Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Starting weight: 189lbs
BF: A 4-pack

Goal: Become leaner yet maintain my present weight.
Training: Weight 3-4 times/week and cardio every other day.
Dosage: 4 caps/day for first week then upping it to 6 for second week if I feel things are lacking.
Diet:I plan a strict diet throughout the week yet relax a bit on the weekend. I will cut carbs slightly and increase protein while keep calories around maintenance level.

Day 3

Weight: 190.8 (+1.8lbs) Pleasantly suprised by this but I will not get too excited yet.
Fullness: Feeling this already. However a few drinks over the weekend and a couple of cheat meals may be the cause, we'll see.
Mood: Slightly up (Day 2 especially, I was max relax.)
Joints: Less creeky and sore
Sleep: Some tossing and turning first 2 nights. Was better last night.
Lethargy: Slight 2pm laziness, took a couple 15 min naps.
Aggression: Up already, but with no edgy attitude at all.
Strength: Up slightly
Libido: Same, except for day 2, it was crazy!!
Acne: None and my skin feels cleaner and softer for some reason.

Other comments: Sorry for the delay in starting but summer vacation overlapped things a little. Anyhow, I am a huge fan of the original Activate, the great mood and huge libido/sexual drive increase have always been my favorite. So lets see how the newer version pans out along with the additional goodies. My testicules are already slightly harder and fuller by the way. One thing I can honestly say that I feel from this product already is the fullness upstairs and downstairs.

I will post again on Day 6 unless anyone has questions or comments or something really worth mentioning comes up.

Thanks again to "Designer Supplements" for letting me run this log.:woohoo:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Weight: 190lbs

Fullness: If there is anything that starts early and continues with this product it's the fullness.

Mood: Up

Joints: Little more sore in the knees

Sleep: Getting very vivid and deep

Lethargy: Normal mid afternoon laziness

Aggression: A positive aggression

Libido: Normal with intermittent "ups"

Acne: A few pimples have shown up

Other comments: Still early in the cycle to see huge changes. Mood is really good but I get more easily agitated at things. My appetite and cravings have not went up much yet but I can certainly pack away more food.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Weight: 189lbs

Fullness: Up

Mood: Up even more

Joints: Knees and ankles feeling drier. Some soreness and stifness in the morning.

Sleep: Extremely deep and vivid. Able to easily sleep 8-9 hours without waking.

Lethargy: None

Aggression: Still a positive aggression

Libido: Higher than normal.

Acne: Still a few pimples

Other comments: Big thumbs up. Just like regular Activate, the 2 dominate effects for me on Activate Xtreme are again the sleep and sex drive increase. I have a few small pimples on my back. I have leaned out around the mid section. My libido is up much more now, rigidity is up bidtime, and testes are much fuller and dropped. I noticed my mood fluctuates less and I am way less fatigued both physically and mentally. I am much more patient fellow on Activate Xtreme. My endurance is up and strength a little. I had some slight nipple puffiness on day 2 but after that there has been no trace at all. My appetite can be funny, I can easily eat a ton of food every few hours but at the same time my regular cravings and empty stomach crankiness is gone by by.

No doubt my next order will include another bottle of Activate Xtreme to run for 8 weeks.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Fullness: Still up

Mood: Still up

Joints: Feeling better. Started low dosed cissus.

Sleep: The best ever. Dreams are like a movie they are so clear.

Aggression: Positive aggression

Strength: A little higher

Libido: High

Acne: Even a few more tiny pimples around my shoulders

Other comments: I feel this product slowly kicking in more and more. You can feel the slight rush and warmth after taking a serving. Testes are even fuller and harder than day 9. Slight changes in vascularity and leaning out some with little changes in weight. I cannot say enough how great I sleep while taking this. DOMS has decreased pretty good because I've been upping the poundage bigtime (reps of 5) in the weightroom and I'd normally be extremely sore the next day. Good stuff.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Fullness: Up

Mood: Up but seemed more nervous lately when exposed to uncomfortable situations, like interviews, meetings, etc.

Joints: Slight ankle and left shoulder pain lately.

Sleep: Solid as a rock. I could easily sleep 12hours.

Aggression: Increased positive aggression

Strength: Must say that this is noticebly up now

Libido: High

Acne: No extra pimples than from the start

Other comments: The fullness has stepped up a notch and so has my hunger cravings. I can eat alot and not feel bloated.Still getting the odd feeling of warmth after a serving. Testes have dropped alot and very full and hard. Libido still great too by the way. My mid seems to be leaning out and chest/shoulders looking tighter. My weight feels like i's on a climb now. Running a 5x5 routine and liking it alot.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Fullness: Still up

Mood: More easily agitated on occasion.

Joints: Feeling better.

Sleep: Not as deep the past few days.

Aggression: Above normal at times

Strength: Climbing

Libido: Back to normal

Acne: Pimples have diminished

Other comments: The effects seem different now. I am leaning out more the last few days and maintaining the full look. Libido has returned to normal really, but rigity is still on the higher end. Recovery has gone up because DOMS have decreased. Training intensity is still high though. No increased hair growth that I can see and acne has subsided. Testes still full. Getting agitated at times while other times I am extra mellow. For the first few hours of taking a serving is when I can especially notice the calming sensation. Also noticed slight tingling sometimes in the testes after a serving.

Any DS reps able to tell me that if I spread the 4 servings out to single capsules throughout the day, that it would offer any more benefit? Trying to maintain a steadier "high" I guess you would call it. I might try it and see.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Note: Because I was getting very irritable around day 17-18 and my libido had reverted to normal, I decided to take a day off Activate Extreme, plus I dropped the 30gms/day of BCAAs that I had just started (keeping a close eye on this however, since there was a thread started mentioning lose of libido linked to BCAA) and then following my day off I only took 2caps of ACT Ext at bedtime. Boy, was I happy with my decision. Libido the following morning was like that off day 2(nuts!!) and I was feeling much better again in regards to irritability. From my experience I am pretty confident it was either one of two things, or both. Firstly my estrogen had been driven too low and the dosages of Rhodiola were too high. Reason being is that from experience I've witnessed both of these scenarios. First I am extremely sensitive to estrogen lowering products and the first symptoms are lowered libido and increasingly sore joints. ATD, RR and even 300mgs of 6OXO kills it. Secondly in the past I've dosed 500mg/day of Rhodiola and by week two I was very edgy and cranky. So since day 18 I have reverted to 2 caps at bedtime and I am loving it. I may tinker with the dosages a little and try adding 1 more cap per day. I'll keep ya posted.

So to recap day 21 things are like this.

Fullness: Crazy pump after a workout.

Mood: Way up again. Increased well being. Day 15-18 anxiety symptoms have diminished bigtime.

Joints: Feeling much better.

Sleep: Very deep and vivid.

Aggression: Very positive but not without the attitude.

Strength: Climbing since day 1.

Libido: Elevated!!

Acne: Zero

Other comments: So it seems just like any other product dosages may have to be tailored from individual to individual based how not all bodies function the same. In my situation it seems I will gain because a bottle will last me longer and I will still reap the same benefits. I am getting leaner, my weight remains the same and I feeling great. I will reintroduce the BCAAs today and also keep a close eye on this.

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
Day 21

Note: Because I was getting very irritable around day 17-18 and my libido had reverted to normal, I decided to take a day off Activate Extreme, plus I dropped the 30gms/day of BCAAs that I had just started (keeping a close eye on this however, since there was a thread started mentioning lose of libido linked to BCAA) and then following my day off I only took 2caps of ACT Ext at bedtime. Boy, was I happy with my decision. Libido the following morning was like that off day 2(nuts!!) and I was feeling much better again in regards to irritability. From my experience I am pretty confident it was either one of two things, or both. Firstly my estrogen had been driven too low and the dosages of Rhodiola were too high. Reason being is that from experience I've witnessed both of these scenarios. First I am extremely sensitive to estrogen lowering products and the first symptoms are lowered libido and increasingly sore joints. ATD, RR and even 300mgs of 6OXO kills it. Secondly in the past I've dosed 500mg/day of Rhodiola and by week two I was very edgy and cranky. So since day 18 I have reverted to 2 caps at bedtime and I am loving it. I may tinker with the dosages a little and try adding 1 more cap per day. I'll keep ya posted.

So to recap day 21 things are like this.

Fullness: Crazy pump after a workout.

Mood: Way up again. Increased well being. Day 15-18 anxiety symptoms have diminished bigtime.

Joints: Feeling much better.

Sleep: Very deep and vivid.

Aggression: Very positive but not without the attitude.

Strength: Climbing since day 1.

Libido: Elevated!!

Other comments: So it seems just like any other product dosages may have to be tailored from individual to individual based how not all bodies function the same. In my situation it seems I will gain because a bottle will last me longer and I will still reap the same benefits. I am getting leaner, my weight remains the same and I feeling great. I will reintroduce the BCAAs today and also keep a close eye on this.
mmmm at 6-8 a day of the extreme my libido is shot combined with the rpm at 5-6 on workout days I am pushing my tolerance to the limits.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola is best when dosed at smaller doses like 100-150 mg once or twice per day. Larger doses cause sedation and/or crankiness rather than calm energy.

I take mine first thing in the AM on an empty stomach.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Fullness: Always good now

Joints: Feeling good

Sleep: So vivid it's nuts!!

Aggression: Very positive

Strength: Leveled off some

Libido: Up

Other comments: I added an additional cap to make it 3 caps and I still feel good. I seem to prefer this over the 4caps per day. I was taking 1 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I will try the 3 caps spread out too and see if there is a difference. Testes are still full and hard like that of the first few days in. One negative about this product though is that is can give bad breath if the caps are not fully ingested. And it lingers for some time so be aware. All in all I really like the stuff and it's met my expectations so far.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Fullness: Always good now

Joints: Little drier and creeky again

Sleep: DEEP and VIVID

Aggression: Still positive

Strength: Steady now

Other comments: 3 caps seems as enjoyable as 2 caps but the only negative effect 3 caps has is in regards to my joints. I felt no creekiness at 2 caps per day but I can live with the 3 caps. Everything else is great, my libido is still strong and feeling of well being is great. My weight is holding steady and I am a little leaner but nothing drastic. I feel there is something out there calling to be stacked with this.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Fullness: Steady

Joints: Not as stiff as 3 days ago

Sleep: Excellent

Aggression: Positive

Strength: Leveled off

Other comments: No significant changes to really speak of now. Another 4 weeks of this would have been good but I will save it for another time. I want to try other products. I still have a few days left though. Staying at 3 caps till the end.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 35/Final Review

Fullness: Steady

Mood: Up

Joints: Feeling good

Sleep: Like a movie. I swear I don't move at all throughout the night.

Aggression: Positive

Strength: Leveled off

Libido: Slightly up

Well things have steadied out really. Nothing significant has occured since I've continued following the 3 caps per day from around day ~18-19. I like the adjustment and I definitely feel in an "anabolic state" while following this dosage.

The most pronounced effects I've felt from this product is very similiar to the original Activate. I get a very very deep sleep with extremely vivid dreams and heightened libido. Testicular fullness and hardness started setting in within the first week. The only thing with the Extreme version though, is that I had to cut back the dosage to avoid excessive estrogen supression from the estrogen inhibiting properties and moodiness/edginess from the high dose Rhodiola. I am pretty confident about these finding too because I have played with different AIs in the past along with higher dosages of Rhodiola. And these are findings specific to me, my body and my age.

I never really gained on the scales but no doubt I look better. The pump from the product would be the next dominent effect and following that is strength gains. All good stuff!! I never felt like I was intoxicating my body on this product either. I felt clean and had no upset stomach and no trips to the toilet.

The one negative I did find is if this product is not fully ingested then "hello bad breath." The capsule breaks in your throat if it's not washed down good.

It's good to know that I still benefit from the product at a lower dosage and get more of a bang for my buck in the end. I will definitely run this again but I'd like to stack it with something else. Something that will add mass, be synergistic but nonhormonal. I wanna stay clean for awhile.

I would like to thank Designer Supplements again for giving me the opportunity to trial this product. I have always been an Activate fan since it came out and will transition over to the newer version for sure.:thumbsup: