rothyman's epistane/dhea log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 17

Weight - 176lbs

Dosage - (40mg) - 10mg 9am, 10mg PWO, 10mg 5PM, 10mg 11PM

Overall Feeling - Very good. I've been waiting for signs of vascularity and I'm finally getting them. I look a lot better around my chest and my back muscles are really defined.

Strength - +20lbs bench, +10lbs Deadlift

Sides - Minor Acne, Minor loss in libido, Intense backpumps (need at least 5mg Taurine/day), Lethargy (then again I've worked 11 days in a row with no break ), Some Joint Pain

Major Lifts :
    BB Bench Press - 205x6 (5x5)
    Squats - 245x5 (5x5)
    Deadlift - 265x5 (5x5)

2. subbed.
    •   

3. Day 31 (4 days remaining)

WT : 180

Epistane @ 60mg
    20mg Pre-WO (11am)
    10mg Post-WO (1PM)
    20mg @ 6PM
    10mg Before bed

DHEA - 100mg Pre-WO, 100mg Before bed

Ok, so first of all I apologize for not keeping a detailed log for the past 2 weeks. I've upped my doses as follows -

20/30/30/40/50-60 (last 4 days of cycle @ 60)

I decided to up my dosage to 60 since I was seeing really no ill side effects besides some occasional lethargy.

Summary of Cycle

I'm not overly impressed with my cycle. Not because of Epistane, but because of some poor nutrition and training during the cycle. So I guess I should said, I'm not very impressed with my discipline.

With that said, I did gain 7lbs of lean mass. I made the following strength gains -

Bench
    185 x 6 (Before)
    215 x 6 (NOW)

Deadlift
    275x5 (Before)
    335x5 (NOW)

Squats
    N/A - Quad injury really didn't allow me to squat towards the last few weeks of my cycle.

Vascularity
    I'm very impressed with my appearance. My core is substantially larger and more defined. I've been getting all kinds of compliments @ the gym. Ranging from "How did you get your torso so big?" to "Man you must be on gear"

Overall, I'm pleased with my gains. With that said, I'm looking forward to going into post cycle therapy so I can finally start going out with my buddies to drink. The last month I've been practically a social nobody to avoid drinking and/or smoking.

I begin Torem @ 120mg Monday. I haven't picked up ReduceXT yet, but I'm still contemplating adding it to my PCT. Oh yeah, and as far as libido, I didn't notice any shutdown until I bumped it up to 60mg. And even @ 60mg, shutdown is minimal.

If anyone has ?s let me know.

4. Id have to congratulate you, that is a good cycle imo. 7lbs from epi and some numbers gained on your lifts....that is good bro.

5. Good in depth log, Liked it cuz i ran dhea for a month @ 100mg With taking serious mass thru optinum nutrition and rolled up 14lbs so lets see what epi does on it, im on day 7 lol and wanting it to kick in!

6. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    Good in depth log, Liked it cuz i ran dhea for a month @ 100mg With taking serious mass thru optinum nutrition and rolled up 14lbs so lets see what epi does on it, im on day 7 lol and wanting it to kick in!
    14lbs from that?! how much serious mass were u taking in each day?

7. I was dong 1.5 servings a day so an added 1800 cals about 400 carbs + 75g protein etc all from serious mass
    and

on like day 17 of Epi with added Dhea at 40mgs I boosted it up because 30 didnt seem like much now i get such a pump and feel like i can lift the whole gym, Hit some record #'s today in back/chest and ate 5 deep dish slices yest gained 2.2lbs haha

8. take some pics dude !

9. Good log, too bad I got in here late. Yeah, I was impressed and confused with DB exercises . . . who has 170 lb DBs? Then I realized that you added the 2 for a total.

Pics coming?

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Drol/Epistane(Havoc) Log - First cycle (Revised)
    By zootreeves in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 12:26 PM
  2. Epistane, DHEA, Creatine,
    By Halveye in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:04 AM
  3. Chad`s Epistane & 4AD log
    By Chad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 01:33 AM
  4. Critique my Epistane + PCT - Log + Bloodwork to come!
    By Gettingback in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:23 AM
  5. Epistane/Hamaguno Log
    By mbunnell in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 12:41 AM