what you think about levathan

  1. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    what you think about levathan


    i am 15 years old and i want to burn fat and have more energy during my workouts. do u think this would be good for me?

  2. New Member
    jrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    47.76%

    You're too young to try anything of this sort. I'm sure others will chime in on this as well. Not only is this product a fat burner, but also a test booster. At your age you should just watch your diet, and maybe supplement with a protein powder. I'm not even sure if you're old enough to try creatine, so I would stay away from anything until you're older. Being so young you'll see results easier than someone older.
  3. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    well i already take whey protein, creatine, l-glutamine, also multi vitamins and flax oil and the gains are very quick lol like in one month big change.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Josh if thats working for you, honestly i suggest you stick with it. At your age, whey and a multi, lots of food, training and sleep is all you need!!....Eat like a madman and grow my friend.!!!!!
    best of luck!
    john
  5. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    lol ya i know what ur saying, but the thing is i am trying to loose some fat i am starting a log and you will see that i am trying to lose some fat and bulk. I already lost some fat.
  6. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2362
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    To give an honest well put together answer we need details, and lots of em!

    1. What is your diet like?

    2. How many times are you eating a day?

    3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?

    4. What kind of cardio do you do?

    5. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?

    6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night?

    7. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know!

    Please give all the information and I"m sure we can give you a semi decent working answer.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn.
  7. New Member
    sdcmob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    To give an honest well put together answer we need details, and lots of em!

    1. What is your diet like?

    2. How many times are you eating a day?

    3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?

    4. What kind of cardio do you do?

    5. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?

    6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night?

    7. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know!

    Please give all the information and I"m sure we can give you a semi decent working answer.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn.
    lol.. im intrusted about #7 too!! lol
  8. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    1. What is your diet like? My diet consists lots of fish, chicken (lots), turkey sandwhich on wheat, spinach, oatmeal, i pretty much try and eat high protein foods and anything healthy i can find. I also eat a good amout of pasta.

    2. How many times are you eating a day? I usally eat around 4-6 i go for 6 though.

    3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing? I am performing and advanced 2 day 2day rest routine. I can tell you what is done i will post it up on my log tomorrow if you want.

    4. What kind of cardio do you do? It depends on running days i run around 6 miles lightly like 9min pace. Then i lifting days i perform interval training so 1 min all out 2 min medium hardness. I sometimes if i am really tired run like 3 miles real lite.

    5. How often do you lift or do cardio a week? I lift 4 days a week and cardio between 4-5.

    6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night? Usually sometimes more, rarely less though. I am on summer break i sleep in lol.
  9. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2362
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I saw your pics just now somewhere. I would say you shouldn't have much problem burning that fat off at all. I don't think you would even need a supplement. You look like you already have a high metabolism.

    1. How long have you been working out at the gym?

    2. I would do this 2 warm up sets, 3 working sets with three exercises per bodypart. So do your warm up sets then working set No:1 count fifteen breaths then 2nd set count breaths then third set. The reps should be like 15,15, 10,8,4 or something similar.

    3. Be in and out of the gym in 45minutes - 1hr but make sure you fatigue the muscle.

    4. Go to failure on the sets, if you hit higher than the reps stated above lift heavier weights.

    5. Focus on good form and explode up / out and slowly lower 1,1,3 or 4 ratio ( up in 1, hold one, down in four seconds )

    6. Don't lock your joints time under tension is where it's at.

    7. Get a spotter / training partner to help you.

    8. Reduce saturated fats and add in more healthy omega / fish / flaxseed / olive oils into your diet. Don't cut healthy oils too much / fat too much or you will stop losing fat.

    9. I would recommend not doing steady pace running but HIIT cardio. I think you're doing too much cardio and of the non HIIT kind.

    So if I was to sum it up:



    I'm sure others here can help suggest as well.
    • Lift heavy to fatigue 2warm 3 working. Breath 15 breaths
    • Make sure you get enough healthy fats - omega, flax, fish,
    • HIIT cardio for 20minutes on NON workout days or just after workouts
  10. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    1. How long have you been working out at the gym? A little over 1 month

    2. I would do this 2 warm up sets, 3 working sets with three exercises per bodypart. So do your warm up sets then working set No:1 count fifteen breaths then 2nd set count breaths then third set. The reps should be like 15,15, 10,8,4 or something similar. Right now i do 3 sets, 1 warm set, 2 failure or very diffucult sets.

    3. Be in and out of the gym in 45minutes - 1hr but make sure you fatigue the muscle. I am usually at gym 1 hour or maybe a little more.

    4. Go to failure on the sets, if you hit higher than the reps stated above lift heavier weights. Ya that is a good idea.

    5. Focus on good form and explode up / out and slowly lower 1,1,3 or 4 ratio ( up in 1, hold one, down in four seconds ) Very helpful i was wondering how quick i should do it.

    6. Don't lock your joints time under tension is where it's at. Allright make sure not to.

    7. Get a spotter / training partner to help you. Already got my dad. Although he use to workout a lot and stopped so now he is out of shape i out lift him lol. That is what happens when you stop workout at 42 but he is getting back in shape.

    8. Reduce saturated fats and add in more healthy omega / fish / flaxseed / olive oils into your diet. Don't cut healthy oils too much / fat too much or you will stop losing fat. I take 3 flax oil pills a day.

    9. I would recommend not doing steady pace running but HIIT cardio. I think you're doing too much cardio and of the non HIIT kind. Almost everytime i do cardio i blast on as hard as i can and then let me heartrate go back down. And where i run is a lot of hills so it is harder. My heartrate will get in the 200 according to my hearrate monitor, i then bring it down to about 160-180 then go back on hard.


    Would it be good to on workout days go hard 20min cardio then on running days do long runs. I enjoy running long sometimes. I am probably doing cross country next year so by running long i am training my self.

    p.s. How should i run at? because my heartrater monitor you can program it to do things like on heartrate zone 1 for 1 min and if i go to hard it beeps and tells me to slow down. It is a really nice one with gps and everything that i just got.


    i understand i could do without this supplement so i might not do it i just wanted to see what you guys though. I want to be able to burn as much fat as possible as quick as possible. :bruce3:
  11. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Josh if thats working for you, honestly i suggest you stick with it. At your age, whey and a multi, lots of food, training and sleep is all you need!!....Eat like a madman and grow my friend.!!!!!
    best of luck!
    john

    I repeat, this is what you need.....FOOD, Sleep, train hard, Protein and a multi...honestly Josh your 15, based on your pic, what you should be doing is exactly what I said, eat,. sleep, train......but if you are stuck on using a fat burner best of luck to you, Leviathan is great, im not going to deny it, but I dont feel you need a fat burner right now. Incarnate (beta alanine and cissus) may be a better option. Good luck my friend....
  12. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    allright, i will probably stick with that. I can probably burn the any of my other fat from cardio. I am really commited and it isn't as hard for me to get in cardio and stuff. I always push my self as hard as i can and go further then i originally planned.
  13. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    allright, i will probably stick with that. I can probably burn the any of my other fat from cardio. I am really commited and it isn't as hard for me to get in cardio and stuff. I always push my self as hard as i can and go further then i originally planned.
    best of luck
  14. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    thanks i will keep a detailed log and you can see my progress.
  15. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47042
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I saw your pics just now somewhere. I would say you shouldn't have much problem burning that fat off at all. I don't think you would even need a supplement. You look like you already have a high metabolism.

    1. How long have you been working out at the gym?

    2. I would do this 2 warm up sets, 3 working sets with three exercises per bodypart. So do your warm up sets then working set No:1 count fifteen breaths then 2nd set count breaths then third set. The reps should be like 15,15, 10,8,4 or something similar.

    3. Be in and out of the gym in 45minutes - 1hr but make sure you fatigue the muscle.

    4. Go to failure on the sets, if you hit higher than the reps stated above lift heavier weights.

    5. Focus on good form and explode up / out and slowly lower 1,1,3 or 4 ratio ( up in 1, hold one, down in four seconds )

    6. Don't lock your joints time under tension is where it's at.

    7. Get a spotter / training partner to help you.

    8. Reduce saturated fats and add in more healthy omega / fish / flaxseed / olive oils into your diet. Don't cut healthy oils too much / fat too much or you will stop losing fat.

    9. I would recommend not doing steady pace running but HIIT cardio. I think you're doing too much cardio and of the non HIIT kind.

    So if I was to sum it up:



    I'm sure others here can help suggest as well.
    • Lift heavy to fatigue 2warm 3 working. Breath 15 breaths
    • Make sure you get enough healthy fats - omega, flax, fish,
    • HIIT cardio for 20minutes on NON workout days or just after workouts
    neo where did you get that picture? It makes me laugh every time i see it.
  16. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    i know man that picture is hilarious. when i first saw it i was like wtf is that. then i relized what it was.
  17. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1124
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    lol ya i know what ur saying, but the thing is i am trying to loose some fat i am starting a log and you will see that i am trying to lose some fat and bulk. I already lost some fat.
    hey man... if that Avatar pic is accurate... youre in great shape for your age.. I would never recommend anything with such heavy stimulants to someone under 18.
    Food + Sleep + Exercise
    in that order

    Its a slow and steady path... but you are off to a great start... never hesitate to ask questions
  18. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    ya it accurate but like i still want to loose some of the fat and have a six pack. i mean already lost some because i have been doing this for about a month. check out my log and you will see bigger photos.
  19. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    don't get ahead of yourself, josh
    your body will not like you down the road

    get a conditioning coach, if anything

    leave the supps. alone right now
  20. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    ok i will jsut stick with the basics then whey protein, creatine, flax oil, vitamins, and l-glutmaine.
  21. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2362
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1. Eat healthy and keep cals up / healthy fats

    2. Workout like a mofo, i.e. sweatin and gruntin

    3. Sleep like a king / champ / i.e. lots.

    Your body stores fat because it thinks you are starving it. Survival of the fittest. If you always give your body what it needs frequently it will let the fat go as it doesn't need it.
  22. New Member
    greenwing7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    162
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    25%

    hey it takes about 8 weeks to REALLY see results, do you feel better, you have only been working out for 4 weeks, that means you are half way there, keep it up and tweak your routine a little here with the advice you have been given and you should really see things start moving over the next 4 weeks since you are increasing LBM and thus increasing your metabolism. GOOD LUCK!
  23. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32272
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol. josh i can tell you, i just turned 18 and im on leviathan right now. and even at 18 i think it's a lil early to start. im getting some acne on my back and some mild ones on my face. im not sure if it's the leviathan but it's the only supplement i have that would raise testosterone. and as for getting a 6 pack. i dont know about you but it's every 15-16 year olds dream to get a crazy solid six pack lol. just keep on eatting and dont worry bout the six pack. you look skinny enough :P
  24. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    lol i am i know what ur saying, i am not only going for the six pack though, i want to buff up a lot. but i would like a six pack.
  25. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    lol i am i know what ur saying, i am not only going for the six pack though, i want to buff up a lot. but i would like a six pack.
    You've gotten a bunch of good advice and I agree that you are off to a great start. I want to throw out a general precaution, though I think you get it already. Don't take any supplement that messes with your hormones until you're at least 21. The risk does not outweigh the reward. You've got more than enough testosterone into your early 20's to get "buff" and blocking estrogen or cortisol at your age is a very bad move. Even by the time you're 18 and looking to add creatine and other stuff, make sure you know exactly what a supplement is before purchasing it. Search like crazy and if you don't find answers, post the question in this forum.

    Speaking of buff. In 6 months or so, when you're getting comfortable with your routine and lifting consistently, google Max-OT. IMO it is the most effective and efficient way to lift. And the Max-OT Cardio is basically HIIT, which Neo suggested earlier and I agree is great to do.

    Good luck man!
  26. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    Max-OT looks really interesting, what if i start that now?
  27. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    Max-OT looks really interesting, what if i start that now?
    Since you're really just starting lifting, I would go for a few months before jumping into Max-OT, only because you need to have a certain amount of overall strenghth first. You could possibly follow one of the Max-OT routines, but just do a little lower weight and higher reps for a couple months to build up your strength. If you signed up for the free tutorial, go ahead and start reading through it to get familiar. If you're lifting regularly, eating a lot of clean food and getting adequate rest, you'll be ready to up the intensity before you know it.

    All that said, building muscle takes years, so push yourself naturally, but be realistic too. You'll do fine.
  28. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    allright, i have been doing it for over a month. like running wise yes i am in shape. When i first started i got so sore. Now i just minor soreness so i think my body is getting adjusted to it. I think i am gonna finish reading the max-ot thing and see what it is like and maybe switch over to it. I like going more intense. I'll do what it takes to be ripped lol.
  29. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I want a 6 pack
  30. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2362
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Me too.
  31. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Me too.
    Me three! The 4-pack just isn't cutting it anymore!
  32. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    i know so do i! lol. i am gonna start that Max-Ot
  33. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1124
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    allright, i have been doing it for over a month. like running wise yes i am in shape. When i first started i got so sore. Now i just minor soreness so i think my body is getting adjusted to it. I think i am gonna finish reading the max-ot thing and see what it is like and maybe switch over to it. I like going more intense. I'll do what it takes to be ripped lol.
    push yourself further... get a workout buddy who can lift more than you and follow with him at a safe level...
    if you arent sore.. you arent breaking down muscle. if you arent tearing muscle... you are not growing
  34. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    push yourself further... get a workout buddy who can lift more than you and follow with him at a safe level...
    if you arent sore.. you arent breaking down muscle. if you arent tearing muscle... you are not growing
    I only sort of agree with this. I posted this in another thread, but will re-iterate it here. 2 kinds of soreness. Micro-tears (good) and lactic acid soreness (not really beneficial). I find lower weight/higher volume training creates more lactic acid, while higher weight/lower volume training (max-ot) mostly avoids lactic acid soreness, but tears down the muscle really well. This is another thing a person picks up on after more experience lifting. You can feel the difference between the two types of soreness and make adjustments.

    I find a lot of lactic acid soreness to inhibit my ability to lift well on other days, so I avoid it. If I can tear down the muscle without having that long lasting lactic acid soreness, I'm all for it.

    And it's always good to have a partner, especially when lifting heavy free weights.
  35. New Member
    j0sh710's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

    i have a partner my dad, and i can lift a bit more then him because he is just getting use to it and stuff.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What you think about Max-OT? anything better?
    By j0sh710 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:54 AM
  2. What You Think About This Cycle??
    By danielfernandes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 06:57 PM
  3. What you think about this stack?
    By bball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 12:18 PM
  4. What you think about this stack?
    By bball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 10:44 AM
  5. IGF1lr3 +AAS Cycle.... what you think about it..
    By sebambam in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in