anyone use bulk powerfull?

  1. anyone use bulk powerfull?


    Just wondering about the bulk powerfull, how many servings does it have and can you just swallow it down with a drink or do you need to put it in pills? anybody who has used let me know thanks


  2. I haven't used the new stuff, but the old bulk powerfull was great. Servings depends on how much you dose. I was doing 5grams at bedtime with the old stuff. I'll probably start with 1/2 that amount with this new stuff. I thought the taste wasn't bad at all, but this is coming from a guy who likes the taste of cissus too

  3. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I haven't used the new stuff, but the old bulk powerfull was great. Servings depends on how much you dose. I was doing 5grams at bedtime with the old stuff. I'll probably start with 1/2 that amount with this new stuff. I thought the taste wasn't bad at all, but this is coming from a guy who likes the taste of cissus too
    so the bulk now a newer formula? like the stronger extract? did I miss something?

    I still have some old, but planned on more in my next order anyway. Newer version would be nice.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by billm311 View Post
    so the bulk now a newer formula? like the stronger extract? did I miss something?

    I still have some old, but planned on more in my next order anyway. Newer version would be nice.
    I just ordered some bulk PFULL with my new stack...

    ACTIVATE EXT / RPM / PFULL.

    I liked bulk PFULL when i used it a few months back.

  5. The bulk is still the old stuff, and yes it's quit good. 2-3gr before bed and I was out like a lite. Taste wasn't really bad that all, just threw in some water, tossed in the P'full and downed it. Good times...
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    1g is usually enough for me
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. Yea, its the old stuff still. When I was getting ready to order it, there was some talk of it being the new formula. I still like it a lot though. I'm taking 1tsp. before bed. I think that works out to 3.2 grams. Yum! ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.........

  8. do you guys only take it before bed?

  9. I do. If I take it during the day, it makes me kinda tired/lethargic. So I just use it at night.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    do you guys only take it before bed?
    i take it first thing in the morning, pre WO, and before bed. always on an empty stomach. i cap the stuff, so i take 3-4 caps each dose normally.

  11. Is it okay to take during a PH or PS cycle?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I thought the taste wasn't bad at all, but this is coming from a guy who likes the taste of cissus too
    wow, you and I have got some differing taste buds lol

    I liked powerfull for its feeling of well-being and the speed with which it made me fall asleep.

    However I felt it also made getting out of bed a lot harder

  13. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    i take it first thing in the morning, pre WO, and before bed. always on an empty stomach. i cap the stuff, so i take 3-4 caps each dose normally.
    yep...i always take it first thing in the morning....then my morning shake.....then again preworkout......then before bed....

  14. How much time before or after you take this would you be able to eat or have a protein shake?
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    45 minutes or longer if it has significant carbs in it
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. Oh alright, thanks for the advice.

  17. So how much af the bulk is equivilant to a pill? IT isn't the new formula? i just got some and am not sure how much would be equivilant to a pill of the new stuff? it says that a 1/4 tsp is 800mg i thought that would be the same as a pill am i wrong? i am confused
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    So how much af the bulk is equivilant to a pill? IT isn't the new formula? i just got some and am not sure how much would be equivilant to a pill of the new stuff? it says that a 1/4 tsp is 800mg i thought that would be the same as a pill am i wrong? i am confused
    its the old formula, so roughly half the strength of the new formula plus different besides. bedtime 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp, daytime 1/4 tsp - 1/2. Could go higher nighttime really no negative effects, and no toloerance levels either it seems. nice stuff
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. thanks man appreciate it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone use Rice/Almond/Any other "milk"?
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:32 PM
  2. anyone used masteron?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 04:56 PM
  3. Anyone use 7-keto for cutting?
    By Jorta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:27 PM
  4. Anyone used Liquid Clomid or Novla?
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:28 PM
Log in
Log in