Additional Supps:
Creatine Monohydrate 5g post workout
Starting week 2 Trisorbagen 3caps ed
Cissus 2g ed

Blood Drawn 8/07/07:
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 685______norm range 280-800 ng/dL

ALT 15________________________norm range 5-35 units/L

AST 22________________________norm range 10-40 units/L

Will update when rest of Results are in.

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely subscribing to this one! :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

started yesterday after blood draw(FINALLY DOC GETS ME IN!!!), off day, nothing to report as of yet.

Dosed
1 am
1 aft
1 dinner
1 pm

Day 2

Today was Chest, had a solid workout bout on par with what i have been having....

Workout Highlights:
Chest
BB press 135 x12, 185 x10, 205 x10, 225 x10
DB incline 40 x10, 55 x10, 70 x10
Wide Fly machine 190 x10, 220 x10, 250 x10
DB decline 40 x10, 45 x10, 50 x10, 55 x10
Pec Fly machine(???) 90 x10, 100 x10, 110 x10
Dips 10, 10, 10

Dosed:
1 am (7am)
1 lunch (2pm)
1 preworkout (4pm)
1 PM (11pm)

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
sub
im interested to see the results of activate extreme
cheers dude

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Poops, I think u will like this product. The libido effects are great.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ORLY! well ill have to be on the lookout for that! i dont doubt thats the icarrin comin into play :twisted: that stuff is a wonder extract!

thanks to everyone for following along i hope to show to the best of my ability all that Act Ext has to offer.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you my brother!

Day 3

Again an off day today a tiny bit sore from yesterdays workout but noticable today was when i ate with my doses i got a nice full feeling in my chest and tris. Doubt its doing A TON right away BUT i was taking RPM up until starting this and it has icarrin in it as well, Act Ext probally has more and is now freeing up more bound test with the divanil.... i think im gonna like this little NHA run.

Dosed:
2 AM (with breakfast bout 930)
1 aft (with lunch bout 230)
1 pm (with dinner bout 630)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff poop i wanted to see some one log this:thumbsup:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
i'm in oh yea!

:dance: :cheers: :dance: :cheers: :dance:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
interested to see the effects. good luck to ya, subb'd

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

back and Bis today, had really good stength and drive throughout workout but the most noticable effect was with my preworkout dose then meal, took the 2caps Act Ext bout 30 min before eating then had a big bowl of noodles and chicken and had a suprisingly large pump in my chest and traps. Finished the workout with all sets easily completed and still some fuel in the tank. Will have to bump up the weight for all my sets.

Workout Highlights:
Back/Bi (extreme stretching between each set... YA thats right BJ :D)
iso cable lat pulldown(each side)-40x10, 50x10, 60x10, 70x10
Upright BB Rows-45x10, 55x10, 65x10
DB Curls-35x8, 45x6/7 (left was 6 but dropped right and redid with right assist... had to get even reps)
BB reverse grip curl/BBcurl-45x10/10, 55x14/10
Vertical row-60x10, 90x10, 110x10
BB lat pull down-70x10, 90x10, 140x10
Cable curls-30x10, 40x10, 50x7

Dosed:
1 am (1030am):yawn: :D
1 lunch (2pm)
2 preworkout (7pm)

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log looks good poopy.....good luck. I'm interested in trying activate extreme myself...go poop go :clap2:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nycste and gixxer, what do you guys do? follow each other around the forum and look up each other's posts?

I've never seen either of you without the other! :rofl:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
To the extreme stretching comment...cute:D

Nice bro...looks good so far..I like your split your running and the DC (Kinda) thing your running..GL my fair friend:run:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

That looks like a solid lift. The closest I have done would be HS. I bet you get a solid pump.

Do you do these as alternates? I bet holding the isometric portion with the opposite arm would be killer.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

That looks like a solid lift. The closest I have done would be HS. I bet you get a solid pump.

Do you do these as alternates? I bet holding the isometric portion with the opposite arm would be killer.
thanks for the comps it makes my lats and arms pretty tight.... ya i pull one down and keep the other barely flexed before lockout so there is a constant contraction even outstretched.... so its 20 reps 1:1 (r:l) making 10 for each side. i try my hardest though to make sure these pull downs are all lat and no arm, i think i can contribute these to the majority of my spread gains.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the comps it makes my lats and arms pretty tight.... ya i pull one down and keep the other barely flexed before lockout so there is a constant contraction even outstretched.... so its 20 reps 1:1 (r:l) making 10 for each side. i try my hardest though to make sure these pull downs are all lat and no arm, i think i can contribute these to the majority of my spread gains.
thats hot...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To the extreme stretching comment...cute:D

Nice bro...looks good so far..I like your split your running and the DC (Kinda) thing your running..GL my fair friend:run:
ya not exactly DC but close, its the way ive built into workig out that ive found works best for me.... wouldnt mind trying an all out DC method though and seeing how it works out for me..... mind helping me out with reps/sets and weight usage with my current split and exercises? PM me if ya gotta.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
ya not exactly DC but close, its the way ive built into workig out that ive found works best for me.... wouldnt mind trying an all out DC method though and seeing how it works out for me..... mind helping me out with reps/sets and weight usage with my current split and exercises? PM me if ya gotta.
You got AIM?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey poop! nice log! Just wanted to drop by and say hi!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
im always on aim hit me up. my name is my AM name. love u all.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
h3ll I didn't even have a chat client installed any longer.....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aight guys this aint some butt buddylist convention lol.

Day 5

Today was a bit of an experiment, i took 1 cap AM and 3 caps pre workout. About 35-40 min after i could feel a surge of energy not stim like but had a noticable surge of strength and want to workout. Didnt hit the gym for another half hour though cause of baby duties (doodies, lol) but then got in and got started, had great strength and drive and tried to push every last Rep even past my 10 max. half way through workout checked weight AT 187lbs... now my weight can fluctuate 5 lbs easy across 2 days so well see if this trend continues. Again finished with fuel in the tank and had a sick pump that lasted a couple hours after i left the gym

Workout Highlights:
shoulders/tris
Arnold DB press- 30x10, 40x10, 50x10
lateral raise machine-40x12, 60x10, 100x10, 130x12
Shoulder press machine wide grip-
70x10, 100x10, 150x10
C(url)B Skull crushers- 45x10, 65x10
shrugs (w/DB)- 60x10, 70x10
Rope pressdown- 60x10, 70x10
Single Cable pressdown(R:L)- 40x10/10, 45x10/10, 50x10/10

Dosed:
1 am (930am)
3 preworkout (7pm)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any better mood or libido so far poop?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dam you poop and your free activate x-tream.......:dump:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clarifying poopy,I guess it was just the "BB" part of it that confused me, I was like "how the fck do you get a Barbell Lat Pull Down ? " :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys Decided to change up my split a lil bit.... took the weekend off and will do chest today and legs tomorrow.... chest is my favorite exercise day and i go all out on it pushing heaviest weights i can handle... so i want to leave enough leeway before and after chest day to gain enough glycogen sotrage and then enough time for recovery after before i have to do any more pressing motion (shoulder and tris...).

Day 6

No noticable difference this day, not sore though wich was surprising. Took the day off but went bowling.... i won :D

Dosed:
1cap am (930)
1cap aft (2pm)
1cap evening (6pm)
1cap pm (10pm)

Day 7

Did some pushups just for the 'ell of it and had the most rediculous pump after 50, it was like my chest was about to pop. No other differences noted today.

Dosed:
1cap am (1030)
1cap aft (230pm)
1cap evening (7pm)
1cap pm (11pm)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Haha well tonights workout was amusing.... last week when i was working back i catch this lil skater kid up in the gym mostly jsut walking from machine to machine doing random stuff but hes staring at me the whole time.... either way when i come in today hes doing the exact same standing rows with a curl bar i was doing last week, no one else does em that ive seen there, so i kinda laughed and figured well imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... then the douche goes and smokes a cig and comes right back inside and uses the bench next to me.. i wanted to back hand him and tell him how stupid that was specially mid workout.. but i just got up and moved on to my next exercise.... it was the fly machine, i do an ok amount of wweight on the fly machine and i see him sit on a machine behind me in the mirror, so i do my sets and finish the last one @ 265x10.... as im geting up to move on he laughs and is like so how uch is that 20lbs? , no its 265.. oh 165??? NO 265... hes like oh... well why dont you max out the machine??? im like whatever im gonna shut this kid up... through the pin at the last slot (295) and move the 2 (5lb) slides over making it 305 altogether and bang out 7 more reps.... he just stared and then said thats crazy..... LOL.. any ways kinda cool cause i wouldnt have pushed up that far if he didnt prod me but i seriously hope i dont run into that kid again in the gym. /rant :rant:

Workout Highlights:
Chest
BB bench- 135x12, 185x10, 215x10, 225x7
incline DB- 50x10, 70x10
Fly machine- 190x12, 235x12, 265x10, 305x7 PR
decline DB- 45x10, 65x10

Dosed:
1cap am (10am)
1cap aft (3pm)
2caps prewo (8pm)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
little punk needs those cigarettes SHOVED DOWN HIS THROAT!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont hate skaters poop-tart..they are people too...maybe not that little panty waste but some of us are cool:thumbsup: ....i had this kid following me around 2 days ago...when i lift i dont like to be bothered..i get into my zone and it's go time....this highschool kid is like "i wana do everything you do cause you look jacked bro'...i was like AGGHHHHHHHH ..little pecker totally ruined my workout...