what you think about levathan
- 07-27-2007, 10:19 AM
- 07-27-2007, 02:09 PM
- 07-27-2007, 02:34 PM
07-27-2007, 02:46 PM
I find a lot of lactic acid soreness to inhibit my ability to lift well on other days, so I avoid it. If I can tear down the muscle without having that long lasting lactic acid soreness, I'm all for it.
And it's always good to have a partner, especially when lifting heavy free weights.
07-27-2007, 03:01 PM
i have a partner my dad, and i can lift a bit more then him because he is just getting use to it and stuff.
Similar Forum Threads
- By j0sh710 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:54 AM
- By danielfernandes in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2007, 06:57 PM
- By bball in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2006, 12:18 PM
- By bball in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2006, 10:44 AM
- By sebambam in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2006, 12:28 PM