what you think about levathan

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Me too.
    Me three! The 4-pack just isn't cutting it anymore!

2. i know so do i! lol. i am gonna start that Max-Ot
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    allright, i have been doing it for over a month. like running wise yes i am in shape. When i first started i got so sore. Now i just minor soreness so i think my body is getting adjusted to it. I think i am gonna finish reading the max-ot thing and see what it is like and maybe switch over to it. I like going more intense. I'll do what it takes to be ripped lol.
    push yourself further... get a workout buddy who can lift more than you and follow with him at a safe level...
    if you arent sore.. you arent breaking down muscle. if you arent tearing muscle... you are not growing

4. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    push yourself further... get a workout buddy who can lift more than you and follow with him at a safe level...
    if you arent sore.. you arent breaking down muscle. if you arent tearing muscle... you are not growing
    I only sort of agree with this. I posted this in another thread, but will re-iterate it here. 2 kinds of soreness. Micro-tears (good) and lactic acid soreness (not really beneficial). I find lower weight/higher volume training creates more lactic acid, while higher weight/lower volume training (max-ot) mostly avoids lactic acid soreness, but tears down the muscle really well. This is another thing a person picks up on after more experience lifting. You can feel the difference between the two types of soreness and make adjustments.

I find a lot of lactic acid soreness to inhibit my ability to lift well on other days, so I avoid it. If I can tear down the muscle without having that long lasting lactic acid soreness, I'm all for it.

And it's always good to have a partner, especially when lifting heavy free weights.

5. i have a partner my dad, and i can lift a bit more then him because he is just getting use to it and stuff.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What you think about Max-OT? anything better?
    By j0sh710 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 01:54 AM
  2. What You Think About This Cycle??
    By danielfernandes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 05:57 PM
  3. What you think about this stack?
    By bball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 11:18 AM
  4. What you think about this stack?
    By bball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 09:44 AM
  5. IGF1lr3 +AAS Cycle.... what you think about it..
    By sebambam in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 11:28 AM