Endorush..brief review

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I wonder what would happen if you took Endorush and PowerFULL at the same time ?
    Your heart will explode!!!!!

4 servings per bottle of Endorush? How'd I miss that one???That explains a lot. 1000mcg of B12. 100mg of B6. Can't tell how much caffeine because they bury it in in the "proprietary" section. But holy crap. No wonder it feels like I'm straddling a rocket after chugging a bottle!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah 1 serving is 4oz. I noticed that before I decided to slam half the thing anyway. That should have been a sign. 16g of whatever the hell their propriety blend is. LOL. So it works due to overwhelleming the body. haha
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Answers

I have a high tolerence for stims and I'm trying to try about everything just like you. So far before Redline Extreme came out I thought nothing compared to Redline, I'd always take it before wrestling meets and it would turn me from my sloppy and slow self at practices into I can see the guy making a move before he does it and like I said how I'm usualy slow, I could react so fast I couldn't believe I actualy did. And now I tried the extreme and I think half a bottle of that equals a whole normal Redline, but I guess I'll try Endorush and see how it compares..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I'm gonna pick up some redline extreme tonight. We'll see how that goes.
  5. Really Really Good Looking
    Answers

Yeah I'm gonna pick up some redline extreme tonight. We'll see how that goes.
    It's kinda of weird, but I found the original redline to be stronger than the Xtreme version. The Xtreme version did not do much for me at all.

I believe the two major additions were:
    Sulbutiamine
    St. Johns Wort (MAOI)
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Endorush was awesome while it worked. Try 2 bottles at once.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I don't think anyone would want 2 bottles at once. Should i sip through a game to make it last longer
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Juicaholic View Post
    Endorush was awesome while it worked. Try 2 bottles at once.
    Unless your body composition is similar to 'Big Pun' or 'Ronnie Coleman' that's a very bad idea.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Unless your body composition is similar to 'Big Pun' or 'Ronnie Coleman' that's a very bad idea.
    "I'm not a playa - I just f**k a lot."
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    "I'm not a playa - I just f**k a lot."
    I bet Fat Joe could easily make 1 bottle of Endorush his bltch too.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

still need to grab a bottle. Wanted to before work but i din't want to be a sweaty mess and possibly have a heart attack. I will tomorrow though since i have nothin better to do. Before work one. then wednesday before my workout. Can;t wait. I will be gettin Clear shot and focusXT for school time. I had the Matrix and it was pretty good. Think it was the pre-release version casue it tasted chemically but still good.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I think that I am the only one that actually gets a reduced HR from energy drinks. I remember I took Redline several times and everytime, it lowered my HR by about 20 BPM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I think that I am the only one that actually gets a reduced HR from energy drinks. I remember I took Redline several times and everytime, it lowered my HR by about 20 BPM.

Thats cause the stimulant gods shun you.

But on a serious note, very very odd. interestead on why this is.

Also, Green Apple Xience taste a bit like liquor...? I burped after and tasted a slight beer taste. I don't drink beer.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I'm drinking this Sobe 24 karat gold can right now. Its pretty sweet looking, but I'm not feeling it though. AMP is better than this.

I also tried 'Tab' (little reddish can). Wasn't in to that either. It was kinda like bad sex.

I ordered a couple of clear shots that should be here tommorow, so I'll holler. per se.

I also want to try the cocaine energy drink. Maybe it might be more intense than Endorush.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    I don't think anyone would want 2 bottles at once. Should i sip through a game to make it last longer

I don't believe sipping on it will be as effective. The potency in the drink is dose dependent and you need all of it at once to give you the punch.

That's like those import racers slowly dripping NOS (Nitrous Oxide) into their engines while racing. Bad idea. Do it all at once.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, now I feel really sick from that SoBe. Bleh.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Thats cause the stimulant gods shun you.

But on a serious note, very very odd. interestead on why this is.

Also, Green Apple Xience taste a bit like liquor...? I burped after and tasted a slight beer taste. I don't drink beer.
    I have no idea why this happens. I can't even think of a BS reason for it either. I breath better after taking it, but I would think that the stims would still cause a rise in HR.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Its probably the fact that your body is so used to stims, that it is tense without them, and clams when it gets them. This happens to me sometime, but not on Endorush.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Its probably the fact that your body is so used to stims, that it is tense without them, and clams when it gets them. This happens to me sometime, but not on Endorush.
    I use stims for maybe 1/3 of the year, if that. They don't do anything for me as far as energy is concerned so I only use them to help shed a little fat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

hm. that's odd. I'm not a big fan of Redline though.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

I had WTF Pumped pre-WO and had my Endorush post. Why not sure? It is tinggling my toungue though, oh by the way, i drank the whole thing. I had the orange, pretty good taste. I'll grab another one for my workout tomorrow or friday for before.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

So what did you think of the whole bottle ?Works pretty well yeah? Try it empty stomach as pre-workout instead of post workout. Fruit punch is pretty good, I like dat shyea. I'm gonna save up some money and break down sometime and just buy a case of 12. It works well and its easy to open a bottle and swig it.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

did nothin for me. I noticed a little more goin on in my mind like rushing around thoughts fomr one thing to another. I will try pre-WO but as of now, prolly wont expect much. I got more from green tea bags pre and post than this...? not sure why. My tolerance is alot higher than you guys are thinkin i am guessin. I seriously drank the whole thign no problem, sad really.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Its possible that you might be more tolerable than me, but I am 5'9 and weigh 180lbs. If you do, try it pre-workout, empty stomach. No food. Biggie Smalls may have been able to throw back an entire bottle and tell me that it did not do anything.

It also too an an NOOTROPIC, which is a mental focus thing which you were stating your mind was racing. At any rate, if it works for you, it works for you, if not then oh well.

You used WTF Pumped, then Endorush after. You already hit your receptors once pre-workout. Like I said used it pre-workout and slam it or drink it during. To use it after your WTF Pumped postworkout is like sloppy seconds to me.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Try drinking the Endo during your workout. I never use NoX but decided to give a sample packet a go, and sipped on the endo rush DURING my heavy leg day. Needless to say I couldn't walk straight for the next 6 days. Had the most intense workout ever. My tolerance is high but I'm looking forward to getting on some Reset AD!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Anabolic Xtreme should make an energy drink.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Anabolic Xtreme should make an energy drink.
    You should get some IBE Matrix. An AX drink would most likely be a Dr.D formulation, as is Matrix.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Matrix stronger than redline extreme?
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Matrix stronger than redline extreme?
    Never tried Redline Xtreme.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

I'm 5'10" 187. Not big difference. I just have a sickening tolerance. Along with the energy drinks i used to drink coffee and green tea alot.

I will try Endorush again Pre-WO empty stomach and slam it.

I like WTF but having that pre-and endo post shouldn't matter.

IBE Matrix is good stuff. Like i said, i had it but i think it was pre release and a little strong. I drank that before i played basketball one day and i was going good!

I am pretty much goin to be done wiht this crap in a few weeks. Gettin ResetAD, saving money, and maybe the occassional one pre-WO. My caffiene will start coming from green tea again as it is far far healthier for you. I still own in energy drink status around here.

* I am willing to sample ANY that a company may release around here...try me. If it gets me going it will work for pretty much anyone.

Whats weird is Adrenaline(by Genera) got me going good at 3 caps. I want RPM soooo bad.

Oh yea, i bet Matrix is better than Redline...either of them.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I'll try IBE's Matrix. I found a site that still sells it.

If your tolerance is as high as you claim then that might be a problem itself. I'm adequate with 500-600mg max of caffiene a day. I would not feel any need to venture higher than this as it would be a waste at that point. (law of diminishing return), there's no reason you'd ever need to ingest more caffiene than that (energy-wise, not the ECA stack). I am assuming you know how your cortisol levels are affected with heavy usage of caffiene, just pointing that out.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

I'll try IBE's Matrix. I found a site that still sells it.

If your tolerance is as high as you claim then that might be a problem itself. I'm adequate with 500-600mg max of caffiene a day. I would not feel any need to venture higher than this as it would be a waste at that point. (law of diminishing return), there's no reason you'd ever need to ingest more caffiene than that (energy-wise, not the ECA stack). I am assuming you know how your cortisol levels are affected with heavy usage of caffiene, just pointing that out.
    Yes. I may be seeing a DR. soon as for awhile i even had my insides feeling like crap. and my #2 was violent. It has caused me mid day fatigue. I know i need to work on it and i am at the moment.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know how your diet is, but all those regular energy drinks like AMP and what not are causing crazy zigzag insulin spikes in you. I'm just drinking them to review them, but I usually stick with the lo-carb/sugar free ones. I honestly don't know you did/do it with regular energy drinks.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

I had a spike shooter today and i didn't feel anything at all
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I ordered IBE Matrix, it'll come some time next week. I have a spike shooter unopened that chilling in my fridge along with a couple of other drinks. I'm taking off energy drinks till Monday to let my CNS system recharge. In fact I'm having extremely bad headaches right now from caffiene withdrawal.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

I had a spike shooter today and i didn't feel anything at all
    Other than the 300mg of caffeine it doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

A lot of companies who make energy drinks think is about who can pack the most caffiene into it which is only 1/8 of the equation. There are multiple ingredients that make or break an energy drink.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Alright, tell me how you react
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

For anyone looking at this article and not aware that I already have started a energy drink log, you can find it here:

Gotta catch 'em all gotta catch 'em all
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Reaper I get what you mean about how the Endorush is crazy. I just bought a bottle Tuesday along with my protein then chugged half a bottle before my workout today, I got to say I'm in love with this stuff now lol. Just as much energy and even more focus than Redline but it didn't get me shaky, out of breath or nausios like Redline. I just wish this stuff didn't cost so much
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Brief Review of Every Quest Bar Flavor + Rankings
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:16 AM
  3. brief DTP review- stim related
    By ambulldog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 01:21 AM