NEED HELP ON TESTANATE50 cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If your 18, you should NOT take this. It is a combo of 2 or 3 steroids. It could really mess you up.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, you've completly made your mind up that you're "going for it" with this steroid? I just want to hear you say it loud and proud before I give you any advise...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only sound advice that I can offer is to NOT do this steroid at your age. You are going to run the risk of messing your endocrine (relating to glands that secrete hormones internally directly into the lymph or bloodstream) system up for life. Your best bet is to get your program right in the gym – get a strong diet (food is fuel, and very anabolic) - and maybe add some creatine / bcaa / multi-vitamin to your arsenal. But if you have your mind made up – go for it! But when your nuts shrink to the size of your common-sense in this matter and you are permanently walking around with a useless and flaccid penis – you can thank yourself for it.

Good Luck!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should probably try to bulk naturally. you have ALOT of weight you could gain naturally. i bet you could get to 200 easy. esp you being 6'2".
i'm a midget 5'11"

you're also too young btw: 18 and taking all three of those... the sad thing is you might not be eating enough and may only gain 8-12 pounds whilst on that cycle just because your body didn't get enough calories...

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
hey im 18 yrs old. 6'2 150lbs. Im just naturally very skinny and im pretty sure im going to try Testanate50. I already bought the stuffso im pretty sure im going for it. I've been researching it and reading alot of logs on here about it. Any body got any advice or anything on cycles what to do wat not to do. Or anythign else i should take or shouldnt take. Thanks
he man just to let you know if your thinking about running testanate 50 at 18 yrs. old your crazy dont do it.im 25 and i ran it along with e-bomb which is a ecdysterone and nolvadex xt post cycle.this **** was awesome but my blood pressure went through the roof.my face was hot and red all day long i had veins popping out of my head. i suggest good diet maybe a n.o. supp pre workout and a lot of protien and calorie intake and go heavy on your compound movements.

jackson812

Awards
thanks

no im not 100% sure if im taking i really aprreciate ur advice. I am eating alot and alot of the right stuff i just have a very hard timeaddign weight which makes addign muscle even harder. Do you have any advice as to somethign less that i could give a try?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
re-read my post - that's what you need at 18

give yourself time bro

at 18, i was 147 - 21 165 - 24 185 - 27 (first PH) 201 - 30 221

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
no im not 100% sure if im taking i really aprreciate ur advice. I am eating alot and alot of the right stuff i just have a very hard timeaddign weight which makes addign muscle even harder. Do you have any advice as to somethign less that i could give a try?
i would look into something like halodrol liquid gelsor something that stimulates anabolism through plant extractions.if your wanting to gain some weight get a good weight gainer.true mass by bsn is pretty good and taste great.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
At your age, maybe creatine. Thats about the only "supp" I'd suggest. That and a butt load of food. You'll gain weight. Start with creatine monohydrate cause its very cheap. See if that works for you. If not, try one of the other creatines.

Hope that helps man.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey im 18 yrs old. 6'2 150lbs. Im just naturally very skinny and im pretty sure im going to try Testanate50. I already bought the stuffso im pretty sure im going for it. I've been researching it and reading alot of logs on here about it. Any body got any advice or anything on cycles what to do wat not to do. Or anythign else i should take or shouldnt take. Thanks
Put this on a shelf for the next 3 years. Spend those three years on protein weight gainers, neovar , and doing something like german volume training, then do some other cycle FIRST after you are 21 before you try testanate50. If you can't get enough calories in to gain weight now, steroids aren't going to help.

Taking t50 as your first cycle is like driving a viper the first time you are behind the wheel of a car.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - you gotta start out driving a 'scooter - just make sure you wear your helmet dut-do-doo (Carlos Mencia voice)

jackson812

Awards
ok thanks for all the advice. im going to shop around and research what scooters would work for me.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
thanks im looking into those now.
good. that is something you don't want to get into as stated previously. No need to compromise your health or you long term gains by jumping at something like that years before you should.

this is something you need to take a long range approach to.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Hey bro, another reason not to take this stuff is that it is one of the most toxic "single pill stacks" around.

Some of the most knowledgable and experienced people at AM.com will not even take it.

Nice to see you researching though...

jackson812

Awards
hey guys thanks again all this feedback is appreciated. Im going to look into other thigns that will help a little

munstah

Awards
thank God he came on here for advise.. that stuff would have really F'd your **** up

jackson812

Awards
yea i honestly was tol it was good stuff to use but i figured i would come here and make sure it wasthe good stuff..turns out it wasnt. Thanks to everyone for the good advice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i honestly was tol it was good stuff to use but i figured i would come here and make sure it wasthe good stuff..turns out it wasnt. Thanks to everyone for the good advice
:)

One plus is that if you don't really want it sitting around till you are 21, its probably easy enough to trade or sell off to someone else. Good luck with whatever you do go with, post it here and keep a log. Heck, just keep a log here of your exersize routine, it helps to be able to look back at what you have been doing over time.

BrentH560

BrentH560

Awards
I started my first cycle of prostanzol at 18 and had great gains however i realize at the age i was an idiot..The guys on here are right in the fact that you still growing and actually do not need prohormones to get bigger.. you will naturally get bigger since you have yet to hit your peak and that is the sole purpose of these drugs to exceed your peak. However no one can stop you and since you already bought it you will more than likely take it.

I suggest you read up on some testanate logs and follow proper PRE and POST cycle treatments. This is a very strong supplement with 3 seperate drugs therefore it is going to be VERY hard on your liver so no alcohol.

Be careful and everything will work fine.. keep us informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.