Endorush..brief review

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I just tried ABB's 'Diet Turbo Tea'. It is flavored iced tea with the usual energy ingredients. Don't waste your time with it. Its just got guarana,ginseng, and 90mg of caffiene for the entire bottle ! Better off with 2 mountain dews.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'm just guessing, but it's probably not one serving per bottle.
    It's two FULL servings per bottle rather than a diluted 16 oz beverage. However the bottle suggests you consume half the bottle 30 minutes prior to workout, and sip on the remaining half during. But I will agree with repear and say, that that's a tad bit overkill! Give me some b6/b12 and 200mgs of caffeine and I'm ready to go! Also MetRx has a new Amplified shooter that's pretty potent. Only 200mgs of caffeine but added synephrine, and tyrosine give this 3oz shot a HUGE kick. The focus you get from this thing is intense, it's a real eye opener!
    •   

3. If you get a good blend of vitamin b,caffiene (not overkill), some yohimbe, and guarana, ginseng that's much better that just straight up caffiene. I usually crash at anything higher than 150mg of caffiene per serving. I can handle less than that with no problem though.

4. Hmmm. I may have to try this stuff.

I've got a bottle of Matrix and Clear Shot on the way from Nutra. (Wish I had them to try...oh well.)

5. Ebergy drink are foten not one serving a can. I know Endorush can't be. The main things are caffiene, B's, and acids. Often time they have other of the populars liek Taurine and what not but the serving is so small anyway.
    •   

6. How is the xyience energy drink. Anyways, redline extreme is the strongest

7. Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    How is the xyience energy drink. Anyways, redline extreme is the strongest
    Xyience Cran Raz, tastes amazing, and gives mild energry but awesome mental focus. Great stuff!

8. redline the taste is way too pungent for me. I don't drink hard liquor, just beer and the redline apple reminds me of green apple smirnoff...bleh.

Endorush is 4 servings in one bottle. LOL.

Let me know how clear shot is. I've been eyeing that for awhile now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Let me know how clear shot is. I've been eyeing that for awhile now.
    If you don't like energy drinks that taste similar to hard liquor, then you probably will not like Clear Shot at all. But it does work IME, it just tastes like hell. I like to stack a Clear Shot with some Clear Edge.

10. I wonder what would happen if you took Endorush and PowerFULL at the same time ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I wonder what would happen if you took Endorush and PowerFULL at the same time ?
    Your heart will explode!!!!!

4 servings per bottle of Endorush? How'd I miss that one???That explains a lot. 1000mcg of B12. 100mg of B6. Can't tell how much caffeine because they bury it in in the "proprietary" section. But holy crap. No wonder it feels like I'm straddling a rocket after chugging a bottle!

12. Yeah 1 serving is 4oz. I noticed that before I decided to slam half the thing anyway. That should have been a sign. 16g of whatever the hell their propriety blend is. LOL. So it works due to overwhelleming the body. haha

13. I have a high tolerence for stims and I'm trying to try about everything just like you. So far before Redline Extreme came out I thought nothing compared to Redline, I'd always take it before wrestling meets and it would turn me from my sloppy and slow self at practices into I can see the guy making a move before he does it and like I said how I'm usualy slow, I could react so fast I couldn't believe I actualy did. And now I tried the extreme and I think half a bottle of that equals a whole normal Redline, but I guess I'll try Endorush and see how it compares..

14. Yeah I'm gonna pick up some redline extreme tonight. We'll see how that goes.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna pick up some redline extreme tonight. We'll see how that goes.
    It's kinda of weird, but I found the original redline to be stronger than the Xtreme version. The Xtreme version did not do much for me at all.

I believe the two major additions were:
    Sulbutiamine
    St. Johns Wort (MAOI)

16. Endorush was awesome while it worked. Try 2 bottles at once.

17. I don't think anyone would want 2 bottles at once. Should i sip through a game to make it last longer

18. Quote Originally Posted by Juicaholic View Post
    Endorush was awesome while it worked. Try 2 bottles at once.
    Unless your body composition is similar to 'Big Pun' or 'Ronnie Coleman' that's a very bad idea.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Unless your body composition is similar to 'Big Pun' or 'Ronnie Coleman' that's a very bad idea.
    "I'm not a playa - I just f**k a lot."

20. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    "I'm not a playa - I just f**k a lot."
    I bet Fat Joe could easily make 1 bottle of Endorush his bltch too.

21. still need to grab a bottle. Wanted to before work but i din't want to be a sweaty mess and possibly have a heart attack. I will tomorrow though since i have nothin better to do. Before work one. then wednesday before my workout. Can;t wait. I will be gettin Clear shot and focusXT for school time. I had the Matrix and it was pretty good. Think it was the pre-release version casue it tasted chemically but still good.

22. I think that I am the only one that actually gets a reduced HR from energy drinks. I remember I took Redline several times and everytime, it lowered my HR by about 20 BPM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I think that I am the only one that actually gets a reduced HR from energy drinks. I remember I took Redline several times and everytime, it lowered my HR by about 20 BPM.

Thats cause the stimulant gods shun you.

But on a serious note, very very odd. interestead on why this is.

Also, Green Apple Xience taste a bit like liquor...? I burped after and tasted a slight beer taste. I don't drink beer.

24. I'm drinking this Sobe 24 karat gold can right now. Its pretty sweet looking, but I'm not feeling it though. AMP is better than this.

I also tried 'Tab' (little reddish can). Wasn't in to that either. It was kinda like bad sex.

I ordered a couple of clear shots that should be here tommorow, so I'll holler. per se.

I also want to try the cocaine energy drink. Maybe it might be more intense than Endorush.

25. Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    I don't think anyone would want 2 bottles at once. Should i sip through a game to make it last longer

I don't believe sipping on it will be as effective. The potency in the drink is dose dependent and you need all of it at once to give you the punch.

That's like those import racers slowly dripping NOS (Nitrous Oxide) into their engines while racing. Bad idea. Do it all at once.

26. Ok, now I feel really sick from that SoBe. Bleh.

27. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Thats cause the stimulant gods shun you.

But on a serious note, very very odd. interestead on why this is.

Also, Green Apple Xience taste a bit like liquor...? I burped after and tasted a slight beer taste. I don't drink beer.
    I have no idea why this happens. I can't even think of a BS reason for it either. I breath better after taking it, but I would think that the stims would still cause a rise in HR.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

28. Its probably the fact that your body is so used to stims, that it is tense without them, and clams when it gets them. This happens to me sometime, but not on Endorush.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Its probably the fact that your body is so used to stims, that it is tense without them, and clams when it gets them. This happens to me sometime, but not on Endorush.
    I use stims for maybe 1/3 of the year, if that. They don't do anything for me as far as energy is concerned so I only use them to help shed a little fat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

30. hm. that's odd. I'm not a big fan of Redline though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Brief Review of Every Quest Bar Flavor + Rankings
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 03:46 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:16 AM
  3. brief DTP review- stim related
    By ambulldog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 02:21 AM