Endorush..brief review

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I know there was a seperate thread on energy drinks but I'd like to bring up Endorush by BSN in particular. I've tried ALOT of energy drinks out there for awhile, (c0caine was not one of them) and they have all been average and maybe have given me a bit of perk when needed. A lot of them are just the average run of the mills ingredients that everyone uses like Vitamin B, Ginseng, etc....

Anyways here's my expierence with Endorush:

I purchased 2 bottles several days ago, and while I still think BSN is just BS, Endorush really struck a chord with me. I was getting ready to do chest workouts. On the Endorush bottle it says 'Bottle meant to be consumed over 12 hr period, do not consume whole bottle in one sitting'. Just about every energy drink I've had never really gave me energy..per se. Naturally I deciphered that as a bunch of bullsh-t and gulped down 2/3 of the bottle within the course of about...30 seconds on an empty stomach. Taste isn't bad, the Grape sucks, but the other 2 are not too bad.

Now here's where the interesting events transpired. When I went to the gym I felt like I was possed, and 'high'. I've never done 'caine, speed, adderall or any of those, but I'm pretty sure drinking 2/3 of a bottle of Endorush on an empty stomach feels quite similar.

I was able to put up more reps on my max bench than I ever had before and had endurance like none other. So what's the downside ? Throughout the gym I really couldn't actually catch my breath. I'd breathe heavy then it'd slow down a bit, but I never really caught it. Afterwards when I went home I was almost forcing myself to breathe because it felt as if my lungs were completely constricted. This semi-forced breathing went on for about 4.5 hrs before everything sorta went back to normal.

So my verdict is: If your looking for something strong drink Endorush on an empty stomach and maybe just try half the bottle at first. For people who have read my posts I always call out b.s. but if you down enough of this stuff all at once it really works....and makes you feel very weird at the same time.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean bro.

I downed 3/4 of a bottle of this stuff on an empty stomach. It took about 5 minutes to kick in. And when it did, I had a massive head rush, I felt dizzy, light headed and I had trouble breathing. Scary as hell, that lasted about 1-2 minutes and then I was cool.

And I have a ridiculous tolerance to Stims.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I know there was a seperate thread on energy drinks but I'd like to bring up Endorush by BSN in particular. I've tried ALOT of energy drinks out there for awhile, (c0caine was not one of them) and they have all been average and maybe have given me a bit of perk when needed. A lot of them are just the average run of the mills ingredients that everyone uses like Vitamin B, Ginseng, etc....

Anyways here's my expierence with Endorush:

I purchased 2 bottles several days ago, and while I still think BSN is just BS, Endorush really struck a chord with me. I was getting ready to do chest workouts. On the Endorush bottle it says 'Bottle meant to be consumed over 12 hr period, do not consume whole bottle in one sitting'. Just about every energy drink I've had never really gave me energy..per se. Naturally I deciphered that as a bunch of bullsh-t and gulped down 2/3 of the bottle within the course of about...30 seconds on an empty stomach. Taste isn't bad, the Grape sucks, but the other 2 are not too bad.

Now here's where the interesting events transpired. When I went to the gym I felt like I was possed, and 'high'. I've never done 'caine, speed, adderall or any of those, but I'm pretty sure drinking 2/3 of a bottle of Endorush on an empty stomach feels quite similar.

I was able to put up more reps on my max bench than I ever had before and had endurance like none other. So what's the downside ? Throughout the gym I really couldn't actually catch my breath. I'd breathe heavy then it'd slow down a bit, but I never really caught it. Afterwards when I went home I was almost forcing myself to breathe because it felt as if my lungs were completely constricted. This semi-forced breathing went on for about 4.5 hrs before everything sorta went back to normal.

So my verdict is: If your looking for something strong drink Endorush on an empty stomach and maybe just try half the bottle at first. For people who have read my posts I always call out b.s. but if you down enough of this stuff all at once it really works....and makes you feel very weird at the same time.
Wow. Just... wow. I've drained an entire bottle in 30 sec. about 15 min. after a double whey protein shake, so not really an empty stomach. I don't think I could handle it on an empty stomach. When I've taken it as I just described, I typically get the amped up energy and no bad sides. However, a couple times I did get sort of jittery and had the slight breathing issue you described. It definitely works as advertised, which is a surprise for a BSN product. But it's incredibly cost prohibitive in my opinion. I get a good enough boost from 200-400mg of caffeine in pill form taken with my pre-w/o shake. Usually 200mg unless I'm extra tired. And 100 pills costs like $5.

But yeah, Endorush will crank your sh*t up! :twisted: If you can afford to buy a bunch and have it on hand for when needed, go for it. Maybe not on a totally empty stomach though. That's crazy talk! Reap, you're an animal!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I got a couple free samples of this stuff at the Keystone Classic. It's strong and it'll deff wake you up, but it tastes like trash.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean bro.

I downed 3/4 of a bottle of this stuff on an empty stomach. It took about 5 minutes to kick in. And when it did, I had a massive head rush, I felt dizzy, light headed and I had trouble breathing. Scary as hell, that lasted about 1-2 minutes and then I was cool.

And I have a ridiculous tolerance to Stims.
Yeah I mean holy fock. Endorush just kills me. I never believed in energy drinks till now. I keep it at 1/4 on an empty stomach, or 1/2 on a slightly full stomach. I'm like you Giant I have a high tolerance to stims, but seriously, forget Reset AD, just drink more Endorush....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Just... wow. I've drained an entire bottle in 30 sec. about 15 min. after a double whey protein shake, so not really an empty stomach. I don't think I could handle it on an empty stomach. When I've taken it as I just described, I typically get the amped up energy and no bad sides. However, a couple times I did get sort of jittery and had the slight breathing issue you described. It definitely works as advertised, which is a surprise for a BSN product. But it's incredibly cost prohibitive in my opinion. I get a good enough boost from 200-400mg of caffeine in pill form taken with my pre-w/o shake. Usually 200mg unless I'm extra tired. And 100 pills costs like $5.

But yeah, Endorush will crank your sh*t up! :twisted: If you can afford to buy a bunch and have it on hand for when needed, go for it. Maybe not on a totally empty stomach though. That's crazy talk! Reap, you're an animal!

Haha, Ecto, even on a full stomach 1 bottle is a bit too heroic for me. The cost is very expensive for Endorush which is a damn shame cuz all it does is line Ronnie Coleman's pocket. The nice thing is that it is in a bottle ready to drink if you are looking for convience which I always am.

I have a tendency to take a product slightly over what is recommend intitially to see what is 'supposed' to happen. If things pan out, I adjust the dosing accordingly, if nothing happens then, well nothing will probably happen at a lesser dose either. Interesting product, I had to note it for its potency.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Haha, Ecto, even on a full stomach 1 bottle is a bit too heroic for me. The cost is very expensive for Endorush which is a damn shame cuz all it does is line Ronnie Coleman's pocket. The nice thing is that it is in a bottle ready to drink if you are looking for convience which I always am.

I have a tendency to take a product slightly over what is recommend intitially to see what is 'supposed' to happen. If things pan out, I adjust the dosing accordingly, if nothing happens then, well nothing will probably happen at a lesser dose either. Interesting product, I had to note it for its potency.
Agreed! Very convenient. I ran out of caffeine and my new order hadn't arrived last week. So a couple days I went stimless, which wasn't bad. But the other days I felt really tired so I splurged on the endorush when I got to the gym. Chug-a-lug! It works and it's convenient, but you pay for it!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

themandaloria

Awards
What's more powerful this or redline extreme

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What's more powerful this or redline extreme
themandaloria-

I apologize, I cannot speak on behalf of the Redline Extreme version. I've tried the regular Redline that they have and it is about as comparable to Red Bull or Rockstar. I hear that the Redline Extreme is the older, original version which is supposed to be 'harder', but I don't know honestly. I did not like the regular Redline though b/c it is expensive and only 8oz.

Occasionally from time to time I drink the white Rockstar cans (carb-free). They are 16oz and are nice to sip on at work. The boost I get from them is just enough, but nothing too mind boggling to any degree. Sometimes they have them on sale at the supermarket.

Lately I have not bought any pre-workout supps or supps in general. I might buy a round of stuff in a week or so again...replenish the supply.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Here is some thumbnails of all the cans I just started throwing on a shelf while at work. I took this over a month ago and I always get weird looks when people walk by.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Here is some thumbnails of all the cans I just started throwing on a shelf while at work. I took this over a month ago and I always get weird looks when people walk by.
You get weird looks when people see that? Gee, I wonder why...

:toofunny:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I've downed an entire endorush on an empty stomach and did fine. However, usually half a bottle is good enough. However, I will say in terms of strength NOTHING, is stronger than a Redline Xtreme, I mean holy hell that stuff INSANE!!! Only has 250mgs of caffeine per bottle but it might as well have 600! Also the SPIKE, shooters are good as well However, Twinlab energy fuel takes the cake...

0 cals, 0 sugar, and 0 carbs, not really all that strong but for taste and a nice kick without a major amount of caffeine this stuff is awesome!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I"ll have to try those other drinks. I'm sure body composition has a lot to do with how the drinks work. I am 5'9 @ 181lbs when I downed an entire bottle of Endorush.

themandaloria

Awards
I'm only about 16 so i'd be scared to take that stuff. Some people on the water polo team took a redline before a game though. Sounds fun

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I'm only about 16 so i'd be scared to take that stuff. Some people on the water polo team took a redline before a game though. Sounds fun
Gotta be careful with the redlines tho man, start off with half, because many get nauseous and vomit when taking the stuff pre sports.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
energy.jpg

energy2.jpg

I own all! at the time 58...currently 64.
Endorush
Twinlab
A few Xience are still needed to be added.
My caffiene tolerance is insane. I will by an Endorush tomorrow and do the following.
5 min jog
Cleans
Pushups
shrugs
T-Rows
Curls
Dips
Abs
Its a big hard day for me cause i take one off and then 2 off after this.
For the record none of my cans are duplicates...only 1! WOOO!:clean:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
reaper, pop cans don't count and either do duplicates! Envigo or whatever that is is weaksauce and Rockstar taste like coough syrup.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
reaper, pop cans don't count and either do duplicates! Envigo or whatever that is is weaksauce and Rockstar taste like coough syrup.
Alright homie, I'll take tha challenge. I'm gonna start buying whatever new energy drink and start putting together a compliation of stuff.

I drink a ton of rockstar because I got it straight free for about 1 year.

Energy drink wise out of the ones I've tried I like Kronik or Red Jak (Carb free)-Taste wise and pure enjoyment, not 'energy'

Pre-energy workout right now is Endorush. Slam it on an empty stomach. You need to drink it in 30 seconds or less. There is no other proper way to take it.

(Now I need to get a phucking inhaler after I down half a bottle.)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually, since your caffiene tolerance is so high, like mine....do 2/3 of the bottle min.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I'd say all of those tin cans are nothing more than highly caffienated cans of soda. That and most are filled with too much sugar. I'll stick with my redline Xtreme, and Twinlab Energy fuel! :thumbsup:

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
try Nuspeed, is better than all of them

Nuspeed from tastes a bit strong, but, mother f'er, its lights you up and its lasts like the old speed stacks with ephedra, you dont crash 20 30 minutes later. Unreal pump, energy and focus. Endo is good, but give Nuspeed a shot.

out

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Nuspeed from nutricor labs, tastes a bit strong, but, mother f'er, its lights you up and its lasts like the old speed stacks with ephedra, you dont crash 20 30 minutes later. Unreal pump, energy and focus. Endo is good, but give Nuspeed a shot.

out
Heard from a Nutricor rep, that one bottle has 600 mgs of caffeine! :eek:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've heard a lot of people say they like the NuSpeed. We sell it at my work but I haven't tried it. I'm gonna have to pick up a case tomorrow I think.

There are new 'Ephedra Tea' energy drinks now, but i haven't tried those either.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
600mg in one serving ? How can that NOT give you heart palpatations ?

Its not all about the caffene only. Some makers think that it is. There only needs to be between 250-300mg of caffiene. The rest need to be other ingredients.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm just guessing, but it's probably not one serving per bottle.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just tried ABB's 'Diet Turbo Tea'. It is flavored iced tea with the usual energy ingredients. Don't waste your time with it. Its just got guarana,ginseng, and 90mg of caffiene for the entire bottle ! Better off with 2 mountain dews.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I'm just guessing, but it's probably not one serving per bottle.
It's two FULL servings per bottle rather than a diluted 16 oz beverage. However the bottle suggests you consume half the bottle 30 minutes prior to workout, and sip on the remaining half during. But I will agree with repear and say, that that's a tad bit overkill! Give me some b6/b12 and 200mgs of caffeine and I'm ready to go! Also MetRx has a new Amplified shooter that's pretty potent. Only 200mgs of caffeine but added synephrine, and tyrosine give this 3oz shot a HUGE kick. The focus you get from this thing is intense, it's a real eye opener!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you get a good blend of vitamin b,caffiene (not overkill), some yohimbe, and guarana, ginseng that's much better that just straight up caffiene. I usually crash at anything higher than 150mg of caffiene per serving. I can handle less than that with no problem though.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. I may have to try this stuff.

I've got a bottle of Matrix and Clear Shot on the way from Nutra. (Wish I had them to try...oh well.)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ebergy drink are foten not one serving a can. I know Endorush can't be. The main things are caffiene, B's, and acids. Often time they have other of the populars liek Taurine and what not but the serving is so small anyway.

themandaloria

Awards
How is the xyience energy drink. Anyways, redline extreme is the strongest

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
redline the taste is way too pungent for me. I don't drink hard liquor, just beer and the redline apple reminds me of green apple smirnoff...bleh.

Endorush is 4 servings in one bottle. LOL.

Let me know how clear shot is. I've been eyeing that for awhile now.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me know how clear shot is. I've been eyeing that for awhile now.
If you don't like energy drinks that taste similar to hard liquor, then you probably will not like Clear Shot at all. But it does work IME, it just tastes like hell. I like to stack a Clear Shot with some Clear Edge.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what would happen if you took Endorush and PowerFULL at the same time ?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what would happen if you took Endorush and PowerFULL at the same time ?
Your heart will explode!!!!! :lol:

4 servings per bottle of Endorush? How'd I miss that one???That explains a lot. 1000mcg of B12. 100mg of B6. Can't tell how much caffeine because they bury it in in the "proprietary" section. But holy crap. No wonder it feels like I'm straddling a rocket after chugging a bottle! :head:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1 serving is 4oz. I noticed that before I decided to slam half the thing anyway. That should have been a sign. 16g of whatever the hell their propriety blend is. LOL. So it works due to overwhelleming the body. haha

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I have a high tolerence for stims and I'm trying to try about everything just like you. So far before Redline Extreme came out I thought nothing compared to Redline, I'd always take it before wrestling meets and it would turn me from my sloppy and slow self at practices into I can see the guy making a move before he does it and like I said how I'm usualy slow, I could react so fast I couldn't believe I actualy did. And now I tried the extreme and I think half a bottle of that equals a whole normal Redline, but I guess I'll try Endorush and see how it compares..

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna pick up some redline extreme tonight. We'll see how that goes.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna pick up some redline extreme tonight. We'll see how that goes.
It's kinda of weird, but I found the original redline to be stronger than the Xtreme version. The Xtreme version did not do much for me at all.

I believe the two major additions were:
Sulbutiamine
St. Johns Wort (MAOI)

Juicaholic

Awards
Endorush was awesome while it worked. Try 2 bottles at once.

themandaloria

Awards
I don't think anyone would want 2 bottles at once. Should i sip through a game to make it last longer