riseboi by design: an ActivaTe Xtreme log

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
[size=+4]Riseboi by Design: An ActivaTe Xtreme Log[/size]​

[size=-2](Here?s a little vid to help set the tone. I made it from DS?s perspective. Hopefully they don?t sue me for using their images and words. :) )[/size]

If you can?t see the vid, click [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=C1R7ahzLieQ"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

BRIEF INTRO:

First of all, a huge thanks to Designer Supplements for giving me the opportunity to log their newest product, ActivaTe Xtreme! I never had the fortune of using its predecessor, ActivaTe, but the long list of well thought reviews and logs were enough to convince me to apply for this opportunity. I hope that by the end of this log I will one of the first of many to rave about ActivaTe Xtreme.

MY OWN PERSONAL TOUCH TO THIS SPONSORED LOG

In terms of the layout, this log will be a virtual carbon carbon of my previous log except for a additions. In thinking of ActivaTe Xtreme, I couldn't help but also think of the other things that help me to ?take it to the extreme.? Things, thoughts, sounds, or vids that can't be obtained from a supplement. With that said, each of my workout updates will include some sort of vid, quote or song that either inspires me, motivates me, or just plain PUMPS me up. Most of the these will be centered around things related to my workouts, sports, etc., but I will also include items that just inspire or motivate me in general. Some of these you may like, some you may not. If not, oh well, it's about me. :p

EXPECTATIONS

I hope to continue with the strength gains that I achieved on my last log with minimal fat gain. If I can add on 3-4 lbs of lean mass I will be very happy. Of course, I also hope to raise my t levels back to and beyond normal levels.

ABOUT ME:

• Sex: Male
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: @180 lbs.
  • Body type: Meso-Endo (I think)
  • Est. BF% : sub 10%
TRAINING EXPERIENCE:

I started weight training in college on a somewhat consistent basis and continued to do so since. Of course, nowadays, I'm very consistent. It has become an essential part of my lifestyle. During that time beforehand, diet and discipline were really the key factors that kept me from "seeing" any results. The bad diet also led to a poor general health (fat, BP, cholesterol, self confidence, etc.) It got to a point where I had to decide how much my health meant to me. I guess if there?s only one thing you should know about me, it that this is where I came from?..

Back to the present. I think you can tell what my decision was. I can say without a doubt I am in the best shape of my life, aging effects notwithstanding.

PREVIOUS LOGS:

Sponsored Pro-Anabol & Jungle Warfare Log

ACTIVATE XTREME:

The write-up for ActivaTe Xtreme can be found here

DOSING:

As instructed, I will take 3 serving/day

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Various Protein types: (Labrada V60, Dymatize ISO100, Dymatize Elite, EAS WPC, Nature's Best Micellar Plus, ON Casein)
  • Prof Supps Pure Vitargo (WMS)
  • Scivation Xtend
  • CL Purple Wraath
  • Beta Alanine
  • Cissus
  • Various General Health/Antioxidants
  • PreWO: Primaforce Primal N20
  • A heap load of others supps I won't use except for the occasional stim.

DIET:

• PreWO - WMS, BCAA's
  • PostWO - WMS, EAA's
  • Semi PostWO ? WPI, Oats
  • Snack- sometimes 3 hardboiled eggs
  • Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat, and a vegetable, usually broccoli or green beans
  • Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat, and a vegetable, usually broccoli or green beans
  • Snack - sometime 3 eggwhites
  • Bedtime - Casrin, Whey
Current Daily Water Intake:
  • 1-2 gallons - Mainly reg. bottled/tap water, crystal lite, decaf green tea, and various shakes (I don't like milk :( )
WORKOUT PROGRAM:

CURRENT PICS

These are the most recent pics as of 07/04/07

I think this pretty much sums up everything for the most part. If I have left anything off or you have particular questions you?d like me to address beforehand, please feel free to ask.

As a parting note, I thought I?d leave you, and all my fellow testers, with an inspirational vid I was reminded of tonight since the movie was on TV. I wish you all the best these next 30 days.

If you can?t see the vid, click here

Last edited:
riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

OFF DAY

DOSING:

2 caps this morning and I'll take the other servings this afternoon and tonight.

IMPRESSIONS:

After taking the first serving this morning, I've already put on 2 lbs. of muscle.

i kid, i kid. ;) Not much to report, other than the bottle is cool and the caps are blue. On a more serious note, after procrastinating on studying for my 2 tests today, I plan on tearing it up at the gym tomorrow. Til then, time to study....lata :)

MOTIVATIONAL (PUMP UP) SONG OF THE DAY:

I've been listening to this a lot lately. Possible song intro for future log. :D

[/QUOTE]

If you can't see the vid, click [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFhDfGwbys"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Last edited:
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see your results...

Good Luck!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Good luck RB...to embed the youtube vids use

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Ah, someone beat me to the video intro....Thank goodness I know After Effects ;)

Anywho, I can't say if Activate did or did not do anything for me. So, I am intrested in your log, and do plan on trying the Xtreme...

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Ah, someone beat me to the video intro....Thank goodness I know After Effects ;)

Anywho, I can't say if Activate did or did not do anything for me. So, I am intrested in your log, and do plan on trying the Xtreme...

lol, considering my video editing skills are limited, at best, you probably know alot more than me. :D But, at least I beat ya to it. :p

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats a big change. Sick looking quads.

BTW what are halos and deadlist rows?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats a big change. Sick looking quads.

BTW what are halos and deadlist rows?
oops, that should be "deadlift rows". someone actually asked me about that on my last log, so I filmed a demo of it.

Let me see if I can find a demo of the halos. I do them with kettlebells.

edit: ok I found these. My "halos" are actually a blend of the two movements seen below. Hope you can visualize it.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
oops, that should be "deadlift rows". someone actually asked me about that on my last log, so I filmed a demo of it.
How are those treating you?

I've done complexes with these two excesses but never tried them with the same rep.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
lol, considering my video editing skills are limited, at best, you probably know alot more than me. :D But, at least I beat ya to it. :p
:thumbsup: Nah props to you bro. I know AB is making her log, and you taking it up a notch with some video.

Good stuff, I will be trying a hybrid approach too.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Wow awesome intro. I look forward to seeing your progress

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could view the vids (at work so youtube doesn't work) Anyways good looking log interested in how it works for youa s I have thought about doing it myself.

I have done deadlift rows before with the tbar at the gym. pretty killer exercise.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2:

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day.
What are you on?" –Lance Armstrong

DOSING:
I accidentally took 3 servings yesterday. ;) I am back to 2 servings a day. :)

DB Arnold Press:
8x40, 8x60, 8x65, 8x70, 6x70

Overhand  Underhand Cable Pulldowns:
8x100, 8x120, 8x140, 8x150

Single-Arm KB Shoulder Press
8x12kg, 8x16kg, 8x25kg, 8x24kg (each arm)

DB Shrugs
8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Frontal Plate Raise
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

Halos
16x16kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg
(A few people have asked me what these are so I shot a short vid of me doing them today. I modified them into woodchops to incorporate the obliques, but they are mainly targeted at joint mobility. I lost focus a second and my hip movement wasn’t the best. Sorry.

Clean & Press
8x45, 8x95, 8x115, 8x125

IMPRESSIONS:

Great workout but I have to attribute most of it from bottled up stress from the previous couple of days. Felt good to unload on some weights.

Til next time…. :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
How are those treating you?

I've done complexes with these two excesses but never tried them with the same rep.
I actually love doing them because they incorporate so much. I'm usually pretty darn beat after a 4-5 sets of them. However, that's the reason why I haven't done them as much lately since I've been trying to keep a focus on putting on lean muscle.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3:

MOTIVATIONAL SONG OF THE DAY:

What can I say? I’m down with the sickness! :D This is a staple on my playlist. It gets played at multiple times, especially on the last few sets of a movement.

if you can’t see the vid, click [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=sAmuzdGYGlo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

DOSING:
1 serving this morning. 1 more this afternoon

DB Alternating Hammer Curls:
8x25, 8x40, 8x45, 6x50, 6x50

Weighted Dips:
8xBW, 8xBW+45, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+115, 6xBW+125

BB Reverse Curls:
8x45, 8x55, 8x65, 8x75

Standing DB Tricep Extension:
8x60, 8x70, 8x80, 8x90, 6x95

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
8x30, 8x40, 6x45, 4x50

Single Arm BD Tricep Extensions:
8x20, 8x30, 4x40

30 minutes of jumprope drills and some balancing exercises on a swiss ball

IMPRESSIONS:

Just like my last log, I’m going to reserve any impressions until at least a week into. Good workout though.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4:

INSPIRATIONAL (COOL) VIDEO OF THE DAY

I came across this through the Rivals forum. This little kid is BADASS!!! And my new hero. :D I’d be willing to wager that he puts a lot of the smack talkers in the sports forum to shame. :) Couldn’ figure out how to directly load the vid, and my vid downloader is not working right now, so here’s the link.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7890621

CARDIO DAY

40 yards sprints, Cut-n-Run drills, Stop-n-Go drills, various ladder drills

DOSING:

1 serving this morning, 1 more later today.

IMPRESSIONS

While holding off on overall impression, I did notive that I spent a remarkably long amount of time at the park today. I spent about 1:45 hours in @ 90 degree weather busting my ass the whole time. I was fatigued but just kept going until I realized how log I had been there. Hopefully, this is an indication for the rest of this log and I’d presumably guess it’s the rhodiola.

I shots a few film clips, but I was so quick ;) ;) I’ll probably save them and just compile one big vid for later. A video highlighting the DS “Your body, your design” quote which, for me, would be strength, endurance, power, agility, & quickness. We’ll see. :)

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4:

INSPIRATIONAL (COOL) VIDEO OF THE DAY

I came across this through the Rivals forum. This little kid is BADASS!!! And my new hero. :D I’d be willing to wager that he puts a lot of the smack talkers in the sports forum to shame. :) Couldn’ figure out how to directly load the vid, and my vid downloader is not working right now, so here’s the link.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7890621
That kid is bada55! Looks like Reggie Bush cutting back on that end run! :bruce3:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Great job, Riseboi. You're 3 pictures up at the top look like 3 different people! Great job on the recomp!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I must admit I looked at that "Any given Sunday" clip and teared up! "We can fight our way out of hell inch by inch back into the light!"

Much Love Risey! Kick ass bro, you look great!

<3 Neoborn <3

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

SONG OF THE DAY:

Is someone getting the best of you?

DOSING:

1 serving this morning, 1 more this afternoon

Incline DB Chest Press
8x40, 8x60, 8x70, 8x80, 8x90

(Before arms went numb)

Close-Grip Lat Pull Down
8x90, 8x180, 8x270, 8x270

DB Chest Press
8x50, 8x60, 8x70

Deadlift
8x135, 8x225, 8x315, 8x315, 135xFailure

Single-Arm KB Chest Press
8x16kg, 8,x20kg, 8x24kg

Several sets of crunches and reverse crunches

IMPRESSIONS

I cut my workout short today due to a sudden onset of numbness and tingling in my arms. I’m still trying to decipher whether it was coming from my joints. Frankly, I’m not quite sure where it came from. I actually felt it a bit yesterday at the park but didn’t think too much of it. I think it could be a bit of tendonitis from frequent use, along with the many hours I’ve been spending on the computer. Tomorrow and Thursday are scheduled OFF days and Wendesday is leg day. I will avoid any whole body movements that day as well, so I can give my arms a chance to rest. Any thoughts from anyone are welcome.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Great job, Riseboi. You're 3 pictures up at the top look like 3 different people! Great job on the recomp!
I must admit I looked at that "Any given Sunday" clip and teared up! "We can fight our way out of hell inch by inch back into the light!"

Much Love Risey! Kick ass bro, you look great!

<3 Neoborn <3
Thanks guys! :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL funniest quote winner award:

"Squeeze my glutes, rotate, squeeze my glutes rotate"

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

OFF DAY

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work. – Ralph Marston

DOSING

1 serving this morning, another later today.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

SONGS OF THE DAY

For the extra motivation during my workout……

And how I felt afterwards….

DOSING:

1 serving this morning, 1 more later today

Back Squat
8x45, 8x135, 8x225, 8x275, 6,x295, 5x315, 4x335

45 Degree Donkey Calf Raises
8x180, 8x360, 8x450, 8x450

One-Leg Lying Hammie Curls on a Swiss Ball
5 sets of 8, each leg

Leg Press
8x360, 8x540, 8x720, 6x810

Cybex Rotary Calf Machine
8x250, 8x250, 8x250, 8x250

SLDL
8x120, 8x120, 8x120, 8x120

IMPRESSIONS

As far as today’s workout, all I can say is “**** YEAH!!!!” The last sets for the back squat and leg press were personal records for me. I think I may have hit those numbers before, but that was back when I was “strong fat”. Much different ball game now. I actually considered going up more on the back squat to attempt a sort of “fatigued” 1 rep max, but opted not to as I was considerably happy with what I just accomplished. There’s always next week to set a new PR.

Since it’s been a week, I’ll also review my personal impressions so far. In terms of strength, I think my first paragraph indicates how I’m feeling towards its aid on strength building. Though, I’m not disillusioned to the fact that AX does do everything for strength, I can say with confidence it is helping. Take that as you will. In terms of libido, I can’t really say anything either ways since I’ve been buried in books with little social life lately. I’ll probably go out this weekend so maybe I be able to report about it then. Lasting endurance has also been noticeable for me considering I did a pretty large volume on the squats and leg press. This is not to say I wasn’t pretty winded after the squats and leg press, but I am pretty confident in saying that I could have kept going. The last things I’ll comment on right now is the added aggression. I can say that I’ve felt a slight increase in aggression, but at the same time, I can’t help but note that I’ve been relatively calm this past week and have maintained a generally good sense of self. I hope that make sense. Anyways, if you have any specifc questions, ask away.

Til next time….. :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Why the reference to AX in your last post, I don't see the product in your supp list, it is entirely possible that I'm blind!

I love motivational songs, this one really does it for me:

"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo"

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.” - Muhammad Ali

DOSING

1 cap this morning, another this afternoon

Arnold Press
8x40, 8x60, 8x70, 4x75

Overhand -> Underhand Cable Pulldowns:

DB Shrugs
8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Weight Plate Frontal Raise
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

Straight Arm Pulldown
8x20, 8x27.5, 8x35, 8x35

Clean & Press
8x45, 8x95, 8x115, 6x135, 6x135

8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg (each arm)

30 Minutes of low-intensity jumproping

IMPRESSIONS:

This morning’s workout was decent, but I was sort of out of it. I fell asleep on the couch last night and didn't even have my bedtime shake. I was able to get up to 4x75 on the Arnold presses but I won’t consider it a PR since my form was a little shaky. Despite being “tired”, I still had a good pump and reasonable endurance despite feeling “out of it”. I’m jut gonna chalk this one as a mulligan and eagerly anticipate tomorrow’s workout. Oh yeah, arms felt fine, so hopefully the previous arm tingling was just a fluke.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
As opposed to Anabolic Xtreme = AX :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting me know.:head:
Yeah, , my bad, I got lazy and just typed "AX". I forgot how it could be seen an an Anabolic Xtreme supp.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

PUMP UP SONG FROM BACK IN THE DAY

"I came to win, battle me, that's a sin!"

DOSING

1 serving this morning, another later today.

DB Alternating Hammer Curls:
8x30, 8x40, 8x45, 6x50, 6x50

Weighted Dips:
8xBW, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+135, 8xBW+135

BB Reverse Curls:
80x45, 8x55, 8x65, 8x65, 6x75

Standing DB Tricep Extension:
8x70, 8x80, 8x90, 6x95

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
8x30, 8x40, 6x45, 4x50

Single Arm BD Tricep Extensions:
8x20, 6x30, 1x40

IMPRESSIONS:

Oh yeah! I think I made up for yesterday by getting a new PR on the weighted dips. 2 sets @ 135. The last 2 reps of the last set were absolutely brutal but I was not going to be denied. I even had to take a few minutes to gather my breath afterwards and, unfortunately, that's probably why I couldn't muster as much on my third tricep exercise. But, I can live with that. Also, I haven't been making as much gains in the biceps, but I believe that's more to do with the fatigue from focusing on the antagonist muscles so much; in this case, the triceps. Next week, I'll likely focus on expanding on my endurance at these new numbers and bring more focus to the biceps. Other than that, today was a great workout and I even ended it with 30-40 plyo jumps onto @ a 4 ft. stand just because I felt like working my legs a bit So far strength gains have been fantastic, endurance is up, and I'm just feeling pretty damn good all around.

Lastly, I'll leave you with my response this morning to one of the members as we were in the elevator to leave when she commented, "You workout so hard". All I could say was, "That's the only way to do it." :)

Til next time... :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Rise, ur log is awesome! I love ur workouts and the vids. Ur transformation is flat out awesome as well! One of the best that I have seen. Keep up the great work man! Reps!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Rise, ur log is awesome! I love ur workouts and the vids. Ur transformation is flat out awesome as well! One of the best that I have seen. Keep up the great work man! Reps!
Thanks man! Just trying to provide a good objective log that's also creative and interesting. :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

SONG OF THE DAY

Not exactly a “pump up” song, but I had winamp on shuffle yesterday while studying and this came on. Like the title, “It’s been a long time” since I’ve listened to good hip hop with a smooth beat and lyrics. It’s perfect for me when it comes to relaxing Sundays and studying.

DOSING

As prescribed

CARDIO DAY

Nearly two hours of @ 40 yards spints/drill, agility ladder drill, L/star/square drills.

IMPRESSION

Once again, endurance was off the charts. I measured this mainly off the continued bursts of power in my various drills. Even at the end, when I was obviously fatigued, diminishment of power was minimal. This has been my main form of cardio, but I could still consider it a leg day. As far as appetite, I’ve heard some remark on the increase and others of the original Activate have commented on the same, but I honestly haven’t felt it more than usual. However, the past two weeks have been very busy for me and when my time is preoccupied I don’t tend to think about food. After finals this week, I guess I’ll have to see how my increase in free time will play into it.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
nice log so far bro :head: very interested to monitor your results, i might add AX to a future natty stack myself. keep up the progress!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

PUMP UP SONG OF THE DAY

DOSING

As directed.

Deadlift
8x135, 8x225, 8x315, 4x365, 4x365

DB Chest Press
8x60, 8x80, 8x90, 8x85, 8x95

Bent Over One Arm DB Row
8x60, 8x70, 8x80, 6x90

Cybex Incline Chest Press
8x90, 8x170, 8x190, 8x210, 6x230

Plate loaded Lat Pull Down
8x90, 8x180, 8x270, 6x290

Superset a: Lying One Arm KB Chest Press
8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

Superset b: KB swings
10x24kg, 10x24kg, 10x24kg, 10x24kg

Crunches & Ab Roller

IMPRESSIONS
Good workout; steadily moving up on deadlift and back strength in general. DB’s only go up to 95’s so I’ll probably transition to BB Chest Press(which I don’t really care for) or focus on more volume on the chest. Been fairly stressed past few days studying for finals but have maintained a good well being. Sometimes I get an slight eye twitch during periods like this, but as of yet have not noticed anything.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

OFF DAY

QUOTE OF THE DAY

For those of you who have struggled with plateau's....

"Adversity can cause some men to break; others to break records." - William Arthur Ward

DOSING

As directed

IMPRESSIONS

Only thing I can report on is little to no stress. I kinda procrastinated in studying for 3 finals today and have been up most of the night cramming, but still feeling good. After today, I'll probably be looking to increase my squat tomorrow. ok, back to studying.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Are those ur personal KB's or are u lucky enough to have ur gym provide u with them? I will have to employ dumbbells the best I can. I want to start doing those halos and other moves.

Good looking workout!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14

SONG OF THE DAY

By the time this song gets to the end, I’ve usually gotten into a totally focused state of mind….

DOSING:

1 serving this morning, 1 more later today

Back Squat
8x135, 8x225, 8x270, 8x315, 4,x335, 1x355, (dropset, 8x225, 8x135, 8x45)

One-Leg Lying Hammie Curls on a Swiss Ball
4 sets of 8, each leg

Weighed Pistol with single arm KB shoulder press
6x20kg, 6x20kg, 4x24kg, 4x24kg (each leg)

45 Degree Donkey Calf Raises
8x360, 8x450, 8x450, 8x450

Leg Press
8x360, 8x540, 8x720, 8x810

Plyo Squat Jumps onto @ 36-40 inch platform
10x, 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x

IMPRESSIONS

A short leg day, but, I think, still a good one. I managed to get one rep at 355 which beat last weeks PR. I wanted at least a couple though. Doing it once is fine, doing it consistently is BETTER!! I hope to do this next week. Despite the short day, endurance was not an issue as it seems to progressively be getting better. I probably could have gone longer today, but decided being content with my numbers today would set me up for a nice progression next week. Now that I’m done with the summer classes, I can chill out for a month. Hopefully, this won’t lead to the hunger pangs others have noticed now that my mind has plenty of time to wander. I might even change my workout frequency to shock my system as well.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Are those ur personal KB's or are u lucky enough to have ur gym provide u with them? I will have to employ dumbbells the best I can. I want to start doing those halos and other moves.

Good looking workout!
They're actually the gym's. I think they told me they were getting more so I'm pretty happy about that. I want to get a set of my own, but the shipping kills. If I can ever find a good local distributor, I'd by a set in a heart beat.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
They're actually the gym's. I think they told me they were getting more so I'm pretty happy about that. I want to get a set of my own, but the shipping kills. If I can ever find a good local distributor, I'd by a set in a heart beat.
Lucky! I will have to talk to my gym owners and see if I can't work something out.

Dude I bet ur cardio is unreal. Nice plyo's too!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

QUOTE/MOVIE SCENE OF THE DAY:

“I”ll do my best.”

“Your best?????”

DOSING:
As directed

DB Arnold Press:
8x40, 8x60, 8x70, 6x75, 3x80

Overhand  Underhand Cable Pulldowns:

DB Shrugs
8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

One-arm DB frontal raises (each arm)
8x15, 8x20, 8x25

Clean & Press
8x95, 8x135, 4x155, (dropset= 8x135, 8x95, 8x45)

Frontal Plate Raise
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

8x20kg, 8x20kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg (each arm)

IMPRESSIONS:

Due to classes, Thursday’s were typically an OFF day, but with the break I have plenty of free time and wanted to workout out. Managed to increase my Arnold press numbers and even my Clean and Press. Volume wasn’t as high as normal but I’m okay with that as long as my max’s go up.

On a side note, I’m a single guy and haven’t gone out much lately (Yes, I know that’s not an excuse), but my libido definitely kicked in this morning when this hot girl was doing SLDL in front of me. Had to focus on not “coming to full attention” and dropping a KB on me. ;)

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, I’m a single guy and haven’t gone out much lately (Yes, I know that’s not an excuse), but my libido definitely kicked in this morning when this hot girl was doing SLDL in front of me. Had to focus on not “coming to full attention” and dropping a KB on me. ;)

:toofunny:

I know the feeling, brutha!!! :chick:

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Due to classes, Thursday’s were typically an OFF day, but with the break I have plenty of free time and wanted to workout out. Managed to increase my Arnold press numbers and even my Clean and Press. Volume wasn’t as high as normal but I’m okay with that as long as my max’s go up.

You go to the school gym? I used to attend fsu, and you could have a dead libido and it was still hard to workout there:icon_lol:

those were the days. Nice log:thumbsup:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
You go to the school gym? I used to attend fsu, and you could have a dead libido and it was still hard to workout there:icon_lol:

those were the days. Nice log:thumbsup:
Nah, I don't go to the school's gym. But, I did go to FSU too. I have fond memories of "Club Leach" as well.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Sounds solid, no pun intended. When I took the old ActivTe, I was disappointed, because I didn't feel the increase of libido like I have with other t-boosters.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Sounds solid, no pun intended. When I took the old ActivTe, I was disappointed, because I didn't feel the increase of libido like I have with other t-boosters.
Honestly, I can't say for sure whether it had anything to do with Act Xtreme. I mean, c'mon, who in their right mind wouldn't be turned on by a hot sweaty chick in tight workout pants bending over with a barbell (phallic symbol) in hand. Prior to this morning I couldnt report on anything for or against the effects on libido. So, the jury's still out on it. Right now, the generally good sense of being I have and the noted strength increases are the most notable benefits I've seen and felt.