Halovar by Purus Log

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Some history. I used to work out like a mad man when I was 14 until I was 18. I did a cycle of Test Cypianate when I was 16 and a cycle of Deca Durabolin I snuck back from Bolivia when I was 17. I was rock solid 185 lbs.

Since then I've been up and down weight-wise. Two years ago I started running and lost a **** ton of weight. I did a triathlon last summer. I am 188 lbs at the moment, 18% bodyfat. Guns are a wimpy 14 1/2 inches. I just started working out again three weeks ago.

I'm 29 now and started to work at a gym. They had one bottle of Halovar by Purus Labs for sale. I did a little research and was amazed at the new "supplements" available. When I was a kid I used Creatine.

So I bougt the Halovar. I started it yesterday. I also ordered Universal M Stak which I should get in a few days.

I'll post all my stats tomorrow. That way you can see my progress.

Do I need to do a post therapy product after my "cycle?"

Purus has some other products that we carry. I'm thinking of checking into them. My gym carries "Re-cycle" and "E-Pol."

Anybody tried em? I get 20% off. :)

Thanks

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy is a good idea - how are you dosing?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
how am i dosing?
orally 50mg daily in the morning.
i think thats what you mean. i'm still kinda out of the loop when it comes to the new jargon.
i definately feel a little "wierd" tonight.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro, i think you may want to research the "supplement" you are taking - if you do not know that you have to have a PCT (a SERM)for a designer knockoff of oral turinabol (steroid) then you may want to reconsider this cycle...

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
hmm, i tried to read alot about this stuff. i couldn't find alot of information. the last time i did roids i didn't do any post cycle therapy. is there anything i can get that is over the counter?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha - you may want to read the forum rules man

i cannot answer that one

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i don't understand. i'm looking for something that i can get from a supplement store. just like the halovar that i bought at my gym. there isn't any post cycle theraply products that i can buy from a supp store? thats all i'm asking. thanks.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, you can get "supporting" supplement for your PCT, but it is still advisible for you to research SERM - because that is what you truely need (unless you would like breast)

check out Nutra Planet for all your supporting supplements.

SERM is up to you

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
It looks like Purus labs "recycle" might be good. there isn't alot of info on it at all.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
ok so i need something like tamoxifen. ok thanks for the info.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
halovar is similar to oral turinabol????????????

bro, i think you may want to research the "supplement" you are taking - if you do not know that you have to have a post cycle therapy (a SERM)for a designer knockoff of oral turinabol (steroid) then you may want to reconsider this cycle...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's a designer (steroid)... search the boards - sorry, don't wish to get in a discussion about (steroids) unless it is in the correct forum

board rules bro

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
ok so i've taken this stuff for 6 days and want out. i'm not prepared for serms and **** like that. am i already past the point of no return? if i HAVE to i can order some stuff online but i'd rather not have it sent to my house. so can i just stop this stuff without consequences? thx

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
not smart planning
thanks mr obvious :lol:

i had no clue what this stuff was when i bought it. it is sold in my gym an an anabolic analogue. The last time I checked (10 years ago) it was illegal to sell steroids in gyms. Why would i think that it was legal now? what did i know

anyway, i decided to stick with it. i've got plenty of info on SERMs and have a place to get some. I've got before pictures and before measurements. I'm going to start a cycle of Epistane as I'm coming off the Halovar and then I'm going to start the Serm and X-Lean after a month of the Epi. :head:

i appreciate the feedback.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i think so too. i'm glad this site is here, thats for sure otherwise i'd be out of luck. thanks

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
what amazes me is that they can sell roids in the gym but they can't repackage nolva and sell that.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep - it is such a damn shame!

nolva needs to be sold everywhere!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
psychologically i feel great! I feel pretty pumped. I'm up 2lbs and am hoping its not fat or water. I am working out tonight and will report on any strength increases I notice.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just make sure you're getting enough protein/carbs/fats - it's very crucial to your cycle

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
just purchased a bottle of halovar keep us updated!! and yes diet is key in the musle building process the supps are just a plus

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I am definately eating alot more and eating clean. I upped my protein intake by 50% at the very least. More carbs, proteins, fats, all around.

During yesterday's workout, strength gains were MASSIVE. I was really surprised. Incline DB Press from 40s x 8 to 50s x 8. Behind the head shoulder press from 95lbs to 115.

Keep in mind that I started back to working out a month ago, so it is probably easier for me to gain strength than someone thats been doing this for a while.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt do military press behind your head youll hurt yourself keep it in front especially now that your lifting heavier than you have in the past, but thats great news i cant wait to get in my bottle

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rule of thumb for prevention of shoulder injuries is - hands in front(eye view)for safety... if you cannot see your hands, your shoulders are at risk(rotator cuff - s.l.a.p. - etc)

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I revamped my workout from a 4 day split (2 days of push and 2 days of pull +leggs) per week to Sun - Legs, Mon - Chest/Tri, Tues Back/Bi, Wed - Shoulders workout. This will allow my muscles to rest longer.

I've noticed alot of strength gains. My weight has remained relatively stable making me think I'm increasing muscle and decreasing fat. I'm eating like a horse. LOTS of protein.

I have about two weeks of the Halovar left. I'm going to start the Epistane when I have about 4 days of Halovar left. I'm going to do a 40/40/30/30 of the Epi. Then Nolva and XLean for post cycle therapy.

Anyone recommend anything to get my normal testosterone levels back up as quickly as possible? Purus labs makes "Re-Cycle" but I haven't seen anything about it. Any other suggestions are welcome.

I'll post before and after pics when I'm totally done with the cycle.

PS I've been incorporating cardio 3x a week. I usualy run about 2-3 miles per time, 5-6mph on the treadmill.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
by the way, i've got 500g of CEE creatine. should i start loading it and then use it daily? or would this just complicate an otherwise productive cycle?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I just spent some time on this board reading about CEE. It sounds like junk. I'm gonna sell it on ebay and stick to the good stuff. Thanks Matt for keeping up with my thread.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man... no problem

looking forward to seeing your results!

:thumbsup:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
The way you want to run the Epistane 40/40/30/30 should be run inversely. It would be better to ramp up the dose IMO.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds good. I'll ramp up the dose.

Some info so far. I've had some very impressive strength gains but very little weight gain.

I got on the scale and I'm at 189 (no clothes), up from 188 (with clothes). I have to believe that I've lost some fat and water weight and have gained muscle. I feel bigger. My muscles look bigger and have increased vascularity.

No sides so far. (Maybe a little moodyness?) But I've noticed slight shrinkage of the boys.

On Friday I started to take 40mg Epistane per day to get a decent blood level.
Monday I'll start 30mg daily while I finish week 4 of the Halovar.

Week 2 of Epi will be 30mg p/o. Week three and four, 40mg p/o.

I'll keep yall posted.

I've also been taking Universal M Stak which I think is worthless. I need to get some Liv52 sometime this week.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I just read this.. Maybe this answers why I've seen strength and hardness gains, but not so much size.

"Methyl Hydroxy Testosterone

I would expect this to be similar to 17aa 4OHN. It will probably be very similar to Oral Turnibol where as it won't convert to estrogen or DHT, it will impart gains on strength and hardness, rather than mass gains."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/6298-prohormones-faq.html#post972278

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 of the Epistane and I've got 6 days left of the Halovar. I decided to run the Epi at 40mg for the four weeks.

I've got a chest w/o tonight so I'll report back on any noticeable strength gains over last weeks w/o.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
strength is definately up. i feel like i'm busting out of my shirt. i definately feel bigger.

my nads feel wierd. i get a wierd sensation daily.

last night i actually had a nocturnal emmission. first one since i was 14 or something, haha. the dream was insane. I was pumping some 50 year old woman. it was funny.

i'm at 40mg epistane daily and finishing up my last week of the halovar.

i ordered Cycle Support from NP today. The Universal M Stak had Milk Thistle in it which was an unintended bonus to an otherwise worthless product.

I definately need all the liver support I can get.

The $40 toward the cycle support is money well spent, IMO.

I'll probably have to order another bottle of Epistane to finish out the cycle at 40mg a day.

Shoulders tonight. I'm gonna shred em to bits. :)

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I just DESTROYED my legs. Squats, Deadlifts, Hacks and Hamstring Curls followed by systematic calf muscle exhaustion! Wow! I'll be limping for days.

I'm still having trouble figuring out how much food I need. I've been overdoing it the last few weeks and have noticed a 1/2 inch to 1 inch gain in my waist, from 34" to 35ish.

I've been eating clean but have reduced my cardio and have upped my calories. I'm going to try to reduce the amount slightly and will see what happens.

It is a balancing game for sure.

On another note, I'm done with the 1 month of Halovar! I'll take some measurements and will weigh myself tomorrow.

Now I'll finish up the Epistane at 40/40/40.

I started to take "LiverAid" until my Cycle Support arrives. I can't risk liver damage.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Update

Forgot to weigh myself.

Here's the measurements

Guns 13 1/4 to 15 inches
Chest 41 1/4 to 42
Waist around bellybutton 37 to 36 1/4
Calves 15 1/4 to 15 1/2
Thighs - 20 to 22

I'll do my best to get weight tomorrow.

I've got another month to run the Epi before PCT so I'll keep up the log until then.

I had a few ppl at the gym tell me they can see a big change in me.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Weighed myself today and came in at 194 up from 188 when I started.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome bro! Keep up the good work!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to edwards again.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I'm definately happy with the gains so far!
I can only hope that Epistane and hard work will put me over the 10lb mark.

It looks like my post cycle therapy will be
Torem 120/90/60/30
X-Lean

I'm looking for one more supplement to help me get my "boys" back in gear. They have definately shrunk.

Additionally, My right Nut has been small ever since my first cycle when I was 16 of Testosterone Cypianate.

Ideas? I've heard ActivateXtreme or 6-0x0. Maybe they can even help get my right Nad back. lol

Back and Biceps tonight

3 Sets of
Close Grip Pull Ups
1 Arm Row
Seated Wide Grip Pully Row
Seated Close Grip Pully Row
Wide Grip Pull Down

4 sets of:
Shoulderwidth Grip Barbell Curl
Close Grip Preacher Curls
3 sets of:
Incline Curls

Booya!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No man, just use the Torem and X-Lean... but if you want to throw in a natty booster, check out MASS FX

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I've got alot more reading to do.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good log so far! Keep up the good work!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
After reading alot from Dr. D, it looks like he recommends Rebound XT (or Rebound Reloaded) run inversely during PCT along with Lean XTreme.

I definately don't want to overdo the supplements.

As it is, PCT will cost $60 for those two supps. and another $55 for the Torem. So thats $115 for PCT. The Epi and Halovar were both $40.

That's just under $200 for (hopefully) 10lbs of lean muscle gain (and a few pounds of fat loss ) or $20 a lb.

Its interesting to break it down to the dollar amount per pound.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
anyone else notice that Fish Oil pills taste like butthole when they get burped up? YUCK

2 more people noticed how much better i look including a trainer at our club. woot