My Reset A.D. Log - Arzi75

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    I couldnt imagine what would be "too much " for you in 2 caps a day... but if you are having the best results with 1 cap /day... then def keep up with that.. bottle will last you longer too!
    Hmmm... Dave - I think I actually may have a theory for this!

As I explained in my post for days 20 and 21, I think that the problem is not necessarily as much with the doses as it might be with the times at which I'm taking them. For example, I took 3 caps on day 10 and "didn't feel nothing" when I took them all in the middle of the day spaced apart only a few hours, but every time I took the late evening dose on the days I took 2 caps, I usually felt something negative. Especially when I decidedly took the second dose just prior to bed time, I had trouble falling asleep which consequently made my sleep feel not so perfect.

Today I took my second dose at around 8 p.m. and went to the gym - usually come back pretty tired and even though I don't necessarily opt to go to bed, I still often at least feel a little bit like going to sleep. Now, it's almost 1 a.m and I feel really restless and not at all like I'd be ready to fall asleep even though I know I'm tired physically - from the workout - and mentally - from all the going-ons at my work.

So, I'd def dare to conclude that even though I know that many people here - who are taking the 3 caps a day and often taking the last dose just before bedtime - have reported noticing Reset-A.D to help them fall asleep, that for me, Reset-A.D. seems to work quite the opposite.

So, that's why I think the 1 cap a day dosage has worked better for me - I am actually now thinking about starting to take 2 caps a day - again - but this time always taking one only in the morning and one during the mid-day cutting the evening/late-night intake completely.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    but if you are having the best results with 1 cap /day... then def keep up with that.. bottle will last you longer too!
    Haha... Dave, you old cheapskate - always thinking about the $$$ aspect of things!

Well, in all seriousness - I totally subscribe to that - if you are getting the results you want for only 1 cap, why bother to take 2.

Although the Reset-A.D comes with a remarkably well-priced price tag, the bottles still don't ever seem to last as long as you wished them to last.
    •   

3. Day 23

Took two caps of Reset-A.D. I once again took the second dose of Reset-A.D quite late in the evening as I failed to take the first in the morning and I didn't take it till the afternoon despite swearing off taking Reset-A.D in the evening.

Took some stims just before hitting the gym for a delt workout that I was forced to skip yesterday due to my aching shoulder - got through it today although was not a splendid workout. Felt kind of weak, but energy was satisfactory and it actually felt pretty good to even be able to do some delt exercises as my left shoulder has been real sore for almost two weeks now.

Well, I once again struggled to get to sleep, although once I did, my sleeping was quite satisfactory. I guess that was paying the piper for taking the second dose of Reset-A.D. so late in the evening, seems like I should not take Reset-A.D in the evenings at all.

4. Day 24

Today was day 24. Took two caps of Reset-A.D as I'm trying once again adhering to the recommended - and my original - dosing of 2 caps a day (I switched to 1 a day after I noticed getting better sleep with skipping the second dose, plus during the first weeks, 2 seemed to give some accentuated mood swings which I didn't particularly enjoy that much).

I slept only a couple of hours last night as I stayed up well past even my normal bed time - which is usually around 1 a.m. to begin with - but my sleep was still pretty sound, though, as it has been for the last 5 or 6 days.

Today, had I a triceps workout which wasn't exactly such a success like the leg workout I previously reported (ouch, my knee is still hurting from that one ) - I felt my energy levels were really low throughout the workout (probably because of my staying awake most of the night). Also, could be that I had the delt workout yesterday, and felt kind of "cramped-up" to begin with, so took me a while to get all warmed-up and going today.

Also had I little episode at the work today which dampened my mood the whole day, which could explain my feelings of lack of energy, too, but overall - mood and enery-wise - not a particularly great day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Arzi75 View Post
    Hmmm... Dave - I think I actually may have a theory for this!

As I explained in my post for days 20 and 21, I think that the problem is not necessarily as much with the doses as it might be with the times at which I'm taking them. For example, I took 3 caps on day 10 and "didn't feel nothing" when I took them all in the middle of the day spaced apart only a few hours, but every time I took the late evening dose on the days I took 2 caps, I usually felt something negative. Especially when I decidedly took the second dose just prior to bed time, I had trouble falling asleep which consequently made my sleep feel not so perfect.

Today I took my second dose at around 8 p.m. and went to the gym - usually come back pretty tired and even though I don't necessarily opt to go to bed, I still often at least feel a little bit like going to sleep. Now, it's almost 1 a.m and I feel really restless and not at all like I'd be ready to fall asleep even though I know I'm tired physically - from the workout - and mentally - from all the going-ons at my work.

So, I'd def dare to conclude that even though I know that many people here - who are taking the 3 caps a day and often taking the last dose just before bedtime - have reported noticing Reset-A.D to help them fall asleep, that for me, Reset-A.D. seems to work quite the opposite.

So, that's why I think the 1 cap a day dosage has worked better for me - I am actually now thinking about starting to take 2 caps a day - again - but this time always taking one only in the morning and one during the mid-day cutting the evening/late-night intake completely.
    This is definitely a solid observation... a lot of things have different reactions with other people..

and im not a cheapskate.... ok yea i am

personally i take my first dose at 10 am, and the second around 4. I have never taken it later, so i dont know how it would affect my sleep.

6. Day 25

Did not sleep so well, but can't blame anything else, but me and this forum - I basically stayed up all night reading the logs and posts here on AM. Did not get to sleep untill around 5 a.m.

Consequences - took my 2 pills of Reset-A.D. as planned, stayed awake just barely through my working hours - but not soon afterwards fell asleep immediately - did not woke up untill around 10 p.m. Did not go to gym - not sure if I needed to tell that explicitly, though.

7. Day 26

Once again stayed up late last night - kinda obvious if you read the previous post - I think, got to bed around 4 .a.m.

Slept late, missed my morning dose of Reset-A.D - took one later in the afternoon, second - this time purposefully - very late in the evening as I needed to go to help out a friend of mine to move. She moved to Helsinki from about 100 miles away, and they couldn't get a U-Haul till around 6 p.m., so they arrived here around 11 p.m.

So, took the second dose of Reset-A.D very late, around 10 p.m. along with a large handful of stims and other supps to pull me through the night and the removal.

So, finished hauling stuff and furniture around 2.30 a.m. - did not go to bed right afterwards, yup, you guessed it - checked out some of the new posts around here and I fell asleep around 5 a.m. (it's Saturday noon, now, when I'm writing this. ).

Did not wake up feeling so refreshed, but I could say Reset-A.D probably helped me to get through the night by not letting me fall asleep.

8. Day 27

Have stated in the posts above that I have noticed that taking more than 1 cap of Reset-A.D. seems to interfere with my sleep, especially if the second doses are taken during the late evening, but that 1 cap of Reset-A.D. seems to give me unusually sound sleep.

So, in that sense, it would make sense not to stick to the 2 caps let alone trying more than 2 caps. On the other hand, even though better sleep is good, I still have such high expectations for Reset-A.D. that I will not be completely satisfied it that is the only effect I can ever tell having noticed once I finish this log, so I still have the initial theory that perhaps the 2 or even 3 caps a day are not enough for a guy of my size and known history of "unresponsiveness" to supps, to experience the increased energy levels etc. - other positive effects associated to Reset-A.D.

So, kind of in a one final attempt today, I took 3 caps of Reset-A.D. to see if I would finally notice any other benefits apart from the more sound sleep - took one in the morning, and two basically "back to back" in the evening, but did notice anything except kind of the same funny feeling of feeling jittery and relaxed or drowsy at the same time I reported often feeling during week 1.

That time might have been in part placebo, but this time not so sure.

Any how I oddly felt kind of encouraged that I noticed feeling something - with most of the "unbelievably amazing" miracle supps out there, I never feel nothing!

So, thinking about doing the rest of bottle (or even the second, I purchased two) with the 3 caps dosing and even possibly trying a 4 caps a day dosing.

9. Day 28

Today was the last day of week 4.

Today I was kind of busy during the day, so took my first - and only - dose of Reset-A.D. just before hítting the gym around 5 p.m. - not sure why, if it has been so, but I think I haven't actually taken Reset-A.D. before just before hitting the gym, or at least haven't done so very often.

Any how - took one cap like 15 minutes before my biceps workout today with a handful of mild pre-workout stims.

For some reason - not sure whether it was the timing, or taking the stims along with the Reset-A.D just minutes before my workout, but I'd say my DRIVE and ENERGY was something that would remind me of the effects people using RPM have reported - great endurance and very good energy!!

I used to frequent the gym with regularity during the high school, but after that my enthusiasm dwindled big time and did not re-start going to the gym until something like 5 years ago (had basically almost an 8 years' hiatus! ) - during these 5 years I have never ever felt having the same amount of enthusiasm and drive - and probably testosterone - as I used to had when I was 15 or so, when I frequented the gym almost daily.

Geez, today I REALLY felt like I was 15 again!!

Was not able to hit any bigger weights than usual or go significantly beyond my usually sets or reps, but the amount of sheer enthusiasm and energy I had - have not felt anything like that during the five years I have been now lifting after my hiatus and ever since I was 15 or 16.

Enuff said. I LIKED it. Damn...

10. Day 29

Took 2 caps of Reset-A.D. - one during the day and one in the evening.

Because I was still impressed by the "success" of day 28, I decided to hit the gym for some cardio even though today was an off-day. Took the evening dose just like yesterday - around 15 or so minutes before hitting the gym - with a small handful of stims. Hit the gym expecting the same kind of feeling of energy and drive that I got yesterday, but it really seems that there is no consistency in my using of Reset-A.D - yesterday great energy and drive - today nothing.

Heck, I felt so tired that even doing some light cardio on an elliptical machine felt like an absolute no-go, so got off the elliptical trainer, did a few sets of abs, feeling bummed-out and frustrated, thinking about whether the great "success" of the yesterday was just a lucky coincident and had nothing to do with my taking the Reset-A.D. - yesterday great energy and drive, today one of the worst workouts for a long time.

Makes you wonder will I ever see any sustained increases in energy or sustained elevation in mood from taking Reset-A.D. as my moments of success with Reset-A.D. have truly been very few and far between so far.
    •   

11. Day 30

Still struggling to finish my FIRST bottle of Reset-A.D. So, today took 4 caps of Reset-A.D.

Anyone else tried taking 4 caps of Reset-A.D before?

Because of the couple of days I failed or chose not to take Reset-A.D. and the the 10 or so days I only took one cap of Reset-A.D., I still got 9 caps of Reset A.D. left in my first bottle of Reset-A.D. despite taking a mighty dose of 4 caps today.

Took 2 caps during the day, one in the evening and took the last dose just minutes ago - I am not feeling anything special expect that once again I do not feel like getting to sleep easily even though it's already midnight.

It's already day 30 and I have not seen anything out of this world so far, so I thought why not give the 4 caps dosage a try - in my mind the recommended dosages are not necessarily the optimal dosages for everyone so I am still kind of hoping that increasing the dosage to 4 caps might just make the difference.

Will keep you posted as we enter day 31. Stay tuned!

12. Day 31

Today I took once again 4 caps of Reset-A.D.

After the second cap which I took only 3 hours after the first one - I noticed a similar type of increased "jittery" nervousness like if you just took an overdose of caffeine on an empty stomach - nothing too pleasant, but nothing too worrying either.

After the fourth cap, I did not perk up in any way shape or form like I did on day 28 when I felt an "incredible rush of energy and drive" - today felt almost lethargic by the time I hit the gym - just barely managed get through a chest workout.

So, so far it seems that the best experiences I have had with Reset-A.D. are the improved sleep that I started experiencing after the second week (while doing mostly 1 cap a day) and that 5-6 lbs. weight-loss from the first week (while dosing mostly 2 caps a day) which I am actually not sure what to attribute that one to.

Anyhow I can definitely say that after that I have not been able to experience any further benefits from taking Reset-A.D. even varying my dosages from the one cap a day up to even taking 4 caps a day (the last two days).

Tomorrow will be the concluding day of my log so far.

13. Day 32

I actually took 5 caps of Reset-A.D. today - or yesterday - depending on how you want to count it - I took one cap of Reset A.D. at 1:00 yesterday, so not sure does that count as dose 5 of yesterday or my first cap of day 32.

If we count it as being the first dose it for day 32, I took a real "superdose" of 5 caps of Reset-A.D today (if you prefer to count it as my last dose of day 31, then I took 5 caps yesterday).

So, yesterday I took 5 caps:

1 x Reset-A.D at 9:00 a.m.
    1 x Reset-A.D at 12:00 a.m
    1 x Reset-A.D at 4:00 p.m.
    1 x Reset-A.D at 8.30 p.m. (pre-workout)
    1 x Reset-A.D at 1:00 a.m (pre-bed time)

Today I took 4 caps:

2 x 2 caps during the day (around 2 p.m.)
    2 x 2 in the evening pre-workout (around 8 p.m.)

Yesterday I commented on NOT noticing any increased benefits from taking 4 caps (4 x 1 cap) or even 5 caps (5 x 1). Today I can definitely say that for the first time I noticed a definite difference when taking 2 caps in a single dose twice a day as opposed to taking x times 1 cap a day.

Taking the one cap - once or twice a a day - has improved my sleep, but never ever gave me any sustained elevation in mood or energy.

Today after takin the first dose of 2 x 2 I definitely felt a change in my mood that lasted all day long - after the second dose I felt even more improved mood, plus a slight stim effect.

I took the first 2 caps with no stims, the second with a selection of mostly caffeinated fat-burners/mental enhancers.

So, tomorrow will most likely be the conluding day for this log as I'm starting my RPM along with some other new supps, but I definitely will continue taking Reset-A.D. as finally it seems that I have found a dosing that works for me.

14. I just wanted to say nice log. I'm thinking about taking this supp because ive been through about 6 months with screwy sleep patterns and I get very tired in the afternoon allmost narcolepsy like and have unnessecary amounts of energy at night.
    Maybe you should try taking some benedryl at around 11pm to knock you out so you go to sleep at a reasonable time. Getting a good nights sleep is mandatory to get cortisol levels within a good range.

15. Thanks keninishna! Yeah, it's sure been quite a struggle - I can definitely hear what you saying about the afternoon narcolepsy and the consequent extra unnecessary energy when you don't want it in the middle of the night when you are suppose to be sleeping. I have been struggling with these issues for years!

I actually had my cortisol levels checked on day 9 - about a little over a week into taking Reset-A.D. and my cortisol levels were ok, even a little low. Not sure though if they were ever even elevated because of the adrenal fatigue I suspected to begin with, though.

As for taking Reset-A.D. I recommend having a little patience and not being afraid to experiment with the dosing because at least for me it took something like 32 days to find a dosing that seems to help me not only in improving sleep, but also in the mood and energy department.

If you choose to give Reset-A.D. a try, I wish you a good one! Have fun, but be patient!

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1T/4AD cycle log
    By fast89lx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 11:17 AM
  2. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 09:14 PM
  3. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5