what you think about levathan
- 07-26-2007, 04:41 PM
- 07-26-2007, 05:10 PM
All that said, building muscle takes years, so push yourself naturally, but be realistic too. You'll do fine.
07-26-2007, 10:01 PM
allright, i have been doing it for over a month. like running wise yes i am in shape. When i first started i got so sore. Now i just minor soreness so i think my body is getting adjusted to it. I think i am gonna finish reading the max-ot thing and see what it is like and maybe switch over to it. I like going more intense. I'll do what it takes to be ripped lol.
07-26-2007, 10:07 PM
07-27-2007, 12:08 AM
07-27-2007, 09:19 AM
07-27-2007, 01:09 PM
07-27-2007, 01:34 PM
07-27-2007, 01:46 PM
I find a lot of lactic acid soreness to inhibit my ability to lift well on other days, so I avoid it. If I can tear down the muscle without having that long lasting lactic acid soreness, I'm all for it.
And it's always good to have a partner, especially when lifting heavy free weights.
07-27-2007, 02:01 PM
i have a partner my dad, and i can lift a bit more then him because he is just getting use to it and stuff.
Similar Forum Threads
- By j0sh710 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-13-2007, 01:54 AM
- By danielfernandes in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2007, 05:57 PM
- By bball in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2006, 11:18 AM
- By bball in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2006, 09:44 AM
- By sebambam in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2006, 11:28 AM