1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Best Non-PH Stack? Opinions please!

So, I've been away from the boards for a while due to heavy workload and have lost track of the myriad of supps that have hit the market. A while ago, I was planning on doing a BAM/JW stack, but not sure if that's outdated (there may be a more effective non-PH stack). Any suggestions? I also thought about the Diesel Test/Raw Test stack, but that may be somewhat outdated as well.

I'd appreciate it if I could get some ideas of the latest "best working" stacks for doing a lean bulk! I've done a few PH stacks in the past, but am looking for a pro-hormone free stack/cycle.

If you suggest products, please give dosing! Thanks all.

Me: 5'8", 185lbs, 6-pack (10% bf?), lifting for eons, mesomorph

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%

hyperdrol x2 and mass fx.

seems to be getting good reviews. The hyperdrol alters the test/oestrogen ratio in favour of test, and the mass fx acts much like 'activate', it depresses the role of SHBG's. However, if you can only afford one product...i'd go for the hyperdrol x2
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.16%

Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post
    hyperdrol x2 and mass fx.

seems to be getting good reviews. The hyperdrol alters the test/oestrogen ratio in favour of test, and the mass fx acts much like 'activate', it depresses the role of SHBG's. However, if you can only afford one product...i'd go for the hyperdrol x2
    Thanks for the input. I heard good things about Hyperdrol, and H2 was supposed to be even better. I forgot about this product. And I've heard positive feedback re: Mass Fx. Any input on how you'd stack these (dosing, duration, etc)?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

http://www.anabolicx.com/store/hd-4.html

That shows an outline of a stack with MassFX and Hyperdrol2. The Retain2 is cortisol control and optional in the stack.

If you want to buy all three products, Nutraplanet's got the stack for sale and they're running a Labor Day discount coupon this weekend.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...ple-stack.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.16%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    http://www.anabolicx.com/store/hd-4.html

That shows an outline of a stack with MassFX and Hyperdrol2. The Retain2 is cortisol control and optional in the stack.

If you want to buy all three products, Nutraplanet's got the stack for sale and they're running a Labor Day discount coupon this weekend.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...ple-stack.html
    Hey bro, thanks for the heads-up. I think I'd personally pass on the Retain...stick w/HX2 & Mass FX. That cycle in the link....running those 2 for 12 weeks (3 months). I'm assuming a cycle that long, you'd have to purchase multiple bottles??
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.99%

look into x-factor. Ive heard great things about that. you MUST purchase 2 bottles however for a cycle and each bottle is close to 50 bucks but ive heard people gain on average from 5-10 pounds of lbm. sometimes more.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Hey bro, thanks for the heads-up. I think I'd personally pass on the Retain...stick w/HX2 & Mass FX. That cycle in the link....running those 2 for 12 weeks (3 months). I'm assuming a cycle that long, you'd have to purchase multiple bottles??
    i believe 8 weeks is fine. When i took mass fx as a standalone though, i was told by Dr.D to do 4 weeks on, 2 off, then 4 weeks on again
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

Yeah, that's right. I believe it was three of each for the full 12 weeks, but it doesn't have to be run that long. You could run it however long you like. That's just an example of a cycle and you just wouldn't want to run it OVER 12 weeks.

BTW, Nutraplanet has the products for sale separately, as well, so you wouldn't have to buy the Retain.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.16%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Yeah, that's right. I believe it was three of each for the full 12 weeks, but it doesn't have to be run that long. You could run it however long you like. That's just an example of a cycle and you just wouldn't want to run it OVER 12 weeks.

BTW, Nutraplanet has the products for sale separately, as well, so you wouldn't have to buy the Retain.
    Ya, Nutraplanet has some good stuff, pricing, shipping. I've ordered their BCAAs in the past and was happy w/them. I'll snoop around their site.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Non Hormonal Stack
    By toums in forum Supplements
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:12 AM
  2. Best Non-hormonal Stack for in between cycles
    By fcpcjc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 10:03 AM
  3. Best Non-Methylated stack for Size?
    By mclucas in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2