Marshbomb's Extreme Activate Xtreme Log

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Marshbomb's Extreme Activate Xtreme Log

For the next 30 days I will be taking Designer Supplements Activate Xtreme. Thanks to Robboe and Designer Supplements for providing the product and choosing me to log it.

About me:

I am 28 years old, well I turn 29 next week and I have been working out for about 10 years. I hit my peak as far as body weight and chest strength back when I was around 22 years old. Back then thanks to the old andro diol products and a stack recommended by the late Dan Duchaine I was able to get where I was flat benching 285 for sets of 8.
    That is until I tore my pectoral muscle and I have not been the same since. After that I went into somewhat of a funk for 5 or so years just going through the routine, not gaining and real strength and never going any heavier than 185 on flat bench but at the beginning of this year I decided that it was time to get back serious again. I started the year off with 8 weeks of hardcore dieting doing a high rep workout without a lot of compound movements. I was able to drop my weight from 226 to 211 doing this. I then did a cycle of EST Methyl vol (Superdrol clone) and got my weight back up to 225 or so gaining muscle while keeping fat gain minimal. I have recently came off of a Havoc pre workout and Methyl Vol post workout pulse and I feel Activate Xtreme is the perfect product for me right now to get those natty test levels up and keep my gains.

Here are some pics of my progression during 2007.

This is at the beginning of the year before starting a diet.

This is after the 8 week diet.

This is after the first cycle of methyl vol

This is the latest pic.

Goals: Basically I just want to test this product to see if it does what the label says it will do. Increase lean mass, boost sex drive and promote strength and performance. I will give a fair and honest opinion on these three categories.

Workout split - This is something I change up to keep my body guessing, right now I'm doing a 3 day split with legs getting their own day.

And now to the log.

Day 1

Weight: I forgot to weigh this morning on an empty stomach in just my boxers but I weighed 226 at the gym with shoes, shirt and shorts on and after having had Meals 1 and 2.

Meal 1 - Breakfast sandwich consisting of two pieces of whole wheat toast, 1 whole egg with egg beaters mixed in, 2 slices of low fat ham and 1 slice of 2% cheese. I also drank a small protein shake with 1 23 gram scoop of whey and a cup of skim milk.

Took 2 caps of Activate Xtreme at 10:00 AM

15 minutes prior to Meal 2 NOW Glucose Metabolic Support 1 cap

Meal 2 / 2 hour pre workout meal 2 scoops of whey in a cup of skim milk with ground oats mixed in.

1 hour pre workout 4 caps of RPM and 4 caps of Clear Edge

During workout sipped on Poseidon

Immediately after workout 1 cap of Glucose Metabolic Support and 4 caps of Neovar

Meal 3 / Post workout Meal 2 scoops of Whey, six tablespoons of Kwik Karb, 2 tablespoons of bulk Leucine and 1 teaspoon of Taurine all mixed in water

Meal 4 Cheat Meal: My wifes family had a big dinner where everyone brought a Mexican dish so I cheated a little with tacos, enchildadas, taco salad, nachos, etc. and a small piece of birthday cake. This will be my only cheat meal for the week.

Meal 5 / Before Bedtime shake 2 cups of skim milk, 2 scoops of whey, a tablespoon of peanut butter, a tablespoon of flax oil along with fish oil, CLA and sesamin caps.

2nd dose of Activate Xtreme just before bedtime

Workout Leg Day plus Abs

Leg Press - 14 x 360, 8 x 450, 6 x 540, 4 x 630 (This matches the highest Ive gone)
    Squats 12 x 185, 8 x 225, 6 x 275, 4 x 305 (This matches the highest Ive gone)
    Leg Curls - 14 x 120, 10 x 135, 8 x 155, 6 x 165 (165 is the highest the machine goes)
    Leg Extensions 14 x 190, 10 x 210, 8 x 230, 6 x 245 (245 is the highest the machine goes)
    Seated calf raises 20 x 90, 10 x 135, 10 x 135, 10 x 135

Crunches 2 sets of 20
    Side crunches 2 sets of 20
    Vertical crunches 2 sets of 15
    Vertical Leg Raises 2 sets of 15

Additional thoughts: Well its just Day 1 so not a whole lot to report but there a couple of things Id like to add. First of all an hour of so after taking the first dose I was in the bedroom talking to my wife and I popped some serious wood. There was really nothing that happened that should have triggered this and its a bit unusual for me out of the blue like that but I was ready to go at it. (Unfortunately we couldnt because my 2 yr old was running around the house and we couldnt have gotten that much privacy.) I dont know if the AX had anything to do with it but I felt I needed to at least mention it, Im thinking it was the Icariin doin its thing. Secondly I have been feeling a little under the weather the last few days and because of that I was contemplating on not starting the AX this week and not working out today but I went ahead and decided I would. Once I got in the gym everything turned around. I was not feeling any weaker than last week, my runny nose cleared up and I felt really, really good.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.16%

Looking forward to watching this thread! And great work so far
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    Looking forward to watching this thread! And great work so far
    Thanks man.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 2

OFF DAY

I still feel like hell today with these allergy problems. I dosed 2 caps upon waking and 2 more around 6 PM. Libido is still up today and I have been super pissed off at the world today. Comes in handy in the gym but my wife is about to murder me.

I'm not even gonna bother logging meals because of some stuff at work today I wasnt able to have as many as I would have liked. Im drinking a few protein shakes tonight trying to at least get my protein intake up for the day. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 3

Upon waking - 2 caps of Activate Xtreme

Meal 1 - Usual shake, 2 cups of milk, 2 scoops of whey, 1/2 of a banana, 1/2 cup of ground oats, tbs of flax oil along with CLA. fish oil tabs and sesamin.

Meal 2 - South Beach Diet protein bar

Meal 3 - Went out to eat with guys at work, we went to a coney place. I made the best of it just getting 2 coneys and a hot dog, no chips and water, also had same EFAs as lunch

Meal 4 / Pre workout - Protein shake with oats

1 hour pre w/o - RPM and Clear Edge

30 mins pre w/o - 2 caps of Activate Xtreme

Meal 5 / Post workout - Protein shake with Leucine, Taurine, and 60grams of WMS

Meal 6 - Homemade pizza with grilled chicken and 2% cheese, EFAs

Meal 7 - Will be protein shake with flax oil in skim milk

Workout

Biceps

Cheat Curls
    12x90, 8x120, 6x130, 4x140 <= New PR for me

Two hand cable curls
    14x110, 10x130, 8x140, 6x150 <= New PR and highest cable machine goes to without adding 5 pound weight on top

Shoulders

Push Press (Standing BB Press)
    12x95, 8x125, 6x135, 4x145 <= New PR

Military Press
    20x95, 8x135, 6x145, 3x155 - Was going for four but couldnt get it

Standing DB Lateral Raises
    20x20 lb db, 14x30, 12x30, 8x35 - was going for 10

Back

Bent over Barbell Rows
    12x110, 10x130, 8x150

Bent over DB Rows
    12x65 lb dbs, 8x70, 6x70, 4x75 - Could have went heavier but I have been having problems with lat strains and started feeling it pulling, didnt want to risk it

Additional Thoughts: Wow, what a workout. I felt stronger than I have in a long time. Definitely felt something extra. I think I am really going to love my run with this product as long as I dont have any injuries. Im trying to approach this as a skeptic and not try to make something out of nothing and it is just Day 3 but I really do feel different, libido is up, aggressiveness is up as well as intensity in the gym. Hopefully things continue to go the way they are going, if so I should see some great results from this product.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 4

Off Day

Upon waking - 2 caps of AX
    Meal 1 - Usual shake, EFAs
    Meal 2 - Protein Bar
    Meal 3 - Tuna and turkey in mayo with homeade wheat bread, EFAs
    Meal 4 - Protein Shake
    2 caps of AX at 6 PM
    Meal 5 - Low fat pork chops, red potatoes, green beans, homeade wheat bread, EFAs
    Meal 6 - Protein Shake in skim milk, flax oil

Nothing really new to add today although I felt super lethargic after work, looking forward to a good workout tomorrow.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 5

Upon waking - 2 caps of AX
    Meal 1 - Breakfast shake, EFAs
    Meal 2 - Protein Bar
    Meal 3 - Leftover porkchops, green beans, wheat bread, EFAs
    Meal 4 / Pre workout - Whey shake with oats and Taurine
    1 hour pre workout - RPM and Clear Edge
    25 mins pre workout - 2 caps of AX
    Right after workout - Neovar and Glucose Metabolic
    Meal 5 / Post workout - whey shake with WMS, leucine, and taurine
    Meal 6 - Sandwich made with one whole egg, egg beaters, low fat ham, 2% cheese on wheat bread
    Meal 7 - whey shake with flax oil right before bed

Weighed before workout and weighed 229. I havent weighed that heavy at the gym in years so Im not sure where that weight is coming from.

Workout

DB Incline Press - 16x65, 8x75, 6x85, 4x95
    DB Flat Press - 16x70, 8x90, 6x95, 7x100 <= DBs only go to 100 so all I can do here is keep going for more reps, 7 is a new PR for me with the 100s and that was after already being fatigued from the incline press
    Pullovers - 10x65, 8x70, 6x75
    Close Grip Bench Press - 10x185, 8x190, 6x195, 4x205 <= New PR
    Barbell Tricep Extensions - 16x90, 8x100, 6x110, 4x120

Additional Thoughts: I wasnt really feeling it this workout yet I still managed to get a couple of new PRs. I was surprised that I got the 100 lb dbs for 7 but throughout the workout the strength came from somewhere when I didnt think I had it in me before i started each set. Other than that nothing else to report.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 6 and Day 7

Off days, diet pretty typical, libido still seems a little up with spontaneous erections, overall mood pretty good

______________________________ __

Day 8

Upon waking - 2 Activate Xtreme

Meal 1 - Scrambled Egg Beaters, Turkey Bacon, 2 small pancakes and skim milk, EFAs

Meal 2 / Pre workout - Whey shake with ground oats

1 hour pre workout - 4 RPM

30 mins pre workout - 2 more Activate Xtreme, 3 Clear Edge

Meal 3 / Post workout - Whey shake with WMS, Taurine and Leucine

Meal 4 - Chicken Wraps, EFAs

Meal 5 - KFC Roasted Chicken Breast, cole slaw and mashed potatoes, EFAs

Meal 6 - Whey shake, flax oil

Before bed - Third dose of Activate Xtreme

Diet hasnt been quite as clean as I have wanted but then again Im not really doing a cut where I get super serious about every single thing that goes in my mouth so Im not too worried about it. Protein intakes is still pretty high, just getting a little more sugar than I would like.

Workout - Leg Day plus Abs

Leg Press - 14 x 360, 8 x 450, 6 x 565, 4 x 655 +25 (New PR)
    Squats – 12 x 225, 8 x 275, 6 x 295, 4 x 315 +10 (New PR)
    Leg Curls - 14 x 130, 10 x 145, 8 x 155, 6 x 165 (165 is the highest the machine goes)
    Leg Extensions – 14 x 200, 10 x 220, 8 x 235, 10 x 245 +4 reps (245 is the highest the machine goes)
    Seated calf raises – 20 x 90, 10 x 135, 10 x 135, 10 x 135

Crunches 2 sets of 20
    Vertical crunches 2 sets of 15
    Vertical Leg Raises 2 sets of 15

My workout felt great today. This is the closest that I have taken the AX doses together as there was only a 4.5 hour gap between the doses. Im considering taking a third dose tonight and maybe triple dosing the next few days just to see if I feel any different. I weighed 228 at the gym and that was after only breakfast and a pre workout shake so weight is up. I left this workout feeling completely wiped out, I felt like I was going to puke or pass out or both. I think its because I pushed myself to the limits on every exercise that I did. I did the most Ive done since I got serious about working out again on both Leg Press and Squats. While doing Leg Extensions on the last set I felt a sudden burst of strength and energy and knocked out 10 reps with the max amount of weight when I usually barely get 6. Today and yesterday I got some comments from family about looking more muscular and asking what Im doing for workouts, etc. Makes me feel good and gives me some motivation to keep pounding the weights and pushing myself to the extremes.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 9

Off Day

______________________________ _

Day 10

Meal 2 - Protein Bar
    Meal 3 - Tuna and chicken in miracle whip, wheat bread, EFAs
    1 hour pre workout - 5 RPM
    30 mins pre workout - 2 caps of Activate Xtreme
    Meal 5 / Post workout - whey shake with WMS, Leucine, Taurine
    Meal 6 - Grilled chicken, brown rice, veggies, wheat bread, EFAs
    Meal 7 - Will be whey shake with flax oil
    Before bed - 3rd dose of Activate Xtreme

Workout

Clean and Press - 12x115 +10, 8x135 +10, 6 X145 +10, 4x150 +10
    Dumbell Press - 20x40 +5, 8x60 +5, 6x70 +5, 3x80 couldnt get last rep

Standing BB Curl - 12x90, 8x110, 6x120, 4x125
    Cheat Curls - 14x90, 10x110, 8x120, 6x125

Bent over BB Row - 12x110, 10x130, 8x150

Thoughts: This is the third day that Ive been trying 3 doses a day. I really havent noticed a big difference between two and three doses so after one more day of three doses I am going to go back to two a day, this should make my total run of AX last 28 days instead of 30. I felt really good and strong at the beginning of my workout but the clean and press really wiped me out and made the rest of my workout suffer. That exercise is just so tough for me, it really exhausts my entire body but I did manage to go up 10 pounds on every set. I was also trying out a new gym today because there are several things about the Y that bother me. For instance the dbs only go to 100, there is only one flat bench near the dumbells, there is only one squat rack, etc. Anyways, I dont think the new gym impressed me enough to switch and my workout may have suffered a little due to being unfamiliar with the new gym. Anyways, by the time I finished shoulders and biceps I was completely wiped out to the point that I did not want to do back at all so I just did the one exercise and called it a day. I didnt weigh today but I will on Thursday and update that category. Libido still seems slightly up and overall mood, aggression also seems slightly up. The thing that I am excited about the most is that strength is still going up even after coming off a pulse cycle so its pretty amazing to come off a ps cycle and not feel any loss at all. Until next time...
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 11

Off Day

______________________________ ___

Day 12

Meal 1 - Usual Shake, EFAs
    Meal 2 - Protein Bar
    Meal 3 - Chicken tacos, EFAs
    Meal 4 / Preworkout - Whey shake with oats and Taurine
    1 hour preworkout - 4 caps of RPM
    30 mins preworkout - 2 caps of Activate Xtreme
    Meal 5 / Post workout - 50g of whey, 60g of WMS, Leucine, Taurine
    Meal 6- ??
    Meal 7- Whey shake with flax oil

Weight at gym before workout: 231, +6!!!! I cannot believe I am weighing this much.

Workout

DB Incline Bench - 16x60, 8x75, 6x85, 4x95 (this is the same weight and reps that I did last week. It felt much easier this week but I wanted to save some strength for flat bench so I didnt go any heavier or up in reps.)
    Barbell Flat Bench - 12x185, 8x225, 6x240, 5x250 +5 and +1 reps (Could have got 6 and possibly 7 reps on the last set if I had a spotter, didnt feel comfortable on my own trying)
    Pullovers - 12x70, 10x75, 8x80 +5 and +2 reps

Lying Tricep Extension - 12x90, 8x100, 6x110, 5x115
    Close Grips - 16x135, 8x185, 6x195, 4x205 (same weight as last week but last week I did close grips first with semi fresh tris. I didnt think there was any way in hell Id get up to that weight again but the strength came from somewhere.)

Additional Thoughts: Once again I felt really good this workout. The 250 on flat bench is the most Ive done in years since Ive been back and I know I could have knocked out another rep or two if I had a spotter. Strength seemed to stay up thoughout the entire workout. Today I am going back to 2 doses of AX a day, the three doses was causing some joint pain and seemed to hurt libido, im guessing too much estrogen was being blocked but two doses seems to be my sweet spot. I also have some mild acne which I usually done have so I know free test is up.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 13 and Day 14

Off Days

______________________________ ______

Day 15

Upon waking - 2 Activate Xtreme

Meal 1 - Scrambled Egg Beaters, Protein shake with oats, EFAs

Meal 2 - Grilled chicken, steak and baked potato leftovers

Meal 3 / Pre workout - Whey shake with ground oats

30 mins pre workout - 2 more Activate Xtreme, 4 Clear Edge

Meal 4 / Post workout - Whey shake with WMS, Taurine and Leucine

Meal 5 - Grilled chicken sub from subway, EFAs

Meal 6 - Whey shake, flax oil

Workout - Leg Day plus Abs

Leg Press - 14 x 360, 8 x 450, 6 x 585, 4 x 675 +45 (New PR)
    Squats – 12 x 225, 8 x 275, 6 x 305, 4 x 320 +15 (New PR)
    Leg Curls - 14 x 130, 10 x 145, 8 x 160, 8 x 165 + 2 reps(165 is the highest the machine goes)
    Leg Extensions – 14 x 200, 10 x 220, 8 x 235, 10 x 245 +4 reps (245 is the highest the machine goes)
    Standing calf raises – 20 x 200, 10 x 250, 10 x 250

Crunches 2 sets of 20
    Vertical crunches 2 sets of 20
    Vertical Leg Raises 1 sets of 20

Today I worked my ass off in the OKlahoma heat half the day so by the time I went to workout I already felt pretty tired but once I got into the gym I was able to focus and push some weight. I went up a little bit on squats and leg press, once I got to pushing the weight things felt great and i felt strong. Once again I am amazed that I am getting stronger each week even though Im not on a ph/ps cycle. Im expecting any day now for PA to start a thread about Activate Xtreme containing dbol or somethin.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 16

Off Day

______________________________ _

Day 17

Meal 2 -
    Meal 3 - Tuna and lean beef hamburger helper in miracle whip, wheat bread, EFAs
    30 mins pre workout - 3 caps of Activate Xtreme
    Meal 5 / Post workout - whey shake with WMS, Leucine, Taurine
    Meal 6 - Turkey hot dogs on wheat buns, 2%cheese, EFAs
    Meal 7 - Will be whey shake with flax oil

Workout

Front Dumbell Raises - 12x25, 8x35, 6 X35, 4x40
    Dumbell Press - 20x40 +5, 8x65 +10, 6x75 +10, 4x80 got all 4 reps this time
    Standing Lateral Raises - 20x25, 14x30, 12x30, 10x35

Standing BB Curl - 12x90, 8x110, 6x120, 4x130 +5
    Cheat Curls - 14x90, 10x110, 8x120, 6x130 +5

Bent over DB Row - 12x65, 8x70, 6x75, 4x80
    Tbar row - went light just to make sure I didnt hurt my back

I decided to try 3 AX preworkout today and I could tell a difference from my normal 2 caps. About 30 mins or so after taking them I starting feeling kindof strange and I wasnt sure if it was in a good way or not. Anyways once I started the workout I felt great, really focused even more so than normal. I really got a good sweat going and was able to push some weight. I do think it about time for a week or two off though so I think after I finish this run with AX I will get some much needed rest to let my muscles recuperate and grow. Its been quite some time since Ive taken a break and I can tell I REALLY need it.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

Day 18

Off Day

Day 19

Well today was chest and tricep today. It started off feeling like it would be a good workout, I did BB Incline Press for 16x135, 8x185, 6x205 and 4x215. I got the last set easier than last time and I could have got more weight or more reps but I wanted to save some for BB Flat Bench. After moving to BB Flat Bench I noticed on the first set that things werent feeling right. My left lat and chest felt a little strained even on the first set of 12x185. I then moved to 8x225 and things felt even worse. Well I should have stopped there but didnt, I threw some 10s on each side and was going to do 6x245. Well I felt that I could get the weight easy as far as my chest muscle went but on I also felt like I strained something in my left pec where it ties into my delt, the same injury I have had before on both sides. I am so frustrated right now because it seems like everytime I start getting back up there in weight on BB Flat Bench I do this. I have come to the conclusion that I dont think i will ever be able to go really heavy on BB Flat again. I dont know if its my form or that my muscles get stronger than my tendons but this always seems to happen. After straining this i went on and tried to do some tris and really couldnt do them the way I wanted to so I finished out the workout with some fairly light pushdowns and some light kickbacks. I think my body is screaming for some time off because like I said before, its been a looong time since ive taken any time off. Next week I will be in training with my job and getting home much later than usual so I think this is the perfect week to take off. I may even take off the week after just to get my body a good break and some time to heal. I have about one more weeks worth of the AX so I think I'll go ahead and finish out boosting test during the break but I may not have much to log other than maybe a libido boost or aggression.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sawn+Activate xtreme Log
    By cloc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 03:04 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:51 PM
  3. Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 08:26 PM
  4. riseboi by design: an ActivaTe Xtreme log