up a good amount and the mild stim effect is nice. I really enjoyed the 3 PWO and will most likely do that again tonight.

Mirror impretions tell me im looking fuller, more vascular without any additional fat gain, actualy maybe a little leaner actualy.

Tonights going to be chest so ill report back later with my findings!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys tonight was chest!

Stepped on the scale and im weighin in at around 192lbs or so. Like i said i seem to be leaner. Im looking much fuller though and vascularity is rediculous. My strength seems to be coming back nicely from where it fell off when stopped my bulk and went into a huge cut because i had gotten a tad to fat but my strength is picking up nicely.

Also 3 caps before workout is the SH*T!!! My gym partner was like dude your a fvcking animal as i felt like i could keep going and going. My muscles felt full and pumped, i just felt huge. I am definately enjoying this stuff a ton! I shall be getting another bottle and running this for atleast 6-8 weeks seing as how its not methylated once im done with the log. I shall also play with the dosages as stated before! :thumbsup: :bb3:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with playing with yourself......... oh, I see you guys' are talking about playing with the doses - sorry about that... That's cool, too!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes just be careful though......"you'll shoot your eye out kid" :lol: :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dayt 8

Tonight will be back at the gym! I must say that with pushing myself this hard in the gym im getting sore again which i love and then it seems recovery kicks in and whipes it away. :thumbsup:

Anyways ill report back later tonight. Throw some pros n cons ive come across so far, stuff of that nature.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys tonights workout was awesome. Im really enjoying this product.

Pros for me so far:
-Great muscle/mind coordination...I can feel it working
-Pumps have been great
-Vascularity is up
-Libido is up
-Appetite is up
-Energy is great/ zero lethargy
-Also seem to be leanin out a tad
-Aggressiveness in the gym/ stamina is great

Cons for me so far:
-Only thing i can honestly think of is it is interfering with sleep a little, nothin crazy but a little.

Thats really the only con i can find so far. No sides that are bad no nothing, overall just a positive experience so far guys.

My physique is changing rather nicely, and its nothing huge at all, but im noticing little stuff here and there and not all of it is from SDNG but i know that the intensity that its bringin me is definately helping..

Thats all till tomorrow folks!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys tonights workout was awesome. Im really enjoying this product.

Pros for me so far:
-Great muscle/mind coordination...I can feel it working
-Pumps have been great
-Vascularity is up
-Libido is up
-Appetite is up
-Energy is great/ zero lethargy
-Also seem to be leanin out a tad
-Aggressiveness in the gym/ stamina is great

Cons for me so far:
-Only thing i can honestly think of is it is interfering with sleep a little, nothin crazy but a little.

Thats really the only con i can find so far. No sides that are bad no nothing, overall just a positive experience so far guys.

My physique is changing rather nicely, and its nothing huge at all, but im noticing little stuff here and there and not all of it is from SDNG but i know that the intensity that its bringin me is definately helping..

Thats all till tomorrow folks!
this SH!T is like PREGO.........ITS IN THERE! :woohoo:

How can you ask any more of a supplement than to deliver what SDNG does!?!?!?!?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this SH!T is like PREGO.........ITS IN THERE! :woohoo:

How can you ask any more of a supplement than to deliver what SDNG does!?!?!?!?

Hahah im loving this stuff Mace! It was funny last night i hit a quick shoulder workout and really did not feel like doing it, popped the 3 caps ( my fav dose ) and headed to the gym. Id say within 5 mins from the gym i was scopin out my routine and thinkin ima kill it. What did i do even though i only had 30 mins? I strait killed my shoulders, had them aching and feeling just huge, and my traps were gonna jump out of my shirt!!
I loved it, couldnt stop lookin in the mirror either! hahah

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs looking good bro! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro! I have to say i really havnt ever felt THIS good on a PH ever really. Im likin this stuff so much i ordered another bottle :-D.. I shall be running it for a good bit! YAYUH! lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! I have to say i really havnt ever felt THIS good on a PH ever really. Im likin this stuff so much i ordered another bottle :-D.. I shall be running it for a good bit! YAYUH! lol
THATS AWESOME! :bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered another bottle, huh? Sweet! Me too!

Great minds think alike! :lol: :thumbsup:

Day 10

Today was arms day. Bis n tris. Had a great workout today, pumps were there like usual. Threw some traps in as well, trying to get them things to pop but there being stubbourn.

Had a great workout, felt great, didnt wanna stop workin out thats for sure. Recovery seems to be picking up a bit, hunger is up, thirst is still up, sleeping seems to be a bit deeper, a tad harder to wake up but not horrible. Vascularity is by far the best its been in a long while too!

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
good looking stuff 3c are you still dosing 3 caps preworkout