Epistane-Formastane Cycle Comments

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Epistane-Formastane Cycle Comments

I'm not big on doing logs etc while I try out stuff. But I need to make a few comments about the Epi-Form cycle I just finished. First for those who don't know me, I'm an old fart who started lifting over 55 years ago and has been up to his eyebrows in experimentation for 15 years. I've seen and tried most everything short of the hardcore.

I just did 10 weeks of pulsing Epi 3X per week at 20/30/30/40/40..../40 mgs ED (eg 20 before and 20 about 6 to 8 hrs later but never later than 6 PM) and stacked it with Formastane, 5 gms powder mixed with 8 oz of Penetrate. I applied the mix about 1 1/2 times a day since I often missed the second application due to some work/family/other requirement. I used 6 squirts doing chest, thighs and arms (I tried belly at first but don't think it works).
    I had a very, very nice increase in Libido which we old farts greatly appreciate. I had none of the tiredness which I used to have with superdrol. In fact along with my use of Beta-Alanine I just felt like my recovery was the best I have had in years and that added to my performance. What I did have was excellent strength increases. Some examples using my favorites ie the Hammer Strength equipment which I favor for its true weights, controlled form and safety.

Bench Press: From 5 X 300 to 5 X 340 and 2 X 360

Triceps Pressdowns: From 5 X 520 to 5 X 590

Low Rows: From 5 X 360 to 5 X 410

Now these may not seem great to some but consider I suffered a serious sprain in my right shoulder blade region when in week 5 I tried unsucessfully to move my point of lifting in the BP from below to above on my chest. That greatly hampered me for about 3 weeks as the Cissus/Celadrin healed me up. Today's BP was done now mid first week off cycle, after flying back on the redeye yesterday from Seattle and just getting over a severe cold. Still I set personal alltime PRs. I felt like a wimp but I even managed 6 reps in the HS Seated BP @ 230 lbs also a PR, although not very striking ( that is the toughest exercise for me).

I also took my normal daily range of supps such as
    NAC/Milk Thistle
    Green Tea/ALCAR/RALA
    Celery Seed/Hawthorn Berry
    Beta Sitosterol/Selenium
    Omega 3s/Red Yeast Rice/CoQ10
    Super Cissus/Celadrin
    Creatine/AAKG/Beta-Alanine

In my post cycle therapy I am using Nolva, DHEA, Fenugreek, Powerfull and some leftover 6OXO. I really think almost any post cycle therapy is overkill with a Epi-Form cycle but just for safe being I am doing so for 2 weeks. I am undecided whether to coast for a few weeks or to jump right back into another Epi-Form stack. I really found it to be so side free that I am raring to go already (some of you may remember me as the guy a few years ago who was championing 12 to 15 week cycles with MOHN). I am thinking of adding MOHN @ 50mgs ED to my pulse next cycle. I also have to find a way to get my second dose of Form in ED. I like that stuff.

Any and all comments appreciated from you young uns.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    I'm not big on doing logs etc while I try out stuff. But I need to make a few comments about the Epi-Form cycle I just finished. First for those who don't know me, I'm an old fart who started lifting over 55 years ago and has been up to his eyebrows in experimentation for 15 years. I've seen and tried most everything short of the hardcore.

I just did 10 weeks of pulsing Epi 3X per week at 20/30/30/40/40..../40 mgs ED (eg 20 before and 20 about 6 to 8 hrs later but never later than 6 PM) and stacked it with Formastane, 5 gms powder mixed with 8 oz of Penetrate. I applied the mix about 1 1/2 times a day since I often missed the second application due to some work/family/other requirement. I used 6 squirts doing chest, thighs and arms (I tried belly at first but don't think it works).
    I had a very, very nice increase in Libido which we old farts greatly appreciate. I had none of the tiredness which I used to have with superdrol. In fact along with my use of Beta-Alanine I just felt like my recovery was the best I have had in years and that added to my performance. What I did have was excellent strength increases. Some examples using my favorites ie the Hammer Strength equipment which I favor for its true weights, controlled form and safety.

Bench Press: From 5 X 300 to 5 X 340 and 2 X 360

Triceps Pressdowns: From 5 X 520 to 5 X 590

Low Rows: From 5 X 360 to 5 X 410

Now these may not seem great to some but consider I suffered a serious sprain in my right shoulder blade region when in week 5 I tried unsucessfully to move my point of lifting in the BP from below to above on my chest. That greatly hampered me for about 3 weeks as the Cissus/Celadrin healed me up. Today's BP was done now mid first week off cycle, after flying back on the redeye yesterday from Seattle and just getting over a severe cold. Still I set personal alltime PRs. I felt like a wimp but I even managed 6 reps in the HS Seated BP @ 230 lbs also a PR, although not very striking ( that is the toughest exercise for me).

I also took my normal daily range of supps such as
    NAC/Milk Thistle
    Green Tea/ALCAR/RALA
    Celery Seed/Hawthorn Berry
    Beta Sitosterol/Selenium
    Omega 3s/Red Yeast Rice/CoQ10
    Super Cissus/Celadrin
    Creatine/AAKG/Beta-Alanine

In my post cycle therapy I am using Nolva, DHEA, Fenugreek, Powerfull and some leftover 6OXO. I really think almost any post cycle therapy is overkill with a Epi-Form cycle but just for safe being I am doing so for 2 weeks. I am undecided whether to coast for a few weeks or to jump right back into another Epi-Form stack. I really found it to be so side free that I am raring to go already (some of you may remember me as the guy a few years ago who was championing 12 to 15 week cycles with MOHN). I am thinking of adding MOHN @ 50mgs ED to my pulse next cycle. I also have to find a way to get my second dose of Form in ED. I like that stuff.

Any and all comments appreciated from you young uns.
    glad to see that you added the cissus/celadrin, that stack made my joints ache. btw those are nice #'s for an old fart.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review!
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

hey when you were running the pulse cycle, did you see the most results in terms of strength and muscle at weeks 1-5 or 6-10?

Similar Forum Threads

1. "gain and keep" cycle; comments?
    By milwood in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 05:28 PM
  2. Possible new cycle, comments please
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 05:08 PM
  3. Intermediate cycle. Comments?
    By DoGMaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10