need help choosing a stack - AnabolicMinds.com

need help choosing a stack

  1. New Member
    allknottedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    need help choosing a stack


    i need a little help choosing a good stack.im looking to bulk up but quality lean mass gains. any info would be helpful.wanting to put on a good 15-20lbs.
    current stats 5'10" 165lbs. 4%bf
    goal. 185lbs. 3%bf.
    took testenate 50 along with milkthistle liver support.had good gains but very harsh on the body.thanks.

  2. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    3% BF is unhealthy and just an all around dumb idea - most people need an average of 4.3% and higher to function - I suggest you research this because i feel I may be wasting my time explaining it.

    And plus, how old are you? If you're at 4% right now at 165 and expect to bulk 20 lbs while dropping down to 3%? LOL

    Please research BF % for HEALTH
  3. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    4%! you told/tested you for that? Thats crazy talk. If you are at that then good luck clean bulking without PH/AA casue you must have crazy metabolism. I would suggest posting in the supp section not log section. Also, the only "safe" satcks i can think of are
    Annbolic Xtreme stack
    ALRI stack
    Applied Nutricuticals
    oh yea a few more.
    Seriously man, there is crazy amounts of info on all these setups.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    allknottedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    3% BF is unhealthy and just an all around dumb idea - most people need an average of 4.3% and higher to function - I suggest you research this because i feel I may be wasting my time explaining it.

    And plus, how old are you? If you're at 4% right now at 165 and expect to bulk 20 lbs while dropping down to 3%? LOL

    Please research BF % for HEALTH
    im 25 and a personal trainer at omni fitness tested me about 3 months ago but it was the hand held electronic tester dont really know how acurate that is.mainly just need to put on some size throw the bf out the window
  5. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allknottedup View Post
    im 25 and a personal trainer at omni fitness tested me about 3 months ago but it was the hand held electronic tester dont really know how acurate that is.mainly just need to put on some size throw the bf out the window
    You have any basic supp experience? BCAAs, Omegas, PreWO intensity., maybe a "weak" burner? I don't see how you can lose more if you're that low. I'd say eat super clean if you're not. Do cardio 2-3 times a week(HIIT to help retain muscle) and maybe look into one of the previous mentioned. the Annabolic Xtreme stack alwasy gets good response, but with Pro-Anabol now the ALRI one is nice too. I want to run the ALRI in a few months.
  6. New Member
    allknottedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    You have any basic supp experience? BCAAs, Omegas, PreWO intensity., maybe a "weak" burner? I don't see how you can lose more if you're that low. I'd say eat super clean if you're not. Do cardio 2-3 times a week(HIIT to help retain muscle) and maybe look into one of the previous mentioned. the Annabolic Xtreme stack alwasy gets good response, but with Pro-Anabol now the ALRI one is nice too. I want to run the ALRI in a few months.
    yea as far PH goe testanate 50.good results but bad sides.halodrol liquigels.i usually just take the basics.bcaa's mulit vitamin,fish oil,true mass whey protien.no- xplode,cell-mass.ill continue to take the multis,bcaa's and fish oil,protien i just want to add some good ph's to boost test levels
  7. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allknottedup View Post
    yea as far PH goe testanate 50.good results but bad sides.halodrol liquigels.i usually just take the basics.bcaa's mulit vitamin,fish oil,true mass whey protien.no- xplode,cell-mass.ill continue to take the multis,bcaa's and fish oil,protien i just want to add some good ph's to boost test levels
    Why are you on a weight gainer if you're tryin to lean out more?
    Do you do cardio?

    Look into Epistane.
    Havoc some have reported is harsh.
    Possibly superdrol.
    If you even happen to trip into the A-A-S section you'll have plenty of info.
    Just check out logs and look for PCT depending on what you choose.
  8. New Member
    allknottedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Why are you on a weight gainer if you're tryin to lean out more?
    Do you do cardio?

    Look into Epistane.
    Havoc some have reported is harsh.
    Possibly superdrol.
    If you even happen to trip into the A-A-S section you'll have plenty of info.
    Just check out logs and look for post cycle therapy depending on what you choose.
    appreciate it twitch
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help choosing stack
    By Tinyme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 09:55 PM
  2. Need help choosing a stack to bulk
    By sbrb12898 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 08:55 AM
  3. need help choosing a stack to bulk
    By sbrb12898 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:01 AM
  4. Please read need help on a stack.. All info helps.
    By Rideordie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 10:04 PM
  5. Need help choosing an internet service provider
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in