Information on fast actions S-Drol

maverick5

Awards
i want to know more about f-action s-drol basically what i know is that it is suposidly a "superdrol clone" but they have different compound?? (as far as i know). can anyone explain to me how they are different (if they even are different?). also i would like to know what post cycle would go best with s-drol and also will i need liver support?

S-Drol= 2a, 17 a di methyl eticholan 3-one, 17 b-ol 10 mg

Superdrol= 2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

How is this the same?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the same thing.... just different organic nomenclature. You will need liver support and for PCT do a simple search and all your answered will be revealed.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5a-androstan and etiocholan are the same thing.
17b-hydroxy and 17b-ol are the same thing.

maverick5

Awards
im planning on using s-drol. my brother is 16, he is bigger than me, with a year of weight lifting experience he also is considering using s-drol. i know its not recomended for persons under 18. would there be any problems for someone his age using such a product?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
im planning on using s-drol. my brother is 16, he is bigger than me, with a year of weight lifting experience he also is considering using s-drol. i know its not recomended for persons under 18. would there be any problems for someone his age using such a product?
UNDER 21 and u shouldnt take any of this stuff. LEARN TO EAT and workout hard. thats all u need to do.

maverick5

Awards
i can understand why you would say a 16 year old should not use s-drol. the kid is most likely fully grown at a height of 6'2 hes 185 looking to bulk up before hockey season. I realize the product is not recomended for person under 21. but what are the risks that he might be facing usuing this product? being only 16

maverick5

Awards
does any one actually know? or are they just saying not to take it cuz thats what they have always been told.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about premature growthplate fusion, and hormone imbalance issue that could last the rest of his life and could cause a host of bodily damage thru improper endoncrine function.... do you want him to do that to himself?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
do it before your 21 and you risk screwing up your endocrine system before it is fully matured, if you want the genitals of a 60y old man go ahead

maverick5

Awards
allright well i dont know if he is too worried about growth playe fusion considering hes 6'2 but you will have to enlighten me on exactly what the functions of the endocrine system. basically he wants to begin taking something he is most likely not ready for and i need more info to talk him out of it, so any more help would be great. thanks

maverick5

Awards
so basically he could end up being one goofy mother ****ing have a hormonal imbalance, leading to possible heart problems and other serious problems. thats after very short resaerch of the endocrine system

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endocrine system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Health consequences include:

In boys and men, reduced sperm production, shrinking of the testicles, impotence, difficulty or pain in urinating, baldness, and irreversible breast enlargement (gynecomastia).

In girls and women, development of more masculine characteristics, such as decreased body fat and breast size, deepening of the voice, excessive growth of body hair, and loss of scalp hair, as well as clitoral enlargement.

In adolescents of both sexes, premature termination of the adolescent growth spurt, so that for the rest of their lives, abusers remain shorter than they would have been without the drugs.

In males and females of all ages, potentially fatal liver cysts and liver cancer; blood clotting, cholesterol changes, and hypertension, each of which can promote heart attack and stroke; and acne. Although not all scientists agree, some interpret available evidence to show that anabolic steroid abuse- - particularly in high doses -- promotes aggression that can manifest itself as fighting, physical and sexual abuse, armed robbery, and property crimes such as burglary and vandalism. Upon stopping anabolic steroids, some abusers experience symptoms of depressed mood, fatigue, restlessness, loss of appetite, insomnia, reduced sex drive, headache, muscle and joint pain, and the desire to take more anabolic steroids.

While some side effects appear quickly, others -- such as heart attacks and strokes-- may not show up for years. A pregnant woman who takes steroids risks harm to her unborn child. Ligaments and tendons may be more easily injured, and these injuries may take longer to heal.

maverick5

Awards
i appreciate the help, but could all this happen from one cycle of 60 capsules of s-drol? again i appreciate the help but i found it funny that they included fighting, physical and sexual abuse, armed robbery, and property crimes such as burglary and vandalism as side effects. However i guess it can be very serious consider the chris beniot incident.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get the feeling that YOU are not serious, much less sincere in your questions/statements

Good luck to you

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I get the feeling that YOU are not serious, much less sincere in your questions/statements

Good luck to you
I was thinking the same thats why I didn't respond. Its pretty common knowledge to know:wtf: the endo system is and does.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep - esp. with the "ENHANCED SEARCH" tools with the net

maverick5

Awards
well the thing is i havent heard of many side effects other than backne and a bad attiude and your telling me armed robbery . but basically the kid is going to take the s-drol wheter i tell him too or not so i need a pretty damn good reason for him to wait till he is atleast 18.

maverick5

Awards
if s-drol ****s up the endo system of an 16 yr old then wont it **** up the endo system of a 21 yr old??

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
well the thing is i havent heard of many side effects other than backne and a bad attiude and your telling me armed robbery . but basically the kid is going to take the s-drol wheter i tell him too or not so i need a pretty damn good reason for him to wait till he is atleast 18.
The above wasn't good enough? He could **** up his test levels for good and he is 16 do u think he is done growing? Prob not.

Like u said he is going to take it anyway. Tell him to take some liver support while on cycle and make sure he has a good PCT. Do u know what that is?

maverick5

Awards
yeah i know what pct i dont really need a smart ass answer im just trying to get some help and i appreciate thos who have giving me some info. i guess theres really nothing else that needs to be said. thanks for all the help.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know what post cycle therapy i dont really need a smart ass answer im just trying to get some help and i appreciate thos who have giving me some info. i guess theres really nothing else that needs to be said. thanks for all the help.
U need a smart ass answer for that ****ed up stupid ass question.

maverick5

Awards
i dont see how that is a stupid question considering the kid is 6'2 hasnt grown since 8th grade. he has a lot of facial hair and looks more matured than me. but again there is really nothing more that needs to be said. thanks.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just because he looks mature, doesn't mean his body has fully developed yet. I'm not talking about height.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
i dont see how that is a stupid question considering the kid is 6'2 hasnt grown since 8th grade. he has a lot of facial hair and looks more matured than me. but again there is really nothing more that needs to be said. thanks.
Great reasons for him to start taking steroids. Just make sure he takes something for his liver and to have a good PCT lined up.

BTW since he is so ****ing mature and huge with facial hair tell him to start off with 40mg:thumbsup:

I'm out!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i'll explain it really simple, and i know what i am talking about. All systems in your body from your thyroid (metabolism), prolactin, LH and testosterone, etc are all linked in various ways. You go on a progestin (a steroid that is similair to RU486 birth control pill) and you screw with your prolactin... ok see already it is not simple anymore hahaha, thats why you need to research until you know.

Bottom line, his natural hormonal "systems" will continue to grow LONG after he is mature and is finished growing. You dont see your endocrine system maturing it is your hormones, etc. You F*&K this up at 16, and you have a very very very good chance of never having high testosterone levels again. You risk altering the balance of T3/prolactin meaning your metabolism is altered... not to mention at 16 your test levels are so high if you cant grow enough muscle then you are (bottom line here:) NOT READY, DONT KNOW HOW TO TRAIN OR EAT, AND IF YOU DO STEROIDS A DAMN FOOL WHO WILL REGRET IT... but you probably won't listen anyway