Page 1 of 12 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

Final Review is post #372 on page 13

Note: Post #2 is reserved for valuable information periodically updated,

Here goes my first cycle! My plan has been devised after approximately 8 months of studying. My immediate instinct when I found this board was to choose a Halo clone because of its mild nature and that it fit my recomp goals. I have had some truely awesome experiences cutting or bulking with formestane, which made E-form an easy choice for my stack.

I have to give MAJOR props to TheBigT and RisingAgainst for their help in devising my plan

Plan:

H-drol 50-75mg for 4-6 weeks
    E-from 40-120mg TD (as tolerated)

post cycle therapy

Torem 120(90)/90/60/30 (abbreviated if appropriate)
    MassFx 3/4/4/4+
    Restore 1/2/3/3/2/1

Additional supps
    Primaforce Cissus
    Cycle Support
    Omega 3's
    Hawthorne Berry
    TRAC Extreme NO (only as needed)
    Multi

Diet
    40/40/20
    300/300/60 at ~3000 cal

Split:
    Lats/Bis
    Traps/Quads/Tris
    Hams/Back/Bis
    Chest/Shoulders/calves

*Splits are arranged to avoid irritation of a shoulder injury.
    *Routine includes 1 power move at 5x5 followed by supersets in volume fashion.

3-4 days light cardio, swimming, abs

Supplement history:
    6-oxo
    E-form
    Vitrix
    JW, BAM, Restore
    Creatines, Arginines, Fat burners

Questions, comments, criticism, suggestions, discussion, sarcasm, and wise-cracks are encouraged

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Initial stats
    194.4 pounds
    16.49% body fat (7 point skinfold)

Initial Measurements
    Chest 43"
    Waist 36.75" holy crap I had no idea!
    Bis (R) 16 (L) 15.5
    Mid Thigh 23.5'' both sides

Initial Strength
    Deadlift 335 x 5
    Squat 285 x 4
    Shrug 395 x 5
    SLDL 320 x 5
    BB Curl 85 x 5
    Decline Bench 175 x 7
    *compared to last winter's bulk, none of these are PR's

Goals
    +6 pounds LBM, -6 pounds fat
    Continue reasonable strength gains during body recomp

Significant Events:
    Day 3: mild palpitations (Form)
    Day 4: Fantastic Mood (Halo); rising libido (Form); mild vascularity (Form)
    Day 5: Spurratic Blurred vision (Form)
    Day 6-8: stomach virus lead to drop in 1/2 pound body weight
    Day 9: extra rep per set, increased MMC (Halo); outrageous libido (Form)
    Day 14: +2.2 pounds body weight, -2% body fat
    Day 19: Questionable back pumps
    Day 20: Increase in power on presses as per cycle goals
    Day 27: lethargy, mild joint pain, and cramping force routine alterations
    Day 28: +6.2 pounds (since beginning of cycle), -2.8% bf
    Day 29: begin formestane taper, continue dosage with H-drol
    Week 5: reduced pumps successfully with taurine and creatine, mild libido decrease noted, weight is up 2 pounds (although looking softer from the creatine)
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Subscribed... with bells on.

The plan looks really good. With the kind of results you got on e-form alone, I can't imagine what's going to happen to you with H-drol in there.

Good luck man! Kick some ace!
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Looking good celc... maybe it's just me but I would save the TRAC for after cycle just to help with maintainence along with your other goodies.

I've heard about halo's leaning out effects, so the belly should really get some nice effects from this stack.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Ecto: I pre-loaded some extra hawthorne berry after the issues you had on cycle. I'll keep it going ON cycle and in pct.

Prld: Agreed with the gut. I'm thinking that maybe my measurements were skewed because my abs and obliques were pumped... ya, that's it pumped up abs

I usually just use the TRAC on Saturday mornings when I have my early workout for a jump start of sorts. On other days, I sip on aminos or whey during workout.

Day 1

50mg H-drol, 40mg TD form

Lats and Bis today: I purposely talked myself into a placebo affect because the weights have not been budging over the past few weeks. It got me an extra rep here and there but nothing spectacular.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool

did you just start the form today? :donut:
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Close with the donut T, but it should be more like

Yes sir, 25mg Hdrol with breakfast and 25 with lunch. 20mg TD formestane with morning shower, 20mg TD formestane with evening shower.

I plan to bump up the form to 40mg in the morning if I don't have problems sleeping tonight. I get palpitations sometimes if I increase the dosage too fast. Hey, I have 4-6 weeks to play with the dosage so I'm in no hurry.
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Lats and Bis today: I purposely talked myself into a placebo affect because the weights have not been budging over the past few weeks. It got me an extra rep here and there but nothing spectacular.
    Mmmmmm, gotta love the power of placebo.... sometimes it works better then the supps themselves, which just makes them that more effective.

9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool

last year when i ran hema/prop i had slight drop in libido around week 4. i wonder how much form will help with this. btw stopping my furazadrol after 2nd bottle. down 15 pounds in around a month,wow. will save 3rd bottle for another time.
  10. Diamond Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Mmmmmm, gotta love the power of placebo.... sometimes it works better then the supps themselves, which just makes them that more effective.
    now you know that you get results on day1. he's a ph cherry, so we got to give him a hard time!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    now you know that you get results on day1. he's a ph cherry, so we got to give him a hard time!
    You mean I won't gain 5 pounds of lean mass by day 3?

T, you still feelin strong droppin weight that fast? Let me rephrase the question: Was the Furaz for keeping you strong while you cut? to help shed the weight? or both?

Diet check
    271/236/59
    I'll stick with this plan for a few days and gradually bump up the cals as long as my waisteline doesn't get any bigger.
  12. Diamond Member

Cool

thats a good question. everytime ive done a ph ive gained 10lbs or more. that is why i wanted to try furazadrol, a chance to do a ph and get stronger and tone up without the weight gain. when i started dropping weight i just went with it. 15 pound weight loss and strength is the same. wow, i am happy. i hope you are as happy with your results as i am from mine. good luck.:burg:
  13. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i wonder how much form will help with this.
    I'd say around 100mg/day would keep the libido rockin for ya T.

14. Diamond Member

I'd say around 100mg/day would keep the libido rockin for ya T.
    he's running close to the same stack i ran last year. i didnt run form with it and got the libido drop.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Ok kids, I seriously doubt libido is going to be an issue on this stack. I've broken some skinny girls IN HALF while on E-form and I haven't read about any libido issues with any halos run solo. Paravol and A36 are in the stash, just in case... T, you know how I like to plan

As a matter of fact, libido is slightly up and I've had some random wood today. E-form works FAST FAST FAST for me. It's been too long since I've used this stuff!

Day 2

50mg H-drol
    60mg E-form

Slept like a rock last night. Probably cause I wore myself out getting so damm excited about the cycle. I noticed a very positive affect today, and curiously, an increase in pateince at work and while driving

I might need to pick up some more 45s cause I'm gonna get close to 500 on shrugs during this cycle I wish I was having the same problem with squats as I couldn't get focused when I went heavy today. It was a weird workout with some parts strong, and others lackluster.
  16. Diamond Member

Ok kids, I seriously doubt libido is going to be an issue on this stack. I've broken some skinny girls IN HALF while on E-form and I haven't read about any libido issues with any halos run solo. Paravol and A36 are in the stash, just in case... T, you know how I like to plan

As a matter of fact, libido is slightly up and I've had some random wood today. E-form works FAST FAST FAST for me. It's been too long since I've used this stuff!

Day 2

50mg H-drol
    60mg E-form

Slept like a rock last night. Probably cause I wore myself out getting so damm excited about the cycle. I noticed a very positive affect today, and curiously, an increase in pateince at work and while driving

I might need to pick up some more 45s cause I'm gonna get close to 500 on shrugs during this cycle I wish I was having the same problem with squats as I couldn't get focused when I went heavy today. It was a weird workout with some parts strong, and others lackluster.
    i just got back from da website. man those guys are living in the stone age. one guy said just dump 2gms of form in a carrier and use 2 sprays everyday. i almost sh1t my pants. they dont even know what powerful is or what it does, one guy asked if it was a stim. now i got diarhea. thank GOD for am. formestane is king.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

DAfan1: If I stack 17methyl-Ester-drol with Explode-Tech-Extreme, will novedex xt be enough for my pct?
  18. Diamond Member

Cool

DAfan1: If I stack 17methyl-Ester-drol with Explode-Tech-Extreme, will novedex xt be enough for my post cycle therapy?
    haha, damn barbarians. the reps run that web site. thank GOD we have celc and prid here at am, and neo to keep things light.
  19. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i just got back from da website. man those guys are living in the stone age. one guy said just dump 2gms of form in a carrier and use 2 sprays everyday. i almost sh1t my pants. they dont even know what powerful is or what it does, one guy asked if it was a stim. now i got diarhea. thank GOD for am. formestane is king.

That got me man.... so much I bout sheet me britches.

20. Diamond Member

That got me man.... so much I bout sheet me britches.
    those guys arent complete morons, i keep getting pm's wanting more info on formestane. yeehaw fresh meat.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

/Subbed I love you long time Celc ( well ok you too BigT/ Pray lood ).

I broke my formestane cherry today. I gots teh rush I think. It was a ***** to disolve and looks like it chrystallized again so you guys think I should reheat again? ( or whatever the proper term is )

Much Love,

Neoborn.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

CEl looking good man. I want to see how this works with something dry. Bigt and I were talking about adding this to my Epi/TRN cycle.

Also I see u are going to use Trac Xtreme NO. Its an ok product. Nothing like SuperPump IMO. I used it when I was running Halo/O-E and didn't really notice to much.

Anyway subbed and good luck on ur goals.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

those guys arent complete morons, i keep getting pm's wanting more info on formestane. yeehaw fresh meat.
    I must be one of the moron's cause I sent u a PM.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    CEl looking good man. I want to see how this works with something dry. Bigt and I were talking about adding this to my Epi/TRN cycle.

Also I see u are going to use Trac Xtreme NO. Its an ok product. Nothing like SuperPump IMO. I used it when I was running Halo/O-E and didn't really notice to much.

Anyway subbed and good luck on ur goals.
    I think everyone is hit or miss with pre workout supps. TRAC Extreme is the one that has worked for me over the past year or so. I only use it when I really need it, as i was discussing with prld the posts above.

It enhances my mood (to the point that my saturday lifting partner has to tell me to shut up and lift), really gives me a stim effect for lifting, and is the key to a good workout when I feel downright schitty. I've heard mixed reviews on TRAC that are pretty much split down the middle so you're not the only one that didn't respond to it.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

I think everyone is hit or miss with pre workout supps. TRAC Extreme is the one that has worked for me over the past year or so. I only use it when I really need it, as i was discussing with prld the posts above.

It enhances my mood (to the point that my saturday lifting partner has to tell me to shut up and lift), really gives me a stim effect for lifting, and is the key to a good workout when I feel downright ****tty. I've heard mixed reviews on TRAC that are pretty much split down the middle so you're not the only one that didn't respond to it.
    Don't get me wrong I liked it but for me nothing like SP. Yeah Pre-workout shakes are hit and miss. I found that like u I only use them on days I feel really tired or on arm days
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I broke my formestane cherry today
    Cool dude. You're gonna love it. I got a very mild rush as well at 40mg this morning. I'm not sure I'm gonna go above 40mg per dose though. It's already kickin in and my libido is skyrocketing after 4 doses... time to get on the texting tonight to set somethin up for "relief" tomorrow.

Just a side thought, but form is going to SERIOUSLY skew your results with your sponsored log... unless you are finished already?
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I'm not running it right now until my log is done. Just received it today and wanted to try a dose.
  28. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

He,he,he... curious little first born.

If it came out of solution, transferr the contents over to a glass beaker and heat the shiat out of it again.... shake like a polaroid picture and you should be set.

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Ecto: I pre-loaded some extra hawthorne berry after the issues you had on cycle. I'll keep it going ON cycle and in post cycle therapy.

Prld: Agreed with the gut. I'm thinking that maybe my measurements were skewed because my abs and obliques were pumped... ya, that's it pumped up abs

I usually just use the TRAC on Saturday mornings when I have my early workout for a jump start of sorts. On other days, I sip on aminos or whey during workout.

Day 1

50mg H-drol, 40mg TD form

Glad to see you're finally getting this show on the road! I still have a headache and I think it's more related to a strained neck at this point. But the hawthorn berry is a prudent precaution for you.

Good luck popping your cherry bro!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Cool dude. You're gonna love it. I got a very mild rush as well at 40mg this morning. I'm not sure I'm gonna go above 40mg per dose though. It's already kickin in and my libido is skyrocketing after 4 doses... time to get on the texting tonight to set somethin up for "relief" tomorrow.

Just a side thought, but form is going to SERIOUSLY skew your results with your sponsored log... unless you are finished already?
    You're an animal! Where do you find these chicks in Pittsbag? Do they have all their teeth, or is that not a pre-requisite for you? Lack of teeth may help with the bj, I guess...
    Last edited by EctoPower; 07-18-2007 at 08:58 AM. Reason: spelling
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Ha Ha! Well, it all feels the same in the middle right? Seriously, when I was in college, I read some books by David DeAngelo and it sent my mediocre game through the roof. It's sort of like using a prohormone to push a mediocre body past a plateau.
  32. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    You're an animal! Where do you find these chicks in Pittsbag? Do they have all their teeth, or is that not a pre-requisite for you? Lack of teeth may help with the bj, I guess...
    thats funny.
  33. Diamond Member

damn celc, looks like you got all us crazy barst@rds subbed for this one. looks like ill be doing alot of scrolling.again. izza: :donut: :burg: izza: :hot: man i cannot get enough to eat today.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Those 15 pounds are gonna creep back real fast T... better be careful there hulkster

Scrolling is a small price to pay for a fun log! The good natured posts are enjoyable and honestly help to motivate me!
  35. Diamond Member

Those 15 pounds are gonna creep back real fast T... better be careful there hulkster

Scrolling is a small price to pay for a fun log! The good natured posts are enjoyable and honestly help to motivate me!
    why you keep telling me stuff i already know, cant you see im hungry.izza: seriously your logs are the 'funnest' ones on here. lets eat.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Cel-

This is a side note here, but do you plan on running a full blood test once you are done ?
  37. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Cel-

This is a side note here, but do you plan on running a full blood test once you are done ?
    damn dude, i wish i wouldnt have seen that avatar. i used to have a crush on brittany. yeah yeah i know, dirty old man. me faith hill and brittany in a threesome was my all time favorite fantasy.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Cel-This is a side note here, but do you plan on running a full blood test once you are done ?
    Nah, I preloaded on alcohol while I was in college so that my liver would be "in shape" for a methyl. The ph only makes my organs stronger
  39. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Nah, I preloaded on alcohol while I was in college so that my liver would be "in shape" for a methyl. The ph only makes my organs stronger
    Hahaha. I'm a ways away from getting into the phs but I've got this one subbed for sure.

And I have to tell you, I was using Form for two weeks a few weeks ago (I broke our plans that we somewhat laid out... ) and at the end of the two weeks I went to a waterpark with my gf and she noticed how vascular I was. Veins sticking out at my shoulders (new to me) and big ones running up the inside of my lower legs from my feet to my calves.

I'm using up my last bit of it for the next 3 weeks along with Stim Free Blue Up while on a high protein, moderate to high fat diet with carbs centered around physical activities. I have a good feeling about this short little stack...
  40. Diamond Member

damn, i thought you were still in high school!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 Wk H-Drol, Lean Xtreme, Kre-Alkalyn Recomp Log.
    By duplex1492 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:40 PM
  2. H-Drol/Megazol Ranger Recomp Log
    By ranger505 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:27 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 02:05 PM
  4. M-Drol/RPM Recomp Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1